Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 51

473 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 51 (Minor Repair)

    "Have I promised you to redeem yourself?" The

    soft and slow words made the noisy room fall into a strange silence.

    Wang's five fingers were as stiff as a chicken paw as she was tearing at Liu Kangsheng, her blood flowed backwards and rushed against the door, her head and eyes turned black for a while, yes, Wei Shi would not let her go, Wei Shi would not let her go.

    And Liu Kangsheng, who was trying his best to keep his family's wealth just a moment ago, was also dumbfounded at this moment. He is in a daze, what can he do if he guards the money, the whole family will be official slaves, so what if he has money. At this moment, I just want to hold the earthen jar where the money is hidden, knock on my head a hundred and eighty times, and beg the one who can show mercy and accept Wang's redemption silver with a noble hand.

    Liu Cunzheng was so angry that he just wanted to give Liu Kangsheng a big slap on the spot, but at this time he had to mediate for the Liu family, because he himself was involved in this mess.

    "Ma'am, if Yu'er is a child of your family, he has suffered a lot these years, but it is precisely because of this that he has found his relatives now. It is a great fortune. It has been hard for fifteen years before, and it cannot be more difficult in the future." No? You should think more about her. I see that you closed the door to talk, and you must love this child in your heart. How about your rules? You might as well talk about it. Kang Sheng dare not be confused. For such a big matter, the village, The clan can't let him be confused."

    This is a display of the authority of the village official, and it also moves the clan out, as long as the Wei family calms down, whether Liu Kangsheng is worthy or not is up to him. In fact, Liu Cunzheng knew very well that when he accepted money back then, the best thing to do was to lie down tonight and not disturb the clan.

    Liu Kangsheng is also sober now, and he no longer dared to put his little thoughts on, and wanted to make a statement, but Wei Shi didn't listen to him, but woke up with a very light sneer in his nose: "Cunzheng is taking care of my thoughts." You have to understand."

    Liu Cun was embarrassed, but also happy, Wei Shi's words showed that he was right, and he rubbed his waist a little: "Country fools, how dare you say that you can control people's hearts, they are just grown ups. Those who care for the younger generation are the same.”

    In the shadow of the poor man, Wei nodded wearily: “Cunzheng’s words are correct, they are all for the sake of the younger generation.”

    She turned her cool eyes to Wang Shi and Liu Kangsheng, "Based on the old enmity, and today's matter of you selling my Liu family girl, you, Bao Shi, I want you to die, and you will die as my husband and second brother died back then."

    Staring at Liu Kangsheng again: "Your Liu family, it's best to pretend to be official slaves, and immediately receive the retribution of the world."

    These words were as cold as a knife's edge, causing Liu Kangsheng and Wang Shi to shiver.

    Wei Shi closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he suppressed the hatred in his eyes, and expressed a kind of compassion that almost suppressed the pain in his tone: "But as the village official said, I still want to do something for Yuer." Considering this, I came today and did not escort you to the yamen with great fanfare, but stood here to allow you to catch your breath."

    Liu Cun was wiping the sweat from his forehead, and replied in a loud voice: "Yes yes yes , all for the sake of the children."

    Shi Wang and Liu Kangsheng were also sweating from shock.

    But Wei might as well change the subject: "So, if you are a slave, you will be this slave forever for me. If you harbor escaped slaves, you will also carry this crime on your back for the rest of your life and restrain yourself from falling into my hands.

    " The rice-like head stopped abruptly, and looked at Wei Shi in a daze: "Well, how do you say that?"

    Wang Shi and Liu Kangsheng were also dumbfounded.

    Even Liu Yu outside the house was startled when he heard this, his eyes moved slightly, and he turned to the closed door of the main room beside him. Wei Shi's voice and the faint light in the crack of the door came out in gaps, thin and subtle, but revealed a power as brazen as a mountain.

    "You don't need to redeem yourselves. I'll let you live. You only need to do two things."

    Liu Cunzheng straightened his body at once: "Please tell me.

    " , Escape, harboring fugitive slaves, and selling my girl from the Liu family, all these things are written down, and I promise that for the rest of my life, I will cut off my life relationship with Liu Yu to raise my kindness, and Ge Teng will never communicate again, and I will sign and pledge." What

    Wei wants is There is always a sword hanging on the head of the Liu family, and the string has been taut all their lives, so that they will never dare to display the genealogy of their biological mother and adoptive father in front of Liu Yu, and bring back the grace of birth and support.

    Wang slumped and then took two steps back, her lips trembling: "But she was born to me, how could you not tell her to recognize me."

    Liu Kangsheng had already brought the policeman to the door before the Wei family, and the policeman was her son. At that time, he didn't dare to sell Liu Yu any more, and he knew that even if he wanted to earn another salary, it was a dream of the Spring and Autumn Period, but the life and death of the whole family were in Wei's hands, so he didn't even care about the pity, although Wei's The words were harsh, but Liu Kangsheng was more happy than surprised when he heard that he could save fifteen taels of redemption money. At this time, he heard that Mrs. Wang dared to say anything without knowing what to say. Shut up.

    Mrs. Wang still stared at Mrs. Wei unwillingly, and Mrs. Wei smiled: "Of course I can admit it. I will go to the Yamen and sue you for absconding. From now on, every fifth day of March, I will ask Yuer to offer a stick of incense to your grave. Whether you want to live or die, you have to decide for yourself."

    Liu Cunzheng hissed after hearing this, and peeked at the woman out of the corner of his eyes. .

    Naturally, Wang is speechless, if she is not afraid of death, there will be so many things behind.

    Just as Liu Cun heard this, he asked: "Then, what about the second one?"

    "Second." Wei said lightly, "The Bao family stole forty taels of silver from my Liu family back then, and I will not pursue it for the past fifteen years. I just need to return the forty taels in full."

    Liu Kangsheng and Wang went limp all of a sudden.

    Forty-two!

    Liu Kangsheng's hands were trembling, his eyes were empty, and his pupils didn't know how to move: "Forty-two, even if you squeeze my bones, you won't be able to squeeze them out."

    Wang's lips trembled: "This is Liu Huaiyu's money, besides, I have raised Liu Yu for fifteen years."

    Wei sneered, "My second brother's money has nothing to do with you, besides, you stole the girl from my Liu family. Did the girl from my Liu family beg you to adopt her?"

    Mrs. Wang was speechless, Mrs. Wei looked at Liu Cunzheng, and said, "Cunzheng, what do you say?"

    Liu Cunzheng also wanted to wipe it when he heard that Khan, any ordinary farmer can afford forty taels.

    He knew that the Wang family must have brought some money back then, but he didn't expect that it was dirty silver stolen from the master's house, and it was a huge sum of forty taels.

    If this matter is not handled according to today, it will not be good. Moreover, now that the master has come to find him, seeing Wei's attitude, he wants to hold this matter for Liu Kangsheng and Wang's family for the rest of their lives. He doesn't want to go through this mess again. Shui, gritted his teeth, and said: "Back then, you only said that you were victims of disasters, and you asked me to help you with the household loan. Although all the twelve taels you used for me to manage the relationship were spent, but now I don’t want to bear any responsibility for such a thing at the stall. I’ll go back and collect five taels. It’s my personal help. You have fifteen taels, so that’s twenty taels. There’s only twenty taels left. Kang Sheng, let's sell three acres of land, two acres of fertile land, and one acres of dry land, and the money will be pooled."

    Sell the land! Liu Cunzheng's words struck Liu Kangsheng's forehead like a thunderbolt. The land saved by his ancestors has been passed down for several generations. Let him sell the land!

    Liu Kangsheng was shaking like an autumn wind, angry.

    Liu Cun said righteously: "You should weigh it yourself, whether you want the whole family to be punished, or keep your few acres of land, not to mention that it's not all sold out. You and your children have carpentry skills. As for not being able to eat anymore."

    Liu Kangsheng had no choice, if he didn't want his whole family to be treated as official slaves, he could only sacrifice his money to save his life.

    He almost gritted his old teeth, rolled his throat several times, and said, "Where can I find a buyer in a while."

    Liu Cunzheng is not polite at this moment, good land is hard to buy, he can be a village official, and his family is also a first-class rich family in the village, so he immediately said: "Don't make too many troubles, let me buy it.

    " It sounds very nice, but in fact it can be regarded as taking advantage of the fire to rob, but can Liu Kangsheng stop the robbery? No, he had no choice.

    Behind it is Liu Cun laying out paper and ink, writing three copies of the document, asking Liu Kangsheng and his wife to draw and pledge, and letting Wei take it.

    He went home again, took twenty-five taels of cash, and settled the deal with Liu Kangsheng on the spot.

    Mrs. Wei's goal today has been achieved. Before leaving, she glanced at Liu Kangsheng and his wife, and said, "Since you have become the Wang family incognito, you will be the Wang family here for the rest of your life. Since you are already going to sell Yuer, tell the outside world that you are. I have already sold her, and I will control the children and grandchildren in the future, don't let this document in my hand be used again."

    Wang was lost and speechless, and Liu Kang felt a fishy sweetness in his throat.

    I thought I got eighty taels today, but unexpectedly someone took the short and gave out thirty-five taels instead, and lost three or four out of ten of the land passed down by my ancestors.

    The main gate and courtyard gate of the Liu family hall opened for the first time, and the Liu family members swarmed past. Wei took Liu Yu with him and went straight to the gate of the courtyard. Then he seemed to remember something, and said with an oh, "There are still people in the mule cart." One, carry it out, it’s his family’s duty to take care of it.”

    Liu Yan’an understood, and together with Police Officer Chen, they carried Liu Dalang, who was bound and gagged, out of the mule cart that Wu Jin rented, and brought him to Liu’s house. At the gate of the courtyard, Mrs. Wu rushed over with a cry of surprise. Liu Sanlang panicked when he saw that his elder brother was not awake. Liu Yu boarded the car, and the group of seven left in a mighty manner.

    Liu Kangsheng didn't leave the main room at all, Wang Shi chased him out, standing in the crowd at this time, holding in his hand the silver coins that Liu Yu gave her in a random way, no more, no less, exactly the ones she gave out before . She instantly understood the meaning, this is the eldest daughter, and she wants to be completely separated from her, and she doesn't want to be involved in any more, and immediately burst into tears, crying to the point of heartbreak, but no one cares about her.

    The mule cart was moving slowly in the moonlit night, Liu Yan knew that the two of them had something to say, and went to ride with two colleagues. In this cart, apart from Liu Yanping who was driving the cart, there were only Wei Shi and Liu Yu.

    The faint moonlight shining in from the curtain rolled up was not clear in the carriage, Wei Shi collected his emotions, and his voice sounded in the half-twilight: "Listen to those who should listen, and those who should not listen, right?" ?”

    Liu Yu nodded: “I heard a little bit.”

    You can probably guess where the words are vague.

    The carriage fell into silence again, for a while, Liu Yu said: "Uncle, my father and uncle..." Halfway through the conversation, it was hard to continue.

    Mrs. Wei was much calmer than Liu Yu expected. She patted Liu Yu's hand and said, "Yes, I didn't want to spoil your ears, but you probably guessed it. Bao's hometown suffered a catastrophe back then. She was robbed and sold on the way to escape. She bumped into your father when she was running away and begged him. At that time, your father was sending a big prey to the restaurant in the county. He was kind-hearted and didn't have enough money. The shopkeeper of the restaurant borrowed some and bought the Bao family."

    "Our family was not a rich family, but an ordinary small family at the foot of Yangshan Mountain in Xiaxifeng Township, Anyi County. He is good at martial arts, he can always hunt good things, and his family is much more affluent than ordinary people. He did a good deed, but he did not expect it to be a disaster..."

    Wei narrated the past in the sound of the car, and Liu Yucai found out about her own background, it turned out that her mother never had any husband's family, but she was just ambitious to get to the top, and she plotted revenge against her life-saving benefactor.

    Wei Shi sighed: "It's also my background that gave her the courage to have delusional thoughts, and your father..."

    Wei Shi looked at Liu Yu with a complicated expression, and said: "Your father looks like your mother, and Bao Shi is also an idiot. Crazy."

    Liu Yu only heard that he and his grandmother resembled ninety-nine percent, and his father was four to five percent similar, although he couldn't imagine what his father looked like, but he also knew that he should be very good-looking.

    Thinking of the words she heard outside the main room, the words she kept in her heart passed by her mouth several times, and finally she asked: "My mother caused the Liu family to be like this, uncle, you...don't you for me... Don't you feel uncomfortable after further investigation?"

    Wei Shi pondered, and asked: "I really want her life, are you uncomfortable?"

    Are you uncomfortable?

    Liu Yu fell into a kind of deep confusion in the regular shaking of the carriage.

    The love between mother and daughter will naturally disappear after seeing Wang Shi clearly in the two lifetimes, but Liu Yu doesn't know if she watched Wang Shi die, at least at this moment, she can't answer.

    Wei Shi smiled lightly, patted her hand, and said: "You don't need to make a choice, blood and family relationship are the most complicated things in this world, and I didn't let her go because of you, so you really don't have to let her go." In my heart."

    Liu Yu was stunned, and looked up at Wei Shi.

    Wei sighed, and said: "Actually, as early as fifteen years ago, before you were born, your grandmother went to the yamen to sell Bao's slave status for your consideration, but Bao's intentions were not righteous, and your grandmother hated her very much. It's all for refusing to tell, if she lives in peace and cares about you, she may not be able to stay, but she never expected what happened later."

    Wei Shi leaned his head on the wall of the carriage, and after a while he calmed down, and said: " So I'm not because you can't deal with her, but because I don't have any body in hand to handle her. Tonight was just a bluff, bluffing that family, swindling out a document to get a guarantee for you, yourself From now on, we must keep this secret well, as long as they still think that Mrs. Wang is in our family, they will not dare to cling to you for a day, the word filial piety is too heavy to suppress."

    Liu Yu's lips parted slightly, After listening to it for a long time, I couldn't get back to my senses.

    Wei smiled: "So don't think too much about it, and you don't need to feel guilty. In my heart, you are a girl from my Liu family, a child of my second brother, and have nothing to do with Bao. As for your uncle, it has been fifteen years, and I still don't care about you." There's nothing you can't let go of."

    She looked at Liu Yu's mother-in-law's young face through the melting moonlight through the screen window, and said, "Your grandmother only thought about it before she died. I must find you. My aunt is useless. I chased in the wrong direction. I thought that the Bao family had escaped long ago. I didn’t expect that she had been hiding under our noses for so many years. Xifeng Town and Changfeng Town are only separated by Anyi County, but let you spend fifteen years in that jackal's den for nothing."

    With a few sobs in her voice, she said: "It's your grandmother's blessing that made you look so similar to her, if not..." Wei Shi couldn't imagine that if she didn't recognize the person today, Liu Yu would go What kind of situation will they fall into afterward?

    Liu Yu heard that Wei Shi really cared for her, thought about it, but didn't hide her original plan, and said: "Today I wanted to go to Lu Feng Cloth Shop for help, but it was very close to Lu Feng Cloth Shop at that time, and it was because Wu Jin has caught up, and there are many people in the downtown area, so he should be able to escape if he fights for it."

    "Lufeng Cloth Shop?" Wei's voice was a bit puzzled: "Do you know who is in the cloth shop? "

    Liu Yu felt a little embarrassed at this time, hesitated for a while, and then confessed to Wei Shi what he had done to leave Liu's family before, only a few words, but Wei Shi burst into tears again, and only hugged Liu Yu Crying in the heart of my arms.

    It made Liu Yu cry so helplessly, she had never been treated like this in her two lifetimes together, she didn't know how to react for a moment, she clumsily stroked Wei's back with her hand: "Auntie, everything is alright. "

    "Yes, yes." Wei let go of Liu Yu, took out the handkerchief tucked in his sleeve to wipe away his tears, and said: "Everything is fine, the worst days are over, and we Yu'er will live a happy life in the future." It's a good day."

    She called Yu'er a few times, and became familiar with Liu Yu's name, now she stopped crying, and said to Liu Yu seriously: "You acted first, because you had to do it as a last resort. , now that you are back home, no one will bully you anymore, but you have to be cautious

    about marriage." He paused at this point, but he advised: "Anyone who will be greedy for your beauty may not be a good man."

    Lu Chengxiao went like this He was classified as a bad person by Weishi.

    Liu Yu felt sorry for him, but knew that Wei Shi really had good intentions, and said, "I know what Uncle Niang meant, it was originally agreed that he would come to the Liu family to propose marriage within the next day, but now I have left the Liu family, let me see you later. I will explain it to him when I have a chance."

    Wei relieved her heart and said, "That's the reason, you are still young, and you are not in a hurry to get married. The best thing to test people's hearts is time, and my aunt will tell you You found it because you wanted to keep you by my side for two more years."

    What Wei didn't say was that a woman's premature marriage is extremely unfavorable to her body, and one has to worry about it when she gives birth, but it's not easy to talk about this with her niece and daughter who have not left the court, so she made up her mind. You have to be careful, and no matter how good the son is, he won't let his niece go out so early.

    Liu Yu smiled and nodded.

    At the end of the Xu Dynasty, all the people arrived at the gate of Anyi County. At this time, the gate was closed. Fortunately, Liu Yanqing's acquaintance colleagues were on duty, and they opened the gate to let them go. A group of Liu's family went out from the gate on the other side of the county to Xifeng Town.

    Returning to the foot of Yangshan Mountain in Xifeng Town at the second quarter of Haizheng, Liu Yu finally knew why Mrs. Wang dared to take the risk of hiding in Liujia Village for fifteen years. Although Xifeng Town and Changfeng Town were both under the jurisdiction of Anyi County, they were separated. Located in the north and south of the county, as long as the Wang family does not run to the county, the Liu family will probably not find her in their lifetime.

    It's the second watch, and the village is very quiet, Wei Shi looked out the window and said to her, "This place is called Yangshan Village, the village is built on the mountain, and our family has to go further into the mountain."

    Liu Yu nodded . , originally thought that the Liu family was in the mountains, no matter how good the conditions were, it was probably the same as the Liu family she was in before, maybe the house was bigger. But when the mule cart stopped, Liu Yu got out of the cart and saw Daiwa bricks entering the yard neatly.

    Mrs. Wei took Liu Yu's hand, stood in front of the courtyard door, and her eyes were wet and hot: "I'm home."

    Liu Yan'an had already run to open the courtyard door, went in to light the lamp, and then ran out to greet him, and let him go again. Liu Yu was seated, and served tea and snacks again: "Mother, little sister, I haven't eaten tonight, so I'm hungry."

    Wei Shi laughed when he saw it. The impact in the county was too great, so he didn't care about anything, so he went straight to the table. Went to the Liu Family Village, and there was no rest at the Liu Family, but it was only at this time that the family could really sit together. She pointed to Liu Yanqing and said, "This is your elder brother, his name is Yan Qing, that Yan Qing of Haiyan Heqing , I'm twenty-two this year, seven years older than you, and now the county government is a fast catcher."

    Liu Yu hurriedly saluted, and called, "Brother."

    Liu Yanqing hurriedly gave a little help, answered, and then said, "Little brother It's good when my sister comes home."

    Wei Shi pointed to Liu Yanping and Liu Yanan again: "This is your second brother, Yan Ping, Ping An, twenty this year; third brother Yan An, An An, eighteen this year I'm only three years older than you, and you're still skinny."

    Liu Yan'an was made uncomfortable by his mother's extra comment, and scratched the back of her head embarrassingly.

    Liu Yu smiled, and called out in a blessed voice: "Second brother, third brother." The

    voice was sweet and soft, Liu Yanping was okay, and he smiled and called his little sister.

    Liu Yan'an was so panicked that she didn't know where to move her hands and feet, and finally patted her chest: "Third Brother will protect you from now on."

    A smile appeared on Liu Yu's face instantly, seeing Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an stunned, the little girl was born so well.

    The two brothers also remembered what their mother said that the younger sister was 90% like their grandmother, so they couldn't help but both went to see Mrs. Wei, and asked: "Mother, our grandmother is also born so beautiful?"

    Mrs. Wei remembered that she first saw her mother-in-law On the day of her mother's day, her mother-in-law at that time, who

    was in her twenties, also existed like a fairy in her eyes. She nodded: "Yes, almost the same." How nice.

    Soon he calmed down again, having such a child was already a gift from God.

    Zhang Luo fetched water for the family to wash their hands and face, ate some snacks and tea to rest their bellies, and then led Liu Yu to the west wing of the second courtyard.     "Your father used to live in this west wing. I have kept it all these years and cleaned it on weekdays. Now that you are back, it just so happens that the west wing

    will be yours in the future." As he spoke, he turned the lamp on

Put it down on the table.

    Liu Yu followed the light and looked around the room, saw that all the bedding and pillows were in place, and the tables and desks were spotless, knowing that this aunt really treated her father very well, but for a moment, she didn't know what kind of emotion she was feeling Surging in the heart.

    "The quilt is not new, but clean is better. I will use it for the past two days. I will buy some new ones together with your clothes in a few days. They are suitable for my daughter's home. We will add other things slowly. "

    That's great, thank you, auntie." Thousands of touches turned into a thank you.

    "What are you talking about, thank you to my uncle." Wei smiled, and asked her again: "This strange place, will you be afraid to live alone tonight? If you are afraid, you will live in the main room with me tonight." Okay ."

    Liu Yu shook his head: "Don't worry, auntie, it's very good here, if you don't feel at ease, how can you be afraid."

    Wei Shi also laughed when she heard her talk like this, and said: "Okay, let's rest earlier Come on, tomorrow morning I will take you to pay respects to your grandmother, uncle and father, if you have something to say, I can hear it from the main room."

    Liu Yu responded, Wei Shi smiled, then turned around and left the West Wing, Liu Yu sent people out all the way, saw that Wei had already entered the main room, then turned back to the West Wing and closed the door.

    The wind blew up the oil lamp on the table and "cracked", and the shining lights caught Liu Yu's eyes, lighting up her eyes, and igniting a cluster of new hopes in her heart.

    The author has something to say:

    Xiaoxiu has dealt with the forty taels of silver stolen by the Wang family back then, and let the uncle leave it for Yu'er as a dowry.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-04-08 21:00:02~2022-04-09 21:04:39~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for the rocket launcher: Zhang Jingzhan 1 ;

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Cen Cen, and gave the world 1 piece of youth;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Jiujiujiu, Ben banban 10 bottles; Yoyo, Jinghong 5 bottles; Yunjuan Yunshu, Gill, 1 bottle of sue;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 1K 36
https://m.shubaow.net/107/107369/ Author: red leaves are like fire Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-28 Latest: Chapter 36 rebirth...
57K 962 56
Author: Floating Category: Rebirth through time Latest: Chapter 56 Finale rebirth finished 113,000 Copy 1: Su Nuan wanted to open a flower shop, but...
102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
9.3K 678 21
"In the heart of the Most powerful land on earth named Arya, where the moonlight casts shadows of ancient secrets, a forbidden dance awakens forces l...