Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 65

320 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 65

    The Wei family and the Liu family brothers greeted them, and Lu Chengxiao finally moved his eyes away from Liu Yu's face, and greeted several people: "Tomorrow evening, I will return to Changfeng Town with my father and brother, so I will bring the festival gifts in advance today.

    " With a glance, Liu Yu answered the question she subconsciously asked just now in astonishment.

    Babao smiled and carried things down from the mule cart. There were several boxes of Wuzhizhai's dim sum and two jars of rice wine.

    Lu Chengxiao took it, and Babao vacated his hand. After returning to the mule carriage, he took out a gift plate, on which were prepared two fish and meat weighing about ten catties, and the master and servant entered with the gift. courtyard.

    The Wei family was also only stunned for a moment. Although it is rare to give a gift before they are engaged, but think about it, it is normal for a good friend to give a gift to each other. Although their family and the Lu family have not yet decided on their marriage, the two families only I met him once, but because of Liu Yu and Lu Chengxiao's affairs, they were basically acquiesced between the elders of both parties, and they were indeed close friends. Even Wei Shi himself planned to let the eldest son Yan Qing went to Changfeng Town to give gifts to the Lu family and Cui Erniang.

    When he came back to his senses, he hurriedly asked Liu Yanqing and his brothers to help him receive the gift, and said, "I originally said that I would ask Yan Qing to go to Changfeng Town early in the morning to send a festival gift to your family and Mrs. Cui. One step faster."

    Lu Chengxiao said with a smile: "It's also because I have to go home tomorrow, so I came early, a little gift, in response to the festival, auntie don't want to be abandoned."

    Seeing a few people coming in, Liu Yu hurriedly took the first step Went to get some tea, and Mrs. Wei also went to make some melon seed snacks.

    A group of people over there sat down in the main hall. Liu Yu had already entered the main hall with a tea tray in his hands. Seeing her coming in, Lu Chengxiao's eyes moved over without knowing it. He hadn't seen her for ten years. At this time, it was really hard to see her, and I was afraid that she would be rude. , refraining himself not to let his eyes stay on Liu Yu for a long time.

    When Wei Shi came out, Lu Chengxiao's eyes fell on Wei Shi's brand-new summer clothes. Thinking of the scene he saw just as he got off the mule cart, he said, "Auntie and Miss Liu are wearing new clothes today?"

    Wei Shi's face The smile broke out: "Yu'er made it, and said it was a filial piety to me on the May Festival. I think this craftsmanship is better than the embroidery shop in the county."

    This good word does not refer to embroidery skills and stitches, Instead, the material color matching and tailoring are refreshing.

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, even if he didn't pay attention to the women's clothes, he could still see that the clothes on Wei's body looked good, and said with a smile: "Miss Liu is really ingenious, I see that the style of this clothes is not as good as having Yuanzhou's first embroidered clothes." The Jinxiu Village, which is known as Zhuangzhi, came from here." The

    Liu family didn't know about Jinxiu Village, but they could understand the name of the No. 1 Embroidery Village in Yuanzhou. Yuer said that it is really possible to open an embroidery shop!"

    Lu Chengxiao was startled, and looked at Liu Yu: "Do you want to open an embroidery shop?"

    Liu Yu thought it would be good to talk to Lu Chengxiao about this, since she was only in Liujia Village since she was a child. He stayed there, and was later sold to Liuxian Pavilion. In fact, he never stepped out of Liuxian Pavilion. In the past two years in the pavilion, he only learned about dressing, folk art, singing and dancing, and some things he didn't know when he was just learning. The hot and unfashionable technique is embroidery, which is also learned to please others.

    When it comes to making clothes, she relies entirely on her eyesight and aesthetics that she has cultivated in those two years of splendid work, but when it comes to business, she is really good at nine out of ten senses and knows nothing about it. If the third brother doesn't say it now, she will also look for opportunities to ask in the future.

    Seeing Lu Chengxiao ask now, thinking about it, he is a businessman, and even if he has been exposed to it for a long time, he doesn't know how much better than himself. It is most appropriate to listen to his advice, so he did not hide it, and said: "I went back a while ago. When I was in Changfeng Town, I sat in Sister Cui’s embroidery shop. I was very fond of female celebrities since I was a child, so I had some ideas and discussed with my aunt. I thought about opening a small embroidery shop in Xifeng Town. It is to let my aunt see that I can pass the skill."

    Before Lu Chengxiao could speak, Liu Yan'an had already opened his mouth: "I think it's okay, I don't know Jinxiu Zhuang, but I see that it looks much better than the clothes my sister bought at the embroidery shop in the county a few days ago. It's a show of kung fu, if you go out now, the only acquaintances will be you as the wife of a wealthy family in the county."

    This is the truth, Liu Yu's appearance is so good that you can hardly tell whether she is beautiful in person or beautiful in clothes. Zong is stunning, but her eyes are all on her face, and her clothes have become a foil. Wei Shi is different. Even though he has a good background, he is now in his forties, and after more than ten years of hard work, dressing up is even more important .

    Wei Shi was originally brought up by the old lady of the Liu family, she has good manners and good manners. They say that people depend on their clothes. She changed that peasant woman's clothes. Once she put on the good clothes, it's like a different person. In this way, it was naturally what Liu Yan'an said, showing Liu Yu's skill in making the clothes.

    Everyone in the hall laughed, Liu Yu was praised so much, his brows and eyes were also full of smiles.

    Lu Chengxiao just saw her happy, so he ironed the posts with all his heart and soul, but he gave a suggestion, saying: "In my opinion, the girl's craftsmanship should not be opened in the town embroidery shop, but should go to the county, the countryside Almost every family has a loom, and poor families make their own clothes out of homemade cloth. Those with better conditions go to the embroidery shop in the town to buy cloth and tailor clothes, and the town opens an embroidery shop. Villagers' business, if the clothes made by the girl are more ordinary, this is a means of earning a living, but I think the clothes on the girl and aunt, since they have such craftsmanship, it would be a pity to sell some common clothes in a small town."

    Liu Yu He listened to Lu Chengxiao's words carefully, and after listening to him, he shook his head and said: "I also know that it would be better to open an embroidery shop in the county, but I asked Sister Cui, when she first opened the shop, she had little capital and it was her own shop. In the shop, it cost only fifty taels of cloth, needlework, and other items in the most economical way. Now the store only has fabrics and garments in stock worth more than a hundred taels. The rent of the shop in the county must be much more expensive, and the materials to be imported cannot be bought. Too bad, the cost is too high. Opening a shop in the town is difficult, and I dare not think about going to the county for a while, but if I can earn the capital in the town, I can think about it again."

    Lu Chengxiao pondered, the cloth shop opened by the Lu family in the county was actually he participated in the financing alone, and it was really costly to open a shop in the county, so he thought for a while, and said: "Can one model only be made for one?" If you come out with a sample garment and sell ready-made garments, you also accept samples and trial orders? As for the materials, I can actually discuss with my father. It saves a lot of initial investment, and the girl's craftsmanship doesn't need to be like this for a long time, just start the business gradually, and you should be able to buy some common clothes by yourself in about a few months."

    This is actually a very tempting proposal, Liu Yu and Wei shook their heads almost at the same time.

    "Not right."

    "I don't think it 's right." The

    two women looked at each other, understood each other's meaning, and laughed, and Wei Shi said to Lu Chengxiao: "Auntie knows that you are only thinking about Yu'er, if we two My family is a very friendly family, this kind of help is actually okay, we will accept it, and thank you when we earn money in the future, but with the relationship between you and Yuer, it is not appropriate to do this, it is still as Yuer said Generally, it’s better to open a shop in the town first, and it’s the same if you can go to the county after you can do it.”

    Wei Shi didn’t elaborate on how it was inappropriate, but Lu Chengxiao understood it after thinking about it for a while, and Aunt Lu really agreed He and Yu'er's marriage, I'm afraid that because of this incident, Yu'er will be a head shorter in his family, and even more afraid that his two brothers and sisters-in-law will have something to say about Yu'er in the future.

    Clearly hearing the recognition of him and Liu Yu from Wei Shi, Lu Chengxiao was overjoyed in his heart, looked at Liu Yu unconsciously, got up and bowed slightly, and said, "I didn't think twice, the girl is very skilled, and she was born in Xifeng Town. There is more than enough for an embroidery shop, if there is a need for it, the girl can just order it."

    "No, Liu Yu is very grateful for the kindness of the young master." The

    two stood only a few steps away from each other. Raising his eyes, his eyes met, his pulse was speechless, but he couldn't tell how much tenderness was lingering in his glance.

    Even Liu Yanqing and Liu Yanping, who were reluctant to let go of their younger sisters as soon as they returned home, felt sincerely at this time that they were a perfect match.

    As for Liu Yan'an, she hasn't gotten the hang of it yet, so she doesn't understand this at all, and she can only see that her younger sister also likes Lu Jiasanlang.     With a smile in Wei's eyes, he said: "Let's all sit down and have some refreshments. Since we're here, I'll leave a meal here today. I'll prepare the meal

    , and you young people can talk together."

Said: "Auntie, I'm with you."

    Wei smiled and pushed him back on the chair, and said, "I don't need you today, so my uncle will benefit from you. But I heard from your third brother, let's go out and see." She looks like a rich wife, such good clothes, such a capable niece, I have to buy and buy, so that I can get you a filial piety on the August Festival, and I can fix a table of meals by myself, you, and Just here to have tea and chat with your brothers, relax for a day."

    Except for Liu Yanqing, the brothers and sisters see each other every day, Wei Shi's words are just an excuse, just pity for a pair of children who are in love with each other, it is rare to see each other once , and a few sons accompanied him, wishing to talk more, Liu Yu suddenly felt hot.

    Behind Lu Chengxiao, Babao had a simple and honest face, but he was actually very smart, and immediately said: "The small stove is not good enough, but it is okay to wash vegetables and meat. I will help. If there is any work for the wife, just do it." Me."

    Then he was about to go out with Wei Shi.

    Wei smiled, and said: "It's okay, then work hard, brother."

    She took Babao to the kitchen, got the vegetables to be cooked at noon, and asked him to help choose and wash them. He changed into the old clothes and put on an apron before going to the kitchen.

    In the main hall, several people are well aware of Wei's success, Liu Yanqing is not a talkative personality, Liu Yan'an winks and teases at his little sister, but Liu Yanping, since seeing the two clothes made by Liu Yu, is really serious Taking his sister's desire to open an embroidery shop to heart, Lu Chengxiao said that Liu Yanping very much recognized it. It would be a pity to open an embroidery shop in the town with her sister's craftsmanship.

    Liu Yanping liked his younger sister very much. Although it was less than a month since she recognized her, she had known since she was a child that such a younger sister was lost in the family. What her grandmother told her on her deathbed was to find her. Regarding the matter of finding the younger sister, in the hearts of the three brothers, the younger sister Liu Yu has always held a very important position.

    Later, when I met her, she was born not to mention gentle, well-behaved and caring. There was never a girl in the family, and knowing that she had suffered so much in Liujia Village, why didn't the three brothers spoil her? It is the one who wants to hold hands and pets at the first meeting.

    Seeing that her summer clothes have been spent for ten years now, it can be seen that the business has taken a lot of effort. Liu Yanping knows that most of the work will be done by the embroiderer. To open a shop and sell some ordinary clothes, it takes a lot of effort and energy, but the rewards are not equal.

    Strangely, I had the same idea with Lu Chengxiao, and immediately asked Lu Chengxiao: "Chengxiao knows, how much does it cost to open an embroidery shop in the county?"

    Everyone in the hall was concerned about this topic, and they all looked at Lu Chengxiao for a while. .

    Lu Chengxiao nodded: "I really know something about this. My cloth shop happens to have one in each of the towns and counties. Let me talk about the first item first, the shop rent. In fact, the annual rent for shops in the town is not expensive. It depends on the location. My house is in the town, the location is quite good, and the annual rent is seventy-two taels, but Ms. Liu has seen it before, and my shop is a later life. The three shops are linked together. If Ms. Liu first opened an embroidery shop, in fact You don’t need such a big shop. If you rent one, the annual rent is about twenty-four taels, and the monthly rent is two taels. I guess your Xifeng Town is about the same amount. You can inquire about the details. Shop rent is usually paid annually or It's a quarterly payment, if the capital is not plentiful, this can be discussed with the shop owner."

    Lu Chengxiao said while Liu Yu had already figured it out in his heart, the monthly rent is two taels, if it can be negotiated, one payment per season, six taels per season, Liu Yu felt that this price was quite acceptable.

    Liu Yanping asked, "What about Anyi County?"

    "Anyi County, my family rents a shop from Wang's family in the county. Usually, there are three rooms in one room. In the area of ​​North Street, the monthly rent for a shop is between 8 and About ten taels, because my family has some friendship with the Wang family, Mr. Wang only charges eight taels for the monthly rent, twenty-four taels for the three shops, and two hundred and eighty taels a year."

    Two hundred and eighty taels, the first of the three brothers of the Liu family Back then, I felt that my family was so poor that I couldn't afford even a fraction of the shop rent.

    Seeing their expressions, Lu Chengxiao said, "Of course the embroidery shop doesn't need to be so big when it first opens. A shop is barely enough. The monthly rent is eight taels, and the annual rent is ninety-six taels. If you can find one that pays quarterly, the pressure will actually be great." It's not that big."

    Twenty-four taels, Liu Yanping figured out the shop rent for one season in his mind, and thought it was okay, and it was not impossible to work hard, so he asked, "What about the fabrics? Yu'er or an embroidery shop should cost the most money for clothing materials. "

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, that's why he first thought of letting his family supply Liu Yu's odds and ends at the cost price, which would save a lot of money when he first opened the shop, but after Wei Shi mentioned it, he also knew it was wrong, so he truthfully communicated with a few people Speaking of the doorway into the fabric.

    "Clothing materials are indeed the most costly. Since I came back from Yuanzhou, I have been learning about the business of the cloth shop from the shopkeeper and my father and brother. I have also read a lot of account books at home, so I know a thing or two."

    He looked at Liu . Yu: "If a girl opens an embroidery shop in Xifeng Town, the main fabrics that need to be prepared are coarse cloth, fine cloth, summer cloth, yarn materials, and some cotton after autumn and winter. The coarse cloth on the market depends on the workmanship and color. A piece of fine cloth ranges from 800 to 1,200 Wen, and a piece of fine cloth ranges from 1,200 Wen to Liangguan. Because Yuanzhou is rich in Xiabu, depending on the workmanship and color, a piece is between 500 and 600. The text does not wait."

    "If you open an embroidery shop in Anyi County, apart from cloth and yarn, silk and satin will be indispensable. Judging from the sales situation in my family, the price of two to five taels per piece will be more expensive. "

    Liu Yu secretly remembered it, but Lu Chengxiao smiled and said, "This is the price for retail purchases. In fact, for a cloth shop like ours, the goods come in from the cloth shop of Hongdu Mansion, and the retail sales can make a profit of four to five dollars. Success." The

    profit was 40%, and the eyes of the brothers and sisters of the Liu family lit up, Liu Yanping said: "If that piece of coarse cloth comes from Hongdu Mansion, it only costs five or six hundred cash?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, a few days ago The account books were not searched in vain, he knew the approximate purchase price of the

    fabric in his mind, and he replied to Liu Yanping, "It's about this amount." For ready-to-wear, even Liu Yanqing and Liu Yan'an, who are not so sensitive to money, know how profitable it is.

    Liu Yu asked aloud: "With such a price, is it possible to buy cloth from Hongdu Mansion?"

    Lu Chengxiao only felt that the girl he liked was not only dexterous, but also extremely intelligent, so he asked with a smile: "The cloth shop, Do you know the difference between Buzhuang and Buhao?"

    Liu Yu shook his head, and the three Liu brothers also shook their heads.

    Lu Chengxiao said: "The cloth shop is like my family. Ordinary small cloth merchants mostly deal with the common people. The cloth shop is larger and stronger than our cloth shop. It is usually a large cloth shop. Opened by themselves, they do both wholesale and retail. The front shop entertains retail customers, and the back hall receives some small cloth merchants who have opened cloth shops in towns and villages. Most Hexiu shops get their goods from this kind of cloth shop, and they can make about 30% of the profit."

    Liu Yanping's interest has been lifted, and he asked quickly, "What about the cloth number?"

    "The cloth number is actually called cloth workshop, The layout and color cloth number, this kind of cloth number is generally concentrated in the place where the cloth distribution trade and processing are relatively developed, like our side, the nearest cloth number distribution center is Hongdu Prefecture, and the strength of the cloth number is stronger than that of the cloth shop , They dealt directly with the original cloth processing industry. For example, those who deal in silk cloth will go to Suzhou and Hangzhou to buy silk, and then entrust dyeing workshops to process it, and finally sell it to merchants who run cloth shops or larger embroidery shops. "

    Liu Yanping hurriedly asked: "Then what are the requirements for buying goods from cloth numbers?"

    Lu Chengxiao smiled: "To buy goods from such cloth numbers, one style and one color require at least ten horses, so the strength is slightly lower, so you can only buy goods from cloth numbers like this." Buying goods from a cloth shop is not accepted in the cloth shop, but because the threshold is very high, small profits are made but quick turnover is made. For merchants, the profits are also very rich. 50% profit, but in this way, the capital required is really too big. My family actually joined hands with another merchant from Yuanzhou City. There are two cloth shops, so they are still open." The

    Liu family brothers and sisters listened fascinatedly, even if they opened an embroidery shop now, it would be the kind of small fish and shrimp that the cloth shop does not accept at all, but Lu Chengxiao said eloquently In their words, they saw a brand new world that they had never touched before.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu at this time, and said: "If you want to open an embroidery shop, it doesn't matter whether it's in Xifeng Town or Anyi County. You can choose the fabrics from my shop. Among the five pieces that our family brings in, the cloth number The purchase price is equal to one piece for you. It is normal for cloth merchants to purchase goods together. It is not a piecemeal tailoring. , This is a good thing for mutual benefit and win-win.”

    Liu Yu was moved.

    Joint purchase is indeed one thing to cooperate with the Lu family and Yuanzhou cloth merchants, but Liu Yu also knows that the quantity he wants is small, which is the benefit of the Lu family. For money, Liu Yu is willing to accept such a batch of co-authored purchases with the Lu family.

    During the hardest two years in Liu Yu's previous life, what she learned best was the reality. As long as she stands up to the truth, she doesn't have so many hypocrisy. It doesn't mean that you can find it if you look for it. When the preparations are almost ready, I will invite my aunt to see Uncle Lu and Aunt Lu, and discuss the details with uncle and aunt."

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks at 2022-04-22 21:13 :51~2022-04-23 21:12:19 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the

    irrigation nutrient solution~ Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 40 bottles of gentle sea moon in the boat; 10 bottles of Bielu Master; 3 bottles of Old Match and Jinghong; 2 bottles of Jiangjiang Jiangjiang and Mirror; 1 bottle of Early Sleep Difficulty Household and Gill;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 38 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
13.2K 408 57
Twelve years ago a nine tailed Fox along with a Snow White wolf suddenly appeared, it's tails lashed out smashing mountains and sending tidal waves t...
43.1K 901 24
America is generally seen as a lazy country with a large appetite, very little intelligence, and a very large ego. Ame is perfectly happy with those...
10.1K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...