Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 56

407 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 56

    The three of them left the teahouse, and as soon as Liu Yan'an left, Babao     hurriedly asked, "Third Young Master, Miss Liu was found by his biological father's relatives?" In other words, confirm with Lu Chengxiao immediately.

    Lu Chengxiao nodded: "That's her aunt in the private room just now."

    Babao heaved a long sigh of relief, although he didn't know the situation on Liu Yusheng's father's side, but thinking about it, it could be worse than Liu's Village ? Designation is impossible.

    On the contrary, he felt that he was very concerned about Miss Liu here.

    Thinking of Li Yunbi who is still living in the inn, Babao feels anxious for his third young master. If Miss Liu is not found by her biological father, even if the third young master has recovered her, the big family in Liujia Village, Mrs. Can you really agree to marry the third young master? Babao thought of what his wife said to the master in the mule cart when he came out of Liujiacun that day-marriage is a later story, let's help find someone first.

    ——It’s all for later.

    It's all something later, the master was in a hurry to find someone at the time, so I'm afraid he might not have listened carefully to this sentence, because Babao knew that his third young master cared about Liu Yu, he thought about it dozens of times in his heart. Come on, my wife is probably hesitating.

    Babao also understands that no matter how old the master and wife are, they don't pay much attention to family opinions, but seeing the behavior of that family in Liujia Village with their own eyes, and being married to such a family, can the wife not hesitate?     Ms. Liu has a family that is slowing down, and here is a young lady from the Li family who came from Yuanzhou. Although the third young master hasn't even looked at her for a while, the friendship between the two families can't stand here. The Li family really wants to mention it. , comparing the two, doesn't Miss Liu suffer a lot?     At that time, he was looking for someone, so Babao didn't dare to say anything more to Lu Chengxiao. Of course, Miss Liu's situation is different now, so he doesn't need to say that again. In fact, whether to say it or not, the third young master is sure of it himself. How can the wife screw it up? It's okay, he just didn't worry about it once.

    When Lu Chengxiao returned to the cloth shop, Lu Xun was already waiting. Lu Chengzong only said that the person was found, but he didn't know anything about the specific situation. He only praised the girl's appearance seven or eight times, making Lu Xun even more so. He was scratching his head and wanted to ask for more information, but he couldn't say more, so Lu Xun was so angry that he quickly dismissed people, and he didn't listen to him.

    Now that Lu Chengxiao came back, Lu Xun was finally able to ask clearly. The father and son went back to the backyard. Hearing Lu Chengxiao explain the matter in detail, even Lu Xun felt emotional: "So, her stepfather really wanted to sell her. , but was rescued by people from his biological father halfway?"

    Lu Chengxiao nodded, and said: "It is inconvenient to ask more about the specifics, but this situation, if we look at the information given to us by Liu Sanlang from Liujia Village, Liu The girl's biological father thought it was because she had pinched the stepfather so that she could take him away after returning to Liu's Village. Miss Liu should have returned to her biological father by now. Brother came to our cloth shop to report safety, but unexpectedly her cousin took an urgent task and was summoned away, and he didn't have time to deliver the letter to us. This made this misunderstanding, Aunt Liu's family felt very guilty. Let me apologize to you and mother, and I also said that I will come to our house in person to thank you in three days."

    Thank you, of course, thank them for their hard work in searching for Liuyu.

    Lu Xun felt relieved, the relatives on the girl's biological father's side looked very polite, in fact, Babao's feeling is really right, the big family in Liujia Village, not to mention Mrs. Lu's heart, even Lu Xun's heart is not bad. Da drum, now that girl is able to leave that family, it is a blessing, and it saves him embarrassment.

    "Since it's three days after the appointment, it's our family's attitude to go home one day earlier and wait for the welcome." After thinking about it, he said, "I'll send someone to report a letter to your mother today, that's the same." There is a preparation."

    After everything was done, he hurriedly urged Lu Chengxiao and Babao to wash off the dust and go to sleep.

    In the ready-made garment shop on South Street of Anyi County, Mrs. Wei chose two suits for Liu Yu that were made of good materials. , as big as a set of utensils for her bathing, as small as a makeup box and makeup mirror, my aunt bought them all one by one. The store delivered the goods, and those who hired a mule cart to pick up the goods later, the money flowed The same flowers are spent, so Liu Yu would not want such cheap clothes anymore, she shook her head and said, "Uncle, we are a small farmer, so it's not worth buying me clothes made of silk and satin. Ordinary civilian clothes are very expensive." Okay, I don't want this."

    Wei Shi was firm: "When you go to Lu's house as a guest in three days, you should at least choose a good suit. Although things in the future are still uncertain, but right now, you cannot be looked down upon by others. It's not gold and jade hairpins, it's just a pair of good clothes, my aunt can still afford it."     Bai Bai lived abroad for fifteen years, even if he didn't go to Lu's house, Wei also wanted to make up for it, not to mention asking for it. Go to Lu's house. The Lu family had been looking for Liu Yu for a few days, and they figured out what was going on in the Liu family village this time. The family was dead, and Wei didn't want his niece to be dragged down by such a family and be looked down upon by others. up.     Liu Yan'an also said from the side: "Little sister, just buy it. Elder brother has a lot of salary a year, and I will leave it to my mother to save. Don't worry about the money.     " Your little sister Hua, it would be a shame to be generous with your elder brother's salary."     Liu Yu couldn't help laughing, Liu Yan'an didn't feel embarrassed at all, and murmured: "That's what you want me to earn."     Wei Shi gave him a glare. , shut his mouth.     In the end, I chose a suit, and the shopkeeper gave me a headband of the same color as the skirt. Liu Weishi saw that Liu Yu had added some beads to Liu Yu. Liu Yu couldn't beat her auntie, so after thinking about it, I decided to do it. Some work, to help with some household expenses, but I took the initiative to buy a large bag of cloth, all of which are made of good materials, and bought embroidery and embroidery thread.

    It's rare for her to have something she wants. Wei thought that the girl's family also likes female celebrities, so there is no one who refuses to agree. After Liu Yu has chosen everything, he will pay the bill. As soon as the things stored in the various shops were picked up, a car full of things was carried back to Yangshan Village, where it was cleaned and lunch was prepared. It was very busy.

    In the afternoon, the whole family rested, and Wei went to the west chamber with a box in his arms. Liu Yu was sitting by the window doing embroidery work. When he saw Wei, he quickly put down his embroidery and got up to greet him: " Auntie is here."     Wei Shi put the box on the table, took Liu Yu's embroidery frame and looked at it, it was just a corner of the flower branch, and he had already seen his skills, and said in surprise: "Yu'er still has such a good embroidery skill. ?”     Liu Yu responded, “I figured it out in my free time, and I can look at it by embroidering some small objects, so it’s not good.”     She was telling the truth, after all, she had only been in Liuxian Pavilion for less than two years, and she had something to learn So much, it doesn't matter how much time it took to practice this embroidery art, but she has always been quite transparent in female red, and she has a little exquisite thought, so the embroidered things can be regarded as handy.     "It's amazing. Your grandmother was also good at embroidery back then. It's just that I have clumsy hands and feet. I can do some rough work to make a few clothes. But I can't learn embroidery well. You are so clever. Your grandmother." Feeling deeply, he said to Liu Yu, "But this job hurts the eyes, it's good to pass the time, don't do it for too long."     Liu Yu responded with a smile, poured another cup of tea for Wei Shi, Wei Wei After receiving the tea, Shi said: "I have to prepare a gift the day after tomorrow. I am here to discuss with you. This time I am going to Changfeng Town, besides Lu's, is there any other house that needs to go?"     "Indeed, I was thinking about tomorrow I also need to discuss it with you, my aunt thinks ahead of me." So he told Wei Shi about Cui Erniang's matter in detail, and said: "At that time, I had nowhere to go, and there was no place to ask, but Sister Cui didn't stop talking to me about what I wanted. The thing to pay attention to is to give two taels of silver. I was in such a situation that day, I really wanted to flee, and I don’t know if I will come back. I have to recognize her sister, if I can get through After this catastrophe, I will act as sisters in the future, so if I go to Changfeng Town this time, I would like to ask my aunt to prepare an extra gift for me to thank sister Cui."

    Wei Shi nodded, "It should be so. It is easy to add flowers to the icing on the cake, but it is difficult to send carbon in the snow. Since I recognize them as sisters, I will walk around as sisters in the future. Then I will add another generous gift tomorrow." Then he

    asked Liu Yu: "Is there any more? Anyone else?"

    Liu Yu thought for a while, Master Li needed an explanation, but what was being discussed at the time was cooperation, so there was no need to prepare another gift, and it's not easy for the aunt to know about this matter, otherwise, if it is called She knew that she almost sold herself and became a slave, and she was afraid that she would shed many tears.

    Besides, who Liu Yu cares about is the brothers and sisters Ge An and Zhu'er. It's just the death of his grandmother, uncle and father. Thinking about it from a standpoint, I am afraid that my aunt would not be willing for her to bring someone home again, and she is still relying on her aunt and a few cousins ​​for food and clothing, so how can she bring two more people who are not related to her family? For the children who are very close to each other, this idea can only be temporarily suppressed, and said: "There are two other children who are not in a good situation. Please ask my aunt to buy me a few boxes of snacks that children like to eat. I will go and see them. Kindness."     "Okay." Mrs. Wei made a note of the itinerary to Changfeng Town, and then pushed the box that was brought in first to Liu Yu, saying: "I went to Liujia Village that day and got two things. One is the document signed by Bao and Liu Kangsheng, and the other is the forty taels of silver in this box. The document is still safe with me, but there is a fear on the other side. The forty taels of silver are Bao's I stole it from your father back then, but now that I have recovered it, I will leave it to you to keep."     Hearing this, Liu Yu quickly shook her head and pushed the box back as it was: "Auntie, I can't take my money. Food and food are all at home, and there is nothing to spend money on, how can I get this, it is kept by my aunt, and the daily expenses of the family are spent."     Wei told her that she laughed: "Stupid not stupid, daily spending How can you use this? It was originally your father's, and it is not for you to use it now. When you get married in the future, it will be used as a press box and brought to your husband's house. It can be regarded as your father left it for you. Order the dowry, take it, and keep it, so your father can feel at ease." The     last sentence was a bit sentimental, and he patted Liu Yu's hand, telling her to put it away, and stood up by himself.

    Knowing that Wei's mind was touched again, Liu Yu didn't dare to say any more, so she got up to see her off.

    The author has something to say:

    I'm sorry, I went to the hospital during the day, but today is a bit short, and I haven't written enough to go to Lu's house, it's too late, I can't take it anymore, good night. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2022-04-13 21:44:45~2022-04-14 22:52:27~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: mourning sun 1 Thank you to the little angels of

    the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of Mi Dabao and mer; 9 bottles of looking forward to the small koi; Er and Xiao Baoer, selling Xiayun, Jinghong, Sue 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...
30.9K 429 50
  Lin Zhi walked into a starting point of Long Ao Tianwen, and served as a stand-in for the male protagonist of the book, Bai Yueguang, who died earl...
5.5K 38 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...