Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 64

296 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 64

    The door of the flower hall was wide open, and the smiles of the two people seemed to be tinged with affection even the dust and light that penetrated.

    Liu Yu looked at him with a smile, and said, "Maozheng just arrived here, did he go out before dawn?"

    Lu Chengxiao wasn't really thick-skinned, he justified himself a little uncomfortably: "I usually get up at that time too. "

    Liu Yu laughed: "Where are those chickens, ducks and fish meat? The vegetable market is so early?"

    Being exposed, Lu Chengxiao rubbed his nose: "Let Babao order it yesterday afternoon."

    He also laughed and looked at Liu Yu, with the clearest joy in his eyes.

    Seeing that he was still standing, Liu Yu smiled half-angrily, "Sit down, you're not tired enough for the whole morning?"

    As he spoke, he sat down on the chair on the other side.

    Seeing that Liu Yu was sitting, Lu Chengxiao finally sat down and said, "Actually, I came today because I have another piece of news to tell you."

    Liu Yu raised his eyebrows and waited for his next words.

    Lu Chengxiao said: "It's those little brothers and sisters. I brought them home yesterday and showed them to my father. Ge An is nine years old. In fact, he is almost old enough to be an apprentice in a shop. He is also very clever. My father asked Shopkeeper Yan to place him in the shop. Being an apprentice in a cloth shop, I don't have much money, but I can manage food and clothing, and it's a way out in the future."

    Liu Yu's eyes lit up immediately: "Really?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded and said with a smile: "The child named Zhu'er, My mother also likes it very much, she is also pitiful for the lonely and helpless little brothers and sisters, so there are two little nephews in the family, one is three years old, and the other is just one year old, leaving Zhu Er at home, just a playmate, waiting for a few days When Nian Ge'an grows up, he will take care of his younger sister himself. Let me tell you so that you can rest assured."

    Liu Yu understood the meaning of Lu Chengxiao's words, the Lu family took Ge Zhu'er in. They didn't sign any deeds of selling themselves, and Ge'an and his sister are still free.

    She never thought that Lu Chengxiao's care of Yi Er would directly arrange people like this.

    Liu Yu hurriedly got up, gave Lu Chengxiao a blessing, and said, "Thank you very much, and thank my uncle and aunt for me."

    If she hadn't asked Lu Chengxiao to take care of her, how could the Lu family have brought such two young children into their home? At this moment, Yu felt a little ashamed, after all, she and the Lu family were not that close yet.

    Lu Chengxiao hurriedly got up to help him, "Don't think too much about it, we only accept pupils from ten-year-old children in our shop. Ge An actually can read and write. Although he is young, he has more potential than ten-year-old children who can't read. Many, Zhuer is six years old, and she is quite sensible because she is wandering outside with her elder brother. My two nephews are still young, and when my sister-in-law can’t see her at a glance, she can help take care of them. Also very happy."

    "It's not that simple, but I'm really happy for these two children. You must thank my uncle and aunt on my behalf. I know that a word of thanks is too thin, but I still have to say it."

    Lu Chengxiao withdrew his raised hand and nodded: "Okay."

    Looking at Liu Yu again, his eyes were full of joy again, and he said in a low voice, "Actually, my parents like you very much, and so does Shuang'er."

    He wanted to say that for him, the best thank you is Liu Yu Huanxi Peace of mind, but for his parents, the best thanks is to enter the Lu family, but the unfinished words are all soft in the innocent smile in the eyes.     Liu Yu inexplicably understood, and just pretended

    not to know, and said with a smile, "I've been busy all morning, and I drank again, go and have a rest, I'll ask my second brother to take you there."

See, I was very satisfied after talking for a while, and followed Liu Yu out of the flower hall.

    Liu Yanping was in the East Wing. Liu Yu went to the door of the East Wing and called out, and he came out. He glanced at Lu Chengxiao, seeing that Lu Chengxiao had come over so quickly, seeing that he was getting more and more pleasing to the eye, he personally took over the job of entertaining, and wanted to bring Lu Chengxiao went to the guest room and asked Liu Yu to go back to rest quickly.     When Liu Yu returned to the inner courtyard, Mrs. Wei was still sitting in the flower hall of the inner courtyard. Seeing

    her, she smiled and asked, "What did you say?"

Shi was also a little dazed, and then looked at Liu Yu and said, "Master Lu and Mrs. Lu are kind, and she has a heart for you. If you really marry into the Lu family, my aunt has nothing to worry about.

    " Such a family is also a blessing for my niece and daughter.

    Lu Chengxiao rested for more than half an hour, and in the afternoon he followed the Liu family brothers to work in the fields until Shen Shimo came back.

    Knowing that he still had a long way to go back to Anyi County, Wei knew that he had prepared dinner extra early, and it was a good treat. When it was time to leave, Wei called Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an to bring the vegetables and melons that she had prepared in the afternoon Fruits, eggs, and the chickens and ducks raised by the family were brought to the car by Lu Chengxiao.

    Where would Lu Chengxiao be willing to accept it, but Wei Shi said: "It's not something valuable, it's all grown by my own family, it's my heart, don't hold it against you, and don't refuse."

    The brothers of the Liu family had already carried their things and went out, but Lu Chengxiao was about to stop him, when Liu Yu gently pulled the hem of his clothes, with very light force, but he obediently stopped.

    The two of them were one step behind, and before they left the courtyard of Liu's house, Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu, Liu Yu glanced at his tanned face, saw that there was no one around, and said softly, "Don't come tomorrow, I asked second brother, Not so busy." The

    corners of Lu Chengxiao's lips rose, and they opened more and more. He glanced at the courtyard door, leaned close to Liu Yu and said, "Then I'll come at the Dragon Boat Festival."

    Liu Yu couldn't laugh or cry, and said angrily, "You I'm really not afraid of making your parents, brothers and sisters-in-law laugh at me." There's no way to get married before the

    marriage is settled.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes were full of smiles: "I'm not afraid."

    He was just afraid that he wouldn't be able to see her.

    Liu Yu refused to look at him anymore, bowed his head and walked out of the yard one step ahead of him, the rural residents are densely populated, and there must be a few neighbors who stretch their necks from a distance to watch the bustle.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't speak to Liu Yu any more, only bid farewell to Wei Shi and the Liu family brothers, finally nodded with Liu Yu, and got on the mule cart.

    Even so, as soon as his master and servant left, a woman with something good to do came over and asked Wei Shi in a low voice that could be heard a few feet away: "Don't tell me you're kissing your fisherman?" Isn't it?"

    Wei smiled, speaking in the same way as Liu Yanping, and said, "It's friends of the three of their brothers who came to help out during busy farming."

    She just said that, whether the neighbors believe it or not, they won't So important.

    And when Lu Chengxiao returned home, he was indeed teased by his father and brother, but it was Lu Xun who took the letter seriously and handed it to him, saying: "Yuanzhou's letter was delivered by the post station today, you can see if it was sent by one of your classmates. Lu Chengxiao opened the letter, read the

    signature first, and said, "It's Cunxu."

    Lu Xun was so impressed with the name, he asked, "The one who helped you find Liu Yu last time?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, glanced at a few lines, and smiled on his face as he looked at him. He looked at Lu Xun curiously, and asked, "What did you say?

    " I found a child from the old woman, he is the young son of the new magistrate of Hongdu Prefecture who was just kidnapped."

    "The son of the magistrate's family?" Lu Xun was surprised, and Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang who were on the side also came over after hearing the words.

    Lu Chengxiao was still reading the letter, nodded and said: "Well, this new magistrate has some background, he came down from the capital, has a noble in his family, his uncle is the servant of the official department, and the official department is in charge of evaluating officials. Cunxu said that because of this, After his father's term expires, he will probably be able to move up a promotion."

    After Lu Chengxiao found Liu Yu, he sent a letter to Yang Cunxu to explain the situation, but Yang Cunxu's letter came to thank him because it took a while to send someone to Hongdu Mansion Days, so the letter only arrived today, and it was thanks to Lu Chengxiao's blessing.

    Lu Xun didn't expect his son to go to Liu Yu, and found a favor. It was a court official's favor. I know that their magistrate of Anyi County is the seventh rank, and Yuan Zhou knows it. Six grades, right?

    As the saying goes, there are people in the court who are good at being officials, and the same is true for businessmen. Businessmen are most concerned about being harmonious and making money, and they also value the maintenance of human relations. Even a small cloth shop like the Lu family may not need this so-called However, being able to make friends with such a person also made Lu Xun extremely happy, and felt that it was only right to send his son to Yuanzhou Academy four years ago.

    Because Lu Chengxiao has a close friendship with Yang Cunxu, it's nothing, but he was very happy to have such an unexpected harvest, so he went back to the house and wrote back to Yang Cunxu.

    At night, Lu Chengzhang and his wife chatted a few more words about this incident in the evening, and what Lu Chengzhang said was a pity, "My third brother was born the best of the three of us, and he was lucky. After saving Uncle Li's family, he was able to go to Yuanzhou Academy to study for four years. Among his classmates, they were either big families like the Wang family, or government officials. It's a girl."

    Lu Chengzhang couldn't figure out the things that Babao brought out of the mule cart in the evening, but Li Yunbi was obviously interested in his younger brother, but he was indifferent and didn't say a word.

    Although Zhou Qiongying was envious when she heard about the same knowledge, but she thought it was good that Lu Chengxiao wanted to marry a country girl. The sister-in-law was the daughter of a small family in the country. She was from the best family background, Zhou Qiongying didn't say anything on the surface, but she was very happy to see her success.

    Liu Yu didn't know there were such two people in the Lu family. As he said, Lu Chengxiao did not go to Liu's house again in the next few days, and after Wei Shi didn't need to go to the field anymore, Liu Yu spent all his daytime making summer clothes. superior.

    She wanted to impress Wei's eyes, so she didn't take it outside to do it, but just kept busy in her west wing, and Wei also knew that she was careful, as long as Liu Yu didn't light a lamp and cook oil for sewing, she would do it all.

    The clothes Liu Yu made for himself, because the outer layer is made of sapphire blue makeup, it has its own color, no need to embroider, but it was completed quickly, it took three days, actually except Lu Chengxiao in the middle That day, Liu Yu only took two days to make this dress.

    The clothes were finished, but she didn't wear them out, she just tried them on once in the house, then put them in the box, and then went into the west chamber to think about the next one.

    Another ten days will be the Dragon Boat Festival, Liu Yuyuan has a plan to make a summer dress for Wei Shi, and that day Lu Chengxiao said that he will come before the Dragon Boat Festival, Liu Yu thought that with Lu Chengxiao's temperament, he might bring it with him at that time The gift came, and the return gift was arranged by my aunt, but Liu Yu was worried about the fact that the Lu family had taken in the Ge An brothers and sisters. In addition, the Chen family gave a lot of cloth, not to mention the fine cloth, but only the few bolts of silk, which were worth it. It was quite a few taels of silver, and when it was the Dragon Boat Festival, she thought it would make sense for Lu Chengxiao to bring it back by doing something on her own.

    Naturally, she is not as fearless as Lu Chengxiao, but she does not dare to make clothes for Mrs. Chen. After thinking about it, only Lu Shuang is about the same age as her, and the girl's family contacts are normal. On the contrary, it is more appropriate to give Lu Shuang a suit of clothes, the size There's no need to worry, seeing that Lu Shuang's stature was very close to hers that day, just compare it with her own.

    As for the people next to the Lu family, it was inappropriate for her to give something. After thinking about it, because it was the Dragon Boat Festival, she thought about making a sachet for the two children of the Chen family and the Lu family, and it was her wish.

    I did it as soon as I thought about it, and built a suit suitable for Wei Shi and a suit for Lu Shuang out of more than a dozen kinds of clothing materials, so I asked Wei Shi to measure her.

    Wei Shi suddenly heard that there is still one of his own, so he didn't come back to his senses for a moment, Liu Yu said with a smile: "My aunt treats me like a mother treats a daughter. It's not unusual for a daughter to honor her mother's clothes. ?"

    Wei Shi was so moved that he wished he could hold him in his arms, the pain of heart and soul, wishing that this was the daughter of a direct relative, the son was real, how could a daughter be so caring and sweet.

    Smiling, he let Liu Yu measure his body, and said: "I didn't have a daughter, but I enjoyed the blessing of a daughter."

    After Liu Yu finished measuring, Wei said with a smile: "You make clothes for my aunt, and my aunt will give it to you." If you make a pair of shoes, your new clothes are better matched with new shoes. You choose the fabric of the shoes yourself. If you want to embroider flowers, you need to do it yourself, and leave the rest to the auntie. The auntie. The craftsmanship of making clothes is ordinary, but the shoes are pretty good. Your grandmother used to only like to wear the shoes I made. I cut the pieces, and she embroidered them and then let me continue to make them."

    Liu Yu smiled: "How dare you Alright, I'll choose a cloth to send to my aunt in a while."

    These two women are not mother and daughter, but they are like mother and daughter. Liu Yu has never felt a mother's love with Wang's, but with Wei's, she gradually gets it. make up for it.

    The outfit Liu Yu chose for Wei Shi used tuanhualuo, which was the same as her makeup Luoluo, and did not need to spend extra effort on embroidery. It was made for Lu Shuang's clothes, because the main material of the outer layer was plain Luo tulle, the decoration on the clothes needs to be embroidered.

    Small items can be stretched with embroidery, but for such a large item, an embroidery frame is required.

    Discussing with the two elder brothers in the evening, Liu Yanping waved his hand: "It's a small matter, the second brother will go to town to buy it for you tomorrow morning."

    Liu Yu told the size of the embroidery frame needed, went back to the house and took the money out, Liu Yanping But he chuckled, rubbed the hair on the back of Liu Yu's head and said, "You don't need money, the second brother has it."

    Liu Yan'an at the side turned his head and stared at Liu Yanping, pointing with his index finger: "Let's recruit, recruit! This time I have evidence." Dare to say that he didn't pull out a rabbit.

    Liu Yanping pointed to his forehead: "Go to the other side."

    "No!" Liu Yan'an quit, but instead of looking for trouble, he leaned forward eagerly: "Second brother, take me, how can a good brother be rich? Earn money alone."

    Liu Yanping ignored him, and he just clung to him, his head was pushed away again and again, Liu Yu watched the excitement from the sidelines and couldn't be happier, until Wei Shi came out, the two brothers calmed down honestly.

    Liu Yanping got the embroidery frame back early the next morning, Wei Shi was surprised, and asked where the money came from, Liu Yanping said before Liu Yu could speak: "My sister gave it to me."

    Wei Shi gave him a hard look, and said: " Next time your sister asks you to buy something, you can come to me to get the money."

    Liu Yu glanced at Liu Yanping without revealing it, and when Wei Shi left, she remembered the trouble of the second brother and the third brother yesterday, so she whispered Ask: "Second brother, have you hunted?"

    Liu Yanping hurriedly raised his index finger to his lips, motioning for her to keep quiet, and then whispered: "I didn't go into the mountains, but occasionally I picked up a few rabbits from the field."

    Liu Yu had no choice but to persuade her Said: "It's better not to be like this, the uncle will be worried and angry when she finds out."

    Liu Yanping nodded, "I can save it, and I won't bother later, so the money won't be much."

    He was thinking about ways to make more money, but he hasn't Just figured it out.

    With the embroidery frame now, Liu Yu's days are busy and fulfilling, except for feeding the fool occasionally, or practicing dancing to move his body, most of the time he is doing needlework, and when the second day of May comes, he will give clothes to Wei Shi and Lu Shuang Then they were all done, and they made rice dumplings with Wei Shi, Xianxia made a few sachets and purses, and asked Liu Yanping to accompany them to the spice shop in the town to buy some spices for filling.

    In the early morning of the third day of May, Liu Yanqing also came back, and Liu Yu took Wei Shi to try on the new clothes for the Dragon Boat Festival.

    Wei was spoiled by her, and was also curious about the clothes that my nephew Shen Mi sat in the west room and made, so she went into the west room as she said, and when she saw the clothes Liu Yu brought out, she unfolded them and was shocked for a moment.

    She had seen all those fabrics before, and thought that the ones suitable for her age were about two or three of them, but she never thought that after Liu Yu's hands, the finished clothes would be so stunning.

    At this time, Wei Shi finally understood why her niece dared to say that she wanted to open an embroidery shop. She really has the talent to do this.

    Liu Yu smiled and pushed Wei Shi to go to Xici Room to change her clothes. When the person came out, she was very satisfied with the look, so she asked Wei Shi to wait for her a while, and went inside to change into her royal blue summer clothes superior.

    Sapphire blue is a very attractive color, if it is not well worn, it will look black and showy, but the fabric is extremely thin, and the light pigmented silk used by Liu Yu on the bottom layer makes the sapphire blue a more gentle and bright color, with a beautiful makeup For embellishment, light-colored silk was used for the sleeves and neckline, and Pian Liuyu's fair skin made her look even more beautiful when she put it on, much better than the one she bought at the embroidery shop in the county a few days ago.

    When the two went out together, the three brothers waiting in the corridor were all dumbfounded, and there were two thoughts in their hearts: my

    sister is so beautiful!

    My sister said she could open an embroidery shop, she was not joking!

    Liu Yu smiled and led Wei Shi around, showing off the new clothes on both of them. He even gave a blessing gift to his brother playfully, and asked with a smile, "Does it look good?"

    "It looks good!" With

    a neat voice, Liu Yu But Yu still heard another somewhat familiar voice, she looked back to where the voice came from, and met Lu Chengxiao who arrived outside the courtyard gate at some time.

    He was wearing a light blue, moon-white brocade jacket with arrow sleeves, which matched inexplicably with the skirt she had just changed.

    Behind him was Babao who just got off the shaft of the mule cart, looking back and forth at the two of them, and giggling.

    "Lu Chengxiao?" Liu Yu was stunned: "Why are you here?"

    Didn't you mean Dragon Boat Festival?

    The voice was soft and sweet, but Lu Chengxiao heard it as if separated by a layer of mountains and rivers, so far away that there was a kind of ethereal indistinguishable from reality.

    Liu Yu has always been dressed plainly, this is the first time Lu Chengxiao has seen her so bright, the visual impact is far stronger than he thought.

    At this moment, he could only hear the tremor of his own heartbeat.

    One after another.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-04-21 22:06:32~2022-04-22 21:13:51~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines : 1 xie juan;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of miss you like the wind; 10 bottles of uh huh, 41382852, midnight; Cub, Mala chicken, reading novels, 1 bottle of Yoyo;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 962 56
Author: Floating Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 56 Finale rebirth finished 113,000 Copy 1: Su Nuan wanted to open a flower shop, but...
1.4K 85 5
❝ i'll wait up for you dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 she hates the festivities and is always grouchy, but me...
9.5K 747 21
"In the heart of the Most powerful land on earth named Arya, where the moonlight casts shadows of ancient secrets, a forbidden dance awakens forces l...
42.5K 491 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...