Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 39

404 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 39

    Chen Sheng's sky collapsed, Liu Yu saw him looking at each other, and also saw him being beaten into such a ghost by Lu Chengxiao, Chen Sheng's heart was broken, his footsteps moved slightly, and he wanted to explain, he came to look at each other for the sake of Liu Yu, he is the condition of exchange with his mother.

    But now he doesn't speak inarticulately, Lu Chengxiao greets his face viciously, he doesn't need to look in the bronze mirror, he just imagines and knows that his face is so ugly that he can't see anyone at all, so he hesitates a bit.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't care how Chen Sheng's heart was falling apart, as soon as he saw Liu Yu leave, he left Chen Sheng behind and ran after him.

    Babao and Liu Zhang came to a rare tacit understanding, and when they saw Lu Chengxiao leave, they immediately followed and withdrew, not stopping Mrs. Chen and Xiaomei Chen any more. The mother and daughter finally got their freedom and stumbled towards Chen Sheng.

    Mrs. Chen held her son back, tears streaming down like she didn't want money, she carefully held his face, said "My son" and then cried and scolded: "Why did you get beaten up like this? How did you offend the Lu family?" That kid, let me hit you so hard."     A loving mother's heart was like a dense net, encircling Chen Sheng, even if Chen Sheng wanted to chase Liu Yu regardless of his face, it would be impossible for him to do so, and he watched Lu Chengxiao chase after him. people go.     "Liu Yu." Lu Chengxiao quickly walked a few steps and stopped in front of Liu Yu.     Perhaps it was because he kept such a person in his heart day and night, that Liu Yu almost blurted out, and only after he yelled did he remember what Liu Yu said last time, saying that he shouldn't have called her by her name. Lu Chengxiao was a little embarrassed, and called out again: "Miss Liu."     Liu Yu was blocked by him, stopped to look at Lu Chengxiao, and the little brother and sister beside him also stared at Lu Chengxiao with black and white eyes.     Facing the eyes of the big and the young, Lu Chengxiao really felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't know how to say a lot of words. Seeing the expression on Liu Yu's face was not very good, he comforted: "Don't be sad, That person Chen Sheng is not worth entrusting, the Chen family, the Chen family is not a good place to go, it's a blessing that it can't happen to you."     Lu Chengxiao felt a little uncomfortable when he said that other people's merits are not the actions of a gentleman, but facing Liu Yu, he could That's all the comforting words that come to mind.

    "He's really not worth it."

    Liu Yu pulled the corner of her lips, a slight look of sadness flashed in her eyes, her long-term efforts were all in vain, she didn't know what the future would hold, she was just worried about herself.

    This is not enough for outsiders.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't miss that very faint look of sadness, his heart felt like being pinched by something, it didn't hurt very much, but it was sour, full of pity.

    Lu Chengxiao is not stupid, from the conversation between the two when Chen Sheng mentioned to Liu Yu the day he proposed to marry him, and the few words Mrs. Chen said yesterday when Liu Yu was blocked, he could already guess that Liu Yu and Chen Sheng didn't know each other very long. Not even as long as the time of acquaintance with him.

    As for Chen Sheng, Lu Chengxiao didn't take him as a role in his heart, he didn't believe that Liu Yu really liked Chen Sheng to the point where he had to, he was more willing to believe that Liu Yu really just lost his hand with him, Changed Chen Sheng as the target.

    She wanted to choose a good marriage, so she put some thought into it. At first it was him, but now it is Chen Sheng.

    This scheming and scheming that was extremely difficult to accept not long ago, but now watching her being humiliated by Mrs. Chen, watching Chen Sheng approach Qin Muchu, watching Liu Yu turn around in disappointment, has all turned into distress and pity.

    He even felt that it was understandable that Liu Yu wanted to marry better and more utilitarian.

    Lu Chengxiao personally experienced how fickle people's hearts are, like him.

    He looked at Liu Yu, his throat moved slightly, knowing what he wanted to say in the past two days, the promise he wanted to make, now is an excellent time, but he looked at the two half of Liu Yu who looked up at him with clear eyes. The older child couldn't say a word when it came to his mouth.

    Liu Yu is full of worries now, and really needs to sit down and have a quiet time alone, thinking about how to go on the road ahead, and has no intention of dealing with Lu Chengxiao, knowing that he had good intentions, and it was a half-blessing with him, Said: "Thanks to your persuasion, Liu Yu took this distraction, I still have something to do, so I will go ahead." As he

    said that he wanted to leave, Lu Chengxiao became anxious, "Liu Yu!"

    Liu Yu looked at him sideways.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at the pair of brothers and sisters beside Liu Yu, feeling really anxious. In front of two and a half older children, how could he express his confession? Seeing Liu Yu looking over, the words that came to his lips became an apology: "Then About today, I went too far, so I apologize to you, don't take my words to heart, okay?"

    Liu Yu lowered her eyes, thought for a while, looked up at Lu Chengxiao, and asked, "What day?"

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at the two children in embarrassment, and said vaguely: "The day of the purse." It

    was referring to the time she gave the purse, but Liu Yu raised the corner of his mouth and said, "It was my problem, Mr. Lu didn't care about it." It's over, there's no need to say sorry."

    Lu Chengxiao saw her smile, although it was only a very short breath, it made his heart skip a beat, he was even happy, and he heard her say that it was his problem , shook his head in a hurry: "No, I'm not good either, I talked too much that day, so you should stop annoying me in your heart."

    Perhaps it was because of the presence of the two children that Lu Chengxiao's face was inexplicably hot.

    Seeing him like this, Liu Yu held the corner of his lips and said: "Okay." He

    hurried away.

    Lu Chengxiao's heart, which was still floating in the light clouds just now, suddenly fell, fell, and sank again, feeling a sense of loss.

    Because Liu Yu's last smile was so far-fetched, and because she was preoccupied and in a bad mood.

    Lu Chengxiao thought, Liu Yu must be sad after all, first met him, and then the Chen family, people's hearts are not made of iron, how can they know that it is not worth it so they will not be hurt.

    He put his fingernails on the palm of his hand and clicked them, his heart was in disarray.

    She also knew that Liu Yu's haste to leave was not necessarily related to something, it was just that she didn't want to see either of him and Chen Sheng.

    Lu Chengxiao regretted it a thousand or eight hundred times earlier, and now he is even more angry with Chen Sheng, why should he act like this.

    Grinding the back molars, he felt that the beating just now was still light.

    Babao, who was standing far away, was stunned. He was confused just now, he didn't follow Lu Chengxiao all the way, and always thought that Lu Chengxiao beat Chen Sheng because of Lin Huaigeng's cousin.

    So, the meaning of what my third young master said just now, is Chen Sheng actually related to Miss Liu? ? ? ? ? ! ! ! !

    Seeing that Lu Chengxiao also failed to get close to Liu Yu, Chen Sheng felt a little more at ease.

    Although anxious Liu Yu made him angry, as long as Lu Chengxiao didn't take advantage of others, then he still had hope. He and Zhou Ruyi met each other and met each other. Ruyi last week, went to the Liu family to propose marriage.

    Liu Yu didn't have anything else to do, so she walked around the Li family, and when she found out that Mr. Li still hadn't returned, she felt a little downcast.     The little brothers and sisters didn't know what she was doing asking about the Li family. Seeing her in a daze, the little girl pulled Liu

    Yu's clothes, raised her head and asked, "Sister, what's wrong with you, are you unhappy?"

Smiling, she said, "It's okay, I haven't thanked you yet today."

    She was thinking of giving money to send a message, but also thinking that she had nowhere to go right now, so she simply asked, "Is there anything you want to eat? Sister please, it's considered Thank you for your help today." The

    boy subconsciously touched the clothes on his body, shook his head: "You don't need to thank, and you don't need to give money."

    Liu Yu smiled: "I have nowhere to go, I invite you to eat, just find a place There is a place to sit." The little girl was greedy, rolled her eyes, and asked: "Then sister, can I treat the little girl to a bowl of     wontons

    ?"

The fat chef is a good man. Sometimes he will leave us a portion of leftover food from customers, so my sister and I have eaten the food in the restaurant. My sister was hungry at the wonton stall a few times. I went to ask about it. The price is eight cents a bowl, so I'm not willing to take her to eat."

    Liu Yu smiled: "I'll invite you today, and you lead the way."

    Wonton in Yuanzhou area is also known as clear soup.

    The so-called clear soup is not a bowl of soup, but another name for wonton. Naturally, there are differences. Compared with wonton, the meat filling in this clear soup is extremely small, and the skin is extremely thin. You can only dip a little bit with the tip of chopsticks. The meat is stuffed, and the skin is wrapped and squeezed. Before you can see clearly, a flower will be formed.

    This clear soup is freshly made, and it tastes delicious. Put the seasoned ingredients on the bottom of the bowl, sprinkle a handful of chopped green onions and a little sesame oil, boil the small wontons in boiling water and pour the soup into the bowl, because the filling Er Shao is not very heavy, and the thin and transparent skin floats into very light and transparent flowers in the light red soup. It is served with green onion, white and green, which is really beautiful.

    The two children didn't know how long they had been craving this food, but when they came to this wonton stand and watched the guests at the next table eating, they couldn't stop swallowing.

    Liu Yu ordered two bowls, only watched the two children eat, and sat on the sidelines thinking about things.

    The child cherished the bite by bite, as if deliberately controlling himself to eat slowly and taste the taste more carefully. At the end of the meal, he picked up the sea bowl that was bigger than their heads, and even drank the soup. Only then did he pat his belly in satisfaction.

    Liu Yu looked a little sad, seeing that Master Li again, I'm afraid there is only one way to escape waiting for her, and if she really gets to the point of fleeing, her situation will not be as good as that of the two brothers and sisters where to go.     After paying for the wontons, because there were only three tables in the small stall, Liu Yu sat down soon, took his brother and sister away, and found a place in the north of the town, by the embankment of the Yushui River. He sat down and asked about the life experiences of the siblings.     It was only then that Liu Yu knew the boy's name, surname Ge, name An, this year is nine years old, Xiaoya is his younger sister, called Zhu'er.     Xiaoya is too young to say where she is from, but Ge An remembers it well, saying: "My family used to be a villager in a small village under the jurisdiction of Quanzhou Prefecture." After     hearing this, Liu Yu asked: "Then how did you get here? "     Ge An's nose shrugged several times, his eyes were a little watery, his eyelashes fluttered and blinked a few times, and then he blinked the wet clothes back, and said: "My father is a scholar. When I was six years old, I went to Beijing to take the exam. I never came back, and I haven’t heard from you for several years. My mother was sick in a hurry, and I didn’t survive last year..."

    Liu Yu's heart twitched, and he asked, "And then?"

    Ge An's eyes were full of hatred, and he said, "Then my uncle and aunt will secretly sell our brothers and sisters, and I escaped overnight with my sister. A family dared not go back, begging all the way, stop and go, walked here for nearly a year, met the kind master of the Niangniang Temple, willing to take us in, so he stayed."

    Liu Yu's nose was sore, and the circles in his eyes could not be suppressed. Live flushed.

    Her fate is so similar to this pair of brothers and sisters.

    He also thought that Ge An, who was only eight years old at the time, had the courage to escape with his five-year-old sister, why didn't she dare to earn a new life for herself that could completely get rid of the muddy Liu family? Why are you willing to spend the rest of your life in exchange for a moment of peace?

    Liu Yu knew that perhaps it was because she had fallen into the 36th floor of hell that she struggled on the 18th floor, desperately wanting to sell herself to someone who could save her from falling into the abyss, and even force her to hide her. I kept my heart and eyes closed, ignoring whether the person who could save her was in the human world or just the ninth floor of hell.

    Because she has fallen into the abyss and knows what the abyss is like, she is not even as brave as the eight-year-old Ge An, who can fight her way out.

    Ge An looked at her complexion, and said hesitantly: "Sister, did you encounter any difficulties?"

    Liu Yu touched his head and said, "It's a little troublesome, I have to think about the way forward by myself, Take your younger sister back to the temple, protect yourself and your younger sister."

    Ge An's lips moved, as if he knew that he was too young, but if Liu Yu didn't say it was because they couldn't help, he looked worried. He glanced at Liu Yu, nodded, led Xiaoya up, turned his head three times and left.     It was almost noon, but Liu Yu didn't want to go back to Liu's house at all today. She sat by the embankment, hugging her knees, watching the never-ending flow of the river, thinking about what she should do.     Does she really want to take the road of seeking marriage? Can she really make it through?

    Just like the Chen family, it doesn't matter whether Chen Sheng is the winner or not, but only Mrs. Chen's skills and Chen Sheng's person. Entering the Chen family is really just to earn out of the deadly swamp of the Liu family, and then throw himself into another nest of mud.

    On the contrary, that Master Li might be the one who is in charge of himself the most, but he hasn't returned for a long time, and she still doesn't know what kind of character that person is.

    With only eight days left, Liu Yu couldn't see where his life was going.

    She thought about other ways to break the situation besides marrying or running away.

    Liu Yu is very clear that the source of everything lies in the greed of Liu Kangsheng, Liu Dalang and Wu Shi, and seeking a marriage is her way to deal with Liu Kangsheng. Liu Yu thinks about it, it will not work for a while, as long as Liu Kangsheng sees it before tearing her face, she can get a bigger deal. The hope of interests can still be discussed. The real difficult couple is the couple Liu Dalang and Wu Shi.

    At this moment, Liu Yu suddenly thought of what her mother Wang said about beating Wu yesterday.

    Wen's belly!

    She stood up abruptly.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution during 2022-03-27 22:05:16~2022-03-28 13:20:50~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines : Cen Cen, You Bai You Crazy 1;

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Moshang Chunyi, Bami, Jiajia; 18 bottles of Xiahua; 10 bottles of Bailu Guiting, _Yuebai; Little God Pig , 5 bottles of Cece Zhaozhao; 3 bottles of Qingying Ruowanqing, ee; 11 and 2 bottles of Jiangjiang Jiangjiang, Niududu; ~(~▽~~)~, happy every day, favorite Yakult, Mengmeng, 37075457, 1 bottle of Xiaoyeye;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
43.1K 901 24
America is generally seen as a lazy country with a large appetite, very little intelligence, and a very large ego. Ame is perfectly happy with those...
5.4K 35 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
35.3K 765 102
Qi Rufei, who grew up in a bandit den, is sassy and beautiful. When the village owner was planning to choose a good son-in-law for her, someone came...