Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 70

280 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 70

    The shock in Liu Yu's heart was no less than that of Wei's. She thought that the clothes she made with care should sell well, but she never thought that all six sets of clothes would be sold out in three days.

    Even if she knew that she met a big client and it was accidental, it was enough to prove that the clothes she made were indeed very recognized.

    And Liu Yu thinks more, this half month is spent ten days on making clothes, but it is only three days for the real sale, if the shop really opens, there will be a few embroiderers making clothes together, every day It's open every day, even if you don't meet such a big player, the profit in half a month must be more than four taels.

    Looking at the two ingots of silver, Liu Yu's heart beat unstoppably faster, and for the first time in her life, she experienced the intertwined feeling of three emotions: enthusiasm, joy and stability, not just because of the money, but because she finally With the ability to stand in the world on her own, she really touched the brand-new world that Lu Chengxiao once described for her.

    This is an extremely wonderful feeling, not only Liu Yu, but also Wei Shi is excited.

    "The one you ordered, do you have to buy fabric?" Liu Yu didn't need to answer, and immediately made a decision, "Have lunch early today, and after dinner, call your second brother together, let's go to Lu Fengbu shop."

    Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an came back from the field at noon and heard that the six sets of clothes that Liu Yu sent a few days ago were all sold, and the embroidery shop sent over ten taels of silver. The two brothers were equally shocked at first, and then they were overjoyed .

    Liu Yanping became more and more sure of what he had in mind, and only by going into business could he broaden his horizons, increase his knowledge, and allow his family to live a better life.

    After lunch, Liu Yanping hurriedly went to the car dealership in town to rent a mule cart, and after discussing with Wei Shi, Liu Yu opened the money box in the west compartment and took out another ten taels of silver from it, which was equivalent to the ten taels received today. Two, I prepared a total of twenty taels of silver and prepared to go to Lufeng's cloth shop to fetch cloth.

    Even if she bought the goods in whole bundles, she didn't want to be too piecemeal, at least she took ten bundles according to the amount that she went to Yuanzhou City to approve the cloth. She won the first battle, and now Liu Yu is confident that she can sell all fourteen or fifteen sets of clothes.

    Anyi County, Lufeng cloth shop.

    Lu Chengxiao was busy in the closet, when he heard someone calling him outside, he raised his eyes and saw Liu Yanping driving a car parked in front of Lu Feng's cloth shop, his eyes were really pleasantly surprised.

    "Yan Ping, why are you here?" He hurried out of the counter and asked, his eyes unconsciously looking at the mule carriage.

    Liu Yanping knew what Lu Chengxiao was thinking with just one glance, and opened the car curtain with a smile. Wei Shi came down first, followed by Liu Yu.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes suddenly brightened. After greeting Wei Shi, he called out to Miss Liu again. His eyes fell from Liu Yu's face to the trembling jasper earrings around her ears, and the joy on his face couldn't be concealed even more.

    Without losing courtesy, he turned around and shouted loudly to Lu Xun who was in the shop: "Father, Aunt Wei is here."

    Lu Xun had also seen it, and walked out quickly to greet each other, Lu Xun invited the three of Liu's family to go Entering the yard through the back door of the shop, he confessed: "The front shop is for business, not a place to entertain guests. Let's drive the car in through the back door. The shop is simple and crude, and we will take care of the rudeness."

    Wei said hurriedly: "It's okay, It turns out that we have something to do, so we came to visit." The

    two ministers politely walked to the side alley of the cloth shop.

    Brothers Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang were also in the cloth shop. The Lu family's cloth shop was big enough, and the brothers were far away. Lu Chengzhang only heard Lu Chengxiao say that Aunt Wei was coming, and saw his father walking out to greet him.

    Aunt Wei?

    Is there a surnamed Wei in the family of the person you make friends with?

    He was a little confused and didn't think about the Liu family at all.

    After finishing the business in hand, Lu Chengzhang approached Lu Chengzong, and asked in a low voice, "Brother, who just came?"

    Lu Chengzong also shook his head, and also did not connect the Wei family with the Liu family.

    Lu Chengzhang has always been a thoughtful person, so he couldn't stay in the shop anymore, and wanted to slip back, but there was no good reason, and his feet were like nails.

    On the other side of the backyard, Lu Xun and Lu Chengxiao led the Liu family into the courtyard. Zhou Qiongying came out of her room when she heard the movement, and Lu Xun saw that she was busy making tea for the guests.

    Zhou Qiongying looked at Liu Yu and was dumbfounded, and she responded, but her eyes were stuck on Liu Yu, and she couldn't take it off. She didn't wake up until Lu Xun saw that she didn't move, and hurried to make tea. up.

    People are in the kitchen, but their hearts have been turned upside down. Who is this?

    The father-in-law is caring, the uncle is with him, and Lu Chengzong said that Liu Yu looks like a fairy. Could it be that this is Liu Yu? ? ? ?

    After brewing five cups of tea, she hurriedly brought them to the living room, and saw that several people had already sat down as guests and hosts. When she couldn't move away from the young girl, Zhou Qiongying was sure that this was Liu Yu.

    She served tea to everyone one by one, and when it was delivered to Liu Yu, the tea was halfway served, and everyone was fascinated by it, and it took a long time to finish it.

    Seeing the person startled, Liu Yu quickly took the cup of tea, guessing in his heart that this might be Lu Chengxiao's second sister-in-law, and thanked him with a smile.

    "Ah." Zhou Qiongying finally came to her senses, and hurriedly said, "No thanks, no thanks."

    God knows, she was already screaming in her heart!

    What about the girls in the village that you agreed to talk about? Lu Chengzong praised Liu Yu's appearance to the sky, Zhou Qiongying never thought it would be like this, she stood with that Liu Yu, Liu Yu looked like a lady raised by a big family in the county, she was set off like Village girl all right.

    Zhou Qiongying didn't know whether it was a blow or a shock.

    Since marrying into the Lu family, Zhou Qiongying has always had a sense of superiority because her family background is much better than her sister-in-law Qin's. The first time she felt that there was a gap, she saw Lu Chengxiao and felt that this uncle was better than the two. Elder brother, you are too stylish, and your father-in-law and mother-in-law are too partial.

    But the man said that the Lu family's business can do what it is now, and Zhou Qiongying felt better because of his uncle's plan, but he was still envious. He was also the son of the Lu family, and the treatment was too bad.

    Until I heard that Lu Chengxiao wanted to marry a village girl, and that girl was almost sold by the family, Zhou Qiongying didn't say anything on the surface, but she felt a little comfortable in her heart, and now the balance was balanced.

    In the end, when she saw Liu Yu, how could this be a village girl? ? ? ?

    It is said that everyone's daughter will be believed.

    Shocked and frustrated, Zhou Qiongying couldn't help but look straight at Liu Yu.

    She was born really well, and she suddenly understood that a person like Lu Chengxiao would constantly ask the shop assistants about the farming season, and when the farming season was busy, he would rush to Yangshan Village with coarse cloth and short clothes before dawn to help the Liu family plant the fields. The ground is as sweet as a sugar cane.

    She was secretly looking at Liu Yu, and she also wanted to hear what the Liu family was doing when they suddenly came to the shop at this time.

    Over there, Mrs. Wei had already finished the conversation with Lu Xun, so she got to the point and explained her intentions.

    The Liu family was planning to open an embroidery shop. Lu Chengxiao got angry with Lu Xun early in the morning, and he also told about the cloth from the shop. Lu Xun himself was in business, and the prospective daughter-in-law's family wanted to start a business now, so he naturally supported it. What's more, during the Dragon Boat Festival, I saw the clothes Liu Yu made for Lu Shuang. From Lu Xun's point of view, not to mention opening an embroidery shop in the town, it is very competitive in the county.

    Lu Xun even felt that it was a pity that such a handicraft was developed in the town. At that time, when he heard his youngest son talk about it, he also thought of helping the Liu family in terms of capital, so that they could spread the embroidery directly to the county.

    Just mentioning this to Lu Chengxiao, Lu Chengxiao immediately refused, and said that he had mentioned this matter, and the Liu family's plan.

    Lu Xun didn't expect that the Liu family planned to give the shop to Liu Yu as a dowry. He just thought about the Wei family's affairs and guessed that a marriage proposal was imminent. He was afraid that Cheng Xiao and Yu'er would be accused by his brothers and sister-in-law because of this matter. mouth.

    So he stopped thinking about lending money to the Liu family.

    Now listening to Wei's explanation of his intentions, Lu Xun immediately smiled and said: "Of course, Cheng Xiao told me earlier, this is a good thing, from now on, if you want Bu, just come to the shop and choose."

    Lu Chengxiao didn't know that Liu Yu had made clothes and put them in Cui Erniang's shop for consignment. Hearing that they were about to buy the fabrics, he hurriedly asked her, "Have you found the shop?

    " I sent a few sets over in a few days, and the embroiderer of Sister Cui’s family came to deliver a letter early this morning saying that they were sold out, and some customers ordered clothes, so I was in a hurry to come with my auntie to buy some from Uncle Lu. Cloth."

    "He came up with a consignment method?" The eyes of the father and son of the Lu family lit up, and Lu Xun said hello repeatedly, and immediately said: "Since the business has been opened, the peak summer season will be over in this month. , then don’t delay, let’s go to the front to choose the materials, and I’ll ask the staff to pick them up from the warehouse immediately.”

    Zhou Qiongying, who listened with her ears up, was taken aback, Liu’s family is about to open an embroidery shop?

    Lu Chengzhang was also surprised. Lu Xun and Lu Chengxiao led the three of Liu's family into the shop. Lu Xun led Liu Yu and Wei Shi to look at the cloth in the first group of cabinets where Lu Chengzong was.

    Lu Chengzhang was in another group of closets, this was the first time he had a photo with Liu Yu from a distance, seeing Lu Chengxiao's attitude towards Liu Yu, and seeing that Lu Chengzong actually recognized Liu Yu, and greeted him, he had a vague suspicion in his heart.

    At this moment, Zhou Qiongying came over on his heels, and Lu Chengzhang hurriedly pulled him back to ask about the situation in a low voice, only to realize that it was really Liu Yu, and the Liu family was about to open an embroidery shop.

    Lu Chengzhang's eyes flickered, and he asked Zhou Qiongying, "Where is it listening?"

    Zhou Qiongying shook her head.

    Lu Chengzhang has a more careful mind behind him, and he has been paying attention to the movement of Liu's family while greeting business.

    All the guys in the shop knew that Lu Chengxiao had a girl he liked, and now that the boss and the young boss were accompanying him personally, they also had some guesses about the identities of the Liu family.

    But Liu Yu's mind is on various fabrics. Being able to choose fabrics in the cabinet is completely different from feeling outside the cabinet. You can take a closer look at each piece. I know what it will be.

    Lu Chengxiao dutifully introduced the style and price to Liu Yu, because there were customers next to him, and the price quoted was the retail price, and Liu Yu converted it into the purchase price in his mind to calculate the cost.

    Selling in Changfeng Town, the grade must be differentiated from the original clothes in Second Sister Cui's shop, but there is no way to sell too expensive ones. After looking at them one by one, Lu Chengxiao who was selected quickly noted them down, and asked the assistant to come out from the warehouse. take.

    Seeing that his son was so caring, Lu Xun didn't interrupt, happy to let him express himself.

    He just watched from the sidelines, seeing that Liu Yu had selected five or six horses, all of which were sold well in the shop, and the prices were well controlled, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows, and immediately saw that this shop actually It's not about the Wei family, but about Liu Yu.

    Okay, Lu Xun was pleasantly surprised, this daughter-in-law is far better than he expected.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-04-26 18:00:06~2022-04-27 19:19:24~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines : 1 Xiaojiezi from that summer;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Coke Chicken Wings, Special Report Xinghe, Hunny 5 bottles;. , 3 bottles of beautiful sister; 2 bottles of Ziyouren and Buting; 1 bottle of sauce sauce;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 421 48
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 48 Starting her life from the beginning, Lu Ningz...
79.8K 1.1K 86
https://m.shubaow.net/64/64868/ Author: Mu Rixi Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 86 rebirth finished 341,000 I...
1M 56.6K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
62.4K 613 19
Lu Zhiqing was admitted to university and returned to the city, he did not forget to take their mothers back to the city. Her husband's family didn't...