Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 54

416 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 54 (Minor Repair)

    Li Yunbi came here full of joy, but when they met on the first day of the new year, before he even said a word, he heard the news that Lu Chengxiao was already discussing marriage, and he didn't even look at her, and left in a hurry because of another woman up.

    Settled in the best inn in Anyi County, Li Zhongjue sent Lu Chengzong away, and when he returned to his room, Li Yunbi was still in a daze.

    Li Zhongjue sighed inwardly, his sister's thoughts were not well hidden, but she never said anything, he couldn't even persuade her to say anything, so he could only pretend that she didn't know, hoping she could figure it out by herself.

    At the same time, at the Liujia Village, Wen Shi whispered to Liu Sanlang in his room: "Go to the town quietly, find the Lu family, and tell that Mrs. Lu in private that Yu'er came back last night. Don’t go into details about it, just say that a catcher came with him, if the Lu family wants to find

    Yu’er , go to the county government to find the catcher and inquire about it.” Liu Sanlang gave his daughter-in-law a frightening thought. He jumped, "Why, Dad said that what happened last night is not allowed to be leaked out."

    Wen Shi glanced at him: "I didn't ask you to elaborate, I just pointed people in the direction, and besides, you just want to explain in detail what can you say?" What happened?"

    Liu Sanlang thought it was true, they are still confused, but hesitant: "Do you want to sell the Lu family? I saw that the group of people came in menacingly last night, and my parents didn't dare Resist, the village chiefs are here, can you really say it? Don’t turn around and cause any trouble.”

    Wen didn’t think so, she said: “It’s really a disaster that happened last night. Since it was revealed last night, Dad just told us to It was said to the public that the elder sister was plundered and sold, and after seeing the elder sister walking around, you are looking for the Lu family, not the elder sister, so what are you afraid of."

    "But what is this picture?" Liu Sanlang didn't understand.

    "What are you looking for?" Wen's teacher said, "Sister Tu will be rich in the future, and the Tulu family is a capable family, but we can't climb up to these, but I know a truth, it is always right to be kind to others, you You can’t get it now, and for a lifetime, how can you know that you won’t be able to get it in the future? Why can’t you be kind by the way?”

    The Lu family looked good, and they were concerned about Liu Yu. In his private heart, Wen still didn't want Liu Yu to miss such a good family. Although he didn't know whether she was sold or what happened, it was always right to pass the news to the Lu family. For Liu Yu, there would be no harm, if it wasn't for being sold, it would be good, if it was, there might be a turning point for the Lu family to come forward.

    And Wen's did what she said, she just wanted to sell something to the Lu family and Liu Yu.

    Whether it's reliable or not, it doesn't cost me anything to sell it.

    Some things are like this, doing them may not be beneficial, but if you don’t do them, there will definitely be no benefits falling from the sky for nothing.

    When Liu's house was in chaos, Liu Sanlang went out through the back door, searched all the way to find Lu's house, met Mrs. Lu and relayed Wen's confession.

    Mrs. Chen thanked her again and again, and personally sent the man out. Afterwards, she hurried to the cloth shop, asked shopkeeper Zhou to call a waiter, rented a mule cart, and hurried to report to Anyi County.

    Lu Xun was overjoyed when he received the news, and immediately asked Babao to rent a fast horse to chase Lu Chengxiao at the county car dealership. When it was dark, the county government temporarily took over a big case. Today, all the yamen servants from the morning class, fast class, and strong class have been released. Now in the yamen, except for the county magistrate who is waiting for news, the gatekeepers, and the prison guards, only There is no one left.

    I heard that even the yamen servants of the county magistrate who were standing on duty for the county magistrate were sent out, and even the strong squad was dispatched. Lu Xun also knew that it was indeed a big deal, but now there was nowhere to inquire about it, so he could only go back and wait. So, twice a day, he asked the eldest son Chengzong to come here to see if the arresters had returned. This visit lasted for three days, three days. Occasionally, one or two arresters in the county government came back to report, but that was also the case. He walked in a hurry, and left again as soon as he replied, the Lu family father and son never had a chance to inquire about Liu Yu's affairs.

    Besides, Liu's family in Yangshan Village, because Liu Yanqing was on duty in the county, lived in the county on a daily basis, and only returned to Yangshan Village during holidays, so Liu Yanqing was away handling cases for days, and everyone in the Liu family knew nothing about it.

    Liu Yuman thought that his eldest cousin had already brought her the message to Lu Feng's cloth shop, but he had no idea that Lu Chengxiao was looking for her all over the world at this time.

    But the Wei family found Liu Yu, and besides worshiping the ancestors, he also took Liu Yu to familiarize himself with the various families in the clan, because Liu Yu was so similar to the late Mrs. Liu when he was young, and the elders in the clan were slightly older. They were all quite sad, and remembered that when Liu Huaiyu came, not only the Wei family invited members of the family to a banquet, but each family took turns to invite Liu Yu to their home to recognize their relatives.

    So for three days in a row, Wei Shi was so busy with Liu Yu that he couldn't get away, and he didn't even make it a schedule to buy some clothes for Liu Yu.

    This is all for later.

    But he said that Babao was chasing Lu Chengxiao, fearing that he would miss something, he traveled all the way at night. Originally, it would take three days for a fast horse to travel, but he insisted on arriving outside the gate of Yuanzhou City in the middle of the second day's night, but that's it, he didn't Can catch up with Lu Chengxiao.

    It can be seen that Lu Chengxiao was just like him, running in the starry night, because he was half a day earlier than Babao, he probably rushed to Yuanzhou City before the city gate was closed.

    Babao was very anxious, but seeing the closed city gate, he could only wait outside the city.

    At five quarters of Yin time, the morning bell rang, the city gate opened, Babao was the first to lead a horse into the city, and he was also the one who stayed with Lu Chengxiao in Yuanzhou for several years, but he didn't know where to look for him, and he didn't go anywhere else , quickly went straight to Yuanzhou Academy where the master and servant had stayed for several years.

    Lu Chengxiao is not very good at reading and learning, and he is not interested in it. After studying for a few years, he left the academy last winter, but the friendship he has made with his classmates in the academy over the past few years is not in vain. Bao squatted outside the gate of the city and pondered for half the night. It is expected that compared to a person who inquired in the huge Yuanzhou City alone, the third young master of his family appointed him to seek help.

    Cats have cat ways, mice have mouse ways, Lu Chengxiao made a group of classmates in Yuanzhou Academy, and Babao accompanied him for a few years, so naturally he also met a group of companions. Got the news about Lu Chengxiao.

    It turned out that among the students who had similar temperaments with Lu Chengxiao on weekdays, there was a student whose surname was Yang Cunxu, who was in the yamen, and his father was none other than this fellow prefect of Yuanzhou.

    Lu Chengxiao rushed to the academy last night, and he came directly to find Yang Cunxu's help. With Yang Cunxu's help, he took advantage of Yang Tongzhi's influence, and found out all the prostitutes in the city overnight, and easily found the prostitute Zhou who had just arrived in Yuanzhou for two days. .

    If Liu Yu had never been reborn in the first life, in only four or five days, she would indeed fall into the hands of this Mrs. Zhou. She didn't know the process. The medicine in the previous life was not soaked in a handkerchief to cover her mouth and nose, but mixed directly into the sweet soup After drinking it, he had already left the boundary of Yuanzhou when he woke up.

    However, in this life, this Zhou Yamao really doesn't know who Liu Yu is, and was hunted down by a group of officials in the middle of the night. It seems that she is doing human trafficking like this. How did you say it, how did you recruit so many officials, the old woman is doing business, and the people in her hands are all people who have passed the contract in the government."

    Yang Cunxu is a douchebag, he didn't listen to her nonsensical words, as soon as he raised his chin, a group of officials under him searched the yard, and all the people in the yard, whether they were awake or in a coma, were brought out and told Lu Chengxiao to go. recognize.

    But no, I haven't seen it all.

    The last bit of hope was shattered, and the last bit of faith that supported Lu Chengxiao was also crumbling.

    Seeing that his expression was wrong, Yang Cunxu frowned, "Is there no one you're looking for?"

    Lu Chengxiao didn't shake his head, but despair was evident in his red eyes.     Yang Cunxu had never seen him like this before, so he hurriedly said: "Don't worry, we don't have to search elsewhere here. If you search all

    these matchmakers today, you will definitely find them."

Mrs. Zhou was even more apprehensive, she only hoped that this group of plague gods would rush to another house, but she didn't want Lu Chengxiao to find the person he was looking for, but the leader of this group of officials, Yang Tongzhi's confidant, faced an unconscious person in the crowd. The seven or eight-year-old child looked and looked, and went over to brush the child's messy hair, and after a while, he went to Yang Cunxu's side and whispered.

    Zhou Yapo's knees softened, and her face was already pitiful.

    Yang Cunxu raised his eyebrows after hearing what the official said, "Is it really like that?"

    The official nodded, "Seven or eight points are similar to the portrait, and several features match." After saying

    this, Yang Cunxu nodded, and the official nodded. Knowing that, he raised his hand and wanted to take away all these people in the courtyard, including the matchmaker.

    Grandma Zhou was so frightened that she screamed for grievances, but no one paid any attention, and was directly blocked by one of the yamen servants.

    Here, Yang Cunxu left half of his staff, and he was still accompanying Lu Chengxiao to search for people. He kept tossing until dawn, and only the last two families remained. .

    "You said that Liu Yu went back to Liu

    's Village once before?"

    Babao nodded fiercely: "Exactly, it was Miss Liu's third brother who came to find his wife quietly. They didn't know what was going on. They didn't dare to publicize this matter. He didn't even know the details. He said that it was the whole family that night. He was driven out of the house, and the person who took Miss Liu away was with three county government officers."

    "The third elder brother of Miss Liu said that if the young master wants to find out where Miss Liu is, he should go to the county government office."

    "Ok !" Lu Chengxiao came back to life, and finally he didn't look like he was about to fall. He turned around and slapped Yang Cunxu hard on his shoulder twice: "Cunxu, thank you this time, I This is going to go back immediately, and when I find the person, I will treat you to Zuixianlou for a drink next time."

    Yang Cunxu also laughed, patted Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder and said: "Okay, once you find the person, let's go." Pass me a letter from the post station, and if anyone needs my help later, you are welcome." After thinking for a

    while, he said: "Anyi county government office, you can take a post from my father, it's better to do things better."

    Yang Tongzhi's confidant who followed him on this errand today really had this thing in his hands, so he handed over the post after Yang Cunxu finished speaking.

    "I won't be polite to you anymore." Lu Chengxiao took it, fisted with Yang Cunxu, immediately took the Eight Treasures and rode back.

    On the 16th of April, at exactly the right time, the two dismounted at the gate of the Anyi county government office, and Babao was waiting outside with his horse. Lu Chengxiao handed Yang Tong a famous letter asking to see the county magistrate of Anyi county.

    It's just that the news he received was the same as that of Lu Chengzong who had been waiting for a few days. All the arrests in the yamen were quickly scattered throughout the county to help track down a criminal, and they have not returned yet. Lu Chengxiao does not know which arresters went to Liu's house that day. Hurry up, this busy county magistrate wants to sell Yang Tongzhi's face to help him, but there is no way to help him for a while, so he can only wait for the arrester to come back to answer, and he will ask for it, and then notify Lu Chengxiao if there is a question.

    Instead, he personally sent Lu Chengxiao a few steps, and said: "Don't worry, little friend, if you really go with the county police, you must not be a criminal. I think the person you are looking for is safe and sound."

    Lu Chengxiao really let go I can calm down, but I can only thank the county's parents and officials for their consolation.

    When he came out of the county office, he ran into Lu Chengzong who came to inquire about the news, and with Lu Chengzong, there were two brothers and sisters, Li Zhongjue.

    When the three of them saw Lu Chengxiao, they were all overjoyed, and hurried forward to meet him.

    "Cheng Xiao."

    "Cheng Xiao."

    "Brother Lu San."

    Concerned about Liu Yu's situation, Lu Chengzong first asked, "How can I find out about Miss Liu? I have been waiting in this county office for a few days, and I don't know." What major case has happened in the past few days, all three squads of arrests have been mobilized, and there is no one to inquire about, you entered the Yamen, but you asked?"

    Lu Chengxiao shook his head: "Wait for the news."

    Asked Lu Chengzong: "Wu Jin Is there any news?"

    This Lu Chengzong really knew: "After you left, father inquired many times in the county these days, and said that it was four days ago in the afternoon, half a street away from our cloth shop, and he saw it. Get someone quickly, but that Wu Jin is not active around here on weekdays, so I'm not sure who he took, but someone said that there seemed to be a very beautiful girl that day."

    Lu Chengxiao's heart skipped a beat, and he asked Lu Chengzong, "Where did you get that?" "

    "The waiter in the teahouse on our street just happened to see it."

    Lu Chengxiao walked away after hearing that.

    Li Yunbi didn't take his eyes off Lu Chengxiao's face from the moment they met each other. Seeing that he was going to the teahouse again, he was in a hurry, and trotted after him: "Brother Lu, you turned back from Yuanzhou in four days and three nights. , I didn’t close my eyes for a moment, didn’t the county government let me wait for the news, why don’t I go back to the cloth shop and have a rest before going to the teahouse to ask for news.”

    When Lu Chengzong heard that he hadn’t closed his eyes for four days and three nights, he also advised: “ Let's go back and have a rest first, even half a day's rest is fine."

    "I'm not tired."

    But Lu Chengxiao only put down these three words, without even slowing down his footsteps, and walked quickly all the way with the wind in his robes.

    He is tall and has long legs, Li Yunbi, a fifteen-year-old girl, can't catch up with him. Even though she tried her best to walk as fast as she could, she still opened the distance with only a dozen steps.

    Li Zhongjue had no choice but to say something, but couldn't say it, so he could only accompany Li Yunbi.

    When they turned to the street where Lu Feng's cloth shop was located, Lu Chengxiao had already moved three or four feet away from the Li family brothers and sisters.

    He was in a hurry, and when he was about to go to the teahouse, his sight was fixed by a figure beside the small stall in front of the teahouse. There was no teahouse, no vendor, and no one else. Sound, color, light, the whole world receded from his sight. , Lu Chengxiao only had that figure in his eyes.

    Still wearing the half-worn dress, standing by the side of the stall holding something to look at, with a gentle side face, but it made Lu Chengxiao's eyes flush at that moment, and he was on the verge of tears.

    He paused for a long time before he dared to walk towards her, he didn't dare to move his eyes a little, and he didn't dare to walk too hastily, for he was afraid that the figure was just an illusion derived from his three nights without sleep.

    When Liu Yu realized that someone was watching her, she looked sideways, but before she could see who was staring at her, the person had already been embraced by someone.

    Startled, just about to break free, I heard a slightly trembling sound from the top of my hair.

    "Liu Yu."

    It was Lu Chengxiao.

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you everyone, the recent epidemic here has made it a bit troublesome to go to the hospital. I will first exercise combined with diet therapy, and then increase the sleep time. I will observe this for a week, and if I still feel uncomfortable, I will go to the hospital immediately. I was dizzy yesterday and couldn't think about it. Today I made some minor revisions. The main content has not changed, but the writing and a few details have been revised. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-04-11 21:16:21~2022-04-12 21:11:38~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the shallow water bomb: not too much 1 can be sweet;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Cen Cen, mint latte, 1 CGV;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of sweet cherries; 15 bottles of sweet-scented osmanthus wine; mer 10 9 bottles of Yiyu Chenying; 5 bottles of Beerha, yu, Jinghong, Winter Solstice*, 37868879, Almar, sugar-free milk green, Jiangjiang sauce; 2 bottles of Dongyu and Ajiang; 1 bottle of sue;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 962 56
Author: Floating Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 56 Finale rebirth finished 113,000 Copy 1: Su Nuan wanted to open a flower shop, but...
42.5K 491 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...
10.1K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...
80.9K 1.4K 43
Image not mine Story not mine For offline purpose only Novel Summary [Space + Food + Su Shuangtian] Song Baozhu had three nightmares. The first time...