Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 79

215 1 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 79

    After half a month of tumultuous family separation, it finally ended with a severance letter. This is the second severance letter written by the Liu family. The first was given to Liu Yu, but no one knew about it;

    Liu's family of three and four, including the little baby in Wen's arms, was driven out of Liu's house with only a piece of renunciation book, some clothes, and a bundle of baggage.

    If a farmer has no land, he has no life. Patriarch Liu sighed and asked Liu Sanlang what to do in the future. Liu Sanlang subconsciously went to see Wen.

    Wen's mind went back and forth between going back to her mother's house for help and borrowing the abandoned house in the village, and finally made a decision. She looked at the patriarch and several elders: "We have nowhere to go, and the child is still like this right now. Xiao, I wonder if the clan might lend us the abandoned house in the west of the village for a while?"

    She could have asked her natal family for help, and the Wen family was not cold-blooded, but Liu Sanlang's surname was Liu, and he really went to her natal family. It is inevitable to be gossiped by others, Wen doesn't want a man to stand upright in the future, and he doesn't want to instigate a man to separate the family and sever ties with his parents-in-law, which will bring down the reputation of his mother's family.

    After all, most people only want to have a good time when they talk, and they don't really explore the right and wrong. She herself has a younger sister who has never discussed marriage, and her uncle's family also has several unmarried cousins.

    When she mentioned the abandoned house in the west of the village, Patriarch Liu and several elders in the clan glanced at each other, but they didn't expect it.

    Originally thought that the Wen family would bring Liu Sanlang and the two children back to Wen's house. In that case, their clan would really lose face. I never thought that the Wen family would rather live in a deserted house. Patriarch Liu and several clan elders I was relieved.

    "Okay." The abandoned house in the west of the village originally had an owner, but the man had never married a wife in his life, and naturally he had no offspring. When he was old and gone, the house was abandoned there. Even if he belonged to the clan, the house still needs popularity. If the abandoned house is deserted for another five or six years and no one lives there, I'm afraid it won't be far away.

    Patriarch Liu saw that the elders had no objections, so he made the decision: "Okay, you can live there first, and live there before you buy a house or land."

    Seeing that the family of four had nothing but a bundle of baggage, I really couldn't bear it, and was so angry that Liu Kangsheng really didn't even want to face now, and he didn't do anything about personnel, and he still couldn't ignore it after all.

    Liu Sanlang and Liu Kangsheng severed their father-son relationship, but he is still a member of the Liu family.

    Patriarch Liu looked at the other patriarchs, and said: "You can't just watch Sanlang's family like this. I will ask my mother-in-law to send the bed and bedding. A few old men, let's help if we can?

    " As for the position of clan elder, everyone in the village respects him. Apart from his family being richer than ordinary villagers, most of them are not bad in morals, at least not bad in appearance. They immediately offered to help, one said to give a small bag of rice, the other Speaking of giving some clay pots, bowls and chopsticks, it is more humane than Liu Kangsheng's real father.

    Liu Sanlang never thought in his life that he would fall into such a situation one day, he was also sad and moved, wiped his tears and thanked the clan leader and several clan elders, and went to the west of the village with his wife and children.

    The abandoned house that no one lived in for several years, the yard was overgrown with weeds, and there was not even a good place to stay. Liu Sanlang looked at the sky, took a long branch and beat all the grass in the yard, and went into the house to see, After making sure there were no insects or snakes, Wen Shi and the child were invited in.

    The old bed in the house is still there, but there is no bedding, and there is also a table, with a foot missing.

    Liu Sanlang's eyes turned red again when he saw this scene, he turned to look at Wen Shi, lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry for letting you live like this."

    Wen Shi pulled Liu Sanlang's hand and said with a smile: " We share weal and woe, and I insist on separating the family, how can I blame you, as long as we work hard, we will slowly manage our life."

    Pointing to the table with one leg missing, he said: "Move that table over here, and set up A cushion beside the bed can barely be used. You are a carpenter yourself. Are you afraid that there is no furniture in our house? Everything can be added slowly.”

    Liu Sanlang was finally not so depressed after being persuaded by her, and smiled. He smiled and said: "Yes, I will let you and the child live a good life. I will just use it here. I will repair the table in the past two days, and I will get some stools out in a few days."

    The more I talked, the more I cheered up. I shook the bed to see if it was firm and safe. After confirming that it was not rotten, I patted the edge of the bed clean, and called Wen Shi: "You and Si Ya sit down first, and I will borrow a hoe. Tidy up the yard so as not to attract insects and snakes."

    As he said that, he ran to the villager's house to borrow a hoe, took Erya with him and started to tidy up the yard.

    After digging a few hoes, the son and daughter-in-law of the patriarch's family came. One was holding a bed, the other was carrying a bucket and a washbasin rag. As soon as they entered the abandoned house, they saw the miserable appearance of the four members of Liu Sanlang's family. Both husband and wife looked a little dignified.

    The patriarch's daughter-in-law and Wen Shi had already been on good terms, and as soon as they entered the house, Wen Shi was holding a small child sitting on a broken bed covered in dust, and her eyes were red with tears.

    "What evil did your father-in-law do? All the good sons, daughters-in-law and granddaughters were driven out, and they didn't even bring anything decent. You haven't even confinement yet."

    Wen laughed at herself: "Severe It doesn't matter, I don't have a father-in-law." The

    patriarch's daughter-in-law hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, yes." Then she said

    to Wen: "Their family is really good for more than a month. Why didn't I see it before, and I think it's a pretty good family. Now look at it, you really know people, you know your face, you don’t know your heart, first it was Yu’er, and now it’s you.”

    Hearing Liu Yu, Wen was a little startled, and didn’t know what happened to Liu Yu, did the Lu family find her?

    But she is too busy to take care of herself right now, how can she worry about getting Liu Yu.

    Thinking of Liu Yu, Wen felt that leaving the Liu family was the right thing to do. Leaving that home would only cause temporary difficulties, but staying in that home would cast shadows forever.

    The daughter-in-law of the patriarch put down the bucket and washbasin, and saw that there was no clean place to put the bedding here. She took the bedding from the man and held it by herself. She sent the man to fetch water, and said to Wen: "My mother-in-law is going to the hometown of a few clans. Walked around, and discussed with several aunts to collect some things for you to live in, see what each family has, at least I can make a pair of food for you.”

    Wen’s expression was moved: “Thank you, if not If you are willing to help, I will be in trouble today."

    "The days will be fine." The patriarch's daughter-in-law comforted her mouth, but her heart was still worried. There was no land and no food. What would this family eat? After thinking about it, she said, "For such a big event, you should find someone to report to your natal family." Are you done?"

    Wen smiled wryly: "Not yet, how can I care about it, after tonight, let the child's father come to visit tomorrow." While

    speaking, the patriarch's son had already brought a bucket of water, Taking the bedding from the woman's hand and hugging it by herself, the patriarch's daughter-in-law wrung out the rag and helped Wen's get up first.

    Wen Shi was embarrassed to see others helping her with work while she sat by herself, but there was nowhere to put the child in her hand, with a face of shame, the patriarch's daughter-in-law looked at her expression and said: "Don't think so much, you still have to pay for it." In the house, this uncooked water must never be touched."

    After changing three basins of water, the board of the bed showed its true colors, and finally there was room for the bedding. The man went out to help Liu Sanlang tidy the yard.

    The bed here has just been made, and several families from the clan have come one after another, each carrying a basket, and what to give is obviously discussed, four of the families sent a pair of bowls and chopsticks, and three The coarse porcelain plates were sent, and the other two sent an old crock pot each.

    Iron pots are not cheap, there are not many of them in every family, and they are not so luxurious, so these two old earthen pots are the pots for Liu Sanlang and Wenshi to cook and eat recently.

    In addition to these things, there are also food, eggs, duck eggs, rice grains, oil, beans, vegetables, each sent by someone, although each family does not send much, but they can be gathered together to set up a table full, five There is enough food for this family in six days.

    After hearing the news, people from the village came here one after another, and they brought some things. They saw that the land in the yard of the abandoned house had been harvested, and some people sent a few bags of rapeseed, and some vegetables had already been seeded. The villagers asked Liu Sanlang Go directly to your own land to share some and plant them. Those who have a good relationship will say before leaving that Liu Sanlang wants to eat vegetables and pick them from their vegetable garden.

    Thank you Liu Sanlang and Wen Shi one by one.

    The Liu family made the couple feel indifferent and indifferent, but the villagers in the Liu family village made them feel the warmth and kindness they had never felt before.

    In the evening, Liu Sanlang built a simple stove with stones. He didn't have a kitchen knife, so he just tore it up with his hands and made green vegetables. The couple discussed that they would report to Wen's family early in the morning, and Wen himself had a few taels of dowry in his hands. , Let Liu Sanlang go to Jishang to buy basic living materials such as kitchen knives, chopping boards and iron pots.

    At night, a family of four squeezed into one bed and was about to fall asleep when there was movement in the yard and someone knocked on the door.

    There were no candles and lamp oil at home, only a little moonlight came in through the window, and Wen Shi and Liu Erya were not asleep yet, so Liu Erya was a little nervous.

    Liu Sanlang walked to the door and asked, "Who?"

    Wang's lowered voice came from outside: "Sanlang, it's me."

    Liu Sanlang looked back at Wen, and immediately opened the door for Wang, and saw For a moment, she didn't know what to call her.

    When Mrs. Wang came in, she looked at the empty room with a little moonlight, and felt uncomfortable.

    There are three brothers in the Liu family. The Wang family now hates Liu Dalang deeply, and courtes Liu Erlang politely. Only this Liu Sanlang is different from the previous two. When she came to the Liu Family Village, Liu Sanlang was still very young. She was very willing to get close to her, she brought her up, and later married Wen Shi, who was very good at life, and Wang Shi liked the most among the three daughter-in-laws, so she still had some differences with the third wife.

    Now seeing that Liu Sanlang and Wen Shi were silent, all three of them were silent for a moment.

    In fact, Mrs. Wang didn't dare to keep more, so she took out a money bag from her sleeve, which was given to Liu Yu last time, and Liu Yu gave it back to her. Take it out, you guys... live well in the future."

    Leaving that home is also a good thing, unlike her, who will be tied to death in that black quagmire for the rest of her life.

    Liu Sanlang was stunned, holding the warm money bag in his hand, he didn't know what to say for a moment.

    Wang Shi twitched the corners of her lips, "Go to sleep, I'm leaving." She

    turned and walked out the door.

    "Mother!" Liu Sanlang called out suddenly behind him, Wang paused and looked back.

    Liu Sanlang stood at the door, his lips moved, and he said in a low voice: "Thank you."

    Wang smiled and shook his head: "Don't call me mother." It is also a disaster star, so I will tie Liu Kangsheng to death in this life, so as not to harm others.

    She waved at Liu Sanlang, and left this small courtyard in the dark, where most of the courtyard wall had collapsed. In the dark night, the thin and crooked figure was all the more lonely and desolate against the moonlight.

    The author has something to say:

    Today's first update, Mrs. Wang, I don't know how to describe her, she has always been complicated... The

    next chapter will return to the main storyline. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-04-30 23:21:27~2022-05-01 14:00:01~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Yushang; 10 bottles of Yuyu loves to eat fish and Bailu Guiting; 3 bottles of sauce, sauce, yu; 1 bottle of Gill, 23207703;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 38 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
31K 429 50
  Lin Zhi walked into a starting point of Long Ao Tianwen, and served as a stand-in for the male protagonist of the book, Bai Yueguang, who died earl...
102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
81K 1.4K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...