Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 111 | 120

416 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 111

    The Liu family discussed Liu Yu's marriage, while the Lu family's side, Lu Chengxiao was also thinking about it.

    After Wei Shi and Liu Yu left in the afternoon, he approached Lu Xun in private and asked him if the money he earned could be added to the betrothal gift he wanted to give to the Liu family.

    Lu Xun knows how much Lu Chengxiao has earned this time, and he was a little surprised when he heard the words: "One hundred and thirty taels?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded. Liu Yu returned the money he had previously kept to Liu Yu. this number.

    "Why, even though you were separated, your marriage is handled by the family. I hired ninety-nine taels for your second sister-in-law earlier, and made up to this amount for your elder sister-in-law. It's the same when it comes to the Liu family."

    Ninety-nine taels, not a lot.

    Lu Chengxiao naturally knew it, he said: "Yuer's situation is a bit different, she lives in the house of her aunt's mother, her biological father died young, and her biological mother is in such a situation, although Aunt Liu's family and Yan Ping brothers love Yuer very much, Liu's family has just opened an embroidery shop, and I'm afraid Yan Ping will fill in all the money he earned this time. Dad, I'm not willing to... I want to add some to her myself, and make the dowry more generous. It's too the same, do you think it's in compliance with the rules?"

    This was the idea that started after taking over the purse from Liu Yu in the morning, but it's just that it's better to discuss it with the family after all, and deal with Liu in the open Fishing is good.

    Lu Xun was dumbfounded. He knew that his youngest son liked Liu Yu very much, but he never thought that he liked Liu Yu so much that he even wanted to help prepare the dowry. Isn't it what parents do to prepare the dowry?

    He was a little dumbfounded by his own thought. Seeing his youngest son still looking at him, he nodded and said, "There's nothing against the rules. The family is divided, and you earned the money yourself. It's just that your brother and sister-in-law have to make it clear." Good."

    Seeing his father nodding, Lu Chengxiao suddenly smiled: "That's what I mean, you see, do you want to go home together today, and I'll talk about it?"

    Lu Xun laughed and shook his head, looking When it was time, I simply called Lu Chengzong to come in and asked him to drive to Anxi Town to pick up the second and second couple, and said, "Go back to Changfeng Town in a while to discuss your third brother's marriage."

    "Let me go." Lu Chengxiao was also a little embarrassed to ask his elder brother to run errands for his own affairs.

    Lu Chengzong smiled and said: "You don't know where the shop is, I'll go faster."

    Lu Chengxiao just came back yesterday, and today he has a lot of things to do, and he just found out that his second brother's shop has opened, so I don't know exactly where it is. Knowing that, he cupped his hands: "Then thank you, brother."

    Lu Chengzong smiled and waved his hands, turned around and went to the car.

    That night, the rare father, son, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law gathered at the Lu family, naturally to discuss Lu Chengxiao's marriage.

    Whether it was the Chen family or the Lu Chengzhang and his wife, it was only at this time that they realized that the rouge and gouache shop diagonally opposite their own shop in the county was already the next one of the Liu family, and that the Liu family's embroidery shop would open soon.

    Chen was happy, while Lu Chengzhang and Zhou Qiongying were a little dumbfounded.

    Along the way, Lu Chengxiao rode a horse, Lu Chengzong drove a cart, and they rode in a mule cart. They had no chance to ask the third child how the trip to Liangzhe was like, and how much he earned. He also asked Lu Xun, but Lu Xun only smiled and said it went well.

    It's going well, this is too broad a word, and it's going well.

    No, I haven’t had time to ask, because it’s too late to go home, and it’s already past dinner time, so Mrs. Chen only cooked a pot of noodles for the father and son and the second daughter-in-law. While eating, he listened to Lu Xun. Speaking of this.

    Lu Chengzhang put his face in his mouth and forgot to swallow. After a while, he swallowed it whole, looked at Lu Chengxiao and asked, "Chengxiao, how much did you make this trip? How did the Liu family manage to buy Uncle Lin's shop?" .”

    He was really stunned.

    Lu Chengxiao smiled, not hiding it from him, and said: "Yan Ping bought two hundred taels of cloth from the village on credit, sold them in Duquan, Zhejiang, and sold the raw silk from Wuxing. He made a profit of one hundred and thirty taels this trip. More than ten taels."

    More than one hundred and thirty taels!

    Lu Chengzhang's eyes straightened.

    In just over a month, their family has worked hard for many years from a cloth stall to a small cloth shop, and then to a shop in the county. It is estimated that the house property is at most two thousand taels Bar?

    The Liu family brothers made a trip to Liangzhe and earned more than one hundred taels.

    Lu Chengzhang was extremely envious.

    But more than a hundred Liang went to open a shop in the county, envied him but felt something was wrong, so he asked again.

    Lu Chengxiao briefly talked about it, and only said that he met shopkeeper Lin's family and was going to open a shop in Yuanzhou. The rent of the shop here is only three months, so he only needs to pay three months' rent.

    In this way, it was luck. Lu Chengzhang also knew that Liu Yu had been consigning ready-made clothes before, and he presumably made some money. Liu Yanping heard that he had sixty-five taels of capital in business before, so the calculation was about two hundred. Two more.

    If it was really more than two hundred taels of capital, and only a hundred taels left after paying the shop rent, the Liu family really dared to do it. This courage was something that Lu Chengzhang couldn't envy, he sighed.

    It happened that Lu Chengzhang asked how much he earned during this trip, so Lu Chengxiao took advantage of this opportunity to bring up the matter of adding more than one hundred taels to the Liu family's betrothal gift, saying: "The family still pays ninety-nine taels. The one hundred and thirty taels I earned from the two trips to Zhejiang, I want to add it in together." He

    took out the money bag from his sleeve, took out one hundred and thirty taels, put it on the table, pressed it on top of the empty money bag and pushed it to Chen. Shi.

    I didn't elaborate on the reasons, but just gave the money to the public.

    Except for Lu Xun who knew about it, everyone in the Lu family was stunned, especially Zhou Qiongying, who had just entered the door, almost choked on a mouthful of noodles.

    Zhou Qiongying's background is not bad, her family runs a grain and oil shop in the county, but in her opinion, the Lu family's dowry is already very generous, not to mention the generous dowry, the betrothal silver alone is ninety-nine taels, that's all. Want to add another one hundred and thirty taels? shocked!

    On the contrary, Mrs. Chen was the first to realize that it is not uncommon for a generous offer to be made. If she is very satisfied with and loves her, the dowry will be given very generously. It is not surprising that her youngest son would do such a thing. After being taken aback for a while, he laughed, didn't even ask any more questions, took the one hundred and thirty taels of silver, and said: "Okay, the left and right families have already been divided, and you are capable of earning money by yourself, so it is natural to hire generously." It's okay ."

    Look, the final decision was made directly, and it was also for the other juniors to listen to.

    The family was divided, and the third child earned the money himself. It was his ability to pay more dowry for the daughter-in-law who didn't come in.

    That's right, as soon as Chen's words came out, the eldest and second bedroom had nothing to say, and the family was divided. How can the third bedroom's money be spent and they can't let them talk about it? I called them back today and gave the money to the public, because I was afraid that they would not know it, and then they would think it was money from the public, and it was just a notification.

    Lu Shuang: Third Brother loves Sister Yuer so much! ! !

    Lu Chengzong: The third brother is really capable.

    Qin Yulan: My uncle is a lover.

    Lu Chengzhang: I'm afraid the third child is crazy! ! !

    Zhou Qiongying: I really envy Liu Yu! ! !

    Seeing the reaction of the second child's eyes almost straightened, Chen's heart was so happy for the first time since the separation, and he couldn't even close his mouth.

    Let you dig and search and stare at your brother for a little money, now take a look, take a look, try your hand at a small trick, and earn back more than one hundred and thirty taels a month, what a joy!

    Immediately put the silver money into the money bag, and said while putting it in: "But the number of two hundred and twenty-nine taels doesn't sound good. You need to explain in detail how this money is spent."

    Lu Chengxiao thought about it carefully, and said: "Two hundred and twenty-nine taels One hundred taels for the dowry, and for the other ones, my mother will help buy a few headgears, and add them in when the bride is accepted, do you think it will work?"

    Chen smiled, how could she still not understand what the youngest son was thinking about, this is Seeing that the Liu family opened a shop, I was afraid that the Liu family would not be able to buy too much dowry for Liu Yu, so I had to take care of it myself, so I replied straight away: "Yes, why not, our family's rules are that there is a golden hairpin of grass bugs when we are married. You can add something else to your extra twenty-nine taels, and let your sister-in-law accompany me to go shopping in the county tomorrow."

    Turning around, she asked Zhou Qiongying, "Can Qiongying be free?"

    Zhou Qiongying and Chen Shi In fact, I don’t have much contact with her. I was born a little afraid of my mother-in-law, and I also wanted to get close to her. When I was called, I was surprised and nervous, so I nodded quickly: "Yes, yes, I can also go with my mother and help choose Pick money."

    Chen smiled, "Okay, then ask Chengzhang to go back to the shop by himself tomorrow, and you can accompany your mother and sister-in-law to go shopping on the street."

    This is the first time Zhou Qiongying has been given the task of shopping with her mother-in-law, and she is happy now. No matter what, he quickly agreed.

    Mrs. Qin agreed with a smile, and Lu Shuang on the side also wanted to go with her, so she said, "Mother, I'll go too, and I can help you choose the style."

    Mrs. Chen refused, "You watch at home. Brother Yu and Brother Rui, don't join in the fun this time, and let you choose your dowry and keep it yourself."

    Lu Shuang blushed completely, called mother, and stopped talking.

    Qin smiled, in fact, she knew that the mother-in-law brought them not really to help them choose the money, but mainly to let them see what jewelry she bought and how much money she spent, so as to avoid partial gossip in the future. Home is because of this.

    Lu Chengxiao's marriage was negotiated amicably by the Lu family, and the benefits of this family division became apparent at this time. The only one who was different was probably Lu Chengzhang. He cared about money for Lu Chengxiao, married a wife, and hired money Just give more than two hundred taels, which is half a family property. He thinks that the third child in his family is dizzy, too dizzy.

    Of course, he said this to make people dislike him, and he felt distressed in his heart.

    The affairs of the Lu and Liu families got busy and lively. On that day, Na Cai, Mrs. Chen went with Lin Jiuniang. Because she prepared a lot of gifts, and it is auspicious if good things come in pairs, she recruited six shop assistants to choose the wedding together. Dan, I went to Liu's house by boat early in the morning.

    The brand-new red lacquer burdens were tied with red flowers, and Lin Jiuniang was leading the way. Many townspeople in Changfeng Town watched the excitement, and the news of Lu Sanlang's engagement spread quickly in the town.

    This side of the Lu family has few relatives, only the relatives of Chen's natal family, so the people in the town have no way of finding out which girl Lu Chengxiao hired, but judging from the direction of the boat, they can all judge that the three daughters-in-law of the Lu family are from Anyi County up.

    The Chen family also received the news that Mrs. Liu would never let go of this opportunity to teach their son, so she asked her son with a half-joke and half-smile: "Look, didn't Lu Chengxiao like Liu Yu like that at the beginning? Now, this It's only been a few months, and it's time to discuss marriage, what the hell are you screwing with me?"

    Chen Sheng lost his mind and felt miserable: Miss Liu, only I remember you.

    He still thought that Liu Yu would not have been betrayed if it hadn't been for Chen's breaking his promise, and he refused to talk to Liu, and went back to his study without eating.

    Mrs. Liu hated her so much that she couldn't finish a table of meals, so she called Chen's mother, "I'll find a matchmaker to come home this afternoon.

    " people care.

    At exactly the right hour, the boat arrived at the wharf of Xifeng Town. Zhou Qiongying had already hired two mule carts to wait at the pier. According to Mrs. Chen's instructions, red flowers were tied on the mule carts, and Xiqian was also given to the driver. .

    Mrs. Chen and her matchmaker Lin Jiuniang boarded the car with six well-dressed shop assistants and headed for Yangshan Village.

    Two mules with big red flowers pulled a cart to the entrance of the village, attracting the children of the village to watch, and gradually the adults also surrounded them.

    Lin Jiuniang got out of the car in festive attire, Chen Shi also got out of the car, and the six shop assistants all got out of the car, each carrying a load of happy things tied with red flowers and affixed with the word "Double Happiness", and followed behind the two mule carts , Lin Jiuniang led the way and went to Liu's house in a row.

    The people in the village suddenly became excited: "Is this an engagement or an engagement?"

    "Yo, whose house is this going to?"

    Lin Jiuniang smiled and led the way until she reached the gate of Liu's house, and congratulated her when she saw Mrs. .

    "Congratulations to Mrs. Liu, congratulations to Mrs. Liu, great joy, great joy!"

    The author said:

    Thank you for voting for me during 2022-05-15 18:54:31~2022-05-16 18:08:36 The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of Ga; 4 bottles of Linglong; 2 bottles of Liang Xiaozhi; 1 bottle of Qianqianjunzi, mandy, and Jiangjiang Jiangjiang;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 112

    The mother and son of the Liu family counted today's day, and they had been waiting for a long time, Wei Shi smiled and said congratulations.

    Dozens of villagers followed to watch the fun, so Lin Jiuniang naturally wanted to do her job as a matchmaker, raised her voice, and said with a smile: "Today, I was entrusted by the owner of Lufeng Cloth Shop to propose marriage for the third young master of their family!

    " With a smile all over her face, Mrs. Chen over there was already smiling, and called out affectionately: "In-laws."

    Everyone knew that the well-dressed rich lady turned out to be Lu Feng's wife, and they were even more excited for a while.

    Wei Shi greeted Chen Shi and others to enter the door.

    Liu Yanqing opened the gate of the courtyard wide, and Lu guy planned to come in with a red basket. The first one carried a red basket with a goose in it. If no wild goose could be found in July, he replaced it with a goose.

    The six loads of gifts were brought into the main hall of the Liu family's outer courtyard, followed by dozens of villagers who watched the fun. The patriarch's wife, Tian Shi, arrived early in the morning to help entertain the three Liu family brothers. People in the village have to take a look.

    Six loads of gifts, Lin Jiuniang smiled and sang, and Na Cai prepared six pieces of satin, six pieces of cloth, six jars of wine, six bags of tea, six kinds of jewelry, and six bags of candy and candied fruit.

    The eyes of the onlookers were dazzled, especially the six bolts of silk and satin, and the set of six pieces of silver silk haircuts on the tray, which were dazzling.

    Such a generous gift is not a dowry gift, but an acceptance gift, so what will the dowry gift be like later?

    Na Cai's particularity, the matchmaker can bring a gift, or the man's elders can come together. When Mrs. Lu comes, Liu Yu should come out naturally. Liu Yu brewed tea together and took it out, Tian's brought the tea tray for the servant who was carrying the burden, and Liu Yu's tea tray was naturally for Wei, Chen and the matchmaker Lin Jiuniang.

    Lin Jiuniang wanted to see Liu Yu for a long time, to see which girl fell into the Lu family's nest, and she was a little excited at the moment, until she really saw someone, she was stunned.

    This girl...Although I have only met her once, Lin Jiuniang will never forget her appearance no matter what. Isn't this the one who went to her four months ago and paid a few dongs for news?

    Lin Jiuniang's heart was pounding, pounding, pounding, and a series of thoughts popped up in her mind:

    How could it be her?

    It turned out to be her?

    It really did!

    Lord God, she knows what this girl is up to, Lin Jiuniang suddenly felt that the matchmaking money was hot.

    Lin Jiuniang recognized Liu Yu, and Liu Yu naturally recognized her too. Surprise flashed in her eyes, and then she smiled. Said: "I didn't expect the big matchmaker to be Aunt Lin, what a coincidence."

    Lin Jiuniang's heart was about to burst out, why did she still talk about the old days with her, shouldn't she pretend not to recognize her at this time?

    Sure enough, both Chen Shi and Wei Shi looked over.

    "Yu'er knows Jiuniang?" Chen asked.

    Liu Yu knew that a matchmaker's reputation is very important, so he just smiled and said: "It was a coincidence, and I was helped by Aunt Lin."

    Chen knew that she had a hard time in Liujia Village, so she said with a smile: "That's a coincidence, it's just the right time Let her be the matchmaker for this trip."

    Seeing that she didn't elaborate, Lin Jiuniang breathed a sigh of relief, hearing Chen's praise, although she couldn't figure out whether Chen knew what Liu Yu was thinking, she still smiled and said "I don't know that this is Miss Liu Yu. She really matches the third young master very well."

    Mrs. Chen didn't know Lin Jiuniang's fear, but felt that these words were very pleasing, so she pulled Liu Yu and took it out of her sleeve The good pure gold cordyceps hairpin, I personally put it on her hair bun: "This is from your aunt."

    Na Caishi put a hairpin on the girl's hairpin, which means that she is very satisfied with this daughter-in-law. Lu's hairpin The hairpin is pure gold, pure gold!

    It dazzled the eyes of all the villagers in Yangshan Village, even Mrs. Tian couldn't help being envious, but Mrs. Wei was just happy and calm.

    Liu Yu thanked Mrs. Chen, and then retreated to the inner courtyard.

    After accepting the gift, it is time to ask about the name gift. The geng post has been prepared long ago. The two families have exchanged it. OK ."

    Wei nodded, and accepted the Geng Tie from Lin Jiuniang, which meant that the Geng Tie had been changed, and he wanted to ask the ancestors for good or bad luck.

    The two ceremonies of accepting Cai and asking for names were over, Mrs. Chen whispered to Mrs. Wei, "Let's talk in the inner courtyard."

    Mrs. Wei could roughly guess that maybe it was about the betrothal gift.

    So I asked Mrs. Tian to help entertain one or two, and led Mrs. Chen to the inner courtyard to talk.

    Walking through the corridor and entering the inner courtyard, Wei said: "Why do you have to prepare so much for the ceremony?"

    Although she knew that this was the Lu family's satisfaction with the marriage, the set of six pieces of silver jewelry could be regarded as It's a good dowry, it's really expensive.

    Mrs. Chen suppressed a smile, and said: "That's what I want to tell you."

    Entering the flower hall, she told about Lu Chengxiao's initiative to add a dowry, and said: "Although the family is divided, his marriage is still handled by the public. The first two daughters-in-laws were hired at ninety-nine taels. Cheng Xiao felt sorry for Yuer. After discussing with us at home, he also told his brother and sister-in-law that he also added the money he earned from this business trip, so it was two hundred Twenty-nine taels, of which I will bring two hundred taels over as dowry money, and for the twenty-nine taels, please ask me to buy that set of clothes for Yu'er."

    Chen's eyes curled into moons with a smile , the fine lines at the end of the eyes appeared, and Wei Shi was dumbfounded when he heard it: "Two hundred taels of employment money? This, this is too much."

    Thinking of the situation of the Lu family, he said anxiously: "Then your two Doesn’t a daughter-in-law have any objections?”

    Chen smiled, patted Wei’s hand and said, “How can there be any objections, Cheng Xiao earns money by himself, and he is willing to hurt his daughter-in-law who has not yet entered the house, no one can choose No reason, I see my daughter-in-law is very envious, he loves Chong Yuer so much, and his father and I are very happy."

    Wei Shi could hardly speak, "How can I say this, this child..."

    She was really overjoyed: "It's Yu'er's blessing. She married Cheng Xiao and married into your family, so she fell into the blessing.

    " Your fate." Mrs. Chen really thinks that Liu Yu is blessed, and has such a fate as a profound blessing. Just seeing her return to Yangshan Village for three months, the life of Liu's family has actually risen, thinking about what Wei said that day Wanting to keep Liu Yu for a while, Mrs. Chen thought about her youngest son's liking for Liu Yu, and immediately said to Mrs. Wei, "

    The two children are interested in each other. I thought, should we choose a closer marriage date?" Thinking of what Wei Shi would agree to, Wei Shi shook his head and said: "It will take a while, since you mentioned the dowry, I will also explain to you about the dowry." What is

    the family's plan? Talked to Mrs. Chen one by one, this time Mrs. Chen was stunned, he had already entered the flower hall, but he stopped, not knowing that he was going to sit down.

    "Fifty percent of the shops in the county are used as dowry for Yu'er?"

    Mrs. Chen couldn't believe it.

    Mrs. Wei nodded and said: "It's not just this one. According to the three brothers' discussion, as long as this embroidery shop is opened in the future, 50% of it will be Yu'er's dowry."

    This time it was Mrs. Chen who said after a long while. He couldn't speak, and after a long time, he found his own voice: "How did this happen?"

    Wei Shi laughed, "It's their brother and sister's friendship. Besides, this is an empty promise. Said, it’s just that the child has this kind of heart, so I’ll tell you about it. In addition, a batch of ramie can be collected in July. When the cloth is released, the two brothers will go to Liangzhe. The money I got was also used as a dowry for Yu’er, and the silk cloth and some good things that can only be found in Zhejiang and Zhejiang were made there. A piece of furniture is about to be paired with your family. Let’s see what needs to be added. Let’s invite The carpenter started to do it, so there is no rush for the wedding date, I will go to Liangzhe in August, and I will not come back until September, I think the wedding date will be picked after September."

    Chen was already stunned, this is almost the whole set Liu Yu's dowry of the family business doesn't count, and he has to make some extra money to add to it, but this, but this, Wei is just an uncle.

    "Sister Wei." She even forgot to call her in-laws, "This is how I call it."

    "I've heard a good story about a broken family marrying a daughter, but the reason why it can become a good story is because very few of you treat this child Yu'er as dear parents, dear brothers, and how many of you can do this Son? Let me tell you, it’s really unnecessary to put too much pressure on the family. I’m already surprised by the dowry of half of the shop. How can I go to Liangzhe to add it? In fact, Cheng Xiao has considered that your family has just opened I am afraid that the money will not be able to turn around for a while, so I deliberately add a generous dowry, so that Yuer will not be wronged."

    Wei put his face on: "How do you say, Cheng Xiao belongs to Cheng Xiao , What your family gave was given by your family, and these are from our family, the love of Yuer's brothers."

    She wasn't really angry, she just looked solemn, she took Chen's hand and said, "Dear family, there is only one girl in our family, and she is as precious as jewels, so I can't feel bad about it too much, let's not talk about those things." In other words, the days to come are still very long, so this is where it will be, and if the two children are happy, it will be better than anything else."

    Chen Shi held Wei Shi's hand for a while, and said: "It is also our family to marry an in-law like you. It is a blessing to cultivate."

    Wei Shi smiled: "We are all blessed." The

    dowry and the dowry, there is no use for the matchmaker to spread the word among them, the two of them have already agreed to each other intimately, Wei Shi simply took the Huang Li Come out and watch the good days in September with Mrs. Chen. Now that you have chosen it, the next application period is just a cutscene.

    Because I don't know if there will be any delays on Liu Yanping's trip to Liangzhe, I don't pick the date to the beginning of September, but only to the end of September.

    He also said that Lin Jiuniang was always thinking about Liu Yu's matter in her heart. Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Chen went to talk by herself. She found a chance and found the inner courtyard. Liu Yu didn't go back to the West Wing. In fact, she was in the kitchen, and Lin Jiuniang came in. I saw it and greeted him with a smile.

    Lin Jiuniang sneakily dragged her to the kitchen, looked Liu Yu up and down several times: "My good girl, I never thought that you were the one who proposed marriage twice in the Lu family, that matter...does the other side of the Lu family know? "

    Seventy percent were worried about themselves, and another thirty percent were sincerely caring for Liu Yu.

    Liu Yu laughed, and said: "Aunt Nine, don't panic, Saburo of the Lu family and the elders of the Lu family all knew about it. I also had something to hide at the time, and I just wanted to protect myself."

    When she said this, Lin Jiuniang really understood Come here, "Yes, yes, first I went to Liujia Village to propose a marriage, and said that you were sold, and Mrs. Lu said that this is your biological father's house?

    " She licked her mouth: "Don't blame the girl, everything is fine now, and the future will be a blessing."

    Liu Yu was not so superstitious, and said, "Yes, I accept your good words." The

    last dissatisfaction in Lin Jiuniang's heart An Xin was relieved: "So, I really deserve this great matchmaker."

    After talking about it, she was happy: "You are a well-deserved great matchmaker." This is quite

    true. Now that I think about it, the fate between her and Lu Chengxiao is not because she came out of Lin Jiuniang's house. .

    Liu Yu smiled and greeted Lin Jiuniang with a blessing: "Liu Yu will thank you again today, and I will prepare another generous gift to come to thank you in the future."

    Lin Jiuniang happily helped her up: "It's easy to say, I didn't mean it. I have accumulated a lot of merit in a short period of time."

    After worrying about it, he didn't stay any longer, and went back to the outer courtyard.

    It's just that the more she thinks about the couple who unintentionally contributed to such a talented couple, the more she thinks about it, which is exactly what she said to Liu Yu. Lin Jiuniang believes that this is a great merit.

    Wei Shi and Chen Shi privately chose September 28th as their wedding date, and only then did they leave the inner courtyard together.

    Na Caili needs to return the gift, and there is a saying that you can't take part of the gift from the man's family in return, which means to return it, so after Wei Shi asked Tian Shi for advice, he was already prepared, and he prepared himself now. Six samples of cloth, six boxes of snacks, six boxes of candied fruit, and six jars of wine were returned.

    The limousine car does not come back empty, just when it is combined, there are comings and goings, and both sides are happy.

    The author has something to say:

    The second update is here, good night~ Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-05-16 18:08:36~2022-05-16 21:55:25~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Zhouzhong Gentle Sea Moon 1;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: eat 1 lotus root ugly;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Zhouzhong Gentle Sea Moon 20 bottles; if you want to buy sweet-scented osmanthus 10 bottles of wine; 5 bottles of white; 2 bottles of Gill; 1 bottle of crab;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 113

    When Mrs. Chen returns home, there are a lot of particulars about Najib, Nazheng, and the application period. She prepares the dowry, and then Da Liao and Quanheren.

    Mother's uncle is big, needless to say, it was Lu Chengxiao's uncle who came, and Quanheren, Chen's two cousins ​​were also eligible, and the mother and son went to Chenjiacun and Chen's two cousins ​​that day. In the village where the cousin got married, one is to inform Lu Chengxiao's ancestral family of the happy event, and the other is to ask uncle and aunt to help him become a big tease and Quanhe people.

    The three shops of the Lu family couldn't be separated from each other, and the child's marriage had to be arranged by Mrs. Chen, she was so busy that her feet hit the back of her head. Naturally, Lu Chengxiao was busy with her, and she never had time to go to the county and Yangshan Village in the next few days.

    On the other hand, after Mrs. Chen left, the villagers who came to see the excitement also greeted them. After sending them all away, Mrs. Wei took the Lu family's dowry and Lu Chengxiao's addition of one hundred and thirty taels to it, and several children. Also said.

    Liu Yu never expected that the one hundred and thirty taels of silver sent back to Lu Chengxiao from her hand would return to her hand in such a way, and would later become her dowry.     My heart seems to be bound by a strand of silk soaked in honey, light and slow, not painful to bind, just a little bit of succulent fall, but also in a trance, I have suffered a lot in my previous life. She had to do it all over again to have her aunt, brothers, Lu Chengxiao and Lu's uncles and aunts treat her like this.     Thinking of this, he pinched his cheek with his hand.     Wei Shi laughed loudly: "What kind of weird face are you doing?"     Liu Yu said: "There are aunts, brothers, and the Lu family. It's as unreal as if in a dream."     Wei Shi laughed and said: "It's true . My son, the future blessings are still long."     Liu Yan'an is very troublesome, and she really cares about this younger sister, so she stretched out her hand to Liu Yu's cheek and squeezed it for her: "Look, does it hurt?"     Wei Shi laughed Bai Yan and Liu Yanping tapped their fingers on the forehead and knocked it down.     After that, the Wei family was very busy. Liu Yanqing was the eldest son, and he had asked for leave for his sister's marriage. After Na Cai, he would naturally go back to the county government.

    And Liu Yanping brought two snacks and a list of furniture that Wei and Chen discussed, went to the carpenter Tan's house in the west of the village, and asked him to help make the furniture and furniture needed for Liu Yu's dowry. Shelves needed for embroidery shops.

    Naturally, the wages were still owed on credit, and Carpenter Tan would not be at a disadvantage. In addition to the wages, Liu Yanping also promised an interest of one or two taels of silver and rush work expenses.

    Carpenter Tan's attention was not on the interest of one tael of silver, but on the embroidery shop.

    The marriage between Liu's family and the owner of Lufeng's cloth shop in the county has been rumored in the village, and he knows about it, but Liu's family also opened an embroidery shop, and he was the first to know about it, so he hurriedly asked what happened.

    Liu Yanping didn't hide anything, and told about the location of the embroidery shop. Carpenter Tan sighed inwardly. Liu's family is really well-off, and he also understands why Liu Yu's dowry wages must be owed first.

    I understand, there is no reason not to agree.

    Not to mention that Liu Yanping made a lot of money this trip. He only paid two hundred taels of cash in the village a few days ago, and now there is an embroidery shop in the county, not to mention a tael of interest, what about Carpenter Tan? Feeling uneasy, she responded with all her mouth, and asked Liu Yanping: "When do you think you want these things?" Liu Yanping knew when the wedding date was probably set, so he said, "     Early

    September, do you think it will be in time?"

To leave some leeway, it is not good to be too tight on time.

    Carpenter Tan looked at the list. Except for the large Qiangong Babu bed, other common items in the dowry are all available, ranging from tables, chairs, cabinets, beauties to the floor decorations, and as small as the delicate wooden combs for the girl's home. They are all listed, and the most eye-catching one is the carved camphor wood box, which requires eight pieces.

    It should be noted that when carrying the dowry, the bedding and quilts are carried separately. The camphor wood box is usually filled with silk or seasonal clothes for the girl's family. Eight boxes, how much is the Liu family doing as a dowry? Carpenter Tan couldn't even imagine it.

    The niece who was found halfway, give so much dowry?

    He was amazed in his heart, and he was not slow to reply to Liu Yanping's words, saying: "Except for me, the children in my family have all graduated from teachers, and they have not taken jobs from other families recently, and are only busy with your family's business. Two months is enough to catch up, but I don't know if you have prepared the wood?"

    Liu Yanping nodded: "The wood is from the top of our house. If Uncle Tan is free these two days, he can pick and cut it. Just come down and use it.”

    Carpenter Tan laughed: “You don’t understand this, the freshly felled tree cannot be directly used for furniture, it needs to be soaked for two months and then dried to be good for use, otherwise the furniture will be deformed.”

    It was really the first time Liu Yanping heard about it, and he pondered for a while, the salary is very owed, and it is expected that the money will never be owed.

    Carpenter Tan knew his worries, thought for a while, and said: "Well, my family has cut some wood before, and it has been pre-treated, and it has been planted for a long time. I will take you to have a look. If it looks good, this The wood that has been processed in batches will be kept close to your family first, and tomorrow and the day after tomorrow I will go to your mountain to cut some and return it to my family."

    This has brought great convenience to the Liu family, and Liu Yanping thanked him again and again.

    I just looked at the wood and workmanship hall of the Tan family, selected the materials, and went to the furniture store in the city to look at the models and choose the samples, and agreed that the shelves in the shop would be discussed in detail with Carpenter Tan after the models were determined. It was settled.

    The 11th of July was the day when the store was handed over as agreed with Shopkeeper Lin and his wife. The Wei family was not free, so Liu Yanping and Liu Yu went to the county.

    Still went to Lu Feng first to meet Lu Xun, now that the marriage is settled, the two families are getting closer, so Lu Xun naturally accompanied them there.

    The Lin family's gouache shop is now fully packed, and all the things that should be transported to Yuanzhou have been transported away, leaving only Mrs. Lin waiting for today's handover with the Liu family brothers and sisters.

    Shelving, furniture, and items in the kitchen, Mrs. Lin took Liu Yu and the others to look at the things that Ying said were left behind. .

    Liu Yu felt that Mrs. Lin was really a meticulous person, so he took the key and thanked her.

    Mrs. Lin smiled and took out an exquisite wooden box from her luggage and handed it to Liu Yu, and said with a smile: "I heard that the wedding between you and Young Master Lu is coming soon, it is also fate that we met through a shop, our husband and wife The two of you will not be able to go back to Yuanzhou to ask for a wedding wine, so this is a congratulatory gift, and I will give it to you first."

    Liu Yu was very surprised, even Lu Xun never expected that one cupped his hands, the other folded his lap, together After thanking Mrs. Lin together, he accepted the gift.

    Mrs. Lin is like this, Liu Yu thinks it's not just a matter of renting a shop, and asked Mrs. Lin where the shop in Yuanzhou is, and said: "If you go to Yuanzhou in the future, you can also visit my aunt. .”

    It means that we still have to move back and forth.

    Mrs. Lin was also very happy. In the business field, there are many friends and many paths. She smiled and told her the new location of the shop, and she greeted her straight away.

    After the handover was over, Mrs. Lin said goodbye and wanted to go home with shopkeeper Lin to Yuanzhou. Brother and sister Lu Xun and Liu Yu sent people straight out of the shop. Shop, full of excitement.

    Lu Xun smiled and said: "You can think carefully about how to arrange the shelves. The new store should have a new look. In fact, this wall should be repainted. It just so happens that in July, it is too late to sell summer clothes, and it is too late to sell autumn clothes." Clothes are too early, so it's better to spend some effort to solidify the basic skills, hire an embroiderer, prepare autumn clothes, it will take time."

    This really hit the point, Liu Yu also took the opportunity to ask for advice: "I don't know how to make clothes When does the shop usually put on autumn clothes?"

    This is Lu Xun's business, he said: "Actually, the cloth is put on at the same time as our cloth shop, it will always be August, but it is still not cold at that time, and the clothes are sold. There is not much difference between thin autumn clothes and summer clothes, and the time to sell them is too short, and there are not many people who buy them. The shops in the town are full of coarse cloth, and this stage is almost skipped, that is, the Lingluo shop in the county. There are silks and satins, and they need to be changed. Usually, they are purchased in very small quantities, and the styles are always new. They are purchased like this in our shop. In early August, summer cloth is on sale, plus autumn cloth that has not been sold out in previous years. As for The new goods are only brought in a small amount from the cloth shop, not many, the real large quantity depends on the weather, about mid-August to the end of August.”

    Liu Yuxin knew it all, she still had a month to decorate, recruit workers, and make some thin autumn clothes that could hold up the scene, so the time was about the same.

    Thank you Lu Xun, I discussed with him that the cloth for early autumn will also be purchased from Lu Feng, and Lu Xun agreed, so I stopped staying and went back to Lu Feng opposite.

    The brothers and sisters of the Liu family began to think about the shelves, how to use the existing shelves, and what shelves they needed to buy. It is considered that there is a charter.

    Before going back, Liu Yanping went to the garment shop in the south of the city again, looked at the shelves, then went to the county government office, and gave Liu Yanqing the key of the shop, so that Liu Yanqing could move directly to the shop in the future The second is to hand over the repainting of the shop walls to Liu Yanqing to hire someone. He has been in the county for several years, and he is more familiar than Liu Yanping.

    On the 12th of July and the 18th of Najib, the Wei family sent Liu Yan'an to Changfeng Town two days earlier to inform Cui Erniang.

    Na Zheng, that is, the next hire, but also the meaning of Na Cheng.

    This is different from the previous Na Cai, this is a great day, whether it is Lu Xun or the brothers of the Lu family, they returned home two days early and got busy, and the relatives of Lu Chengxiao's ancestral family also came early. One day when I arrived at Lu's house, there were three uncles, six cousins, five aunts, plus uncles and aunts, it was too many to count. The guest room was so full that there was no place to put your foot down.

    Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang, who don't need to live in Lu's house, have gone through all the etiquette one day in advance.

    In the early morning of July 18th, everyone arrived, and the matchmaker Lin Jiuniang and the drum band also arrived at Lu's house early.

    The uncle of the Chen family who is a big flirt, the two cousins ​​who are Quanheren, as well as the friends who accompanied Lu Chengxiao to hire, and a group of unmarried uncles and aunts of the same generation, the fifty or sixty people gathered together In the main hall and courtyard of the Lu family.

    Displayed in the main hall are pasted with red Double Happiness letters on the same color, the matchmaker wears big red flowers on her head, and the drummers and bridesmaids all wear red belts, which is a joyous celebration.

    Outside Lu's house, Lu Chengxiao's horse is also wearing a red flower around its neck today, and it is being held by Babao, who is also wearing a red belt today, with a festive expression on his face, and behind him are twelve horses tied with red silk The mule cart and twelve drivers hired from the coach shop.     Lu Xun handed the letter of appointment to Lu Chengxiao, and handed over the book of ceremonies to his elder brother. Seeing that the auspicious time came, he hurriedly called the drummers to play, and the uncle of the Chen family assigned them to pick, hold, or embrace the younger generation. , took all the betrothal gifts that they were in charge of picking today, and went to the gate of Lu's house to straighten out the formation. Two mule carts headed for Anyi County.     Such movement attracted countless townspeople to flock to both sides of the street to watch the excitement.     "Third Young Master Lu has gone to give the dowry gift. Which girl is he marrying? It's such a lively scene."     "Looking in the direction is from Anyi County, look at the dowry gift, it's a generous dowry gift."     Some people gathered, thirty Six loads.     There are also those that are carried and carried, how much does this add one piece?     Half the town was in a commotion.     The author has something to say:     Marriage in the ancients is very ritualistic. The scene that is a little bit similar to this scene in my mind is the time when my uncle married my aunt when I was eight or nine years old. It has been a long time ago. Second, it may not be until ten or eleven o'clock. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-05-16 21:55:25~2022-05-17 18:42:17~     Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: Stir-fried chestnuts in sugar 1;     thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 15728980, 10 bottles of Qiao Dou Madai; 1 bottle of ancient words;     thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 114

    From Changfeng Town to Anyi County, twelve mule carts were running on the road, and the young man who led the horse on the horse was handsome. After passing Anyi County, we arrived at Xifeng Town, and after a while, I asked Lin Jiuniang about two miles away from Yangshan Village, Uncle Chen asked the motorcade to stop.

    The matchmaker, the drummer, and the younger students who picked the dowry all got out of the car, and the guard of honor was rearranged, and they went all the way to Yangshan Village.

    On the other side of Liu's house, on such a big day like today, the relatives and clan members of the clan are all there, and the boys in the clan have been waiting at the entrance of the village early in the morning, with their necks stretched out. Naturally, the first thing they heard was the sound of drum music, and the boys suddenly became excited , and the clever one rushed back to Liu's house to report: "Here we come!" The

    lively one craned his neck to look until he saw the tall horse and the guard of honor of more than 60 people, all the people from a village crowded out, and the people on both sides of the village road crowded out. All the villagers watching the bustle, their faces beaming with joy.

    Liu Yan'an ran out to take a look, and ran towards the house in a hurry, but before he reached the door, he heard the sound of firecrackers at the entrance of the village, "Hurry up, brother, set off firecrackers!"

    Liu Yanqing didn't need him to remind, the brazier outside the gate had already been prepared. Well, when he heard the sound of firecrackers from the men's guard of honor at the entrance of the village, he threw a string of ninety-nine-shot red firecrackers into the brazier to echo.

    In the courtyard of the Liu family, there are several tables borrowed from other families in the clan. The patriarch and several men from relatives in the clan who are related to the Liu family are also here today, and they will help entertain guests later.     Wei couldn't help it, she had already greeted her outside the gate, followed by the patriarch's daughter-in-law Tian, ​​and Cui Erniang who came by boat early this morning, everyone's faces were full of excitement.     Seeing the long guard of honor led by tall horses from a distance, and there is a motorcade behind, Tian said "ah", and called out to several women in the clan, saying: "Quick, quick, go in and make tea!"     A group of women, The bustle was too busy to watch, so I hurried in to make tea and prepare to entertain the guests, and at the same time I still couldn't believe it, and asked the woman next to me: "Did you see clearly just now, how many people came, why did I look at so many people."

    "I didn't see it clearly. There were too many and I didn't see the end. It seems that there is still a convoy?"

    Discussing and going to the kitchen inside.

    The courtyard was busy, but it was not easy for Liu Yu to come out today. She was accompanied by a few girls of the same age as her in the west wing of the inner courtyard. Discussion, the heart is also beating up.

    Hurrying all the way, after more than two hours, finally arrived at Liu's house before noon. Lu Chengxiao dismounted, and first saluted Wei Shi: "Uncle.

    " Shi first inquired that the meeting was after the ceremony, so he was not in a hurry to introduce relatives on both sides, but invited everyone to sit in the room.

    Wei's family is a woman's family, today the men's family should be uncles and aunts, so the head of the Liu family, several relatives and Liu Yanqing accompanied him to receive the reception.

    As soon as he entered the courtyard, every table of snacks and melon seeds had been set up, but Uncle Chen was not in a hurry to sit down, looked at the time, and reminded Lu Chengxiao: "The auspicious time has come."

    Lu Chengxiao came over knowingly, and took out a big red silk from his sleeve to embroider golden double happiness The letter of appointment for the pattern is handed over to Wei Shi.

    Wei Shi took it, opened it and looked at it, and after confirming that it was correct, he hurriedly closed it and put it away.

    After accepting the letter of appointment, it was time to sing the ceremony. Uncle Chen held the book of ceremony, and immediately began to read in a correct voice: "Lu Xun from Changfeng Town hired the second wife of the Liu family in Yangshan Village, Liu Huai, and the eldest daughter, Liu Shi, for the youngest son Lu Chengxiao. As a wife, the dowry gift is as follows:

    "Bowage: two hundred taels of silver. "

    Before he finished speaking, Second Uncle Chen had already brought the load of red paint on his body to Wei Shi and put it down in front of Wei Shi. On the left and right shoulders were two small drawers carved with red lacquer, and he pulled the drawer layer by layer. Open, there are five taels of silver ingots inside, ten on the first floor, and forty neatly stacked in the drawers on the fourth floor, exactly two hundred taels.

    Just like this, the onlookers in the village breathed heavily, two hundred The betrothal money for the two, I called out to the Lord in my heart, how many people have never seen such a lot of money in their life, they were dizzy, and the originally noisy hall suddenly fell silent, and a needle could be heard.

    Uncle Chen has already closed the drawer, and handed over the silver box to brothers Liu Yanqing and Liu Yanping to carry it away.

    The silver box was carried away, and how many people hadn't come to their senses, Uncle Chen continued to sing: "Two loads of cakes."

    "A pair of three chickens."

    "Two pigs."

    "Two sheep."

    ...

    Every time he read Similarly, the relatives of the Lu family brought it up for the Liu family to have a look at, and the Liu family received the same and picked it to the east side of the yard. There were two loads of dried fruits, fresh fruits, tea, wine, and sugar.

    Twenty bolts of fine cloth of various colors, twenty bolts of silk, and the most eye-catching is a set of six pieces of pure gold jewellery. Weiss.

    Mrs. Wei took the ceremony book, and Mrs. Tian saw it inside, hurriedly greeted a group of women, and came out with tea trays. After the ceremony, they will meet each other.

    Matchmaker Lin waved her hand, and the drummer started playing, and the whole yard was filled with joy.

    And Lu Chengxiao's two aunts who are Quanhe people found Wei Shi and signaled to go to measure Liu Yu. This is the task of Quanhe people coming here today. After buying it, send it over, or the woman can do it, and the man will pay.

    Naturally, Wei knew this, and led the two of them to the West Chamber. Seeing Liu Yu's appearance, the eyes of the two Chen sisters brightened, and they immediately understood why the dowry was so generous. They had also heard about it. The family was separated, and the nephew used his own money to increase the dowry.

    Such a girl, no wonder.

    Liu Yu was obedient and cunning, and met Lu Chengxiao's two aunts. Seeing her etiquette, the two sisters of the Chen family were even more rare. How did they find such a good daughter-in-law.

    After being measured, he wrote down the measurements, said a few words with a smile, and then exited the west chamber, and then returned to the relatives. Naturally, he praised Liu Yu's good looks, which aroused the curiosity of the people in the Chen family.

    The marriage between Lu and Liu's family was settled so far, and several tables were held at noon to entertain the guests. After the lively meal, Tian's and Wei's were busy arranging gifts in return, and they didn't leave until the afternoon.     This day, in front of many people, Lu Chengxiao was unable to see Liu Yu, but Uncle Chen and Uncle Chen, while chatting with members of the Liu family, inquired about the situation of the Liu family, and heard that many people in Yangshan Village this year had a higher price of Xiabu than the market Thirty cents a horse was given to the Liu brothers on credit, and the Liu brothers made a fortune, and many families in their village made small fortunes.     Moreover, I heard that the Xiabu vendor was accompanied by his own nephew. Uncle Chen, Uncle Chen and the two aunts were thinking about it on their return trip. When they arrived at Lu's house in the evening, they finally had the opportunity to ask Lu Chengxiao. The key points: First, credit Is it true that each piece of cloth is 300 Wen more than the cloth dealer pays? Second, I heard that the Liu family will go there in August. Will you go, nephew?     Liu Yanping had to go to Zhejiang and Zhejiang in August because he had a good relationship with Lu Chengxiao, Lin Huaigeng, and Liu Zhang today, and Lu Chengxiao naturally went back, and Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang also agreed, so this matter has already been decided.     At this time, when he heard the question from his uncle's family and several aunts, Lu Chengxiao's heart moved, and he said with a smile: "Yes, uncle and several aunts also want to give me the cloth on credit in this way?" The     Chen family all nodded, not just three My uncle, two aunts, and the relatives of the Chen family next to me were all interested and asked questions one after another.     After listening to Uncle Liu's explanation, everyone was enthusiastic: "We can also give the cloth from our family. Will Cheng Xiao accept the cloth in August?"     Lu Chengxiao didn't say whether he would accept it or not, but said: "The last time I bought it from the weaving workshop. Yes, but it's the same for collecting cloth, but you won't bring too little cloth for a trip, and it's not worthwhile if you don't spend on the road. How much cloth can be produced in the first ten days, if you feel free to give me credit, I will go there." As soon     as he said this, everyone in the Chen family laughed: "There are still people who are worried about giving you cloth on credit, one hundred don't worry. "

    The Lu family's business is doing very well, so there's nothing to worry about about this piece of cloth, but it's a little later to get the money, and each piece can make you thirty cents more. The clan also asked, don’t worry, we also inquired with Yangshan Village today, we only accept well-woven fabrics, and don’t accept those with poor craftsmanship. It’s better than taking care of Zhifang.”

    Lu Chengxiao nodded quickly, and said: “Yes, I didn’t think too much about it last time, but I was negligent. Let’s go back and ask, I’ll go and have a look at the end of July.” The

    Chen family The cousin hurriedly said: "Let's go back and ask. Our family is willing. The family doesn't know yet. I will write back when the time comes."

    They are all old enough to be mother-in-law, and the head of the family can do it.

    From Lu Chengxiao's point of view, the more good deeds to start a business without capital, the more the better, and he accepted them all. He also thanked these uncles and aunts for their care. The Lu family was also very happy.

    Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang listened to it and laughed. When Lu Chengxiao came out, Lin Huaigeng pulled him and said in a low voice, "Chengxiao, I'm so happy to see that you're engaged. It's a good thing. My aunt's end is also loose. This time I’ll go to my aunt’s house to propose marriage in a dignified manner.”

    Lu Chengxiao’s eyes lit up: “That’s great, I’ve congratulated you in advance.”

    Lin Huaigeng smiled and clasped his fists: “Toefl, toefl, Thanks for your care."

    Lu Chengxiao smiled: "A good brother doesn't talk nonsense."

    Liu Zhang also smiled, not without envy, but thinking that he made a lot of money this time, and thinking of earning more, he should be the same in the future. It is also a pleasure to meet a good girl.

    The three of them talked about their plans for the two Zhejiang provinces. Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang saw that they were all relatives of the Lu family, and knowing that Lu Chengxiao was busy, they didn't want to stay soon, so they bid farewell.

    When Lu Xun heard it, he naturally wanted to keep the meal, the two thanked them and wanted to go home, Chen brought some snacks and stuffed two red envelopes before letting them go.

    In the evening, the Lu family was entertaining relatives. The two sisters of the Chen family praised Liu Yu's appearance to the sky. Now that the Chen family has never seen this nephew and daughter-in-law, they have the impression of being a fairy. They all congratulate Lu Xun And Chen, and made fun of Lu Chengxiao.

    After breakfast and dinner, the Chen family didn't stay overnight today. They each took snacks and red envelopes and went back together. The Lu family, which had been busy all day, calmed down, but there were still many places to clean up. Lu Xun also There is no thought of the male leading the outside and the female leading the inside. The whole family worked together and did not finish their work until Xushi.

    Tired, but full of joy.

    Mrs. Chen has been busy for many days without a break, and the most critical moment before getting married is finally over, she relaxes all of a sudden, and when she goes back to the room, she feels soft when she sits down, Lu Xun pours her a cup of tea, and then Helping him squeeze his shoulders and beat his back, he waited and said, "It's been hard for you these days."

    He was so busy with business, and most of the marriages of the three children were arranged by the Chen family, Lu Xun felt guilty in his heart.

    Chen smiled: "It's such a joy to marry a daughter-in-law. What's the hard work? Didn't you hear how my two cousins ​​praised me today? I'm so tired, it's like eating honey in my heart."

    Lu Xun listened You have to laugh straight away, and you are also happy.

    When Mrs. Chen said this, she suddenly remembered that she had forgotten to tell the man what Mrs. Wei said that Na Cai said that day. It was also because Lu Xun had been in the shop all the time, and she was too busy this time, so she let her talk about it all. Forget it.

    Now that I said it, it took Lu Xun a long time to murmur: "For a family like the Liu family, it is a blessing for us to marry his family.

    " It's a definite number, I just got to know the bottom line with me first, so I didn't say it outside, this is just to tell you." Chen said and sighed: "This marriage is really 10,000 satisfied, I think Cheng Xiao It’s a good thing to get close to the children of the Liu family.” The

    couple were chatting, but Lu Xun suddenly remembered something: “I don’t know if brother Cunyi has returned to Yuanzhou. Cheng Xiao is hired today, so I should write him a letter. So that he will know that he is the foster father.”

    In fact, the two families don't meet much. Lu Xun buys goods every year, but he will take Tuyi to Li's house. Because Li Cunyi is often not at home, he doesn't stay here for a long time. They came very rarely, and during the New Year's Day, the servants of the family usually came here to bring gifts. Li Cunyi and his wife actually came here twice, one time to take care of Li Cunyi, who was recovering from the injury, and another time when he got a place in Yuanzhou Academy. one time.

    But after recognizing his adoptive father, it would be impolite to not notify about such a major event as marriage. Lu Xun went to the desk while talking, took a pen and paper, and wrote a letter to Li Cunyi.

    The couple knew nothing about what happened when Lu Chengxiao went to Li's house in Yuanzhou before, so they happily wrote a letter of good news, waited until Mogan, sealed it in an envelope, and prepared to deliver it to the post station when they returned to Anyi County the next day.

    The author has something to say:

    the second update is finally written, good night~thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-05-17 18:42:17~2022-05-17 22:52:25 Oh~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Gill 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 115

    Early the next morning, the Lu family's father and son were going to the county. Lu Chengxiao had been thinking about Liu Yu for a long time. He originally wanted to go to Anyi County together. The Liu family was probably already in the shop. When it was time to leave, the eldest son of the uncle's family, His eldest cousin came to find him.

    It is said that many people in the clan intend to sell the cloth to Lu Chengxiao, and ask him to discuss the details.

    As a result, it was impossible to go to Anyi County. The business was important. Lu Xun and the others returned to Anyi County, while Lu Chengxiao took Babao and went to Chenjia Village with his eldest cousin.

    Here in Yangshan Village, Liu Yu's marriage is certain, and the Liu family is fully focused on the shop, and the Wei family has to take care of the betrothal gifts from the Lu family at home. Liu Yu, Liu Yanping, and Liu Yan'an will start moving first. The family moved from Yangshan Village to live in a shop in the county.

    Naturally, this so-called move is just everyone’s change of clothes, bedding and pillows, and some food that cannot be stored for a long time. As for the washing utensils, these are all purchased in the county. The set in Yangshan Village is still there. After all, it is not true. Yes, Tian Di’s family is still in Yangshan Village, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan’an Shoubu are still in Yangshan Village, that’s where the roots are.

    The three brothers and sisters hired a mule cart from the town early in the morning, and brought the things they packed first. Liu Yanqing had already lived in the other side of the embroidery shop, and the walls in the shop were painted five days ago, and they are all done now. Transparent.

    The three brothers and sisters arrived with a few beds, a few bags of clothes, and daily rice, noodles, vegetables, and meat. In the firewood shed in the corner of the courtyard, there was still unused firewood for shopkeeper Lin and his wife. There is no need to go back to Yangshan Village today. You can live your life as usual.

    There was only one more thing, washing utensils and oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar needed to be purchased. Liu Yan'an took over all the work, while Liu Yanping and Liu Yu discussed and started to move the shelves.

    The walls have been newly painted, and the shop has been neatly tidied up. The rouge and gouache will not be sold for the time being, and some of the containers have to be moved to the empty room in the back house, and the rest are arranged according to Liu Yu's wishes. Which side? The containers on the wall are used to store fabrics, which part is for displaying ready-made clothes, and which part is for small items such as embroidered shoes, embroidered handkerchiefs, and purses, all arranged one by one.

    As for the counters, four sets were also reserved, and the shelves behind the wall formed a separate space. There was a small drawer in the middle of the two sets of containers, which should be a place for cash boxes, and other places for needles and thread. , and embroidery threads of various colors. Liu Yu has also thought about the shelves behind the wall surrounded by containers, and will get some small display shelves at that time, and put hairpins, pearl hairpins and other expensive small items for sale.

    After tossing and tossing for more than half an hour, the arrangement was finally satisfactory, and the next thing was to wait for Carpenter Tan to deliver the ready-to-wear display racks. Liu Yu looked at it and felt that it was still a bit empty.     Liu Yanping thought for a while, and said: "When I went to Yuanzhou City, I also looked at the embroidery shop over there that sells men's ready-made clothes. There is a small room where you can change clothes. Do we also have two groups here?"     Liu Yu She patted her forehead lightly, there was no such thing as a small embroidery shop, and she had never been to the big embroidery shop, so she really didn't know, so she asked carefully what the small room was like, and Liu Yanping said roughly, "Look what you do in the embroidery shop." Which location is better, I'll go back and find Uncle Tan."     Liu Yu nodded, and there was no need to wait, the siblings discussed and settled down.     Liu Yu was reminded of this incident, she thought that it was extremely inconvenient for her to do cutting on the table at home before, and said: "I still need to make a few cutting tables that are big enough, and put this one in the empty room in the backyard. The clothes are over there, by the way, there are also embroidery frames, so we don’t need to call Uncle Tan for these, let’s just buy a few.”     Liu Yanping asked about the approximate size of the cutting table and embroidery frame, and carefully wrote it down.     Liu Yu saw him leaning over the container and writing the list, and said, "Should we put a small table and a few embroidered stools in the shop? This way, customers will have a place to sit and rest when they enter the shop, and the shop won't look empty." "     Liu Yanping's eyes lit up: "This is good."     He quickly wrote it down, then raised his head and asked: "Is there any more?"     Liu Yu smiled and said: "Of course, the most important thing is the signboard, second brother, let's get it from the embroidery shop." Have you thought about a name?"     This was really hard for Liu Yanping, he looked at Liu Yu: "Have you thought of something suitable?"

    Liu Yu frowned: "After thinking about it for a few days, I still haven't found the right one."

    Liu Yanping thought for a while: "Or, choose some auspicious words?"

    When Liu Yu heard the word auspicious, his heart moved: "Speaking of auspiciousness, how about using the word Ruyi?"

    "Ruyi Embroidery Shop?" Liu Yanping thought for a while, and said, "It's better to use Ruyi Embroidery Village, which makes it easier to pronounce. The shop is so big, so it's okay to call it Embroidery Village." Sure, and..."

    He laughed when he said this: "I made a bold statement, and I want to open more than a dozen branch offices in Yuanzhou. I think it's appropriate to use Xiuzhuang, and I can save it and change the name later."

    Liu Yupu sneered: "That's right, then use Ruyi Embroidery Village." After the

    name of the shop was settled, Liu Yanping asked, "Shouldn't it be time to write a poster and hire some embroiderers?"

    "Yes, Just about to talk about it." Liu Yu told him to wait a little while, went into the room and took out seven or eight pieces of rice paper, and said, "I'd like to ask my second brother to work hard, the embroiderer recruits five or six, and also hires a tailor Ladies, embroiderers are paid on a piece-by-piece basis, and tailors, let’s pay monthly. The specific wages... Let’s write an interview. I’ll go to Uncle Lu to inquire about the market in a while. My second brother will write a few more, and we will divide them in the county. It’s better to post it everywhere, and it’s faster to recruit people.” The

    embroiderer and the tailor Liu Yu both wanted to choose a good one, but her own embroidery skills were actually the same. Most of them use the original prints and colors of the fabrics, while the embroidery is mainly embellished, not the embroidery itself.     If we really want to run the embroidery shop well, one or two embroiderers will definitely not be enough. Of course, the funds in the early stage are limited, so Liu Yu will only send out the embroidery work, and then hire permanent embroiderers later. If you have a good character, you can understand a little bit more, and then talk about recruitment.     And the lady tailor is sharing her work and supporting a two-room embroidery shop. Of course, the tailoring of the ready-made clothes cannot be done by herself, at least she should have a helper. As for the ordinary needlework, Liu Yu and Wei asked Liu Datian, Liu Chunshan's daughter-in-law, the two expressed their willingness to work in the shop, as long as the food and lodging can be managed here, and there will be another Wei, so there is no need to add more people to this one for the time being.

    Liu Yanping was very happy to hear that she was very straight-forward. He picked up a pen and thought about the wording before starting to write the poster. After finishing it, he showed it to Liu Yu. Both of them felt that there was no problem, so they started to copy the other copies. .

    When Lu Xun arrived at the shop, he saw that a poster had been put up on the door of the embroidery shop, and the shelves had already taken shape. He praised it very much, and told the brothers and sisters of the Liu family not to open fire at noon, but to go directly to him. Have a meal.

    There was food, Liu Yu refused, but Lu Xun refused, only said that he would tell the stove to prepare it, and call them when the time came.

    It would be coy to evade any more, and both brothers and sisters thanked them.

    Liu Yanqing also came back at noon, and the four brothers and sisters had lunch at Lu Feng. At the dinner table, Lu Xun said: "It's the same at night, eat here. If your mother hasn't come over, just eat here."

    How dare the Liu family brothers and sisters do this For bothering, Liu Yan hurriedly declined, "No, we all need to start the fire, and everything is ready."

    Lu Xun waved his hand: "It's not time to start the fire by yourself. It's only half a month away for you to open in the fall. Now the shop is ready. There are a lot of things in the house, how can I have time to toss and cook these things, I won’t talk about your mother here, and return it if she’s not here.”

    Liu Yanping thought that her mother would just clean up at home for two days, and some meat would be eaten. Pickled and dried, it was almost time to come to the county, and said: "Alright, then thank Uncle Lu, but we brought all the meat and vegetables from home, this thing can't be kept, I will bring it in a while, it's considered Get a partner with uncle."

    Lu Xun didn't refuse: "That's fine."

    After returning at noon, Liu Yanping took all the vegetables and meat that he brought early in the morning to Lu Feng's side and handed them over to the Lu family's cook. Just go back.

    The shop was very busy in Kanto. In the afternoon, Liu Yanping went back to Yangshan Village to look for Carpenter Tan, while Liu Yan'an and Liu Yu went out and bought all the tables, chairs, embroidery frames, and embroidered stools. After setting up the place according to what Liu Yu said, it looked like an embroidery shop.

    Carpenter Tan came very quickly, and he and Liu Yanping came over in the evening. After seeing and communicating on the spot, the model, size, amount of wood, and labor price were all calculated. It was agreed that he would bring his sons to transport the wood to start work the next day.

    Before leaving, he said: "The shelf you ordered was also finished a few days ago, but it will take a few more days to get the paint on. Just in time, the fitting room is ready, and the new shelf will be shipped here, so as not to waste the money." Ashes."

    This is very appropriate, Liu Yanping said: "Just as Uncle Tan said."

    After Lu Chengxiao visited the Chen family village, not only his maternal ancestor's family had intentions, but the village official who came here after hearing the news After hearing about this, I was also moved.

    He knew that this aunt of the Chen family had developed in the past few years, and he knew better when Lu Fengbu spread to the county. This was the best married aunt in Chenjia Village. The nephews of the Chen family could get an extra 30 Wen for each horse, and 30 Wen for each horse. Village Zheng held Lu Chengxiao and questioned him carefully for half an hour before letting him go.

    That day, he didn't ask Lu Chengxiao if he wanted his cloth, but quietly called his son to go to Yangshan Village, Xifeng Town to find someone to find out if the cloth on credit was safe.

    As for Lu Chengxiao, he thought that he would be able to go to the county to meet Liu Yu the next morning, but his aunt and aunt both came to him, and it was also for the same thing, to collect the cloth.

    Lu Chengxiao was both happy and worried. The happy thing was that according to this trend, seeing the 400 taels of silver in his hands when he went to Liangzhe in August, he might be able to take 800 taels of goods out. The sad thing was that he was already too It's been a long time since I saw Liu Yu, and Lu Chengxiao was actually panicking.

    After all, he still knew that the business was important, and he also knew that Liu Yu should be no less leisurely than him now, and took Babao and two people, and ran to Qiantian Village and Jiangjia Village successively.

    And when he was in Qiantian Village, the son of the village chief of Chenjia Village had already gone to Yangshan Village to inquire about the news. They earned an extra 30 Wen per horse, and the Liu brothers got the money the day after they returned from Liangzhe, which was a lot of money.

    Chenjiacun was excited, and the next day when Lu Chengxiao was in Jiangjiacun, he convened a meeting with his own family. After talking about the situation, everyone wanted to test the water, because they were afraid that such a good thing would not be their turn. For a while, he refused to let the wind out, and kept the news tightly covered.

    Cunzheng and several clan elders found Uncle Chen privately, so... on the fourth day, Lu Chengxiao was blocked at home by his uncle and Chen Cunzheng and others as usual.

    Fortunately, this time, because Chen Cunzheng knew all the details, he just came to say hello, and it didn't take much time. Lu Chengxiao finally arrived in Anyi County this afternoon with Yuanbao.

    At this time, outside the gouache shop, the gold-lettered signboard of Ruyi Embroidery Village has been hung up. The new signboard has a small imprint of willow next to the four big characters of Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    Babao raised his head, he couldn't believe it.

    Lu Chengxiao has already taken the lead to go to the embroidery village. There are several master carpenters in the shop doing their work. It can be seen that it is already the finishing stage, and the embryonic form of the embroidery village can already be seen.

    Carpenter Tan was stunned when he saw a young man coming into the embroidery village, but his youngest son reminded him: "Father, he is the prospective uncle of the Liu family."

    Oh, Carpenter Tan knew who it was in an instant, and greeted him with a smile: " Lu Shaodong's house, Yu Yatou and the others are in the backyard."

    Although Lu Chengxiao didn't know how the other party knew him, he still smiled, thanked him, and then went to the back of the shop to look for it.

    Today, a few embroiderers saw the posters and came looking for work. Liu Yu had just arranged the work and would see the finished embroidery later.

    Coming out of the embroidery room, he saw someone approaching from the corner of his eye, and saw Lu Chengxiao from the side. The two of them stopped for a while, and they hadn't seen each other for half a month.

    The author has something to say:

    I have been thinking about the name Fei for a long time today, but in the end I still gave Xiuzhuang such a silly name.

    That’s it for today, good night~ Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-17 22:52:25~2022-05-18 20:55:16~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of fish for catching cats; 2 bottles of Miaoah for feeding; 1 bottle of ancient sayings;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 116

    Lu Chengxiao took a few steps to Liu Yu's side, and Liu Yu panicked for no reason because of his fiery eyes, so he had to remind him softly: "I'm hiring an embroiderer."

    It was only then that Lu Chengxiao discovered that the empty room behind Liu Yu was now closed . It was changed into an embroidery room, and five or six embroiderers were doing embroidery in it. They should have heard his voice, and several embroiderers looked sideways.

    Thinking about the way he stared at Liu Yu just now, Lu Chengxiao's face became hot.

    Seeing that he was embarrassed, Liu Yu wanted to laugh, and said, "Go and sit in the flower hall, my second and third brothers are in your cloth shop, have you seen it?"

    How could Lu Chengxiao see that, he hadn't entered Lufeng at all, Came here first.

    The two walked side by side, Liu Yu guessed it just by looking at his expression, he laughed lowly, and asked, "Did you just come from Changfeng Town?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, with smiles in his eyes, and walked all the way to the flower hall , I still couldn’t help but look at Liu Yu from time to time, and my heart felt sweet when I     glanced at him, and asked Liu Yu: “Where’s uncle?

    ”

Otherwise, a snack is served in the afternoon.

    Lu Chengxiao heard that Mrs. Wei was not at home, so when he entered the flower hall, there was no one around and the door was covering him, so he quietly held Liu Yu's hand.

    It's like an addiction. From the first touch, I always want to get closer when I meet.

    Liu Yu's fingertips trembled, but he didn't struggle, and he held the hand.

    Such an attitude made Lu Chengxiao feel even happier, "I miss you very much, Nazheng was supposed to come the next day, so I was delayed."

    His palm was too hot, and the heat from Liu Yu's hand held by him It burned up to her cheeks.

    She had also heard from Lu Xun that Lu Chengxiao originally came to the county together, and it was his uncle's family who asked him to discuss the collection of the cloth, so he came here a little later, and said softly: "The business is important."

    Maybe it was because his hand was held in his, or maybe it was because he didn't want people to hear the conversation between the two, the voice was soft and soft.

    Lu Chengxiao's throat twitched slightly, inexplicably having the idea that it would be great if the wedding date was at the end of July.

    A series of hurried footsteps came from outside, Liu Yu withdrew his hand as if it was hot, turned around to carry the teapot to pour water, Liu Yan'an's voice had already come in: "Cheng Xiao, are you here?"

    Lu Chengxiao shook hands hands, and suddenly laughed.

    When Liu Yu turned his head to look over, he saw his smile. Hearing that the third brother was about to enter the flower hall, he gave Lu Chengxiao a look, and asked him to calm down. Lu Chengxiao's shoulders shook, and then he tried his best to stop smiling To the door of the flower hall.

    Brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an came back together. As soon as they entered the flower hall, Liu Yan'an's eyes lit up: "I said that it's you from the back."

    It turned out that the Liu family brothers followed Lu Chengzong to learn how to identify the quality of fabrics at the Lufeng Cloth Shop diagonally opposite, Knowing some market conditions, including prices, colors, which seasons and which models will be available, etc., when Liu Yan'an stretched his shoulders and neck, he raised his eyes and saw the back of Lu Chengxiao, who was suspected of being Lu Chengzong.

    Lu Chengxiao looked as usual, and said with a smile: "I just arrived too, and saw that the signboards here are all put up, so I couldn't help but go in and take a look."

    Speaking of this, Liu Yan'an was also very excited: "It's almost Yu'er who manages it, very It's not bad."

    Speaking of Liu Yu, Lu Chengxiao naturally likes to go anywhere, not to mention that in just three days, the shop has already been well-groomed, and it is indeed excellent. Smiling: "

    Yu'er is very talented in this area." Liu Yan smiled flatly, invited Lu Chengxiao to take

    a seat, and changed the conversation to the main topic: "Have you been talking at your grandfather's house for the past few days?" It’s not so fast. If you want to bring more goods this time, you can leave on the fifth day of August at the latest, and then go to Yuanzhou to dye cloth, sell and buy in Liangzhe, and it is estimated that you will come back in early September.

    Lu Chengxiao nodded: "I have something to discuss with you, I guess I can bring a lot of goods this trip."

    "What?"

    "Not only my uncle's family, but the village's family are also interested in selling goods. There are also Qiantian Village and Jiangjia Village, where my two cousins ​​married, are willing to sell goods on credit." Lu Chengxiao said with a full face. He just smiled and said, "Yan Ping, you have found a good way to make money, and now I am benefiting from it."

    Hearing that the three villages were willing to buy money on credit, Liu Yanping was also happy, but he was obedient and listened to what Lu Chengxiao said. It is estimated that there are quite a lot of goods to bring back, so he asked: "You mean that the cash in your hand is also going to be purchased from Zhifang, and brought together to Liangzhe to make a big trip?"     Lu Chengxiao nodded, "We went to explore the way on the first trip. Originally, I only had four hundred taels of capital on the second trip, but now that I can get cloth on credit, I want to make a big one. Let's bring more this trip, at least It's about staying there for a few more days."     Brother Liu Yanping looked at each other with a hint of excitement in their eyes.     "Okay, I think it's okay. The road has already been opened. If there is such an opportunity, it would be too bad if you don't know how to seize it. I'm sorry we went all the way and took the risk."     Liu Yu just calmed down his heartbeat, Bringing three cups of tea over, hearing Liu Yanping's words, his eyes flickered, and he asked, "Second brother, what's the risk?"     Lu Chengxiao's face changed slightly, and Liu Yanping's heart skipped a beat.     On the other hand, Liu Yan'an rolled his eyes, and he decided to tell the truth from seven to three, and said: "Water bandits, this is the most feared thing when you go out to do business, but I haven't encountered it before, and it doesn't matter if I do. There are many of us, and we are all practitioners, so we are not afraid of anything."     He said it very easily, as if he was talking about something that had nothing to do with him, Liu Yanping and Lu Chengxiao breathed a sigh of relief at the same time, cleverly, So clever.     Say it in line with Liu Yan'an's words.     Liu Yuyuan, the water bandit of the Waterway Merchant Association, had heard of it before, and that's why she told Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping to bring more people when they were going out to do business. place, the most important thing to learn is to observe the appearance.

    For a moment, she felt that things were definitely not as simple as the three of them said. After thinking about it for a while, she was afraid that the last business trip would not be so smooth. Sitting while listening to the conversation of several people, the third son of the Tan family outside entered the backyard and raised his voice from a distance: "Miss Liu, someone is looking for you!"

    Liu Yu hurried out of the flower hall and saw him leading a woman in her thirties.

    As soon as the woman saw her, she said: "I'm here to apply for a tailor."

    Liu Yu was overjoyed and said, "Okay, wait a moment."

    Turning around, she greeted Lu Chengxiao and her elder brother, and hurriedly greeted her The woman went, of course, to lead the man into the tailor's workshop to talk.

    The three of Lu Chengxiao and the others consciously fooled the past, their hearts relaxed, and they became more cautious when speaking later, they stopped talking about the situation on the road, and only asked Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an how much they could bring on this trip.

    The Liu family was considering the matter of giving Liu Yu a dowry. He heard his mother talk about it the night before yesterday. Although Lu Chengxiao and the brothers from the Liu family had not known each other for a long time, their temperaments were very congenial, and because they treated Liu Yu well, his heart He is very affectionate and takes the Liu family very seriously, no different from his own family.     Liu Yanping has been back to Yangshan Village in the past few days, and has discussed with the villagers, saying: "If I can wait until the fifth day of August to set off, I can probably receive about 1,000 to 1,200 horses."     This is the upper limit. After all, there are not many people in Yangshan Village, and time is tight. As for other villages, people who don't have cash receivers can't trust him.     Lu Chengxiao obviously helped him think of this, and asked Liu Yanping: "Do you want to bring some more? If you have this plan, how about I collect some for you, how about two thousand horses?"     In his name, The cloth should be able to be collected smoothly.     Liu Yanping was stunned: "Then you can bring less goods?"     Lu Chengxiao smiled: "Can you still make money? And I have to order 1,000 horses with the weaving workshop. It’s still a compromise, one person and a half cargo.”

    The implication is that he ordered 1,000 horses from Zhifang, and collected 2,000 horses from other villages. Among them, 1,000 horses were redistributed to Liu Yanping in his name. This was actually a guarantee for Liu Yanping. risky.

    In the end, Lu Chengxiao is in favor of the Liu family, and he cannot let the Liu family brothers go to Zhejiang and Zhejiang twice. All the money in the first place goes to this shop, and all the money in the back goes to Liu Yu for marriage. In the end, he has almost nothing left. .     But if he helped to collect 800 to 1,000 more bolts of cloth, the situation would be different. With 4,000 bolts of cloth, even if the return trip was not counted, he could earn more than 700 taels, and the Liu family could get at least 350 taels.     But two thousand pieces of cloth are worth six hundred taels of silver, whether Liu Yanping dares to ask for it, it really takes some guts.     Liu Yanping was also calculating this account in his heart, and he understood Lu Chengxiao's thoughts after a little thought. After a while, he looked at Liu Yan'an and said, "What do you think?"     Six hundred taels, somewhat stressful, Liu Yanping was really moved, he couldn't make up his mind for a while, and wanted to hear what Liu Yanan meant.     The small account in Liu Yan'an's heart is also settled. In the past, Liu Yan'an would never dare to go out with six hundred taels of credit, but after previous experiences, he realized that as long as a person is alert enough, he will do more than anything. Thinking about it, daring to do it, and doing it steadily, the money is actually not as hard to earn as he thought.     Now hearing Liu Yanping's question, he gritted his teeth and said, "Do it, but you have to be more careful, or you will suffer the same bad luck as that Cao Jinnian, then our fall will be a big somersault."     Liu Yanping asked him , originally wanted to get Liu Yan'an's support, but now he was overjoyed after hearing this, and said: "So, isn't there a lot of good escorts in Huaigeng's escort agency? Let's go to the escort agency to find some good skills Escort, invite five or six experts to go with us this trip. It is considered as a few extra escorts, a dozen practitioners, plus the crew. We should have no problem with this little thing, and it is not worth fighting for others. Make a big move."     Lu Chengxiao agreed with this, and said excitedly: "Your method is safe, I will ask Huai Geng and the others in the escort agency which escorts are good, and I will go to the escort agency to hire someone after I inquire carefully."

    After the matter was settled, Liu Yanping solemnly gave Lu Chengxiao a bow, and said, "Help me collect these goods. The less money you make is the second, and you also bear the risk for me. Don't say more, I appreciate it."

    Lu Chengxiao laughed: "One family does not speak two different languages."

    This sentence is really the essence, aren't they a real family now?

    The author has something to say:

    the first update is out, let’s make dinner first, and the second update will come up at ten o’clock. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-05-18 20:55:16~2022-05-19 17:44:08~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: time travel is a miracle 50 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 117

    Here, Lu Chengxiao and the others made a preliminary discussion on the matter, and over there Liu Yu led the woman out of the cutting room, and led the people to Lu Feng's cloth shop on the opposite side.

    What are you going to do? It turned out that the woman said that she had been a tailor for a wealthy family in Yuanzhou before, but she just offended the steward and was resigned. When she saw the newly opened Ruyi Embroidery Village recruiting people, she came to visit.

    Liu Yu had asked her to measure her body first in the house, now he led her to the cloth shop opposite, Liu Yu didn't say much else, the cloth in the shop was up to her choice, and Liu Yu paid for it with Lu Chengzong when she bought it. So he asked the woman to tailor a suit of clothes for her, which was Liu Yu's test of her.

    It is not only a test of tailoring ability, embroidery handwork, but also a test of vision.

    The woman was not short of breath, looked at Liu Yu, and then her eyes fell on the various fabrics of Lufeng cloth shop. She didn't pick the poor ones, nor did she pick the most expensive ones. In this way, you can clearly report which one you want, and it is obvious that you have done it very well. Liu Yu just watched from the side, and already has some approval.

    After the woman bought all the clothes, Liu Yu went to pay with Lu Chengzong. Lu Chengzong waved his hand and said, "I'll write it down for you, and we can count it together after two days."

    "Okay, please trouble Brother Lu. "After all, she hasn't gotten married yet, so she doesn't dare to change her mind like Lu Chengxiao did.

    Lu Chengzong smiled: "No trouble, you can come here anytime with a cloth." After thinking for

    a while, he asked again: "Is Cheng Xiao here?"

    Liu Yu nodded: "Seeing that there is a signboard on the shop, he went to have a look, now follow me The second brother and the third brother are discussing the collection of papers, and I think they will be here in a while."

    Lu Chengzong waved his hands hurriedly: "No hurry, he has nothing to do here, I just heard from Yan An that I saw him and asked."

    His eyes Ming's heart is very bright, the third brother is finally free to come to the county, he must be willing to see the third brother and sister.

    Liu Yu smiled, thanked Lu Chengzong, and then took the woman back to the embroidery village.

    The woman's surname is Zhang, and she was originally from Anyi County, so she knew Lu Feng. Now that the owner of the Ruyi Embroidery Village I applied for seemed to have a good relationship with Lu Feng, she kept it in her heart, and became more and more interested in this job. Some.

    She didn't need Liu Yu to say much, and when she returned to the embroidery shop, she said to Liu Yu: "Master, go on your own, my clothes will take a day or two, and I will make them in the cutting room behind, you don't need to worry about me." , just look at the finished product tomorrow evening.”

    Liu Yu also likes this neatness, and said, “Then do it yourself, there are all kinds of tools and materials in the house, just take whatever you want.” After taking

    care of the things here, Only then did she have time to return to the Flower Hall. The two of them were already engaged, even the wedding date was fixed. Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an also knew the numbers. They said they would go outside to see the progress of the carpentry, so they left the Flower Hall to Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao.

    Lu Chengxiao was happy in his heart, and wanted to narrate his longing for the past half month, but after Liu Yu sat down beside him, he just tilted his head and stared at him directly across a small desk, so he couldn't help it. Say nothing, just stare at him.

    This look is obviously wrong, it is the kind of look that you have hidden from me.

    It was the first time for Lu Chengxiao to be sized up by Liu Yu like this, and he felt a little at a loss, "Why are you looking at me like this?"

    Liu Yu met his gaze and said, "See what you're hiding from me."

    Lu Chengxiao's heart skipped a beat, he understood, he didn't fool around at all, his face was as calm as possible, a thought quickly came to his mind, Liu Yu's lips were already slightly pursed, just looking sad: "I thought you wouldn't There will be something to lie to me."

    These words were extremely disappointing, and they already lowered their eyelashes and did not look at Lu Chengxiao.

    Lu Chengxiao panicked for a moment: "No, Yu'er, I didn't want to lie to you, but I was afraid that you would worry."

    Lu Chengxiao knew that Liu Yu wouldn't be really angry with him because of this, but it was fake, and he was just as reluctant, Linglong He doesn't want to use his mind on her here, knowing it's just a trick and just doing it honestly.

    Liu Yu raised her eyebrows: "That's why you really lied to me. Let me think about it. Did you run into water bandits last time?"

    Now that he has said the beginning, he will definitely not hide it anymore, and if he hides it again, it will only make her more worried. Lu Chengxiao whispered about Cao Jinnian, afraid that she would be worried, so he tried his best to cover it up.

    Even so, Liu Yu's heart still tightened, and his hands that were loosely held together were twisted in one place.

    Seeing this, Lu Chengxiao couldn't sit still any longer, got up and squatted down beside Liu Yu, took hold of her tense hand, slowly loosened it comfortingly, and divided it into his hands: "Yu'er , I know it in my heart, I will be very careful when I go out, except for the six of us, I will spend some money to hire six masters and twelve practitioners from the Escort Bureau. The things of our small merchant ships are not expensive. Bandits stare at us and find it thankless. Generally, they would not take us as a target, and they actually cherish their lives."

    Liu Yu bit his lips: "What if? Those who can be water bandits will be short of those who will die?"

    Lu Chengxiao chuckled lightly . Aloud: "Yes, yes, so I would rather spend more money and keep less profit. Safety comes first. I am going to marry you. We will stay together forever. Don't worry, I love you more than anyone else." Cherish my life, I must live with you until ninety-nine."

    Liu Yu was amused by his words, and it was just that smile, but he calmed down and said, "I know that you and your second and third brothers have ambitions, and you don't Saying that you won’t be asked to go out because you’re afraid of danger, it’s just that there are thousands of ways to do business, and you don’t necessarily just focus on this.” The

    words made sense, and the voice was gentle, and the corners of Lu Chengxiao’s lips rose higher the more he listened, A heart was soaked in warmth, and it was unbelievably soft.

    Seeing that he was always smiling, Liu Yu was a little annoyed, and moved the hand held in his hand slightly: "But are you listening to me?"

    She didn't know that even such a slightly angry sentence was gentle Terrible, Lu Chengxiao really... really wants to hug someone into his arms and rub him. He always feels that this is the only way to get rid of the ant-like numbness in his heart, but he also knows that it's not the time yet, so he can only Restraining the throbbing in my heart, I said: "Listen, not only listen, I will remember every word carefully, Yu'er, don't worry, I have plans in my heart, and doing business is risky, but when it comes to accumulating capital in the early stage, This is also the fastest, and I will slowly invest the money I earn elsewhere, and it will not be the only road in the future, the road will become wider and wider.”

    Moreover, how could he be willing to be separated from Liu Yu for half a year, and go slowly, there is always a way, the business is really big enough, there is no need for him to run like this, naturally, it will take time.     Hearing that he had a plan in mind, Liu Yu became more stable. Only then did he realize that the posture of the two of them was really wrong. She was sitting in the armchair, while Lu Chengxiao was squatting in front of her, looking up at him slightly, with his hands In fact, it was on her lap, even though he was just holding her hand and there was no irregularity, Liu Yu's cheeks were hot all of a sudden, and the place on his body that was touched was tingling and numb, which made people panic.     She was a little uncomfortable, but she didn't dare to move, she took her hand out of Lu Chengxiao's hand, and said, "Sit back, what does it sound like to others?" But she didn't     know that such a soft voice, and her cheeks were so smooth. Dare to look directly at Lu Chengxiao's appearance, how attractive is it in Lu Chengxiao's eyes.     Lu Chengxiao's throat was tight, his hands were empty, he simply held the handles on both sides of the armchair, he stood up slightly, half bent and looked at Liu Yu's level, almost enclosing her whole body between the armchair and his arms between.     It was too close, but he still wanted to get closer and closer.     Liu Yu was enveloped by his breath, leaning back and forth in a panic, but the armchair was always so big, because Lu Chengxiao was bending over, her body was actually leaning forward, and her back was already on the back of the chair , there is no way back.     The breathing tightened, and then the sharp heaving and falling of the heart was visible at a glance.     Naturally, Lu Chengxiao also saw it, turned his eyes away in embarrassment, and stood up straight as if nothing had happened, as if everything just now was just a process of getting up, if he hadn't turned around and picked up the cold tea on the desk and poured it all down his neck , quite natural.     Liu Yu's face is already burnt out of shape. This is the flower hall of the shop's back house. There are five embroidery girls in the embroidery room, and there is a lady Zhang in the cutting room. The second brother, the third brother, and the uncle will be back at some point , she didn't dare to be alone with Lu Chengxiao anymore, she slowed down for a while, until her throat was not so tight, and then said: "Go back to the cloth shop, it's not good to stay here for so long."

    These words made Lu Chengxiao sad, he hadn't seen her for half a month, he wished he could get tired of being with her all the time, but he also knew what thoughts he had just thought, this is a shop, a place where people come and go , and really didn't dare to stay any longer, so I had to say: "I'll go back first, and come to see you

    later ."

    Although she wanted to see him in her heart and was willing to stay with Lu Chengxiao, but she also knew that it would not be too much.

    Liu Yu's face became even hotter, but she didn't know what to say. Instead, she thought that the shelves were going to be assembled tonight, and she should be in the shop in front of her before going to bed. The whole family would be there by then, so it didn't matter, so she nodded.

    Lu Chengxiao was happy in his heart, but at the same time he was a little bit reluctant to let go. After all, he left the flower hall.

    As soon as he walked forward, Liu Yu pressed his right hand to his heart, sure enough, he was already dancing like crazy, he touched his face with both hands, but his face was hot, his hands were hot, no place was cold.

    She got up, poured herself a cup of cold tea from the teapot, held it in her hand and drank it in small sips, and the heat on her face faded a bit.

    Lu Chengxiao, on the other hand, was thinking about another matter in his mind as he walked out. He had to buy a house in the county. Liu Yu ran this embroidery shop. He might live in the embroidery village, but as for the back house of Lu Feng's cloth shop, there are rooms, but Lu Chengxiao doesn't want Liu Yu to live there.

    Thinking about the situation just now, there are many scruples before marriage, you can't get close after marriage and you have to be careful to avoid people, Liu Yu has a thin skin, she still needs to have her own house.

    After making up my mind, I think that the house will be bought sooner or later, so why not buy it sooner.

    Now that something happened, he had to find a middleman to inquire about the price of the house in the county. The linen can earn three hundred and fifty taels, and if he can earn another two or three hundred taels on the return trip, he will have nearly a thousand taels of silver in his hand, which should be more than enough to buy a house, and then pick a better one and buy it.

    He also thought about going back and asking Liu Yu what kind of house she likes, um, or just let her go and see it together.

    Thinking of marriage and Liu Yu having a small family of their own, tenderness and throbbing filled their hearts again, as if the life after marriage was already in front of them, but just thinking about it, they didn't know what kind of joy and anticipation it was.

    For a moment, the tenderness and pride in my heart intertwined, entangled in one place, and it all turned into endless energy.

    The author has something to say:

    The second watch is coming~ Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-05-19 17:44:08~2022-05-19 21:37:45~

    Thank you for irrigation Little angel of nutrient solution: 1 bottle of old saying;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 118

    In a blink of an eye, Liu Yanping had already walked to the front shop. Seeing him coming out so soon, Liu Yanping was a little surprised, but he was the elder brother, so he couldn't say anything inappropriate in front of the Tan family father and son, so he just asked: "What's the matter?" Just leave?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded and said, "I'll go back and say hello to my father and elder brother, and then we'll go to the Escort Bureau to discuss what we said earlier with Huai Geng."

    With Liu Yu's words there, even if Lu Chengxiao did it for Let her rest assured, and pay more attention to the safety of the merchants.

    Liu Yanping understood that he was looking for the escort, nodded and said, "Okay, I'll wait for you here."

    Lu Chengxiao returned to the cloth shop and told his father and brother, but he didn't leave right away, but called Babao, privately Instruct him to go find a middleman to find out if there is any house for sale in the county, and the approximate price.

    Hearing this, Babao knew that the third young master wanted to buy a house, his eyes lit up, he patted his chest and said, "Okay, this matter is on me, I must find out."

    Lu Chengxiao smiled, turned around and left the cloth shop again When we got to the embroidery village across the street, Liu Yanping was already waiting. As for Liu Yan'an, he didn't leave. He was afraid that Liu Yu in the shop would need someone to help him with some work and errands, so he took the initiative to stay.     In the Changxing Escort, Lu Chengxiao, Lin Huaigeng, and Liu Zhang explained their intentions. Lin and Liu were quite clear about the situation in the Escort. Lin Huaigeng said: "I know that you are good at water and have good skills. Five or six are easy to find. It just so happens that there is no business right now. They are all idle, and they will come back as soon as they shout."     Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping knew it well, and Liu Yanping said: "Then please introduce me, we will meet your chief escort."     Of course, Lin Huaigeng said without saying a word, "Just wait a moment. Wait, I'll go and talk first."     Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping nodded, and took advantage of this time to ask Liu Zhang about the situation of the Escort Bureau.

    "Our current Chief Escort is actually the former Young Escort. His surname is Qin and his first name is He. His old club took a trip to the Escort a few months ago. The reputation and relationship of the Escort are also very important. The old Escort did not Well, it has something to do with the fact that we have fewer escorts and we can’t support them, and the loss of escorts has damaged our reputation, and there are fewer escorts, and we have to pay compensation to the company that lost the goods in front of us, and give money to the brothers, and it is very difficult in the escort agency now.

    ” Lu Chengxiao knew something about it, and Liu Yanping could guess it when Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang were able to run their own small business so freely, so he asked Liu Zhang, "How are your young escorts?"     "That's nothing to say, old escort. He has high demands on him, and those who have practiced martial arts since childhood are much stronger than me and Huai Geng." He and Lin Huaigeng still benefited from the fact that they often hang out with Lu Chengxiao when they were young, and Lu Chengxiao learned from them, and they also got a little bit of glory.     Liu Yanping heard it: "It's okay if you are good at martial arts. If people are enlightened, the relationship that should be maintained can be maintained slowly."     Hearing what he said, Liu Zhang said: "It's not like our young guards are too lazy to wait. Hey, otherwise, if you see so many brothers in the Escort, they wouldn’t keep it, and it’s not difficult to find another Escort.”     And what they chose was to get less or even no wages when they didn’t receive the Escort, and to do something else To make ends meet, when there are escorts, they will return when they are called. Most of this is because the old escorts used to be kind and affectionate.     While talking, Lin Huaigeng had already come out, and a young man in his mid-twenties came out with him. Liu Zhang hurriedly pointed out to the two of them, "This is the head of our Chief Qin's escort."     That's what he said earlier. The head of the escort has been in Changfeng Escort for two years, and the head of the young escort has only been called for two years, and he still can't change his words from time to time.     Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping had already figured it out, and together with Liu Zhang, they greeted him with a smile.     Lin Huaigeng introduced each of the two sides. Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping clasped their hands together, and said with a smile, "Boss Qin, I have admired you for a long time.     " You don’t want to call me the head of the bodyguard, it’s obvious, let’s be friends, my name is Qin He, I’m the second at home, you two can just call me Qin Er.”

    Liu Yan calmly said that he is really good at communicating with people, how could he really call Qin Er, and immediately said with a smile: "How old is Second Brother Qin, I will establish friendship with Cheng Xiao and call you Second Brother Qin, how about it? "

    Lu Chengxiao also agreed, and Qin Er laughed loudly: "Thanks to you, two virtuous brothers, let's talk inside."

    He compared hands and asked the two to follow him into the main hall.

    In the main hall of Changfeng Escort Bureau, there is a plaque in the middle of which is "loyalty first", and the couplets on both sides are "Lixin Liyi promises a thousand gold" and "Great wisdom and bravery shake the Quartet". ①

    After the guests and hosts were seated, Liu Zhang had already brewed tea and served it.

    Qin Er was straightforward, and said: "I heard from Huai Geng that the two virtuous brothers are going to Liangzhe again in August, and would you like to invite some good people to protect them on the waterway?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded and said: "That's right, I want to find Five or six good players, preferably good at water, please Qin Second Brother to see if there is a suitable candidate, let's follow the rules of entrusting the darts." The

    implication is that we will not bypass his private invitation, but pass The Changfeng Escort is here to handle it.

    Qin Er naturally could tell that Lu and Liu wanted to take care of the escort business.

    Just like what Liu Zhang and Lu Liu said, the Escort Bureau has become extremely difficult after the accident of the missing dart and Mr. Qin. The circle is so big. It is an undeniable fact that Changfeng lost the goods delivered by the employer, even if Mr. Qin He and the accompanying bodyguard put their lives in it, and not many people would appreciate it. People will only remember that this bodyguard agency is unreliable. Without Mr. Qin at the helm, it will be even more difficult for people to trust their strength .

    So at this time, the business that Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping sent to the door was extremely precious to the Changfeng Security Bureau. It was not just a matter of money, but that Changfeng could reopen.

    But Qin Er knew clearly that the signboard could not be smashed again.

    But if there is no more business coming to the door, can this bodyguard agency really survive?

    In Qin Er's heart, heaven and man were at war. In the end, reason prevailed in the end.

    "The two virtuous brothers are very kind, I sincerely appreciate it, but if you want to hire only a few good players, I will help you find it easy, and you can do it privately. If you want to follow the rules of the escort, I dare not Promise ."

    Lu Chengxiao was surprised: "Why is this?"

    Qin Erdao: "You don't know, we actually have our own way of doing darts, we don't dare to pick up darts wherever we go, which route we can take, How many routes can be taken depends entirely on the signs and skills of the bodyguard bureau. If there is no cleared route to go through, the risk is extremely high, so I dare not take the bodyguard."

    Liu Yanping thought for a while and asked: "Second Brother Qin means, Is it very important that the heroes of the rivers and lakes along the way are willing to sell the face of the Escort Bureau?"

    Qin Er nodded: "That's it, we eat Escorts for a living. The two words of broad face and friendship are sometimes more important than knives with swords and guns. The Changfeng Security Bureau has been engaged in land business these years, and has never dabbled in the water business, so I really dare not underwrite it."

    ②He explained that Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping understood that once the Escort received the darts, they would have to pay for the loss of the goods. For an unfamiliar route, just missing a dart once would be enough to hurt them, just like the old head of the Changfeng Escort. One thing is the same. To put it bluntly, the current Changfeng Escort Bureau cannot withstand another twists and turns, so they don't bypass the Escort Bureau, but the Escort Bureau dare not accept it.

    The two of them looked at each other, and there was no need to discuss it. They both understood each other's temperament, and they must hire a few more experts for this trip, so Lu Chengxiao said bluntly: "Second brother Qin, since you can't follow the rules of the escort, Then we will only hire people, but it is still through you. We will invite six heroes to follow the two Zhejiang provinces. The time will be between one month and one and a half months. There are two meanings in these words . The     first one is that if you can’t pick up the darts, you can hire someone, and the price will be set by Qin Er; the second one is that they only exchange money with Qin Er. This business is still done with the escort bureau, but To put it another way, they only hired people and didn't need bodyguards to protect the goods. As for how much Qin Er would give to the bodyguards under him, that was up to Qin Er to decide.

    Lu Chengxiao dared to say this because he had heard Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang talk about this young master's behavior before, he treated his bodyguards well, and looking at his actions today, he is also an upright person.

    In Qin Er's ears, these two items were too caring for the Changfeng Escort.

    Qin Er is not a person who is willing to take advantage of others, even if he can have a business now, it has a very different meaning to Changfeng Security Bureau, so he didn't dare to respond for a while.

    He didn't respond for a long time, but Lu Chengxiao still reminded: "Second Brother Qin?"

    Qin Er made up his mind at this time, and said, "You two brothers, I'm not afraid to tell the truth, there is a person in the escort agency a few months ago. Something happened, and I guess you have heard Huaigeng and the others mention it."

    "Know a little bit." Lu Chengxiao did not deny that the former took Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang to Liangzhe for more than a month, and he could go away for so long, so he said no. It's too fake to know the situation of the Escort.

    Qin Er nodded and continued: "Changfeng Escort really needs a business right now, you two are kind people, and the conditions are good, but since you trust me in Changfeng, I can't let you down. If you don't accept this business, let it go If you want to pick it up, I have to be very sure that I can keep your waterway smooth and smooth, so that I can live up to the trust and entrustment of the two of you."

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping's spirits were lifted, and Liu Yanping said: "Second Brother Qin thought of What is the way?"

    Qin Er nodded, and said: "When traveling by land, there is a saying of worshiping the top of the mountain, and of course there is also a saying of visiting the wharf when traveling by water. Please allow me a few days, my dear brothers, and I will go and find out the way inside. If there is a way Let's go, I'll ask Huai Geng to find you and come over to discuss business. If the way is blocked, I'll pick a few good men from the Escort Bureau to go with you two. You can negotiate with them on the money. You belong to Huai Geng. Friends, that's no different from my own brothers, I won't earn that layer from it."

    Hearing Qin Er's words, both Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping admired them very much. Liu Yanping was also quite loyal, so he immediately bowed his hands and said, "Second brother Qin is a righteous person, so don't worry if I entrust the matter to you. Yes, you just have to find out the way, and come to us anytime after you find out the news. Let's discuss it again. I can also tell the truth to Brother Qin. Cheng Xiao and I will often do business in the future, and we will often travel by water. It won't be just this one Come on, if Brother Qin can get through the waterway between Zhejiang and Zhejiang, we will often cooperate in the future."     Qin Er is also overjoyed, "Okay! With Brother Liu Xian's words, I have more confidence in my heart. If it can be done, it can be regarded as a way for my Changfeng Security Bureau, and I will thank you two when the time comes."     "Then I will thank Second Brother Qin." As he said, he bowed his hands to Qin Er.     Qin Er also cupped his hands and said with a smile: "I should be of service."     The author has something to say: The     first watch is coming, and the second watch should be around ten o'clock.     ①The content of the couplet comes from the Internet and is not original.     ② There are a few words in the Escort part that I found information on the Internet and collected it a long time ago. I don’t remember the specific source.     Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-05-19 21:37:45~2022-05-20 17:48:24~     Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: 1 mirror ; Thanks     to     the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 49 bottles of steamed buns; 20 bottles of Ruhua next door; 10 bottles of Yuyu loves to eat fish; I will continue to work hard!

previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 119

    After returning to the cloth shop, Babao also came back with news, and told about the approximate price, saying: "There are not many houses for sale in the county, and the middlemen have to look for them. I left the address of the cloth shop. I have news." Let it be sent here." "Okay

    , it's quite appropriate."

    Lu Chengxiao thought that he would go to Liangzhe soon, so he was afraid of missing the news, so he greeted both Lu Xun and Lu Chengzong, if the middleman delivers the news, If he is not there, ask father and brother to help you pay attention.

    Hearing that he planned to buy a house, Lu Chengzong said anxiously: "Third brother, although the family is divided, your house is still the same. You can live for as long as you want. You don't need to rush to buy a house."

    Unlike the countryside, there is little land in the county There are many people, and the house is not cheap. A more spacious and refined two-entry house costs nearly three hundred taels. The brothers separated, and what Lu Chengxiao got in his hands was only four hundred taels.

    Lu Xun thought it would be good to buy a house, and said: "It's okay to search for it, and you will buy it sooner or later. You are quite sure when you go to Zhejiang and Zhejiang this time?" I'm not so

    sure that I dare not buy a house now, Lu Fengbu It has been more than two years since it spread to the county, and Lu Xun has not been able to buy a house in the county. Although the more reason is that the houses in the town have been built for less than six years, and the back houses of the shops in the county are spacious and liveable. I don't think there is any need to buy a house.

    The other reason is that it is expensive. A large family needs to buy a three-entry house to live in. I have inquired about it before, and there is no more than five hundred taels that cannot be taken down. Their shop is looking at the scenery, but in fact the money keeps rolling. In the purchase, I have a little on hand, but I keep it for turnover, even if I can spare 500 taels of turnover, I dare not throw it all in and buy a house.

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, and said: "It should go well."

    He told Lu Xun and Lu Chengzong about the situation of his grandfather's family's willingness to buy cloth on credit, and said, "If this trip goes well, the money for buying the house should be earned."

    Lu Xun was very happy, he patted Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder and said, "Work hard, you are much better than dad." His

    words were gratifying and proud.

    Lu Chengxiao smiled and said, "It's my father who gave me the capital, so that I can save the most difficult part in the early stage."

    These words downplayed his own ability, but it sounded comfortable, so Lu Xun laughed.

    Lu Chengxiao said: "If someone came over during my visit to Liangzhe and said that there is a suitable house, I would like to trouble you to accompany Yu'er to have a look. If she likes it, please advance me the deposit and I will give it to you when I come back. "

    Lu Chengzong laughed all of a sudden, and Lu Chengxiao knew what his elder brother was laughing at without asking. After finishing the matter, he slipped directly to the opposite embroidery village to find Liu Yanping.

    Lu Chengzong smiled and said to Lu Xun: "The third younger brother and the third younger sibling must be very affectionate in the future." No

    need for the future, it is very good now.

    Lu Xun smiled all over his face.

    Here, the Lu and Liu families were happy, and at the same time, Li Zhongjue had just returned home from the Li family in Yuanzhou City when he heard someone at the concierge say that there was a letter from Anyi County. He stopped, turned around and called the concierge to take the letter. Thinking it was a letter from Lu Chengxiao, he looked at the envelope, only to realize that it was written by Lu Xun to his father, so he didn't open it, turned around and went to the main room.

    When they arrived at the main room, seeing their younger sister Li Yunbi was there, Li Zhongjue's hand holding the envelope was behind his back.

    Qian Shi was teaching the housekeeper Li Yunbi to settle accounts, when he heard the footsteps and looked up, he happened to see his little trick of hiding the letter, and sent the letter to the main room, so it was naturally not her who wanted to avoid it, so Qian Shi glanced at his daughter, Said: "Yunbi is here today, you take the account book back and look at it again."

    Li Yunbi was stunned for a while, but didn't say much, and said hello with a smile, calmly put away the account book, stood up with his arms in his arms, and Li Zhongjue said hello and went out.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps going away, Mrs. Qian said, "Where did you get the letter? From the Lu family?"

    Li Zhongjue felt a little uncomfortable, and took out his hands behind his back, and said, "Uncle Lu gave it to Dad."

    It really is . The Lu family's letter, and only the Lu family's letter, the second child would avoid his sister like this. Suddenly, Qian felt a sense of oppression, an indescribable anger, stuck in his heart, unable to get up and down, It made her irritable and aggrieved.

    She knows in her heart that this qi has been accumulated for a long time, but she also understands the truth and has been suppressing it all the time.

    Nothing happened to the Lu family, but when the Lu family was mentioned, the depression that seemed to have dissipated in the usual days rushed out of her head, and the thing that made her feel like a stick in her throat at the end of May, and she always wanted to forget it was clearly cleared away. Ticked out from memory.

    She was not in a good mood at the moment, and in front of her son, she also lazily pretended to smile, put her hand on her forehead and said with a tired face: "What are you talking about, your father is not at home, you can take a look for me."

    Li Zhongjue can probably guess Seeing his mother's mood, he didn't say much, opened the letter and read it first, and then said: "Uncle Lu said that Cheng Xiao has already been engaged to a girl from the Liu family on July 18th, and the wedding date is September 28th. Write a letter to let me know, and I will send another invitation card at that time."

    These are very common words, but none of them sounded uncomfortable to Qian. She didn't know if Lu Chengxiao had mentioned to Lu Xun and his wife about his return to Yuanzhou after returning home, but just thinking about it made her feel angry.

    Qian knew that this hostility was unreasonable, but thinking that her daughter would do such a scandal because she liked Lu Chengxiao, she couldn't suppress the discomfort.

    She let out a long sigh, tried to be as calm as possible, and said: "The letter is finished, let it go to your father's study."

    She couldn't bear to take care of the Lu family's affairs any more.

    Li Zhongjue was quite helpless, a good family friend was originally considered a good family, but now it turned out like this, who is to blame? Naturally, it was his own problem, but he couldn't say anything when his mother was uncomfortable, so he turned around and sent the letter to the study that Li Cunyi used when he was at home, and then went back to his yard.

    Not long after he left, Li Yunbi, who hadn't left, quietly entered the study. There were not many things on the desk, and the letter quickly caught her attention.

    Looking at the envelope, it was indeed a letter from the Lu family. Li Yunbi's fingertips trembled, and she stood by the desk for a long time without daring to move, but she couldn't convince herself to leave the study.

    After half a cup of tea time, I couldn't hold back and stretched out my hand.

    It was just an open letter, and it was too easy to pull out the letter paper from it. She read the contents of the letter very quickly, and then fell down on the chair next to the desk. Wipe away the tears, carefully wipe away the tears on the letter paper, and read it five or six times at the engagement and wedding date, finally refolded the letter paper and stuffed it back into the envelope with shaking hands.

    Li Yunbi knew that her mother disliked the Lu family very much because of her, so she wiped away her tears, calmed down her emotions, carefully watched that there was no one outside, then quietly walked out, and went back to her yard with her account book in her arms.

    She consciously pretends to be very good, even if she is sad, she avoids people, but she doesn't know that if she is in a bad mood, how can she take it seriously and not show it at all, not to mention that the maid has been changed, and the new maid is selected by Zhuangzi. What she said was even more obedient to the wife in charge. Before she was assigned to her side, the instruction she received from Qian Shi was: "If there is any situation with the young lady, you need to report it to me in time."

    Naturally, this was quietly.

    Li Yunbi came back from the main courtyard, her eyes seemed to have been crying, the servant girl only met her face to face, took a few careful glances, then turned her head and reported to the main house Qian Shi's ear.     After listening to the maid

    's words, Mrs. Qian didn't speak for a long time, and then said: "Continue to pay attention to Miss's mood, and don't let her notice it. You just do nothing in front of her and you don't notice."

Frowning for a long time without making a sound, he finally got up and went to Li Cunyi's study.

    She picked up a letter that was sitting on the desk, took out the letter paper and unfolded it, tears left traces between the paper and ink.

    Those little tears really made her feel angry and resentful towards Lu Chengxiao and the Lu family. Even if her daughter has something bad in one way or another, she can dislike it, get angry, and teach her, but she can't see her because of another People who didn't care about her at all went to be sad and painful, and shed tears.

    Qian Shi knew that she was venting anger, she gritted her teeth, so what, she still wanted to vent anger!

    Especially when I saw Li Yunbi again on the second day, I saw that she was as usual, she came to the main room to say hello when it was time, learned from the housekeeper to manage the accounts, and heard the servant girl come to report quietly, and after returning, she was alone in a daze, and there was also a lump on the pillow after the lunch break. tear trail.

    That heartache is more like cutting out the heart.

    Qian shi endured the pain, Li Yunbi was as usual, and she was also as usual, mother and daughter, one pretended not to know that the Lu family was going to have a wedding, the other pretended not to find out the other's disguise.

    Not to expose, not to tell the truth, this is Qian's last way to maintain her daughter's dignity.

    So in the afternoon, Mrs. Qian said that it was time to make autumn clothes. The reason was that the sun was too harsh, so Li Yunbi stayed at home and went to the Longxing cloth shop alone.

    As soon as the clerk saw Qian, he rushed forward to say hello: "Auntie, why are you here?"

    Qian smiled and asked, "Where is your boss?

    " Master."

    He led Qian into the flower hall behind the shop, made tea, and invited Qian Hong, the master, to come out.

    Seeing his younger sister coming at this time, Qian Hong felt a little strange: "Why is it here at this point? The sun is scorching hot, and it's not time to buy autumn clothes. The autumn cloth in the store is not new now, and the new cloth depends on the weather." It will arrive in early or mid-August."

    Qian always stays out of the gate, unless he buys cloth, he seldom comes to his shop, and even if he has something to do, he goes home to look for him, so Qian Hong asked this question.

    "Of course I have something to do. I have something to entrust to my elder brother. It is inconvenient for the family to talk about it." This is to avoid the sisters-in-law in the family.     Qian

    Hong looked suspicious, but nodded: "What is it?"

Looking down, Qian Hong saw his scruples, and said: "There is no one in the back house."

    As he said so, he became more and more puzzled.

    When Qian heard that there was no one in the backyard, she leaned over slightly and said the matter in a low voice.

    Qian Hong was startled: "What did you say? Didn't you ask me to take care of you at the beginning?"

    Qian's eyes flashed coldly: "At the beginning, it was for repaying a kindness, but now I don't like it. Brother, you used to work with friends, but now you are still Go and buy goods together with your friends, it should be no problem."

    "Of course there is no problem." Qian Hong responded, but was puzzled: "But why? There must be a reason?"

    Qian gritted his teeth: "Brother, don't ask, just promise me."

    Qian Hong didn't know what happened, but he always loved this sister, Qian told him not to ask, so he really didn't ask, and just said: "Then Lu Xun will come to see me next month, what can I say then? "

    "It doesn't need to be said clearly, big brother can just find a way to talk about it perfunctorily. Once it fails, he will know it in his heart."

    Qian Hong nodded, and finally asked one more question: "Does my brother-in-law know about this? He hasn't come back yet, so he should I don’t know, how do you explain it when I ask you?”

    Qian’s face remained unchanged: “I didn’t harm anyone, I just don’t want to help anymore, who should help someone for the rest of their lives? Don’t worry, if he asks Now, I have something to explain to him.”

    Qian Hong was relieved at this point, and said, “I think my brother-in-law values ​​the Lu family very much, as long as you have something in mind.”

    The author has something to say:

    The second watch is coming, good night~ Thank you in 2022 -05-20 17:48:24~2022-05-20 22:22:24 During the period, I voted for the overlord or the little angel of the

    irrigation nutrient solution~ Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: Time can not be bullied 10 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Zhejun
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small

Chapter 120

    Lu Xun never thought that the letter he wrote to announce the good news would bring great trouble to Lu Feng's cloth shop in the near future. The letter of the good news is directly related, so naturally, this is another story.

    At this time, Lu Xun knew nothing about the discussions between the Qian family brothers and sisters. The Liu family's embroidery shop had already been decorated last night, and the embroiderer and the tailor lady were also confirmed this afternoon. Liu Yu was in Lu at this time. Choose fabrics suitable for making early autumn ready-made clothes in the home shop.

    Pieces of cloth were moved to Liu's embroidery shop with the help of Mr. Lu. In the newly cleaned shop, bolts of silk and silk and fine cloth of various colors were put on the spotless shelves by category. The shop was filled up bit by bit.

    There are more than one hundred pieces of material, but there are only three sets of shelves. The store still looks a little empty, but the cost is not much. The first is that Liu Yu does not dare to buy too much early autumn cloth. .

    She thought for a while, and asked a few embroiderers to hurry up and make more embroidered handkerchiefs, purses, sachets, embroidered shoes, etc., so that they could put things on the shelves on the other wall as soon as possible.

    Mrs. Zhang, who was in charge of tailoring, also received the task. Liu Yu had seen her handicraft before, and asked her to start tailoring samples with the most common body size. Liu Yanan also went back to Yangshan Village to pick up Liu Datian and Liu Chunshan's daughter-in-law. Pack your bags and start working today.

    The table and chairs in the shop are for the guests to rest on, and the small table for the guests is covered with a tablecloth embroidered by herself, but looking at the shop, it still looks a bit empty.     Liu Yu pondered for a while, and said, "Second brother, do you see that the unused containers that were put in before are still being displayed as counters in front of the cloth shelves? This way the shop won't look empty."     Liu Yanping nodded "It's ok, anyway, people won't be able to see if there is anything in the container for a while."     After making up their minds, the two brothers and sisters plus a Wei family started moving the container again. Lu Chengxiao came over with eight treasures and hurried over to pick up Liu Yu and Wei. While helping with the work, he asked, "Why did you move these out again?"

    Liu Yu was helpless, and said: "The store still looks a little too empty, I used these containers to make up for it to make it look more decent, and now that I think about it, it would be better if there should be a container in front of the place where the fabrics are placed, otherwise customers would easily When it touches the fabric, the material is easy to be dirty and scratched after a long time."

    Especially silk products, if the hands are rough, they will be damaged, and there is no counter to separate them.

    But Lu Chengxiao's attention was all on the previous sentence, the store was empty, he kept this in his heart, he lifted the container halfway, he had an idea, but he didn't say anything, he continued to help move the container until it was all moved out. After Liu Yu's meaning was laid out, he greeted Liu Yu and hurried back to Lu Feng's cloth shop.

    In the cloth shop, he found Lu Xun and Lu Chengzong, and said, "Father, brother, I want to discuss something with you."

    Lu Chengzong was a little confused, in his opinion, father can be the master of everything, The third brother was so cautious, and called him up?

    "Tell me."

    "I want to ask, can we lend the cloth in our warehouse to Yu'er for display? I just went over to look at it, and there are only three sets of cloth containers in the two-bay shop. It’s a bit too loose. If our family wants those fabrics, we can go over and get them at any time. If there are customers who like them and want to customize the clothes, if they are used, they will pay the bill at home according to the quantity of the piece. Do you think this will work? "

    It turned out to be for this matter. It's done." Lu Chengzong said with a smile, "It's also placed in the warehouse. Maybe it can be sold over there. Why not? You bring the three younger brothers and sisters to our house Just choose the warehouse."

    When Lu Chengzong chatted with Qin Shi in private about Liu Yu, the three younger siblings yelled too easily, no, Lu Chengxiao also yelled like this when he didn't pay attention.

    Lu Chengxiao laughed and said in a low voice: "Brother, you are very happy to call me that. Yu'er is thin-skinned, so don't make a mistake in calling her in front of her."

    Lu Chengzong laughed loudly: "I know, I know."

    Lu Xun He also smiled and said: "Go, you can bring Yu'er to choose by yourself. After you have chosen, let your elder brother make a list, one for each side, and it will not be easy to make mistakes in the later cargo scheduling."

    Lu Chengxiao responded repeatedly: "Thank you father, thank you brother, I'll go and talk to Yu'er."

    Le Diandian ran to Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    Lu Xun was funny, looked at the eldest son, and was very happy in his heart. Although he didn't say anything, he turned back to work behind the counter with a smile on his face.

    Liu Yu was still thinking about how to make more fabrics in the store by displaying them. When Lu Chengxiao came over, he told his father and elder brother about borrowing fabrics. Both Liu Yu and Wei were stunned.

    Liu Yanping was the quickest to react: "That's a good idea, but I would like to thank Uncle Lu and Brother Chengzong for helping us a lot."

    In the end, it was because the capital was not enough and the shop was so big, I thought it would not be possible in the first few months of opening It's so decent, now that the Lu family shop is here, it really helps a lot.

    Liu Yu didn't bother with the cloth anymore, and turned out of the counter, a little happy, but he still asked carefully: "What did you say? If the cloth is moved here, will your house be affected?"

    "No, originally It’s the part in the warehouse. I borrowed it to give your store a look. At least it looks more lively, and customers have a lot of choice. If my cloth shop sells it, the guy will come and get back the same item. If there is a customer on your side who wants to make custom-made clothes, just settle the bill with my elder brother, and write two lists when choosing the cloth, and if there is any change, both sides will be sketched at the same time."

    Liu Yanping had already thought about it when Lu Chengxiao said to borrow the cloth It was this operation, and he just laughed at the moment, Liu Yu and Wei Shi were very happy, Wei Shi said: "Go, I will personally thank my in-

    laws , this is a great help to us." After buying more than one hundred pieces of cloth, there are only more than two hundred taels of money left in my hands, of which two hundred taels is the dowry gift of the Lu family. This money should not be moved as much as possible. Before the middle of the month, they need to earn as much money as possible for the purchase of autumn fabrics, Liu Yanping's dyeing and road expenses.

    Only then did Wei and Liu Yu know that Liu Yanping planned to get 2,000 bolts of cloth this time, and the cost here would be higher than the previous trip. Take sixty taels out of the money and ask Liu Yanping to take it with you, and then return the account after earning it. All the money Liu Yanping earned this trip was used for dowry. It doesn't matter if you work around.

    But after all, half of this shop belongs to the Liu family, and Wei Shi would not be able to live with that money anyway, so at the very least, they need to earn money for the autumn fabrics before mid-August, so as not to delay Business.

    The original capital can only buy more than a hundred pieces of cloth, so it is obvious that customers have fewer options to choose from, and the transaction is naturally less. Now that the Lu family is helping, the business is much easier.

    Leaving Liu Yanping to look after them in the shop, Wei Shi, Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao went to Lu Feng Cloth Shop together.

    Lu Xun saw that even Mrs. Wei came here together, so he knew what it was for. Sure enough, as soon as he took a photo of Mrs. Wei, he said thank you. "

    There were customers in the shop, and it wasn't the place to talk, so the whole group went to the back, Wei thanked him again, but was stopped by Lu Xun, he smiled and led the people to the warehouse directly, saying: "Dear family, take a look , the cloth I want to lend to you is selected from this warehouse, and there is no difference between putting it here and putting it in your shop. If there is a difference, maybe you can sell more. The pressure on my stock here is less Some, this is to help you, but it is also beneficial to us. We are a family now, so we are not so polite.”     Wei said with a smile: “You have no favors. I am a great benefit, I deserve this thanks, but what my in-laws said is true, we are now a family, and I will not be too polite anymore, I owe your family's affection in my heart."     "It's easy to say, your family will give me Such a good daughter-in-law, I also appreciate it."     Lu Xun saw that she was very cheerful and happy, and he was in the mood to joke a few words, and everyone laughed for a while, only Liu Yu blushed slightly.

    Lu Xun smiled and said, "Yu'er, go pick out the fabric, just choose what you like."

    Liu Yufu saluted and said, "Thank you uncle."

    The first problem encountered before the new shop opened was in Lu Xun With the help of his family, the solution was easily solved, and more than two hundred and sixty pieces of cloth were selected, among which there were many expensive cloths that Liu Yu had taken a fancy to before but did not dare to buy due to limited money. Lu Chengzong asked Lu Chengzong to make a list and make a copy Take one of each.

    The two families started to move together, the clerk of Lufeng Cloth Shop and the embroiderer of Ruyi Embroidery Village all helped to move the fabric. Hundreds of silks and satins came in and out of the two opposite shops, which attracted the attention of countless people for a while, and they moved three times back and forth. It took a quarter of an hour before all these fabrics were moved into Ruyi Embroidery Village.

    With these two hundred and sixty bolts of cloth on display, the whole embroidery shop looks very different, because the material is quite good, and there are all kinds of patterns and colors, it is really eye-catching.

    And because of the two cloth moves this afternoon, the relationship between the owner of the newly opened Ruyi Embroidery Shop and Lufeng Cloth Shop has also been hotly discussed by the shopkeepers of the shop owners on the North Street. At this time, the two are about to get married. Not many people know about it.

    In the evening, Lu Chengzhang closed his shop in Xifeng Town, and he and Zhou Qiongying went back to the county. Naturally, they stayed at the old man's house for a while, so Zhou Qiongying's parents inquired about the situation of Liu's family.     It turned out that the two families were only separated by one street, and the bustle of North Street naturally spread to them, so the Zhou family and his wife heard about it. They didn't mean anything malicious, just curious, probably because the couple also heard about it from their daughter and son-in-law. Liu's.     Brother Zhou Qiongying is most interested in the family history of the Liu family. They know that Lu Chengxiao and the brothers of the Liu family went to Liangzhe. Today, they heard the North Street shopkeeper say that there are hundreds of good fabrics, at least three or four hundred taels stuff.     Brother Zhou Qiongying told his sister and sister-in-law vividly what he had heard     , and immediately asked Lu Chengzhang: "Did Cheng Xiao really make a lot of money from this trip?" Thinking about it for a while, either the dowry gift from their family was used, or the family gave the cloth to the Liu family on credit. In these two cases, in his opinion, the cloth on credit might be higher.

    But of course, Lu Chengzhang wouldn't talk too much about his family's affairs with Zhou's family, not to mention whether it's on credit or not, that's a matter for his father and elder brother. so long.

    Lu Chengzhang mumbled the words in a few or two sentences, and then looked at his father-in-law, and said: "I came today, there is really something that I can't discuss with Qiongying, and I am here to ask you for advice. Idea."

    The author has something to say: The

    first update is coming, and the second update is now starting to write, as usual, it is estimated to be around ten o'clock.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 212 76
Alternate Title:八零,软糯美人拿捏了狼系老公 Status:Completed Author:Yue Wan Genre:Romance Li Qiao, a soft and glutinous girl, dresses up as the little daughter-in...
5K 57 7
giyuu tomioka the water Pilar & sanemi shinazugawa the wind Pilar are dating but to everyone's expectation is that giyuu tomioka is the bottom becaus...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
111K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...