Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 35

472 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 35

    The Chen family, Mrs. Chen has just arrived home not long ago and is heading to the inner courtyard.

    In the west chamber of the inner courtyard, when Mrs. Chen arrived, Xiaomei Chen was sitting in front of the embroidery frame by the window, embroidering a picture of a magpie on a branch. When she saw her mother arrive, she hurriedly got up to greet her, helped Mrs. Chen to a seat, and asked with a smile, "Mother, what are you doing?" Where did you go early in the morning?"

    Mrs. Chen didn't answer, but mentioned the meeting with Mrs. Zhou at the Niangniang Temple, "Tomorrow you will go with me, and your brother, Zhou Ruyi, her girl from the Zhou family will also go, At that time, you remember to invite her and your brother to the back garden together, let them talk more."     Chen Xiaomei knew Zhou Ruyi, she was stunned for a moment, thinking that when her brother came to embroider the pattern last night, he was very happy to tell her, Mother had already promised to ask a matchmaker to propose a marriage for a few days, and she was not sure if she had misunderstood what mother meant, so she hesitated and said, "Isn't it appropriate to call brother and other women together?"     Mrs. Chen She raised her eyebrows: "What's wrong, Mrs. Zhou and I both know it well, it's just for us to see each other, it's more convenient with you."     Chen Xiaomei was stunned, she bit her lip, and endured it again and again. In the end, I couldn't hold back and said something for my elder brother: "Mother, brother, he has someone he likes. He said, he said that you promised to propose marriage for her. Now you let him go and see Zhou Ruyi... It's not Well, brother won't be willing either."     Mrs. Chen snorted, "The one he likes? My father and brother are both country carpenters, and the whole family is mud-legged. Are you willing to associate with such a family in the future? Think about your sister-in-law's dowry A roll of furoshiki wrapped in two ragged clothes is considered a dowry, do you want to have such a sister-in-law?"     Chen Xiaomei said ah, she was dumbfounded by her mother's words, and thought about the girls from poor families in the clan , I can't imagine what the girl my brother likes looks like.     Seeing that she didn't speak, Mrs. Chen tapped and said, "I'll talk to your brother. You just need to remember your own mission. Last time I told you about the embroidery of the box with your brother. I haven't asked you yet. If you do something wrong again this time, let me see if I will spare you."     Chen Xiaomei shrank her neck, but before she dared to say anything, the half-closed door was pushed open with a thud, and Chen Sheng was swept away like a furious wind. Come in.

    Mrs. Chen looked up at his extremely ugly face in astonishment, and before she could ask any questions, she saw her son staring at her deeply, and asked her in a suppressed and angry tone: "Mother, what did you say about Miss Liu!

    " The wife has never been choked by her children like this in half her life, she was

    so choked that the hand holding the handkerchief was clenched tightly, her lips trembled several times before she came back to her senses, and said angrily, "Are you talking to me?" Sheng should have been scared long ago, but today he was full of anger and pain, and with Liu Yu's panic of refusing to talk to him anymore, he felt that he was standing on the other side of the talk, burned with anger, and rushed to the door, how could he know? What elder, his chest heaved with anger and he said in a loud voice: "You clearly promised me to propose marriage, but you followed me to block Liu, girl, mother, you are the one who kept your word and backed down!"

    Mrs. Chen came to Pingshun after marrying When a man obeys her, even a son and a daughter do not disobey her, it can be said that this family is her who speaks loudly. When has anyone ever heard someone speak loudly to her, let alone be scolded by her son by pointing at her nose? The hand that had to pinch the handkerchief was already pressed to his heart, and he slammed his right hand on the table, and shouted sharply: "What a self-reflecting and contradicting her promise! She can provoke you like me before she even enters the door. I really want her to come in!" It's a good deal!"

    As soon as they met each other, the mother and son, who used to be kind and gentle, faced each other face to face. Mrs. Chen was trembling with shock and anger, and Chen Sheng was really angry and refused to give in. , there is only one Chen Xiaomei, who is already stupid at the side, persuades from left and right, helps Mrs. Chen and winks at Chen Sheng.     However, the blind man saw all this wink, Chen Sheng tensed his jaw, and said in a cold voice: "Mother don't need to involve my words on Miss Liu, you have seen Miss Liu, she has something What's wrong, what's not as good as you want? It's fine if you don't propose a marriage, but if you can't marry her, I won't marry anyone, and I won't marry anyone in this life!"     After saying that, he strode out of the west wing room.     Mrs. Chen was shaking like a sieve, and after a while, she suddenly covered her forehead with the hand holding the veil, and fell limply into the armchair behind her, crying.     Chen Xiaomei was blinded by the side, and kept comforting Mrs. Chen: "Mother, don't be angry, don't cry, what's going on..."

    Mrs. Chen just got angry at her most precious son for a while, she was really sad, and she was a person who had never been wronged, so her nose was sore, and a few tears rolled out, but she could handle this family For twenty years, it would be a joke if she could only cry out of anger, but her daughter was still trying to persuade her, she had already woken up, Liu Yu's lowly girl provoked her son to make a fuss, how could her mother and son really want to make a fuss? Didn't she get what she wanted, so she hurriedly ordered her daughter to say: "Go, call your brother back!"

    After speaking, she covered her face with a handkerchief and sobbed as usual, when Chen Xiaomei saw this, she nodded quickly: "Mother, don't be sad. , Brother specified that he didn’t do it on purpose, so I’ll call him to apologize to you.” Then he turned and hurried out.

    As soon as Mrs. Chen and the others left the West Wing, they stopped crying, and just pretended to cry, watching the movement outside the door. They didn't wipe away the remaining tears on the cheeks of their eyes with a veil, but told them to keep them.

    Let's talk about Chen Xiaomei's place. She chased her to the east side of the outer courtyard in a hurry. Seeing his brother was sullen and depressed, she stepped forward and persuaded: "Brother, why are you arguing with mother like this? Mother loves you so much in the past, you push her like this , how can she bear it, now I can't stop crying in the room, you go back and apologize to your mother, and persuade her to stop crying."

    Chen Shengyuan was still angry, and he didn't look at his sister at all. The mother was crying, her eyelids trembled uncontrollably, she couldn't help but glance at the younger sister, her cheeks twitched, but she still refused to speak.     Seeing that he was already loose, Chen Xiaomei persuaded: "Although I don't know what it is, but mother always thinks about you, brother, and her intentions must be good. Even if you are unhappy, she made that girl Liu suffer." If you feel wronged, talk to your mother well, how come you choke with your mother as soon as you come up, isn't it digging your mother's heart?"     Chen Sheng was so excited by this sentence, he wanted to say that it was he who stole his mother's heart, it was his mother who wanted to dig him darling! Thinking of the wet tears in Liu Yu's eyes, and thinking of her saying that she would never see him again, Chen Sheng was so uncomfortable that his heart trembled with pain.     His mother was wronged, he was even more wronged than his mother!

    It's just that it's really hard to say this to my younger sister who hasn't left the court, so I can only say: "Mother shouldn't lie to me, if there is any dissatisfaction, we can discuss it ourselves, sister, you have never met Miss Liu, even though you are She was born in a farming family, but she is very intelligent and courteous, much better than many girls

    raised by farming and studying..." Speaking of this, he became more and more uncomfortable, and said: "Mother will propose marriage after a few days with me, and carry her back. Turning around, she followed me to find Miss Liu, to say something shameful, Miss Liu is only as old as your little sister this year, how can she bear this, little sister, do you think I can’t come back and ask if my mother is like this?”     Chen Xiaomei She is dumb, thinking about the appearance of sister-in-law Fang that her mother said for a while, and for a while she is the smart and courteous lady in her brother's mouth, and because her brother said that Miss Liu is the same age as her, imagine what she would be like. The day was blocked by the mother of the sweetheart, and she said some nasty things about the wrong family... For a moment, she sympathized with that girl Liu, and also understood the brother's feelings to a certain extent.     But people tend to favor their own people subconsciously. Compared with Miss Liu, whom she doesn't know at all, Chen Xiaomei still protects her mother, and persuades: "Then you can't talk to mother in that tone, even if mother said it behind your back." Miss Liu, everything is for you, brother is hurting my mother so much, you should hurry up and coax him."     Afraid to persuade him not to move, he added: "You really like that Miss Liu, you should also Mother nods, right? Sit down with mother and have a good talk, is it better than being stubborn like you are now? If you are so stubborn with mother, then mother will really not nod and let Miss Liu in again."     This sentence really shook Chen Sheng was in a state of mind, he glanced at Chen Xiaomei, Chen Xiaomei looked back at him, and urged: "Go!"     Chen Sheng got up hesitantly, and the brother and sister went to the west chamber of the inner courtyard.     Mrs. Chen had been paying attention to the movement outside, she heard footsteps faintly, she hurriedly covered her forehead with her handkerchief, and let out a weeping sound once or twice.

    Chen Shengyuan was also full of anger. When Chen Xiaomei said that his mother was crying, he still couldn't let go of his anger. It wasn't until he softened up and discussed with Mrs. Chen about him and Liu Yu that his mood turned. At the door of the chamber, seeing his mother was really crying, he felt guilty all of a sudden, thinking that his tone of voice was really not very good just now, and felt a little bit of self-blame.

    After walking a few steps quickly, standing three steps away from Mrs. Chen, she bowed her head and called out: "Mother." After arguing

    with red and white faces, she couldn't say much comforting words.

    Mrs. Chen had been waiting for his call, and if he didn't come, the tears on her face would dry up. She only took two or three breaths from Joe, then turned her head to look at Chen Sheng, and said with a temper "I don't dare to be your mother!"

    She said with a handkerchief and pressed her cheeks under her eyes, wiping away the half-dried tears.     Chen Sheng was even more embarrassed. Seeing her mother wiping her tears with a handkerchief

    , he blamed himself for a moment, saying: "It's because the son is not good, and he made the mother angry."

It seemed that if I didn't press it like this, I would be so wronged that I would cry again. After pressing for a while, I turned my head and looked at Chen Sheng with red eyes: "You shouldn't, the important things in life are the things of a lifetime, why don't you ask me to do it for you?" Strict control? Blame me for protecting you too well. You have been so smooth since you were a child, but you have never seen any ghost domain tricks."

    Hearing that the front is fine, but hearing the ghost domain tricks, Chen Sheng's forehead collapsed again.

    Mrs. Chen noticed his expression, and said: "Sit down and talk, I will also listen to your thoughts, and I just want to ask about some things. Don't blame my mother for asking carefully. It is impossible for me not to pay attention to such a big matter as your marriage. Inquirer, I heard that the reason you know this girl is because she went to the study to learn how to read?"

    Chen Sheng was taken aback, then sat down as he said, and nodded.

    The corner of Mrs. Chen's lips curled into a sneer: "The study asks for calligraphy to make embroidery samples. Is there no embroidery shop in Changfeng Town? Sheng'er, don't you understand? She's not after calligraphy, but you are here for the poor. This is to find a good family for myself, and I will tell you clearly that this is what I don't like about her."

    Mrs. Chen dared to go to Liu Yu, not because she was afraid that she would find out the flowers, but because she boasted that she had Liu Yu's handle.

    However, Chen Sheng frowned: "Mother, you have misunderstood Ms. Liu. Ms. Liu's family values ​​scholars, and the family still supports her little nephew to study. Her mother treasures the pens and inks of scholars, so she found them when she was embroidering things for her mother." The study asked for a piece of calligraphy, embroidered according to the sample, and imbued it with literary style to win the prize. It was just to please her mother. The embroidery sample from the younger sister was chased by the son to borrow it. At that time, Miss Liu explained the reason clearly to her son. of."

    The pen and ink of a scholar, is it full of literary spirit? Mrs. Chen almost choked up a mouthful of old blood, looked at Chen Sheng, and really felt that she had taught her son too simply. But thinking about Liu Yusheng's disastrous appearance, he felt that he really couldn't blame his son, as far as his looks were concerned, it would be the same for any man, and even if she said that the sun is square, some people would believe it.

    He hated Liu Yu's treachery in his heart, it turned out that this encounter had been planned and prepared for.

    She gritted her back molars tightly, but she also knew that this matter would not be a raft, so she could only win over her son and herself first. The most important thing was to make a very far-fetched smile, and said in a sentimental and sad tone : "Really? It's just a misunderstanding. I'm afraid of her now. You've only known her for a few days, and you can point at me and scold me because of her. From now on..." Speaking of this, I laughed at myself and refused to accept her. Besides.

    Chen Sheng was in a hurry, and knelt down in front of Mrs. Chen to apologize: "Mother, don't be angry, this matter has nothing to do with Miss Liu, it's all the son's fault.

    " "Take a step back" to temporarily announce the next paragraph of this turmoil: "Mother Yushui's birthday is tomorrow, and mother will go early in the morning to pray for your father and our family. You can go with me."

    Chen Xiaomei watched from the side. Dumbfounded, she never thought that the matter of meeting Zhou Ruyi would be brought up by her mother under such circumstances. She raised her eyes to look at her mother and elder brother, wondering if it was possible to keep her elder brother in the dark first He went to meet someone?     Unexpectedly, Mrs. Chen was far more calm than she thought. Before Chen Sheng nodded, she said bluntly: "I also made an appointment with Mrs. Zhou, and asked her to bring Ruyi with her. Do you know this child Ruyi?"     Chen Sheng shook his head.

    Mrs. Chen just laughed, "You're right that you don't know. Men and women are different. A really well-bred boudoir daughter won't hang out easily."

    This meant Liu Yu again.

    Seeing that the corners of Chen Sheng's cheeks collapsed, Mrs. Chen knew that he was unhappy, she didn't care, these things just wanted to be brought to his eyes, so that his eyes could be clearer, and he continued: "You don't have to be unhappy, mother said You are telling the truth. Have you ever seen your sister go out every day? Or go to the study where there are many young men. It’s not impossible if you want me to agree to propose marriage, but it can’t be now. Although you are twenty, you have no contact at all. What kind of woman do you live, I think the Zhou family is good, I really want to marry a daughter-in-law, mother likes her, you will accompany me to offer incense tomorrow, and I will meet you, let's see the difference."

    Chen Sheng stopped He got up, looked at Mrs. Chen and said, "Mom, you still don't agree with me and Miss Liu?"

    Mrs. Chen raised her eyes, with a bit of sternness in her brows, and said in a deep voice, "Sit down!"

    Chen Sheng tightened his grip. After all, he sat down, still looking at Mrs. Chen.

    Mrs. Chen curled her lips with a half-smile, and said indifferently: "There is no objection, but I won't agree now. You should meet the person I arranged first and make a comparison."

    "Don't worry, I am a mother. It won't hurt you, you've only met a few girls, so you're sure? You won't suffer if you see more."

    Chen Sheng also got angry, and said coldly: "I only like Miss Liu, no You will marry someone else, there is no need to meet."

    Mrs. Chen smiled and said: "You firmly think Liu Yu is good, but you are afraid of seeing others, don't worry, if you have met Zhou Ruyi and still insist that Liu Yu is better, then I will There is nothing to say, just ask someone to go to Liujia Village to propose a marriage. After all, it is the person you want to spend your whole life with. If you insist on liking me, can I still stop her by force? I must forgive her for you."

    Chen Sheng's eyes lit up: "Mother, you are serious!"

    Mrs. Chen tightened her hand holding the handkerchief, her face remained calm, she nodded: "Seriously."

    Chen Sheng was overjoyed, and said: "That lady can keep her word this time, I will accompany you to see the girl from the Zhou family at the Niangniang Temple tomorrow, and when I see you, I will ask a matchmaker to go to Liujia Village to propose a marriage."

    Chen Sheng was very sure of himself As for Liu Yu's intentions, he didn't believe that he would be shaken when he saw someone else, so he didn't hesitate at all.     Seeing him like that, Mrs. Chen

    gritted her teeth in anger, but she still smiled, nodded, and said, "Go pick out some clothes that are more energetic, and don't ruin our family's decency."

Why did he think about dressing up to meet Zhou Ruyi? He was so full of his heart that after tomorrow, his mother would go to the Liu family to propose marriage. His curled lips couldn't be suppressed, so he complied perfunctorily, and said to Mrs. Chen: "Then Mother, you are busy, I'm going back to the study." When

    it came to going back to the study, he was eager to find Liu Yu and tell her the good news.

    Mrs. Chen looked at the back of him striding out, the smile on her face sank completely, a thick layer of gloom covered her slightly rouge face, and Xiaomei Chen, who was watching, trembled in her heart. .

    She turned away from looking at her mother, and looked outside at the back of her brother who was leaving relaxed and happy, and her heart became inexplicably heavy.

    The author has something to say:

    Today is another day when I don’t know how to write an abstract. What I wrote is an update. I think you will be happy. This chapter is nearly 5,000 words long, so it's a fat chapter. Although the hero and heroine still haven't come out, it's the same as before, Mrs. Chen's role can't be saved. This eldest sister is really a key figure, and the hero and heroine will come out in the next chapter.

    In addition, I also like the name of Yujun very much. It is straightforward and has a sense of story, but the god of river crabs does not allow it to be used, so I can only use Zhejun as the next best thing. Lay down and cry, everyone, don’t dislike it. Therefore, if you are interested in the book "Duojiao", I sincerely suggest that you go to the column and click the author to bookmark it. Visually, the title of the article will also be changed. I can't think of a good article name that can replace "Duojiao". , I'm afraid that when the title of the book is changed and the cover is done, you won't recognize it as the book you want to read.

    In the end, everyone enjoyed reading the article. That’s right, you’ll know just by reading the synopsis. I’m going to try to add an update today, and it’s probably going to be around ten o’clock in the evening. Ps: If you can’t add it, just ignore me, because I will never know where I will get stuck for a long time when I code words (if there is no ten o’clock, it is probably gone, you just think my five thousand words are two in one, right? The author of "Snail Speed ​​​​3000 will write all day" will perform figure skating for you.)

    Thanks for voting for me during 2022-03-25 12:01:15~2022-03-26 12:00:02 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Zhang Jingzhan 1;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 32160411, 41819983, time cannot be bullied, Xiyan, Cen Cen, Hongdousheng Nanguo, Zaoli, 1 wine and vegetable zygote;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 40 bottles of one yuan bamboo; 24 bottles of Wen Wu; 11 bottles of hum; ;My dream is your future, 2 bottles of sauce sauce sauce sauce; ghost mushroom, Jinghong, 40172318, super lucky little seal, Ruoxi, Yunfeilu, bright future, Zai Zai, I am afraid of ghosts , The people around let me change my name to Xi, Angela 1 bottle;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.5K 57 5
When (y/n) goes on new adventures with her friends! (My Little Pony Various x Unicorn Reader) Started: 2/20/2024 Ended: Ranks: I don't own my little...
26.2K 256 7
Ever since the disappearance of three of Kuoh's students two months ago, things haven't been the same. This will be a reaction type story but the twi...
42.9K 492 66
Pei Jiuzhen dressed as the vicious female supporting role in Xianxia's novel, the male protagonist Qiu Jingzhi The prince of the Yinglong clan who ha...