Zhejun

De Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Mais

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 32

415 6 0
De Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 32

    As soon as Mrs. Zhou entered the inner courtyard, she saw a corner of a skirt flashing by the door of the west wing, and she understood it when her eyes moved. Turning his feet, he stepped into the West Wing.

    In the west chamber, Zhou Ruyi was sitting, when she heard the movement, she didn't look at her, but turned her face away.

    Mrs. Zhou just pretended not to notice, and said with a smile: "Ruyi, find out the newly made dress last month. The day after tomorrow, Yushui Empress's birthday, I will put on the new dress and go to the Empress Temple with my mother to offer incense. "

    Zhou Ruyi raised her eyes to look at Mrs. Zhou, "I want you to go, I won't go!"

    Mrs. Zhou raised her eyebrows when she saw that she was acting petty, and said, "Have you heard?"

    Zhou Ruyi turned her head and remained silent.

    Mrs. Zhou walked to the table and sat down, looked at her beautiful daughter, and asked: "You still look down on the Chen family? Who do you look up to? Will you also sell braised pork in the future?"

    Hearing the latter sentence , Zhou Ruyi's eyes turned red in an instant: "Can you stop talking about your cousin who sells stewed pork, and my aunt came that day too. What's so bad about selling stewed meat? Is it lower than selling books and pens and ink?"     Mrs. Zhou also lost her temper when she heard that she was facing outsiders inside and out, and said in a cold voice: "You are very smart to speak to me, give up on your cousin as soon as possible. Marriage is always a matter of parents. Fate and matchmaker’s words, it’s not up to you to make decisions.”     Zhou Ruyi’s eyes rolled with tears: “Anyway, I’m not going to the Empress Temple.”     Mrs. Zhou’s face turned cold: “That’s up to you!”     After speaking, she shook her head Sleeves, turned around and left the West Wing.     Zhou Ruyi crouched on the table holding her handkerchief and began to cry, as if this was the only way to pour all the sadness and despair out of tears.     And there is another kind of despair, pain and irritability, but there is nowhere to vent, and he can only let the torment eat him, and every inch of his muscles, bones, flesh and blood that can feel pain is lingering.

    Lu Chengxiao wanted to rush out of this room several times, to find Liu Yu, to tell her that marriage should not be such a trifle, to tell her that a marriage contract is to hold hands for a lifetime, to tell her... whatever Chen Sheng can give, he can also do.     However, when Liu Yu saw the bright and gentle smile on Chen Sheng's eyebrows and the indifferent eyebrows when he met him, the alienation of taking a step back, and the determination to turn around and leave, they all appeared in front of him, and he knew clearly that he had already passed away. Not eligible.     Babao wandered around outside the door of the wing room for two hours. At this moment, he pressed his forehead against the door, and kept chanting: "Third young master, please open the door. Why don't you come out to have a bite of dinner? Otherwise, my wife will be more worried." ""     "If you really don't want to eat, I'll bring you some snacks, okay? Eat when you're hungry."     None of these ramblings fell into Lu Chengxiao's ears.     Babao waited for a long time, but seeing that Lu Chengxiao still refused to answer him, he looked at the sky and saw no one around, gritted his teeth, and said, "Are you because of Miss Liu? It really doesn't work, let's go to Liujia Village to meet him ?”     From Ba Bao’s point of view, if you like it, you’re going to go for it, why are you being so pretentious, isn’t a girl just looking for someone to follow her?     There was a very slight noise in the room, but Babao didn't hear it, and he was still sticking to the door, looking at the six directions, while earnestly saying: "Third young master, if you think so, then go see you, why get angry, I see Miss Liu also likes you, if you don't like you, why should you keep an eye on your whereabouts, right? You can forget it, look at you these days, how can you forget it? Drunk and still chanting their names, obviously I can’t forget why I’m tossing myself..."     Before he finished speaking, the door was pulled open from the inside, and Babao fell into the door because he couldn’t stand still for a moment because he was stuck to the door After entering, he let out an exclamation, and was picked up by a horizontal hand to stabilize his figure.     Babao grabbed Lu Chengxiao's arm and stood firm, his face full of surprise: "Third young master, you can be regarded as coming out!"     Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, "If you don't come out, let you continue to     talk nonsense?" Dumb meaning.

    Babaoxin said that I am not talking nonsense, can you open the door? No, where is he talking nonsense, it's all the truth! I shouted in my heart: Miss Liu is a real panacea!

    Thinking like this, he turned around neatly, picked up the food box at the door, and flashed in again: "Third young master, see what you want to eat! If it's hot, I'll go to the kitchen and let Mama Liu make it."

    Lu Chengxiao didn't even look at the food placed by Babao, so he went back to the desk and sat down, saying: "I don't want to eat anything, just don't read at the door until my ears hurt."

    Babao heard that he didn't eat anything, his eyes rolled After walking around, he picked up the teapot on the table, brewed a pot of hot tea, poured a cup for Lu Chengxiao, handed it to him, stood still, and gave his advice: "Third young master, I'm serious Yes, if you really miss Miss Liu, go find her, doesn't she like you, don't worry about what happened last time, just meet up with each other?" It's not

    that easy, Lu Chengxiao fiddled with the teacup in hand, Said: "It's up to me to care about it now." It was because she didn't want to see me anymore, and she didn't like me anymore, and she was going to marry Chen Sheng.

    Thinking about the latter words, he felt fishy and sweet in his throat, he clenched his cheeks, and he refused to say a word.

    Babao let out an "Ah", but thinking about it, look at the aura that Miss Liu had that day, no matter how you look at it, it looks like the third young master was kicked by her, so she tentatively asked: "Miss Liu is the same?" Are you angry?"

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, then lowered his eyes again. Not only was she angry, she would take a step back and keep a distance when she saw him, and she felt bad when she saw him, and she wanted to marry someone else.

    Ba Bao didn't know that he had such deep resentment in his heart, he only thought that he was thinking about others in his heart, and he couldn't bear to look for him. Seeing that there was no one outside, he said "Sir, I didn't say it, you I really can't let him go, why don't I apologize, what does a man want to do? Eat and drink or send his daughter-in-law?"

    "Let me tell you, Brother Ah Zhong from the cloth shop in our county, I heard last year that he had an argument with his childhood sweetheart because of something, and he was arrogant and refused to coax him. The last time I came back from Yuanzhou City, didn't I go to our shop first? He's gone. I only found out after asking the second young master. His little green plum got engaged to another family last year, so we got home A few days ago, he was already happily married to someone else, Ah Zhong is going to lose his soul, but no matter how sad he is, what can he do, maybe in a few months, he will even have a baby!"

    Lu Chengxiao The teacup in his hand was slammed onto the desk case with a "crack", and he stood up abruptly, clasping the table case with his hands, staring at Babao with red phoenix eyes like cold stars.

    Ba Bao gave him a fright, and hiccup almost jumped out: "Third young master, what... what's wrong?"

    Lu Chengxiao realized that it wasn't Liu Yu who married someone else and had a child, and his chest heaved a little. Next, ask: "What happened later?"

    Babao was stunned by the question: "What later?"

    "That Ah Zhong!"

    "Ah?" Babao was dumbfounded, "Then what is the future? , It’s someone else’s later.”

    Speaking of this, his brain suddenly became brighter, and he said: “Look, is there such a reason, if you want to coax, you have to hurry up, Miss Liu was born so beautifully. , I was cut off by someone else in the middle of it, third young master, where are you going to cry?"

    Someone has already cut it off!

    Lu Chengxiao stared at him until Babao felt guilty, wondering if he had swallowed a tiger's guts today, it was too bad, what kind of nonsense was he doing in front of the third young master.

    Just as he was hesitating whether to give himself a word, Lu Chengxiao suddenly breathed out: "You are right."

    He walked away from the desk, walked around the room for a few times, stopped suddenly, turned around and humbly asked Babao for advice. : "Then what if she doesn't even listen to your apology, what should I do?"

    Babao was heartbroken, it's useless to dare to apologize already, no wonder the three souls looked like they were gone.

    He thought this way in his heart, but on the surface he didn't dare to let Lu Chengxiao know about it, so he gave his advice in a serious manner: "If you can't make an apology once, then you can do it twice, three times, or four times. Isn't there an old saying that a strong girl is afraid of pestering her husband? It must be because you didn't apologize enough times, and your sincerity is not enough!"

    Lu Chengxiao clenched his fist, and pointed to Babao: "Yes, you are right, if you don't do it once, you can do it twice or three times, and if you don't do it...nine times, ten times."

    Absolutely not Tell her to marry Chen Sheng.

    Give Chen Sheng a baby? Don't even think about it! Chen Sheng is dreaming!

    The author has something to say:

    Come here, come here, although it is a bit short, it is so fun to be stuck here, hahahaha. I promised to add an update before, like my sister from Xishen, and I will try to add an update today. Although I don’t know if I can add it, I will work hard. If it doesn’t work, I will change it to another day. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-23 ​​12:00:03~2022-03-24 12:18:59~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Wowotou 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Jiucai Hezi, Cen Cen, and the little disciple met the master 1;

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 15 bottles of warm ocean; just ask me to know it ( ??_? ? , Auti□□ 10 bottles; Liang Xiaozhi, 49565442, Little God Pig, Egret Guiting, Stone 5 bottles; 44379109 4 bottles; Haha 3 bottles; 1 bottle of Jiao, Qingzhimeng, and reading novels;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3M 138K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
62.4K 613 19
Lu Zhiqing was admitted to university and returned to the city, he did not forget to take their mothers back to the city. Her husband's family didn't...
26.2K 256 7
Ever since the disappearance of three of Kuoh's students two months ago, things haven't been the same. This will be a reaction type story but the twi...
1M 56.3K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...