Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 95

189 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 95

    But in fact Liu Yanping didn't come to the flower hall at all, he knew it and went directly to the outer courtyard to pack his luggage.

    However, Liu Yuxin was beating violently, her palms were inexplicably sweaty, thin but hot and damp, and she even felt a little dry mouth, she took a step aside at once: "I'll go Pour tea."

    He hurriedly avoided going out, and after a while, he came back with his cheeks burning, and took the torch to light the oil lamp in the flower hall.

    Liu Yu admitted that he was so guilty that he didn't even dare to look at Lu Chengxiao again, and ran away as if.

    After leaving the flower hall, he didn't dare to go to the kitchen like that. He used the back of his hands to cool down his cheeks, slowed down his heartbeat, and took a deep breath before going to the kitchen to get a clean teacup.

    Wei Shi glanced at her, and said with a smile, "Cheng Xiao is here?"

    "Yeah." Liu Yu nodded, trying to keep his voice as calm as possible, and said, "It is said that he is leaving early tomorrow morning."

    Wei Shi lowered his head and suppressed a smile, In response, he said: "Then talk to him, it will take a month or two before I come back."

    Now Liu Yu felt a sense of embarrassment that everyone in the family knew about her and Lu Chengxiao's small thoughts, and her heart was empty and flustered , and tried to calm down, brewed two cups of tea and sent them to the flower hall.

    Lu Chengxiao's mood has also been sorted out, seeing Liu Yu's eyes are full of smiles, Liu Yu met his smiling eyes, the embarrassment disappeared, and he laughed too, applauding Putting the tea on the case table, he motioned to Lu Chengxiao and said, "Sit down, and have some tea."

    Where Lu Chengxiao really wanted to use tea, Liu Yu couldn't get enough of it.

    I used to know the word "beauty under the lamp", but today is the first time I really know the meaning of "beauty under the lamp". It is already extremely beautiful in the daytime, but now under the dim and warm light, it is more and more outlined. A thrilling color.

    Liu Yu didn't know that he was looking at him, first he could serve the tea and pretend not to know, and when the tea was delivered, he couldn't pretend not to know, so he looked back at him: "Have you seen enough?"

    Lu Chengxiao's smile widened, he shook his head, looked at her with a smile and said, "Not enough."

    Liu Yu felt that Lu Chengxiao's skin was getting thicker, and he became straightforward in private, and he was even less shy.

    She was a little overwhelmed, being watched by him, the slight hot flashes in her palms were still hard to fade away, and she was sweating from the overly strong gaze, and her palms were so hot that they were almost as hot as pancakes.

    Liu Yu hurriedly drank the tea, trying to distract her attention, so as to block Lu Chengxiao's gaze.

    After picking up the teacup, he was surprised to care about his tea-drinking demeanor. This was really the first time after leaving the deportment class.

    Liu Yu thought, she is really very sick, is it like this when she likes someone.

    Reluctantly put down the teacup, Yang said: "Don't look at it." The

    tone was shy and coquettish and unaware.

    Lu Chengxiao saw her rosy cheeks begging for forgiveness, her right hand was clenched into a fist and her lips covered her smile, seeing Liu Yu was about to get annoyed, so she said: "Yu'er, I'll be back soon, but more than a month is too long, can you promise?" I just think about it?"

    Think about it?

    Liu Yu raised her eyebrows, thinking it was when he came to the house the previous time and asked her whether she would propose marriage or not when she came back from the business, but the money bag was collected for her, didn't she understand?

    Liu Yu didn't think so, but judging from his attitude behind him, he clearly understood.

    She looked at Lu Chengxiao with black and white eyes, and there was doubt in his eyes.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes lingered on a pearl hairpin on Liu Yu's head, it was a copper hairpin, the whole body of the hairpin was made of copper, taking the true color of copper.

    Half of the body of the hairpin is a plum branch made of copper, a very short branch with only one flower and one leaf. Fired with a bright red porcelain bead, the butterfly wings are made of copper, which is extremely delicate, and even the veins of the wings are extremely clear. A red bead is embedded in one corner of the butterfly wing, which looks like a red bean.

    The head of the hairpin is adorned with tassels strung together with several copper beads and colorful red beads of different sizes. The top of the bead chain is a small copper buckle, which connects the two halves of the plum branch and the butterfly body into one place.

    Butterflies and red beans both have the meaning of lovesickness.

    Noticing his gaze, Liu Yu thought for a while, raised her hand to touch the hairpin in her hair, and then realized something, with a smile in her eyes.

    How to comfort parting? Tortoiseshell hairpins behind the ears.

    She glanced at Lu Chengxiao, took off the pearl hairpin stuck in her hair, held it between her fingers for a look, then raised her eyes, and saw that his eyes were very bright, Liu Yu smiled lightly, and gently twirled the two halves of the hairpin with her fingertips. He unbuttoned the small buckle on his body, took it off and buckled it back to the side of the plum branch, and handed the other half of the pearl hairpin inlaid with red beans to Lu Chengxiao.

    Lu Chengxiao never expected that Liu Yu understood what he meant, and was overjoyed to accept the half of the pearl hairpin. If he didn't know the difference between men and women in his heart, he really wanted to hold Liu Yu's hand again.

    "Yu'er, I'll come to propose marriage when I come back, how about marrying you earlier?"

    He couldn't suppress the love that was almost overflowing in his heart, and repeated the old saying.

    Liu Yu bent her lips: "Is it okay if I say it's not good?"

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head, glanced outside the flower hall, leaned close to her and said in a low voice: "It's not good, it's okay, I responded, don't go back on my word."

    Liu Yu put her head down and endured it. Laughing, but Lu Chengxiao himself regretted it, and sighed softly: "Yu'er, I really don't want to leave. Is it because my son and daughter have grown closer?"

    Liu Yu nodded and shook his head, and finally said: "I don't want to let you go either. Let's go, but get busy, it should be soon."

    Handing the other half of the pearl hairpin to Lu Chengxiao, Lu Chengxiao was stunned, and then realized that Liu Yu asked him to put the pearl hairpin back for her, so excited that he was ecstatic, and then He passed the half of the pearl hairpin and held it in his hand, but he didn't know how to do it. He was a little embarrassed and asked Liu Yu: "What's the point? Is it okay to put it in the bun?"

    He doesn't know how to use the woman's pearl hairpin.

    Liu Yu wanted to laugh more and more, obviously she didn't know anything, but she remembered a line from the love poem, so she nodded: "Anywhere is fine."

    "Okay." Nervously, Lu Chengxiao leaned back a little bit so that he could see more clearly, holding the half of the pearl hairpin on Liu Yu's bun, at the position where she took off the pearl hairpin just now, and gestured After a long time, I finally found the angle and put back half of the pearl hairpin for her.

    I admired it again, very satisfied, and praised: "It's very beautiful, can you wear it firmly?"

    His eyes lingered on Liu Yu's face, with a pun, and he praised that the hairpin is beautiful, and the person is also good-looking.

    Liu Yu touched it lightly with his hand, smiled and nodded.

    Only then was Lu Chengxiao satisfied, he took off the sachet on his waist, and carefully put the half pearl hairpin given by Liu Yu into it.

    That sachet was given to him before the Dragon Boat Festival, and he always wore this one when Liu Yu came back to see him, regardless of whether the color of the sachet matched his shirt or not, how could people not be happy with this kind of intention.

    "It's been so long, is there still a scent?" She asked Lu Chengxiao.

    Lu Chengxiao said: "I went to the fragrant medicine shop, and I remade a copy according to your original prescription and changed it in."

    Seeing him refasten the sachet, Liu Yu smiled: "I will help you more next time." Make a few, I'll give it to you when I get back, and I can wear it with a robe in the future."

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes lit up, and he said, "I don't need a lot, give me another one." There are

    too many, but I am not willing to do it every day. Needlework is never tiring.

    "Okay."

    Finally, it wasn't the flustering feeling of being tired of being entangled. In fact, the two of them knew that Liu Yanping and the others would be coming soon.

    Lu Chengxiao pointed to the sand table outside the yard, and asked her: "I saw you writing on it just now, is it practicing calligraphy?"

    Liu Yu nodded, "Second brother and third brother are teaching me."

    Lu Chengxiao's heart moved, he looked at Liu Yu, and tried She said softly, "I'll teach you in the future?"

    After that, of course, after marriage.

    Liu Yuzhen couldn't stand it anymore, and nodded indiscriminately: "You go to the front yard to find my second brother, and I'll help my uncle." She

    seemed calm, but actually fled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
9.5K 751 21
"In the heart of the Most powerful land on earth named Arya, where the moonlight casts shadows of ancient secrets, a forbidden dance awakens forces l...
30.9K 429 50
  Lin Zhi walked into a starting point of Long Ao Tianwen, and served as a stand-in for the male protagonist of the book, Bai Yueguang, who died earl...
1.3M 31.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...