Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 50

488 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    Wang's whole body trembled, and her lips trembled like an autumn wind: "How can you blame me, how can you blame me..."

    After trembling, she seemed to have successfully convinced herself, and she suddenly looked at Wei. Shi: "Don't blame me, it's you, it's you who treated me unfairly, and I didn't intend to harm

    Yulang , I didn't know that I would kill Yulang!" !" Wei Shi's hostility was suddenly aroused, and with this roar, he thought of something, turned his head to look at Liu Yu behind him, and saw her sitting on the chair with a pale face, Wei Shi's heart trembled, his biological mother was hurt. The fact that his biological father died is too cruel. She was careless, she shouldn't have asked her niece to listen to these things, she said in a difficult voice: "Ninny, you go out first." "No." Liu Yu shook his head: "I want     to

    know."

right to know.

    Wei Shi looked at the face that was almost exactly the same as that of her mother-in-law when she was young, but she couldn't bear to talk about those old stories with Bao Shi anymore, but she didn't talk, but Wang Shi refused to stop, she was stuck in her own In the demonic barrier, with red eyes, he said: "The same person was bought by the Liu family, why can you be released as a slave and marry into the Liu family, and become Liu Huaijin's legitimate wife, and if I want to marry Liu Huaiyu, I only deserve to recognize it." Duty, why!"

    "You guys treated me unfairly, otherwise why would I..."

    "Shut up!" Wei Shi interrupted sharply, and said angrily, "Bao Shi, I will save face for you in front of the children, you Don't pour out all the stinky and dirty things yourself, and don't stain your daughter's ears with your dirty things!"

    Then he said: "I was born as a maid, but it was almost brought up by my mother, and she let her go Slave, the marriage of the master, the Liu family who entered with three letters and six ceremonies, you know what is going on with you, today I am the master and you are a slave, and I did not come to listen to you reading these, I have fled for fifteen years, today Let's settle the score."

    Wang shi froze all of a sudden, and all the blood on his face disappeared. And at this moment, she finally saw Liu Yu, as if holding onto the last straw, she clung to Liu Yu on her knees and grabbed a corner of Liu Yu's skirt: "Wei Shi, you can't do this, I'm Yuer My dear mother, if you don’t miss me, you won’t...don’t you want to read his only blood? You beat me into a fugitive slave, what else can Yu’er do in this life? Tomorrow went underground, you Do you really have the face to face the old lady and Liu Huaiyu?"

    Wei Shi didn't give her any more eyes at all, and just waited for the arrival of the village official to settle the accounts together.     Seeing that Mrs. Wei was expressionless, Mrs. Wang quickly grabbed Liu

    Yu and begged: "Yu'er, please speak for your mother, please let your uncle let us live."

There was only buzzing in her head, with the sound of blood roaring in her ears, the fugitive slave, she stared at Wang Shi, her lips moved several times, and then tremblingly said: "You are a fugitive slave, then what am I? "The

    only thought that existed in my heart when I was young was shattered on the three characters of the maidservant giving birth.

    Wang was short of breath, clutching her heart and crying unceasingly, unable to answer a word, just shaking Liu Yu and begging: "Yu'er, please, uncle, let mother go?"

    In "Law of Escape", The first time a slave servant flees and is caught, he will be whipped a hundred times and stabbed in the face as the fugitive. The second time he is caught, he can be executed directly.

    Mrs. Wang is too clear why Liu Huaijin and Liu Huaiyu died, and she also knows that Mrs. Wei respects Mrs. Liu as a savior and a god. All three members of the Liu family died because of her. Mrs. Wei will not let her go. Whether she is humiliated or reported to the government again, her life and death are all in Wei's hands. If she hadn't been afraid, she would not have fled in a hurry back then.

    She shook and tugged Liu Yu, until Liu Yu felt her spirit being pulled away, listening to Wang's pleading, her heart was filled with numbness and absurdity.

    Wei Shi couldn't see it, and motioned to the eldest son, "Yan Qing, pull people away and take your sister out."

    Liu Yu didn't know how he got out of the main room of the Liu family, and he could still hear some voices from inside the door.

    "If I had known today, why would I have sold my daughter so hard back then? You have the face to beg her now."

    "Mr. Wei, let me say it again. I didn't expect to kill Yulang and the uncle. I just wanted to marry Yulang. I didn't know he was going to enter the mountain." Wang sobbed and cried: "At that time, Yuer had already died. It’s the full moon, and you still refuse to let go. I just want to have another one. If it’s a son, for the sake of the child, the old lady and Yulang will always let go. I didn’t know he would go into the mountains. If I knew, I would definitely not take medicine "

    "I didn't sell Yu'er either, I let her escape!"

    Wei Shi sneered: "So I want to praise you for your motherly heart? Tell me, you knew what would happen if you were found. Back then Why didn't you escape further?"

    Wang's voice suddenly fell silent.

    But Wei said: "Don't tell me? Let me tell you that when you fled famine and were plundered and sold, if you hadn't begged the second younger brother, and the second younger brother bought you out of kindness, you should be tormenting in the fence now." Oh, oh, at this age, you are afraid that you will not be able to survive in the inferior Goulan. You are afraid of being betrayed, and you dare not escape, right? That's why you picked a country nest and sneaked in, using the money stolen from my Liu's house. Changing the name of the money and changing the surname to Yi has shrunk, why, you can leave it to your daughter to walk the road you dare not walk, and you are worthy of being a mother?"

    Wang could only cry again: "Then what can I do, What can I do."

    If she had known that Liu Yu would grow up to look like the old lady Liu when she was young, Wang would never have stolen the child away because of her obsession with Liu Huaiyu, but this She knew where the world came from, but it was too late when she found out, she begged Wei Shi: "Please let me go, for the sake of raising Yu'er, you don't want Yu'er to carry a maidservant for the rest of her life. His name, right?"

    Liu Yu outside the house closed his eyes weakly.

    There are many kinds of love in this world, some of which can be called love, and some of which just tarnish the word love.

    What Liu Yu could hear, Liu Yanqing, who was standing beside her, could hear it too, he couldn't bear it, and persuaded: "Little sister, don't be too sad."

    Liu Yu's expression was dull: "I'm not sad.

    " In my previous life, I was sad enough.

    At this moment, the courtyard door was knocked, and Liu Yanping's voice came from outside: "Brother, the village is here."

    Liu Yanqing strode over and opened the courtyard door. Behind Liu Yanping was the Liujia Village who saw several arresters at the gate of Liu's house, who were frightened. Cun Zheng, he has already inquired all the way, but he didn't ask anything. Now he saw Liu Yanqing, who seemed to be in charge, and was about to ask again, when the door of the main room was pulled open from the inside.

    Liu Cun saw that it was a strange woman, and looking past the figure of that woman, he saw another person sitting on the ground in the room of Liu's house, covered with hooded hair, very embarrassed, vaguely looks like Mrs. Wang?

    He glanced at Liu Kangsheng, wanting to find out what was going on in private, but he didn't have a chance to ask. Liu Yanqing had already compared his hands, "Please come inside the village."

    The arrester spoke politely, but his face was really cold. His throat was dry, and he didn't dare to ask a word, hesitatingly went to the main room of Liu's house.

    Behind him, Liu Kangsheng did not move for a long time, Liu Yanqing was already blunt: "If you need me to invite you, too?"

    Liu Kangsheng turned pale and went to the main room, as if it was not his main room, but a government prison.

    The two wooden doors were closed again, and Liu Cun was stunned when he saw Wang's face that had been slapped with several fingerprints, his heart was racing, and he became more and more uneasy.

    This uneasiness, when Wei's next sentence fell, made Liu Cunzheng dizzy, and he almost fell headlong.

    "Cunzheng is invited to come here so late to recover my Liu family's slave Bao family who fled fifteen years ago, that is, the Wang family who has changed his name and surname now, and to investigate Liu Kangsheng's family in Liu family village for hiding escaped slaves, and even with Liu's eldest son, The eldest daughter-in-law and brother-in-law Wu Jin jointly robbed and sold my girl from the Liu family."

    Liu Cun was in a daze, looking at Wang and then at Liu Kangsheng, his hands trembling for a long time: "Wang is a fugitive slave?" How

    could Liu Kangsheng know at this time? Admittedly, I just push back and say I don’t know, but it’s Wang’s like that, let Liucunzheng confirm that it’s really a fugitive slave who was found by the master’s house, and Wang’s household loan back then, but he went to help. Liu Cunzheng's legs went limp all of a sudden.

    Wei Shi looked at Liu Kangsheng's behavior and sneered: "Do you know that it is a fact that the escaped slaves have been harbored for fifteen years? Yan Qing, tell a few of you how to deal with the escaped slaves harbored according to the laws of Daqing?"

    Liu Yanqing's voice was indifferent and emotionless: "According to the "Law of Escaping People", the first time a fugitive servant is caught, he will be whipped a hundred times and stabbed in the face. The second time he is caught, he can be executed directly; the head of the household who harbors the fugitive Forty slaps, tattoos on the face, family property and population are included in the official.

    The head of the household and the village are punished by the forty slaps."

    Liu Yanqing finished speaking, and the other three people in the main room were horrified. Liu Cunzheng's cheeks were shrunk, and his forehead was full of cold sweat. He knew that once this matter came to court, his culpability was far from being resolved by beating the 40th board. He was the one who helped settle the Wang family's household loan. He was greedy for the twelve taels of silver promised by Liu Kangsheng. Although he had doubts about the origin of the Wang family, he was lucky at the time. Now the victim will be caught up.

    Mrs. Wang kowtowed, and no longer dared to call her Mrs. Wei directly, but said: "Madam, please spare me a living, even if it is for Yuer, please spare my living, I am really convinced With the identity of a fugitive slave, Yu'er will become a cheap loan, even in the future marriage will be quite difficult, I am not human, but she is your own niece."

    Liu Cunzheng was shocked by the fugitive slave just now, It wasn't until now that I realized that the girl from the Liu family that the lady mentioned earlier was almost sold off, was it Liu Yu?

    Thinking that Liu Yuyuan was brought by Mrs. Wang, he finally came to his senses and mustered up the courage to persuade him: "Madam, Wang, no, what Mrs. Bao said is also reasonable, it has been fifteen years , even if it's for the sake of the child, we can discuss it, right? Why bother to go to see the officials? You hold your hands high, and you can talk about how to settle it in private."

    Wei Shi pondered for a while, and remained silent for a while, on the surface he hated Bao Shi. But it seems to be scruples about Liu Yu.

    Seeing the turning point, Liu Cunzheng hurriedly kicked Liu Kangsheng: "Speak up, do you still want the whole family to pretend to be official slaves?"

    Liu Kangsheng trembled all over, panting desperately.

    His best idea was to deny it to death. As long as he kills Wang who only knows that he is a refugee, he can get away with anything. How did he know the way of denying him by the law? If he had known earlier ... No, even if he knew it earlier, Liu Kangsheng was not sure if he could resist the temptation of forty taels of silver and Bao Shi's youthful appearance.

    Although Liu Yu is not like the Bao family, but the Bao family was looted and sold in the past, so the color itself is not bad, but after more than ten years of housework and farm work, all colors have been lost.

    Liu Kangsheng was just sure, if he had known that the law did not recognize this, and if he had known that today would be the day, he would have taken off the scourge of the Wang family as soon as he got the money, instead of trying to get a woman for nothing Take care of the child for him, and leave it to the present to harm the family.

    After being kicked by Liu Cunzheng, he had already come to his senses, and responded with a bent back: "Yes, yes, for Yu'er's sake." As for the other things, he couldn't say anything more.

    Liu Cun was so angry that the old man was still searching for money.

    But now Liu Cunzheng has come to realize that the person I found today obviously cares about Liu Yu's reputation. If he asks someone to ask the official, he can just rush in and take it. Why send Xiaoquan from the Liu family here? Outside, people guarded the gate of the outer courtyard, closing the two gates to attack in secret, fearing that people would know the fact that Liu Yumaid gave birth to a child.

    Liu Cunzheng saw a little hope, and said: "Look, what conditions do you offer, whether Kang Sheng redeems the Bao family, or pays compensation, and I will give your family an explanation, can it be done?"

    Hearing this, Wang said, Hope reappeared in his eyes: "Yes, yes, I will redeem my body. I am Yu'er's own mother. Can you allow me to redeem my body? When Yu and Er Ye bought me back then, it cost fifteen taels of money. Please allow me to redeem my body." Well, I won't drag Yu'er down either."

    Yu'er's voice after voice fell in the ears of Liu Yu, who was leaning on the doorpost of the main room, like a knife or a shovel, cutting off the last bit of affection left in the blood and family relationship. With a shovel, there was no wave on Liu Yu's face, but his heart became more and more clear.

    Liu Kangsheng in the room heard that fifteen taels was worth a silver, and suddenly raised his face to look at Wang, clenched his fists, pressed and pressed, and said, "How can our family get fifteen taels?"

    Wang suddenly changed Face, all the fear of Liu Kangsheng on weekdays was thrown away between life and death: "No fifteen taels? Liu Kangsheng, you are not a person if you can say that!"

    She got up and went to the main room, Liu Kangsheng got up to stop, The couple who have shared the same bed for fifteen years suddenly tore apart.

    Resentment, cursing, tearing, ugly as hell.

    Wei Shi, who watched all this coldly, was not happy. She just thought of Liu Huaiyu, the boy she almost brought up with her own hands. Just because of a little kindness, he was tricked twice by such a guy. The first time he had Yuer The second time, Bao's family failed, her husband and second brother were both buried in the mouth of a beast in a remote mountain. When they were found, they were already inhumane, and they never opened their eyes again.

    Wei Shi's body didn't move, he didn't even blink an eye, but his soul seemed to be torn in two, one half wanted Bao Shi to take care of his loved ones immediately, but the other half just looked at the two ugly people in vain. tear flutter.

    That's right, she wants Bao's life, but if there is a way, she wants to cut him into pieces, or turn the pieces into blood gourds, and feed the blood of wolves in the deep mountains.

    However, she can only sit like this, and watch that although she is old and ugly, she can still fight with others with a healthy body.     It wasn't until I had seen enough, hated, and felt pain that I opened my mouth :

    "Have I promised you to redeem yourself?     " He Qing's "Law of Escaping People", because it is a superficial dynasty, according to the needs of the plot, it was blended with reference.

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-04-07 21:04:47~2022-04-08 21:00:02~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines: Cen Cen, 1 Mumu;

    thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: Kayie, I am already a piece of waste paper 10 bottles; 5 bottles of Jinghong, lazy, and not reading abuse texts; 2 bottles of dragging; Tibetan, Tibetan, Daxia, Sue 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...
35.2K 765 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...
1.4K 85 5
❝ i'll wait up for you dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 she hates the festivities and is always grouchy, but me...
9K 678 21
"In the heart of the Most powerful land on earth named Arya, where the moonlight casts shadows of ancient secrets, a forbidden dance awakens forces l...