Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 62

345 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 62

    Because of this thought, Liu Yu inquired with Cui Erniang about how much investment it would take to open such an embroidery shop. Cui Erniang was dumbfounded, and Liu Yu seemed to have paid attention to what she said casually.

    "Do you really want to open a shop?"

    Liu Yu nodded: "I do have this idea, but I don't know how to run it, and I don't know how much it will cost to open an embroidery shop. I don't know if my sister is willing to tell me in detail."

    Cui Erniang Naturally, there was no reluctance, and said: "It depends on where it is opened. The location is different, and the investment is also very different. I don't know about other places. Take my shop as an example. The major expenditure on capital is three Large pieces, the cost of buying or renting a shop, the purchase of fabric needlework, and labor costs.”

    "This shop and the house belonged to my husband's family. The rent of the shop is saved first, and then there are fabrics and needlework. Don't underestimate these things. These are the most expensive things. As far as I am now The things in that shop cost more than a hundred taels at least, and these things don’t look eye-catching, and it would cost a lot of money to prepare them.”

    Afraid of hurting Liu Yu, he thought for a while and said, “But when I opened the shop back then , I don’t have a lot of money, but fortunately, in our small town, ordinary people don’t choose the best fabrics to make clothes. At the beginning, they just made some common clothes, so it took more than fifty taels to prepare the fabrics and needlework. Later, the business started After a few years of operation, it has reached its current scale. As for the embroiderer's salary, it is actually settled on a piece-by-piece basis, and it is only paid when there is income, so it can not be counted."

    Liu Yu listened, if she wanted to add the expenses of renting a shop, even if she opened it in Xifeng Town, the money would still not be enough, it seems that she needs to think about it again.

    It's too late, Wei Shi and Liu Yu can't stay longer, don't pass Cui Erniang, the three of them drove to the Niangniang Temple again.

    Both Ge An and Xiaoya were there, and the master in the temple said that someone was looking for them. When the brother and sister went out, they almost ran to meet Liu Yu when they saw Liu Yu.

    This time, Mrs. Wei didn't get out of the car, just as Liu Yu thought, because of Mrs. Bao fifteen years ago, Mrs. Wei actually didn't want to touch this kind of thing, just like the family motto of not being able to hunt. In fact, she never really came out of that shadow.

    Liu Yu also knew in his heart that he brought a few packets of snacks and gave all the food for the two children. He knew that he couldn't stay long after seeing the weather, so he simply said that he was not in Changfeng Town now, and asked his brother and sister: "Lu Do you still remember Sanlang?" When they

    heard that Liu Yu was no longer in Changfeng Town, both brothers and sisters were stunned, but when Liu Yu asked about Lu Sanlang, they both nodded in unison.

    Liu Yu touched the little girl's head and said: "I entrusted him to take care of you, if you encounter any difficulties that you can't handle yourself, you can go to Lu Feng's cloth shop or Lu's house to ask Lu Sanlang for help, if he is not here , you should be able to find Mrs. Lu."

    After some contact today, Liu Yu could see that the Chen family was very good, and if the two children came to him with any difficult matter, even for her sake, they would not let them go.

    Liu Yu didn't think about causing any trouble to the Lu family. The two children could have a safe place in this Niangniang Temple, and they could live comfortably with the help of others for food. People with evil intentions are staring at them, or they are sick or injured. How can the two children cope with it by themselves? At this time, there is always a place to turn for help, which is always more safe.

    Ge An is precocious, and vaguely knows something about the relationship between Liu Yu and Lu Sanlang. Hearing that she is no longer in Changfeng Town, but still entrusts Lu Sanlang to take care of his brother and sister, Ge An's nose is a little sore, and his eye sockets are also wet , but still nodded: "Thank you sister, I wrote it down." After all, I could

    n't hold back, I glanced at Liu Yanqing who was driving outside, and asked: "I can ask, sister is not in Changfeng Town, where is she going?" Have you?"

    Liu Yu glanced at him, and said with a smile: "Xifeng Town, I'm back at my own home, it's too far away from Anyi County, it's not easy to take care of you in the future, over there That's my elder brother."

    Hearing that it was Liu Yu's elder brother, Ge An remembered Liu Yanqing's appearance, so he withdrew his scrutiny and asked, "Isn't my sister's house in Changfeng Town?"

    Liu Yu smiled and didn't elaborate. , Just said: "This is a long story, it's getting late, I should go, you take care of yourselves." I

    went to see Ge An's brother and sister again, and the family of three hurried home.

    But what Liu Yu didn't know was that in the Chen family at this time, Chen Sheng finally decided to abandon all prejudices after tormenting himself for nearly a decade, and didn't care if Liu Yu was hugged by Lu Chengxiao or looked at by Lu Chengxiao in wet clothes. After that, he still decided to marry her as his wife. He couldn't forget Liu Yu. As long as she didn't see Lu Chengxiao again in the future, Chen Sheng felt that he could accept it.

    After thinking this through, he desperately wanted to see Liu Yu. Of course, before that, the most urgent thing was to talk to his mother about going to Liu's Village to propose a marriage.

    So the man who had been decadent and miserable for nearly ten days finally regained his energy and went out of the East Wing where he lived to find his mother, Mrs. Liu, in the main house.

    "You want to marry Liu Yu?"

    Mrs. Liu had expected this a few days ago, but she just waited and waited until today when her son came to her door. Don't you like Liu Yu that much?

    I was also glad that the Liu family really sold well, they sold that foxy girl, and even the villain didn't need her to do it anymore, and there was a bit of hesitation on her face, as if she wanted to say something but couldn't bear to say it.

    Chen Sheng's heart skipped a beat, and his lips trembled: "Could it be that the Lu family went to propose marriage first?"

    Mrs. Liu didn't want to be blamed by her son at this time, and she didn't mention the matter of the Lu family's marriage proposal. She just shook her head and said, "No, it was the previous Two days ago, I heard that Liu Yu was sold."

    Chen Sheng was stunned by this shocking thunder, and stared at Liu Shi in a daze: "What did you say?"

    Seeing that the blood on his face faded, Liu didn't dare Then she gloated, with a sad expression on her face: "Some say she was robbed and sold when she was walking around the town, and some said that she was sold by her father and brother. No one knows what happened, everyone was sold. It’s been seven or eight days, and I haven’t found it. Mother only found out about it two days ago, and she didn’t dare to let you know because she was afraid that you would be sad.”

    Chen Sheng’s knees softened and he sat down on the chair behind him. I couldn't say a word for a long time.

    Mrs. Liu looked at his expression, sighed and said, "I said earlier, it's not good for a girl to walk around outside often, An Ansheng stays at home, how can she be robbed and sold by someone."

    "But it may be sold by her father and brother , Such a family is really scary." With a look of pity for Liu Yu and lingering fear, he patted Chen Sheng's hand and said, "Sheng'er, don't worry about that girl anymore, you have no fate."

    Chen Sheng Sheng didn't listen to anything, only one sentence remained in his mind, Liu Yu was sold, sold.

    He was dumbfounded for a while, then suddenly stood up and walked out.

    Mrs. Liu was in a hurry: "Where are you going?"

    "I'm going to Liu's Village, I'm going to have a look, I don't believe Liu Yu was sold."

    Saying that, he staggered away from the main house and left in a hurry.

    Liu's heart was very stable, and the sad expression just now disappeared from his face. He raised his eyebrows and curled his lips, picked up the teacup and turned the lid of the tea, and the old god took a sip.

    Go, how can you give up if you don't go and see.

    As for Liu Yu's mule cart returning home, at this time half of the cart was prepared by the Lu family as a return gift, not to mention the dim sum, tea and wine, six mule carts, two of which were dark-colored. , and the others are all brightly colored, one can tell at a glance that they are prepared for Liu Yu to make summer clothes, and there are six pieces of clothing materials of different colors and patterns that Cui Erniang gave back.

    Because there were too many things piled up in the car, the two of them sat by the side, and Wei took Liu Yu's hand and said, "Mrs. Lu is caring, even that child Cheng Xiao is fine, even I can't express any dissatisfaction at the moment." Come on, you, just like your elder sister of the Cui family said, you are a lucky one."

    Liu Yu smiled generously at her uncle, and Wei thought of the reluctance of the two children when they came out of the Lu family. Looking around , he joked: "Such a good family, Yu'er is in a hurry to marry now?"

    Liu Yu shook his head: "My aunt is reluctant to part with Yu'er, and Yuer is the same. I also want to stay with my aunt for two more years. I am only ten years old. Five, I am in a hurry to get married."

    Coaxing Wei Shi into a smile, she doesn't have a daughter, and she loves Liu Yu like a heart, but Liu Yu said seriously: "There is another matter, I want to discuss it with you, auntie.

    " The idea of ​​the shop was shared with Mr. Wei, who wondered, "Do you want to open an embroidery shop?"

    Liu Yu nodded, then shook his head, and said, "It's not me, it's our family. Auntie, you take care of the business of the shop. I'm in charge of checking the quality of the clothes in the shop."

    She told her what Cui Erniang told her today about the cost of opening a shop, and said, "I'll just use the forty taels my auntie gave me a few days ago as the cost, and I'm afraid it's still a little short. , I will do some embroidery work together, or think about the style of the clothes, maybe I can do it with less goods first, but I don’t know if it is expensive to rent a shop in Xifeng Town.”

    Wei Shi has already shook his head repeatedly: "Then how can it work? Let's not say that I don't know how to make a living, just say that the forty taels can't be moved. It's your dowry. For a family like the Lu family, how can you do it without your dowry? No, this money can't be done." Move."

    Resolutely refused.

    Liu Yu hugged Wei's arm, imitating Lu Shuang: "Don't coax me, uncle, my father was not married back then, so there was his money somewhere, it's not from the public, you said it was from me Dowry, I see that the three elder brothers are all older than me, so I should be anxious about my elder brother's marriage first. The eldest brother is twenty-two this year, and the second brother is twenty-two. It is serious to give it to the two elder brothers as a dowry. "

    Liu Yanqing, who was driving the mule cart in front of him, suddenly heard this sentence, and almost knocked the mule cart off with a trembling of his hands. Why did he get involved in his marriage while talking about it? ? ? ?

    He hurriedly knocked on the car behind him, and raised his voice: "Yu'er, I'm not in a hurry to get married, your eldest brother. Even if I want to get married, I can earn the bride price myself.

    " Laughing, Wei raised three sons, where did he raise such a charming girl, his heart was so soft that he gently pinched the tip of her nose: "Listen, your eldest brother can earn his wife's money by himself."

    Liu Yuzuo said: "Then uncle, help me save more dowry. Look at the Lu family, is it better for me to take half of the shop than forty taels of silver? Forty taels of silver won't do it. When you make money, spend it when you spend it, but the shop is a golden chicken that lays eggs, my aunt said, right?"

    This remark moved Wei Shi's heart, and he thought for a while, "You are right, when you were a girl at home, you first took care of a property, and after marriage, you will take care of your own property. You don’t need to show your face if you have the style of clothes...”

    This really makes me more and more attracted. Women have their own dowry industry, which is much more reliable than dowry. It’s a steady stream of living money. Just buy it, and take care of it after marriage. If you marry into the Lu family and want to buy some property, then it won't work. If you eat in a big pot, you can't let you manage private property.

    No matter how satisfied Wei was with the Lu family, he was thinking about it for his niece and daughter. At the moment, the more he thought about it, the more his heart became more and more excited. He didn't speak for a long time, and finally his brows gradually frowned, and he shook his head again: "It's still not possible, I haven't done business. Doing business is not so simple, what if you lose money? At that time, you will lose even the forty taels of dowry silver, and my aunt will not be ashamed to see your grandmother and father when she goes underground.

    " Feeling moved, how can she let her retreat, shaking her arm and said: "If you pay, you will pay. After all, what you buy is fabric. If you lose, we will pay for the rent of the shop, and the uncle will buy it. Those fabrics can be married to me as a dowry, but if I earn money, think about it, my life will be much easier in the future. The second brother and the third brother don’t have to work hard in the fields every day, and life will be easier. It's the same as the Lu family, isn't it much stronger than now?"

    Although Liu Yu arrived in Yangshan Village not long ago, she probably already knew the situation of the Liu family. They are more decent than other people in the village, and the living conditions are actually the same as other people in the village.

    In the few days since she came back, Wei always felt that she had suffered a lot, and spent money on her, and wanted to give her everything for food and use. This time, it was even more expensive to prepare gifts for the Lu family and Cui Erniang Quite a lot, Liu Yu knew, it was all money saved up before spending.

    Liu Yu's words reminded Wei Shi of the past. Before returning to Yangshan Village, there was actually an old servant beside her mother-in-law. At that time, she bought her as a little maid purely out of kindness. How could she expect anything from her? The Liu family at that time , the family background is actually not bad, it was only after she was settled in Yangshan Village that her mother-in-law let go of the old servant and left, but in the first ten years when she first came to Yangshan Village, she didn't suffer much.

    It was fifteen years ago that the life of the Liu family really started to suffer. The pillars of the family collapsed and the mother-in-law passed away. She was the only one left to take care of the three children, and the life became more and more difficult.

    Seeing that Wei Shi was lost in thought, Liu Yu glanced at the few pieces of cloth that the Lu family gave back, his eyes flickered, and said, "You don't need to answer me now, you can think about it later, it just so happens that there are cloths here, and I haven't got any yet." Xia Yi, wait for me to tailor a suit of summer clothes, auntie, can you see if I have the skills to eat this, and we will decide?"

    Whether it is okay or not, you still have to see the truth.

    Seeing how confident she was, Wei felt better, and said with a smile, "Okay, then uncle will wait for Yu'er to show her hands."

    Liu Yu made fun of her, touching a piece of gauze next to her and said, "Then I can We must work hard, whether my brothers' daughter-in-law Ben'er and I can have a chicken that can only lay golden eggs as a dowry is all in one fell swoop." This

    caused Wei Shi to laugh again: "What a shameless girl."

    Liu Yanqing Listening at the front, there was a relaxed smile on his face. After my sister was found, my mother laughed a lot.

    When we returned to Yangshan Village, it was already half-dark. April was the busiest time for the farm. Brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an were busy working in the field and hadn't returned home yet. The family and Cui Erniang's return gifts were all moved into the house, Wei ordered all the clothes and materials to be moved to the second room in the west room where Liu Yu lived, and joked with a smile: "Let her show off her talents and earn money for herself. Go to the dowry shop." Because he is the eldest son, Liu Yanqing, who is usually serious, couldn't help laughing at this time, and moved things to the west, not forgetting to tease Liu Yu: "Little sister, big     brother is

    very optimistic about you."

Nodding: "I will try my best to get the dowry for the wife for the elder brother."

    After moving the cloth, the boxes of snacks were placed on the table in the main room first, and Liu Yu took a look at the one who was named Han Baoer by Liu Yan'an Rabbit, after feeding him some water and a few washed and dried vegetable leaves, he washed his hands and went to the stove to help Wei Shi make a fire for dinner.

    When the smoke rose, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an also came back. As soon as the two brothers put down their hoes, they fetched water to wash their hands and faces, and at the same time asked Liu Yanqing how he went to Lu's house today.

    Liu Yanqing briefly stated his impressions of the Lu family, then pointed to the room between the main room and Xici, and told them to go and see the gift by themselves. The two brothers walked around, and they could see that the Lu family attached great importance to their sister, but they still didn't agree. Happy's beautiful younger sister who just came home has been humiliated by others, and the two elder brothers are unhappy.

    Liu Yanqing deliberately teased the two brothers, and brought up Liu Yu's plan to earn them a daughter-in-law. Liu Yanping laughed, Liu Yan'an didn't even have the idea of ​​marrying a wife, and he was very happy when he heard this: "My sister is so nice. Liu Yanping shook the back of his head: "

    Stupid, I didn't hear Yu'er say that half of it is dowry? Doesn't that mean he is satisfied with that kid surnamed Lu?"

    Liu Yanping gritted his back molars, frowned and asked the two brothers: " Is that kid surnamed Lu really worthy of our Yuer?" There

    are three brothers, and he is the only one who hasn't met Lu Chengxiao yet.     Liu Yan'an thought for a while, and said: "You are skilled. I got a few moves right that day, and I was able to draw with me. I was stopped by

    Yu'er. I don't know who will win if we continue to fight."

Whichever one you carry out is a personal character, otherwise Liu Yanqing couldn't easily enter the Yamen and become a catcher. Among the three brothers, Liu Yan'an is the purer, but it is also because of his simplicity that he is focused on everything. Talent is better than Liu Yanping, even better than Liu Yanqing who taught the two brothers.

    Hearing that Lu Chengxiao could draw with Liu Yan'an, Liu Yanping raised his eyebrows, well, at least he's not useless.

    Look at Liu Yanqing again.

    Liu Yanqing said: "He is good-looking, with clear eyes and good manners. The Lu family looks okay, not like the kind of messy and difficult family. If the younger sister gets married, life should be okay."

    Listen Seeing the dowry word, both brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an had a toothache. Although they didn't pay much attention to Liu Yu's talk about opening a shop, they both thought about saving a dowry for their sister.

    When Liu Yanping went out to pour water, Liu Yanan brought his own basin of water and followed him out. Seeing that his elder brother was also far away, he asked Liu Yanping in a low voice: "Second brother, tell the truth, did you secretly make that rabbit last time?" What?"

    Wei Shi didn't know, Liu Yan An Kemen was clear, Liu Datian carried a hoe to work, and brought rabbits back from the mountains? He's not capable of that.

    It's the second brother who wants to coax Yu'er to be happy to get a litter of rabbits, keep one, and give the rest to Liu Datian at a low price, Thaksin.

    There is no one in the family who is more twisted than his second brother.

    Liu Yanping glanced at him and said nothing, Liu Yanan leaned over and whispered, "Let's go together next time, go deep a few times, and save some money for Yu'er."

    When Liu Yanping patted his forehead with his index finger knuckles, it was just a knock "What are you thinking? You dare to obey what mother says."

    Liu Yan'an rubbed her forehead, unconvinced, and chased after him: "You didn't... first?"

    "What did I do first?" Liu Yanping looked at Liu Yan'an innocently. , he admitted nothing.

    Liu Yan'an choked.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angel who helped catch the bug~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2022-04-19 21:01:49~2022-04-20 20:02:12 ~

    Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of banban; 5 bottles of linglong; 2 bottles of sauce and mirror; 1 bottle for those who have difficulty sleeping early;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 415 48
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 48 Starting her life from the beginning, Lu Ningz...
4.2M 168K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...
41.9K 491 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
87.7K 1.3K 69
https://m.shubaow.net/63/63297/ Author: Li Qingxue Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-21 Latest: Chapter 69 Ended rebirth finished ...