Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 100

245 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 100

    The two Zhejiang provinces are the country of Ze, with thousands of rivers and ferries in the territory, and the place Xu Guanshi asked a car to take them to is a small ferry. Unlike Zhejiang Ferry, which is full of large merchant ships, this place is a black-covered ferry for passengers. mostly.

    Seeing a group of six of them moored on the boat by the ferry, the boatmen rushed to solicit customers. Lu Chengxiao and the others found a boat that was worth it, and asked the price. boarded the ship. As soon as the cable was untied and the paddle was swung lightly, this trip to Wu Xing was officially launched.

    The feeling of sailing in a big river is completely different from that of a small river. After staying on a big boat for half a month, it is quite novel to change to a small boat.

    There are many mountains in Yuanzhou, and the waters extend in all directions. However, it is slightly different from the scenery of the two Zhejiang provinces. The few people on the boat feel refreshed when looking at the scenery along the river.

    From time to time, there are small boats passing by on both sides. The boatman is a talkative man, and he smiled and asked while pushing the boat: "Is it a businessman who came to Zhejiang from other places?

    " Even Liu Yan'an, who is relatively simple, has become much smarter after this trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang. The older Liu Yanping smiled and said: "We at this age don't know what business is. Isn't there a saying that it is better to travel thousands of miles than to read thousands of miles?" , We came out to take a look, hoping to gain some knowledge."

    The boatman took a look at a few people, one looked like a rich man, and the other two looked similar, probably brothers, with excellent temperament and education Although they don't look rich in their clothes, they don't look like poor family members. The other two seem to be from ordinary families, and the other looks like a servant.

    The older one was at most twenty, and the younger one was only fifteen. It really didn't look like going out to do business, so he smiled and said, "It's great to be able to walk around when you're young. Are you going to Wuxing?"

    Lu Chengxiao Then he laughed and said: "I heard that silkworms are famous here. When I come here, I want to bring some good silk back to the elders in my family. I heard people tell me that I can buy good products with better quality and price at Wuxing Farm. I don't know why. What's the matter?"

    Speaking of Wu Xing's silk, the boatman got excited and said with a smile: "Then you have come to the right place, although there are many silkworms in the two Zhejiang provinces, and there are a lot of silk business, but if you want When it comes to silk, it depends on Huzhou."

    "Oh? How do you say it?" The boatman started talking and said, "I don't know how many of you have heard     of Jilisi

    ?" Liu Yanping looked confused, but Lu Chengxiao knew

One or two, said: "The original name was Qilisi? Because Qi is similar to Jiyin, the reputation spread and became Jilisi?" Chuanjia laughed

    : "Young people are very knowledgeable!"

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head and said with a smile: "I only know That's it, I heard that it was originally called Qili Village, and it got its name because it was seven miles away from Nanxun, so I don't understand any more, and I ask the old man to tell us what is so good about Jilisi." Let's talk about Jilisi

    . Well, none of the boatmen on the ferry along the river couldn't talk about it, and they all said it with pride.

    "You can't find any better silk from Huzhou during the Daqing Dynasty. It is the same silkworm silk. Like other surrounding counties and counties, silkworms are also raised, but most of the silkworms spit out fat silk. Our Huzhou silk is different. The ones are fine silk."

    "Is this silk divided into fat silk and thin silk?" Liu Yan'an asked curiously.

    The boatman said with a smile: "Naturally, silkworm cocoons are divided into high, middle and low grades. The top grade cocoons can be reeled into fine silk, the middle grade cocoons can be reeled into fat silk, and the second grade cocoons can only be reeled into thick silk. Thick silk cannot be spun into looms. Most of them are used as embroidery thread or other purposes, and we must use fine silk and fat silk for weaving silk, among which, fine silk is used as warp and fat silk is used as weft.”

    "Our lake silk is mostly fine silk, and among them Jili silk is the best silk. It is famous all over the world for its whiteness, cleanness, roundness and toughness. You are coming late. If you come here in April and May when the new silk is on the market, You can see the grand scene where silk merchants gather from all directions, which is much more lively than it is now."

    "If you want to buy silk, it's right to go to Wuxing, Wuxing's silk is excellent, and it is the most sought-after every year. Bian’s family raises silkworms. If there are not enough manpower and fast enough, they will sell cocoons directly. If the silk reeling skills are good, they will sell silk. Some people do not sell silk, but directly weave silk. , The weaver is very skilled, and the quality of the silk that comes out is this!" He stretched out his hand and gave a thumbs up.

    Then he lifted his chin, motioned the people to look at the ships in the distance, and said: "Look at the ships, many of them are merchants from all over the world, and many of them go to silkworm farmers to collect silk, dye it and then transport it to the market. For sale, when it comes to the market, the price will be much higher." The

    implication is that it is a first-hand source of goods. Several people looked over and saw that there were indeed goods in the opposite ship, so Lu Chengxiao asked: "Then what if we Can you give me a good price if you buy less?” The

    boatman said happily: “That’s not possible, and the price depends on the quantity. If it’s just one or two horses, it’s better to buy it outside. If you can buy dozens of horses , that’s the shipping price.”

    "If there are more, listen to what you said, there are many big merchants who come here, you can't just take a few dozen horses and leave. Is their price much cheaper than buying dozens of horses?" It was Liu Yanping who asked, The boatman glanced at him, and Liu Yanping smiled and said, "Curiosity, come out for a trip, I want to learn more about everything, old man, tell us?"

    "Okay, there's nothing we can't talk about." "Actually, when you go to a silkworm farmer's house, you don't have as much as you want, because weaving silk is not easy, and every family can't afford much. Even if you want it, she can't give it to you, so big merchants seldom go there. It's too laborious, but it's not easy for farmers to sell silk. They can only wait for someone to receive the goods. Small buyers go all the way to find it. It's a bargain, so the price is also suppressed. You can ask a few more when you go there. It 's gone."

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping glanced at each other, it was similar to Liu Yanping brothers receiving goods in Yangshan Village.

    Cloth dealers go to Yangshan Village to harvest, and the price is indeed 10% lower than that of the weaving workshops outside.

    Several people chatted with the boatman, and asked where to find the seller after arriving in Wuxing. The boatman was also enthusiastic, and said with a smile: "When we get to the pier, they are all soliciting customers. It doesn't matter if you follow along. If you don’t follow them, you can ask every family in the village or town by yourself.”

    At last, the boatman thought he was tired, so he stopped talking, and it took three or four hours for the boat to arrive at Wuxing Wharf. He knew that what the boatman said was true, there were many porters pushing carts on the pier, and the gifts were nothing but undyed gray silk.

    And the other kind of people are the solicitors in the mouth of the boatman, all of them hold wooden signs in their hands, saying that they are all for sale in gray silk.

    After paying the boat fare, he was stared at by dozens of eyes as soon as he went ashore. After a very quick look, a swarm of bees surrounded him, scrambling to squeeze towards Lu Chengxiao and the others.

    "Do you want raw silk? We have it at home. It's not far from here. Let's go and see if it's available."

    "Our place is only a mile or two away. Can you go? You can see the product before deciding whether to buy it or not."

    "Our village Every family has silk blanks, you can take a look at them when you pass by, can you go?"

    …

    Rao was already mentally prepared. Surrounded by dozens of people, Lu Chengxiao and the others were still a little confused. They all carried a lot of money. At this time, they paid special attention to the safety of their purses, but this vigilance was only in their hearts. Not showing it on the surface, Lu Chengxiao asked first: "What's the price?" The

    crowd fell silent. Obviously, this group of soliciting customers had some taboos among themselves, so they rushed forward first to ask whether they accepted the raw silk or not. He cleared his throat and said, "It depends on the product, the price is naturally different depending on the quality."

    Lu Chengxiao and the others took advantage of their hesitation to get away, and if there were people chasing after them, he stopped to ask the price, and gradually asked some things, the price of 127, 128, 129 There are, and even the change price of how many texts are quoted.

    In the end, he only asked, and didn't follow to see what goods, and a new boat passenger arrived, and a few people who followed told him not to move, and turned to find new targets.

    Lu Chengxiao and his group decided to walk around Wuxing for a few days by themselves, especially looking for houses farther away from the wharf. The woven blank silk is relatively difficult to sell, and the price will naturally be better.

    There is no such thing as a map in such a small place, so you can only ask with your mouth and legs, but it is not far from the pier. When asking for directions, I saw a young man holding a wooden sign. Hesitantly came up, cupped his fists and asked, "Brothers, do you want to buy raw silk?"

    Lu Chengxiao was a little surprised, looking at the wooden sign, it was for attracting customers, but it was cheaper than the batch at the pier ahead. He is more refined, he nodded, but still wondered: "You are a solicitor? Why are you not at the pier?" The young man was a little embarrassed, and said: "Our silk is better, and     the

    price is higher."

Lu Chengxiao understands the words, the guests on the pier will be like him if they want to come, ask the price first, naturally it will not be competitive if the price is high, he smiled and said: "What price?" The

    young man hesitated, okay After a while, a price of two two two was quoted.

    Two taels, this is indeed a high price. The price of medium silk with good color and good sales in Lufeng cloth shop is more than five taels. Ze, the price of the mid-range raw silk over there is 22.1, which is operated by a big silk shop behind, so the price is naturally higher than that of the farmer's. He came all the way to Wuxing to find silkworm farmers to collect raw silk, and the price of 222 was naturally considered expensive.

    Seeing his expression, the young man became impatient, and said: "The stuff is good stuff, really, as you guys and I have seen it, we know that our family's silk is good, and our silk reeling and silk weaving skills are also very good. , the silk we wove is really good, you go and have a look with me first, and see the goods before you talk about it, even if you don’t like it, other houses in our village also have blank silk, and other houses are not so expensive, it is only one or two dollars One horse, the brothers will not fail this trip."

    Lu Chengxiao saw that the young man was born in a gentle manner, and his conversation was not like a farmer, but like a scholar. Hearing his repeated pleas, he was a little moved. His family is in the fabric business, so he naturally knows that the same is silk, but the grade is different. There were a lot of points, so I looked at Liu Yanping sideways, and asked him: "What do you think? Are you going to take a look?"

    Liu Yanping thought for a while, but there was no destination left or right. The young man's face was very good, not like He asked the young man, "How far is your village from here?" The

    young man's face blushed again, and he hesitated for a while before saying, "Nine miles."

    Nine miles...

    Lu Chengxiao and the others didn't know what to say What's the matter, no wonder he couldn't get customers, he didn't even go to the pier to grab customers, he just stood by the side of the road and waited. The price is high, and the road is still far away. The merchants who normally come to collect raw silk are probably afraid to go with them. God knows where they will be taken.

    The young man was afraid that after waiting for a long time, some customers who heard the price and left without turning around ran away, so he hurriedly pointed to an ox driveway in the distance: "We drove here by ox cart, and it's fast by ox cart. You have finished looking at the goods, whether you buy it or not, can we drive the ox cart to take you out?"

    After saying this, he realized that it was getting late, and it would be almost evening when we arrived in the village. It's really not easy to come out. I was so anxious that my forehead was sweating, and I added: "You can stay overnight even if it's late, and we can send you out tomorrow."

    I don't know if this young man's face is really good, he looks like a weak scholar, not like a villain at all, or seeing him sweating in anxiety, Liu Yanping turned his head and asked Lu Chengxiao: "Why don't we go and have a look? "

    Actually, it's because of their boldness that they are skilled. Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang are in the escort agency, and their fist and kick skills are not bad. However, the two brothers and Lu Chengxiao don't look obvious. In fact, it is not difficult for one person to deal with five or six men. Not at the same time, it is no problem for one person to put down a dozen.

    The most important thing is that it is nine miles away from the pier, and it is difficult to invite merchants to enter. Liu Yanping is really curious, and dare to charge a price of two or two for such a remote place, what kind of quality must it be.

    When I was chatting with the boatman on the boat just now, I heard that the quality of this silk is not only related to the silk reeling technique, but also to a large extent related to the silkworm species, environment, water source, humidity, etc. Liu Yanping was moved. Silk is good, and the silk produced in that village should not be too bad, and the price is also available at 128 or 9, so it is worth visiting.

    Lu Chengxiao obviously wanted to go with him, nodded, turned to the young man and said: "Okay, then let's go and have a look." The

    young man was overjoyed, and he bowed to them, saying: "Several Wait a minute, I'll let my brother bring the cart over."

    After speaking, he turned around and waved to the young man driving the ox cart in the distance, and called him over in a dialect that Lu Chengxiao and others could not understand.

    The author has something to say:

    The second update is coming, the two chapters add up to 7,000 words, happy reading, good night~ Recently I can’t do the third because I spend half of my time checking various materials every day, how does cotton become cloth? Yes, how did ramie turn into cloth, how did silkworm cocoons turn into silk fabrics, I was learning from various videos every day, and now the text of this book seems to be 390,000 words, and I have accumulated 140,000 words in written materials. horrible.

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-05-09 17:44:50~2022-05-09 22:17:37~

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of 23284199; 5 bottles of white; 1 bottle of living up to time, sauce sauce sauce sauce sauce;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 416 57
Twelve years ago a nine tailed Fox along with a Snow White wolf suddenly appeared, it's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves t...
1.1M 29.4K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
11.8K 902 21
"In the heart of the Most powerful land on earth named Arya, where the moonlight casts shadows of ancient secrets, a forbidden dance awakens forces l...
4.1M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...