Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 87

209 1 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 87

    When Lu Chengxiao and the others returned to Liu's house, it was already getting late, and Mrs. Wei wanted to save a meal, but Mrs. Chen said that he was afraid of returning too late and would have to walk at night, and he hadn't said hello to his family, so he agreed to come back as a guest next time.

    Before leaving, Liu's family was sent to the outer courtyard, and Liu Yu was naturally there. Lu Chengxiao was proud of Liu Yu's tacit consent to come to propose marriage when he came back from the two Zhejiang provinces. Seeing Liu Yu was even more reluctant, even knowing that he would see him tomorrow. , still reluctant to part at this time.

    In his heart, he made his relationship with Liu Yu even closer, even though he knew he was going to be teased on the return trip, but this time he ignored his mother's intentional or unintended gaze, and just stood beside Liu Yu, Whispered with her about the arrangements for Yuanzhou's trip.

    Thinking of going by water, he suddenly realized a problem, and asked Liu Yu, "Maybe by boat?"

    Liu Yu didn't know, and shook his head, "I've never been on a boat before, but it shouldn't matter. If you do get seasick, you can overcome it."

    She's not that delicate , I don't think it's a big deal.

    However, Lu Chengxiao hesitated, thought for a while, and proposed to go in a carriage, but was rejected by Liu Yu, "I'm really not that delicate, just follow your original plan."

    So it was decided, and it was agreed that Lu Chengxiao would go there the next morning. The county came by boat, and picked up the three brothers and sisters at the pier of Xifeng Town on the way.

    After the Chen family and Lu Chengxiao left Yangshan Village, many people came to Liu's house. They came to ask Liu Yanping if he still wanted to accept the cloth.

    Liu Yanping didn't expect that Lu Chengxiao's leaving a few weavers would have such an effect, and he was very happy, but he really couldn't eat so much cloth with his ability, but Liu Yanping knew very well that these villagers who actively wanted to sell cloth to him, It is all his resources and wealth, so he treats everyone politely, and only says that if he wants cloth next time, or the Lu family wants cloth, as long as the quality and quantity are guaranteed, it must be from the village in the family.

    Another idea, this trip back from Yuanzhou, he still asked Lu Chengxiao if he would accept the high quality cloth in the village. Wen, even if it is only ten Wen a piece, is more cost-effective than getting goods from the weaving workshop. Left and right Lu Chengxiao only plans to buy about two hundred taels of cloth, which is six to seven hundred pieces. Not to mention the medium quality, it is high quality. There are enough to choose from other clans.

    After sending all the villagers away, Mrs. Wei prepared dinner, and the three of them, the three brothers and sisters, had to pack up the change of clothes and a set of toilet utensils that they would bring to Yuanzhou in the next few days.

    The next morning, the three brothers and sisters got up at dawn, and went to Xifeng Town after an early meal. There was no mule cart for a few miles, and the two brothers carried all the baggage. The three walked Go to the pier in Brookwind Town.

    When they arrived, Lu Chengxiao, who had chartered a small boat from the county, was already waiting at the pier. When he saw Liu Yu and the others from a distance, he rushed over to meet them.

    The boat was right next to the pier, Babao was already on board, Liu Yan'an jumped on it first, Lu Chengxiao wanted to tell Liu Yu to be careful, but Liu Yan'an's hand had already been stretched out: "

    Yu'er, third brother help you." Lu Chengxiao looked helplessly . Watching, scruples about the defense of men and women, can only watch.

    Liu Yanping looked amused, and followed him onto the boat.

    The boatman and boatwoman on the boat were a couple in their thirties, seeing the good looks of the boatmen who were going to pick up today, they were quite polite and greeted them a few times.

    Lu Chengxiao led a few people into the cabin, and there were many things on the table in the cabin, not to mention drinking water, there were several boxes of snacks from Wuzhizhai, and there were also various plum cakes to prevent seasickness.

    Liu Yu looked at Lu Chengxiao, and Lu Chengxiao smiled: "I bought it when I went back to town yesterday. I don't know what you like to eat, so I bought some of each."

    Liu Yanping couldn't help but be convinced by this carefulness.

    When everyone was present, the boat lady untied the cable, and the boatman pushed up the penny, and the boat left the shore steadily.

    Needless to say, Lu Chengxiao's joy along the way, just talking to brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an, and Liu Yu listening with a smile, made him feel like he was in the clouds.

    There are not many ships like this in the south, and they are often husband and wife partners, and the mother of the ship is a good cook.

    In the morning, I have my own dry food and snacks, at noon I eat the boat dishes cooked by the boat mother, and in the evening I find the inn where I stayed for dinner.

    It was Liu Yu's first real long-distance travel, and he didn't have to worry about safety issues at all, which was quite novel.

    Staying at the hotel at night, for Liu Yu's safety, like the former Li family brothers and sisters, they want the kind of connected suites, Liu Yu lives in the inner room, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an live in the outer room, and Lu Chengxiao's master and servant live next door.

    The boat owner and his wife don't leave the boat, they live on the boat at night.

    There was nothing to say all night, and early the next morning, while Lu Chengxiao and the others were still eating breakfast, Babao had already packed all the food that the three young masters ordered for them to eat on the boat during the day.

    Naturally, most of them are the ones that Liu Yu eats a lot.

    Liu Yan felt relieved, Liu Yanping turned twenty this year, and had no idea of ​​starting a family, but now he learned how to pamper his daughter-in-law with Lu Chengxiao, the future son-in-law.

    The boat was really fast, and in the evening of the second day, the group arrived at Yuanzhou City. Lu Chengxiao and Babao were quite familiar with Yuanzhou City, so they entered the city gate and went to the best inn in the city first.     What I want is not a separate suite, but a quiet small courtyard. There is a main hall, a flower hall, and four guest rooms in the courtyard. There is also a small garden attached. Once the courtyard door is closed, it becomes a small world of its own, without any distractions. People wait, much quieter than the previous suite.     There are four guest rooms, one for Liu's brothers, one for Liu Yu, and one for Lu Chengxiao's master and servant.     Dinner was served in the courtyard, it was ordered by Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping, and Xiao Er brought it in. After the meal, Babao first went to Li Zhongjue's house to deliver a letter, and Lu Chengxiao would visit Li's house first in the morning.     Regarding the relationship between the Lu family and the Li family, it was impossible for others not to visit Yuanzhou City, and another reason was discussed with Liu Yanping on the road.

    Li Cunyi is in the silk business. Every year, he buys silk from Suzhou, returns to Yuanzhou for printing and dyeing, and then sells it in Hongdu Mansion. Therefore, the Li family has a familiar dyeing workshop. Li Cunyi is not in Yuanzhou recently, so Lu Chengxiao is going to find Li Zhongjue to accompany them If you take a walk, the dyeing workshop you find is not to mention reliable, and the price will be much better.

    After two days of sailing, the young man was fine, but Liu Yu was a little tired. Liu Yanping asked Xiao Er to bring water to wash away the dust all over his body, so that he could have a good rest.

    But at this moment in the Li family, Li Zhongjue, who Lu Chengxiao was looking for, spent time in the dyeing workshop studying dyes with a familiar dyeing workshop master before returning home. What Babao saw was Mrs. Li Qian Shi and Li Yunbi who came in a hurry.

    Qian Shi was quite normal, but Li Yunbi was so thin that she almost lost her shape.

    Ba Bao didn't dare to look any further, and told her that the third young master of his family would come to visit tomorrow, and was dragged by Qian Shi to ask a few words, during which time he was asked about Lu Chengxiao's marriage.

    It turned out that when Li Zhongjue returned home, he mentioned to his family that Lu Chengxiao was discussing marriage. Seeing Babao now, Qian naturally asked a few more questions, including who the woman was from.

    Babao went back one by one carefully, and finally wanted to find Li Zhongjue, only to find out that he had gone to the dyeing workshop and hadn't returned yet.

    Seeing that he seemed to have something to do, Qian said, "Go to Zhongjue's courtyard to look for Liuliang. If you have anything to say, ask Liuliang to help you. Recently, Zhongjue doesn't come back until midnight every day."

    Babao listened, Thank you very quickly, and after resigning from the Qian family, I went to the Li family's outer courtyard to find Li Zhongjue's servant, Liuliang, and asked him to send a message to Li Zhongjue, saying that the third young master of my family had something to look for Li Zhongjue tomorrow, and asked him to wait at home.

    Liuliang agreed, and then sent Babao out.

    Back at the inn, Lu Chengxiao asked him about the situation when he went to Li's house. Babao told him one by one, and heard that Li Zhongjue was in the dyeing workshop. Let's go prepare some gifts together, let's go to Li's house."

    Babao responded, wanting to mention that Li Yunbi was a bit unusually thin, and thinking about his third young master and Li's girl, it's nothing, saying this is inappropriate, so he That's all.

    In the Li family, Li Yunbi has been absent since Babao left.

    Lu Chengxiao has come to Yuanzhou City, and will visit him tomorrow.

    She thought about what she had just heard, that Lu Chengxiao and the girl from the Liu family were not engaged yet, but judging by Babao's appearance, it seemed that it would be soon.

    Li Yunbi paced back and forth in the room, feeling like her heart was burning with oil.

    After returning from Anyi County, she fell into this torment.

    The maid Cui'er bit her lip: "Miss, do you really want to see Mr. Lu marry that Miss Liu?"

    Li Yunbi grabbed the clothes by her heart, and looked at the maid who had followed her since childhood with red eyes: "Then what can I do? Our family is kind, but it’s not that our family is kind to him, can we still force him to marry me?"

    The maid named Cui'er squatted down in front of Li Yunbi, looked up at her: "If you can force him? Miss Do you want it?"

    Li Yunbi trembled, his dull eyes moved, and he looked down at Cui'er: "You...what are you talking about."

    "Tui'er said, there is no way, it just depends on whether the lady wants it or not. "

    If Miss wants, Tweet will definitely help you."

    The words from the maid's red lips, like the temptation of the devil, kept ringing in Li Yunbi's ears.

    She didn't speak for a long time, the scene of Lu Chengxiao taking Liu Yu into his arms played back in his mind over and over again, just like every day in the past, as clear as yesterday.

    She remembered it so clearly, because she had imagined countless times that if he liked her, it would be her who would be embraced by him...

    Li Yunbi didn't make a sound, and the maid didn't move either, just looking at her like that.

    Finally, Li Yunbi's eyelashes quivered slightly, and it was her voice that also trembled.

    "How can you help me?"

    The author has something to say:

    Lu San's concentration, peace of mind.

    The third update is out, good night~Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during the period of 2022-05-03 20:19:09~2022-05-03 22:40:53~

    Thanks for irrigation nutrition The little angel of liquid: 15 bottles of Sashs; 10 bottles of Lema Tingfeng; 5 bottles of Orange Cat Meow;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 429 50
  Lin Zhi walked into a starting point of Long Ao Tianwen, and served as a stand-in for the male protagonist of the book, Bai Yueguang, who died earl...
13.1K 408 57
Twelve years ago a nine tailed Fox along with a Snow White wolf suddenly appeared, it's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves t...
42.4K 491 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
10.1K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...