Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 24

462 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    Wang felt that she still understood Liu Kangsheng.

    At least at night, when she found out that the boss avoided talking to the old man privately and avoiding the other two rooms, Wang was not at all panicked when she was sensitively aware that what she was talking about was probably the last thing Zhang Matchmaker mentioned during the day.

    She knew that it was impossible for the old man to agree.

    It's just that the figure is hidden in the shadows, looking at Wu Shi who is standing outside the main room door, his eyes are full of hatred.

    Among the three daughters-in-law, she thought she was the best for the eldest daughter-in-law, but she didn't expect that this was the most ruthless stabbing.

    In the main room, Liu Kangsheng, just as Mrs. Wang had expected, stopped talking about what the eldest son said, "This is not good. Don't mention it when you get out of this door."

    Liu Dalang thought more than Mrs. Wu. Hearing his father's refusal, he became anxious: "Why, father, think about it, it's not just about money, the top rich households in the county, how can they lose their property? As long as Ah Yu is favored, it doesn't matter It’s cheap to find jobs for our brothers anywhere. After a few years, if Ah Yu can have a son and a half daughter, I might even get a shopkeeper in the county. Is it a good deal to buy and sell hammers?"

    Why didn't Liu Kangsheng know that it would be more cost-effective to send Liu Yu to the county to do housing for others, but just thinking about what Wang had said to him before, he knew it was absolutely impossible.     The more Liu Dalang talked about those benefits, the more gloomy Liu Kangsheng's complexion became, his lips were tightly pursed, and the flesh of his cheeks trembled slightly due to the excessive strength. Seeing what Liu Dalang wanted to say, Liu Kangsheng interrupted unhappily, "Okay, go out, you don't have to worry about this, it can't be done."     Liu Dalang wanted to ask why, when he saw the old man's tense face in the candlelight, he stopped talking .     "Then father, you should rest early." When he walked to the door and was about to open the door, he did not give up and turned around and said, "Father, why don't you think about it again.     " Liu Kangsheng stopped talking, and Liu Dalang didn't dare to say any more, he opened the door awkwardly and walked out.

    The father and son spoke in a low voice, and Wu Shi who was guarding the door didn't hear very clearly, but only heard the words Liu Dalang said by the door to make the father-in-law think again.

    Mrs. Wu knew in her heart that something was wrong. As soon as Liu Dalang came out, she was anxious to go back to the house to ask what happened. The couple went back to their own room in the dark, but before entering the door, they confronted Mrs. Wang who stepped in from the threshold of the main room. Shi's silent appearance suddenly appeared, and Wu Shi gasped in fright, and the three souls were startled twice.

    Mrs. Wang sneered, never doing anything bad in her life, even if a ghost knocks on the door in the middle of the night.

    He went back to the main room with a cold face.

    Wu patted her heart, and went back to the room with Liu Dalang without mentioning it.

    Here Mrs. Wang returned to the main room, and there was a smell of smoke when she entered the door. Seeing Liu Kangsheng smoking a cigarette, she sneered, "Your good son is thinking about selling me, Ah Yu, right?"

    Liu Kangsheng's heart trembled, Then he realized that what Wang was referring to was Zhang Matchmaker's request to let Liu Yu go to the county to be a concubine, so he calmed down and said, "You know I can't agree, I've already returned, and I won't let him mention it again. " Ms. Wang held her breath for a long time, and when she heard     Liu     Kangsheng's statement, she felt a little better, and turned to unspeakable worries and fears. She pinched the quilt for a long time, and finally said: "You just know what's in your heart." Yu didn't know there was such a thing as Matchmaker Zhang's visit to the house, so she went straight to Changfeng Town after breakfast the next morning.     At the northern bridge of Zhenbei, as usual, I saw the little brother and sister waiting there. The eyes of the brothers and sisters lit up when they saw Liu Yu. Because of the clothes, even the boy no longer called Liu Yu girl, and followed his sister Xiaoya very naturally. Call Liu Yu's sister, as usual, the first sentence is to report Lu Sanlang's news.     Hearing Lu Chengxiao at this moment, Liu Yu couldn't tell what it was like, she took out ten copper coins from her purse and handed it to the boy, apologetically, and said: "This is today's money, But...you don’t need to help me find out about him from now on.” The     younger brothers and sisters were stunned, and the boy didn’t know to pick up the copper coins in Liu Yu’s hand for a moment.

    Liu Yu felt a little sad, she felt sorry for the two children, but she was also a rootless duckweed, so there was nothing she could really do to help. Lu Chengxiao obviously didn't want to see these two children continue to wander around the Lu family. She still let the two children earn the ten money every day, fearing that Lu Chengxiao would think that she still didn't give up on him.

    If these two children were arranged to stare at her new target, Liu Yu didn't want to turn over in the same pit twice.

    Seeing the child stunned and frustrated, Liu Yu couldn't bear it anymore, put the copper coins into the child's hand, and said, "Take it, where did you all live?" The

    boy looked at the ten copper coins in his palm, carefully Then he said: "In the Zhendong temple, the master in the temple is merciful and allows us to rest in the temple at night."

    Liu Yu said: "Then go back there, at least it's safe, no matter how old you are. Some, see if there is a shop accepting apprentices, find a job as an apprentice, and you can have a bite to eat, and it will be a good life after you carry it." The

    boy nodded and said: "The shop doesn't accept me as a small one, and I don't want to. I took my younger sister with me, but what my elder sister said is right, the days will get better and better, and I will be fine when I am older."

    Liu Yu smiled and rubbed the child's messy hair, maybe she has settled down and can stretch number one.

    The three of them stepped onto the stone bridge together, and the little boy thought of something, and suddenly asked, "Sister, why don't you stare at Lu Sanlang? Isn't Lu Sanlang okay?"

    Liu Yu laughed, and glanced at him, "I won't cover your eyes now. How old is the kid?" The

    boy chuckled.

    Liu Yu just smiled, but didn't say a word.

    The boy looked at his face, and wisely did not continue this topic.

    After getting off the stone bridge, seeing that she was about to say goodbye, the little girl who had been silent all this time looked up at Liu Yu and said, "Sister, if you want me and brother to work in the future, go find us in the temple, don't give up Money is fine." A

    smile appeared in Liu Yu's eyes, and he said, "Okay, if there is a chance, I will visit you."

    If she can pass this threshold smoothly.

    The only bookstore in Changfeng Town has a very elegant name - Jixianzhai.

    As for the young master of Jixianzhai, among the five targets given to her by Lin Jiuniang, she ranked first in terms of overall conditions except for Lu Chengxiao. At the age of 20, the family has decent wealth, can read and write, and has no bad habits. Chen Laodong's family spent most of the time in bed after a serious illness the year before last, and he took care of this Jixianzhai.

    Liu Yu's new target is this Chen Shaodong's family.

    Books are precious. Even though the literary style in the south of the Yangtze River is very prosperous, there are not so many children in the countryside who read books. Therefore, even if it is the only bookstore in the town, there are not many books. The two large bookshelves against the wall are full of books. That's all. There are two sets of counters at the two ends of the bookshelf, where the pens, inks, papers and inkstones are placed. The bookshelves form a huge square, which is the place where the shopkeeper stands.

    When Liu Yu entered the book shop, there were no other customers in the book shop. There was a boy of fifteen or sixteen years old standing behind the cabinet, who was sorting out the books. It seemed that age was not what Liu Yu was looking for on this trip.     The young man sensed that there was a guest, and he greeted the guest neatly before his eyes came out. He sang a smooth jargon halfway through, but when he raised his eyes, he saw a very beautiful girl who came in, and the rest of the ending sound stopped abruptly. up.     No wonder he is like this, most of the people who go to the study every day are scholars, regardless of age, they are all men, and few women come in and out.     The little guy usually opened his mouth sharply, but suddenly he stammered: "Gu, girl, do you buy books?"     Liu Yu shook his head, "I don't buy books." The habit of receiving those literati and scholars in the village asked casually: "Is that buying pens, inks, papers and inkstones?"     Liu Yu smiled and said: "I just want to ask for a word. I wonder if my brother can help? I don't want you to write for nothing. I can pay for some pens and ink."     The boy had been working in the study for more than a year, but Liu Yu was stunned by this question.     Ask for words?     The first thought that popped into his mind was to write letters on behalf of him, but he didn't feel like it. In this episode, someone set up a stall to make a living, so why did they find them in their study.

    But Liu Yu's "little brother" made him more patient, and he didn't refuse a word, instead he asked tentatively: "I don't know what word the girl asked for? What's the purpose of it."

    Liu Yu wanted to make an excuse, but it was just a lie You can pick it up, not to mention that you had already thought about it when you came, so you took it to make clothes for the elders, and wanted to embroider the blessing character as an excuse.

    The boy felt strange, shouldn't this be bought at an embroidery shop? However, it may also be that there is no satisfactory one in the embroidery shop, and there is no reason to refuse the door-to-door business. He smiled and said: "Writing is fine, but the small ones are not good. Although the boy can read some words, he can't read what he writes. In this way, Our young master's handwriting is pretty good, he's in the backyard, wait a moment, I'll call you?"

    Liu Yu was overjoyed that it went so smoothly, and said, "Thank you, little brother.

    " The guy's face was flushed, "Girl is too polite." With a red face and red ears, he lifted a curtain behind the cabinet and rushed to the backyard to call the young master.

    Chen Sheng was copying a book, when he heard a clerk calling him, he thought he had business to entertain him, so he put down his pen and went to the front shop.

    As soon as he lifted the curtain and entered the shop, he raised his eyes and met the girl who was looking over at the counter. He just froze in place, forgot to let go of the hand that raised the curtain, and only the beauty of peach and plum, Tianxiangguo was left in his mind. Sex, country and city... A bunch of beautiful words were bombarded one after another.     The

    young man introduced politely: "Girl, this is our young master. Our young master writes well. What exactly do you want to write? Tell our young master." He was in a trance and couldn't get back to his senses, the clerk seemed to have said something to him, but Chen Sheng didn't listen to it. It was not until Liu Yu smiled and greeted him that he finally came to his senses, as if he only heard the clerk say " Asking for words" is so many that I don't know what it is.     His face was flushed, "What word do you want, girl?" The     man really couldn't understand even half a word.     This is the first time Liu Yu has seen Lin Jiuniang's No. 1 target. Unlike Lu Chengxiao's heroism, this Chen Shaodong's family is more handsome and thinner.

    She repeated what she said before. Chen Sheng didn't even think that embroidery samples could be bought in embroidery shops. With red ears, he asked the request carefully, and then took over the job, saying that the commonly used pen and ink would be in the back. In the house, please Liu Yu to wait in the shop for a while, he will write and send it to her for review.

    Liu Yu had no choice but to see that his face was red and his ears were red, and when he returned to the backyard, he was almost at the same hands and feet, so she knew that her goal for today had been achieved.

    Chen Sheng wasted six or seven sheets of paper in the back of the house before finally picking out a satisfactory one. It was already a quarter of an hour later when he returned to the front shop.

    Handed it to Liu Yu, said: "My calligraphy is mediocre. There are often scholars coming and going in the study. Miss, take a look. If it is not suitable, I will find someone else to write another copy for the girl." She smiled and praised her recognition skills: "The handwriting is very good, the young master is too humble." She then

    asked how much pen and ink was spent.

    Chen Sheng was not willing to accept the money, he just said it was a matter of little effort, and repeatedly refused.

    Liu Yu smiled, took twenty Wen coins and put them on the counter, and asked, "I don't know if this is enough?"

    Her smile made Chen Sheng dazzled and confused, how could he know what the number was, almost even his own last name? He almost forgot, so that Liu Yu thanked him and left, only to realize that he had just left, and his heart was filled with empty space, thinking of something, he hurriedly chased him out.

    "Miss, please stay."

    Liu Yu stopped, Chen Sheng caught up, stood still two steps away from her, and said, "I just remembered that if the girl is doing embroidery for Ling Ci, my word is actually not very good. The younger sister in the family has a few embroidery samples of Fushou, which was bought at Jinxiu Village in Yuanzhou City last year. According to the embroidered things, they should look much better. If the girl needs it, why don't you come again tomorrow? My sister borrowed it, and the girl took it back to draw a copy?"

    Liu Yu's eyes lit up, and he hesitated: "Will it be too much trouble for you?"

    Chen Sheng's heart was pounding, and he shook his head again and again: "No trouble, no trouble at all. Not

    far away, Liu Zhang elbowed Lin Huaigeng who was standing beside him, "Huai Geng, look over there."

    "What are you looking at?"

    "Outside Jixian Zhai's door, is that girl Cheng Xiao likes?"

    Lu Chengxiao likes Liu Yu, and Lin Huaigeng saw it when we met last time. understand.

    Lin Huaigeng looked outside the gate of Jixian Zhai, "It's really..."

    Lin Huaigeng frowned when he saw Chen Sheng who was talking with that girl.

    "Why did she talk to Chen Sheng?"

    Changfeng Town is not big, and Lu Chengxiao, Lin Huaigeng, and Liu Zhang could play together when they were young. They all made a small living, and they were better off than ordinary farmers, so they were all sent to private schools to learn to read and write when they were young.

    Chen Sheng and them were classmates in the same private school, but their relationship in private was average. At that time, the Lu family hadn't made a fortune, and Lu Chengxiao's father was still running a cloth vendor's stall, comparable to Lin and Liu's. At that time, among the group of children in the private school, the Chen family was the best.     Chen Sheng felt that he was superior to others, and looked down on Lu Chengxiao and his family's peddlers, thinking that they were too aggressive and uneducated for being able to fight and make trouble; It's too tasteless to ask your wife to make a small report.     Therefore, even if they have been classmates for several years, they have never played together.     When Lu Chengxiao went to Yuanzhou City when he was fourteen years old, he had almost no contact with Chen Sheng. Liu Zhang and Lin Huaigeng still bumped into Chen Sheng from time to time.     Now when they saw Lu Chengxiao's favorite girl standing together with Chen Sheng talking, Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang suddenly woke up.     Liu Zhang looked at Lin Huaigeng, "What should I do?"     They didn't know the girl, so they didn't have any reason to interrupt her.     Lin Huaigeng pursed his lips, although he was still far away, he could see how attentive Chen Sheng was, and immediately decided: "Go find Cheng Xiao!"

    When Lu Feng Cloth Shop, Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang entered, Lu Chengxiao was on the counter learning some things from the shopkeeper Yan. Seeing them, they were stunned: "Why are you here today? Don't you need to go to the escort?"

    Lin Huaigeng, Liu Zhang and Lu Chengxiao were the same In the past few years, Lu Chengxiao and others learned boxing kung fu, and the two of them also practiced for a few years, but they didn't develop any tricks, and their skills were more flexible than ordinary people. The Escort found a job.

    Speaking of this, Liu Zhang sighed: "The business of the bodyguard agency we stayed at is not as good as it used to be, and there are not many jobs, so we don't need to come every day."

    Lu Chengxiao had a guest, and the storekeeper Yan asked him to go first. He simply led the two into the backyard of the shop and sat in the counting room where his family usually worked. Eight treasures brought tea.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at the eyebrows and eyebrows, and smiled: "Why, what else can I say?"

    Liu Zhang's mouth was clumsy, waiting for Lin Huaigeng to speak.

    Seeing that there were no outsiders, Lin Huaigeng said directly: "Liu Zhang and I were on the road just now, and we saw that girl from last time."

    The smile on Lu Chengxiao's face suddenly stopped, and the hand holding the porcelain cup tightened.

    It's just that the reaction was so slight that even Lin Huaigeng, who was paying attention to his expression, didn't notice it.

    "Just last time we..."

    "Huai Geng." Lu Chengxiao interrupted him, "I don't know that girl very well, you and Liu Zhang come here so rarely, let's not talk about these unimportant things."

    Lu Chengxiao didn't want to know anymore I didn't want my friend to see anything related to Liu Yu, so I skipped the previous matter lightly, and then changed the topic seriously, "Tell me about your bodyguard agency, how many times have I met you during my return, is it poor management?"

    Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang were still in a daze, but when they heard Lu Chengxiao ask about the Escort, it was Lin Huaigeng who took a closer look at Lu Chengxiao's expression and didn't see anything unusual, so he led them to change the subject.

    After leaving the cloth shop, Liu Zhang scratched his forehead in bewilderment, and asked Lin Huaigeng, "Is there something wrong with Cheng Xiao?" The

    last time I saw that girl was clearly very happy, why didn't I talk much today, like Don't care at all?

    Even Liu Zhang noticed it, so how could Lin Huaigeng really not feel it? Cheng Xiao's appearance last time, doesn't he seem to be unfamiliar with that girl? Today it is indifferent.

    Lin Huaigeng couldn't help but think of Babao's reaction when he went to the Lu family to borrow a horse a few days ago, which is worth thinking about now.

    At that time, he was so focused on rushing to the county that he didn't think about it at all. Later, when he returned to Lu's house to return the horse, he heard Aunt Lu say that Cheng Xiao and Babao had entered the mountain and hadn't returned yet, so he ignored it.

    Lin Huaigeng thought: Could it be that something bothered me?

    He didn't think of Lu Chengxiao's emotions and Liu Yu's in the same place.

    He patted Liu Zhang, "It's okay, Cheng Xiao has more opinions than us, maybe it's just something in his heart, he will talk to us when he really wants to talk."

    Liu Zhang thought about it, but let it go .

    And Lu Chengxiao, who Lin Huaigeng said had more opinions than them, sent two friends away, and he didn't have the intention to continue studying in the shop. Seeing that it was not early, he simply took Babao home and transferred from the main street to yesterday. When he was caught by Liu Yu on the trail, Lu Chengxiao stagnated imperceptibly.

    Liu Yu's figure seemed to appear in front of his eyes again, every word and action, every frown and smile, and finally his expression of coldness all flashed before his eyes one by one.

    He was dazed, this path that he had walked countless times since he was a child seemed to be different because of Liu Yu.

    Realizing that he was thinking of Liu Yu again, Lu Chengxiao sighed in his heart, and couldn't help walking a little faster.

    Behind him, Babao's heart thumped, and he quickened his pace.

    Entering the alley where Lu's house is located, Lu Chengxiao still walked with the wind, but he seemed to think of something when he stepped into the gate, and turned his head to look at the place where the two little beggars used to be.

    That place was empty at this time, and the two brothers and sisters who were still there in the morning had disappeared.

    Lin Huaigeng said that she came to Changfeng Town today, so, did she tell the two children not to stay near Lu's house?

    Lu Chengxiao thought, this is very good, we all avoid each other.

    It's just that my heart is getting more and more empty, as if I've lost my way and can't find a place to return to.

    In the Chen family in the south of the town, Chen Sheng also left the study early today, handed over the shop to the shop assistant, and quietly went home to find his little sister.

    Seeing him avoiding his mother, Chen Xiaomei quietly dragged herself to the inner courtyard, wondering: "Brother, what are you doing?" Such sneakiness.

    Chen Sheng was a little embarrassed, he talked to him from left to right, he hesitated for a while, and when Chen Xiaomei turned around to leave, she was so anxious that she was tricked into telling the truth: "Little sister, do you have a few cards that you bought from Yuanzhou City last time?" The blessing pattern that came back?"

    Chen Xiaomei was surprised, "Are you sure you are asking me for an embroidery pattern? It's not a copybook?"

    Chen Sheng's face became hot again, "It's an embroidery pattern, you can find some good ones and lend them to me. I'll send it back to you in a few days."

    Chen Xiaomei stared at her brother's reddened ears, and finally saw the way, with her eyes wide open, her thin fingertips nodding: "Brother, do you... have a sweetheart? "

    The voice in the latter sentence was toned down, and it also made Chen Sheng very embarrassed. He looked nervously at the direction of the hall, and whispered: "Don't talk nonsense, it's just a customer who wants to buy this. I thought you have it here."     Chen     Xiaomei looked at his flushed face, she felt strange, she smiled and said with her understanding eyes, "Oh~, it's a guest, I guess, it must be a female guest, um, she should be a young girl." The more Sheng listened, the more anxious he became. If it wasn't for his younger sister who was also fifteen, he really wanted to cover her mouth quickly.     Seeing that he was flustered, Chen Xiaomei finally stopped joking and said with a smile: "I know I know, don't let mother know, you wait, I'll find you embroidery patterns."

    After saying that, he turned and went into his boudoir, took out a small flat box after a while, handed it to Chen Sheng, and said: "I put all the embroidery patterns with the word "Fu" in this box, brother, take it. If you need any flowers or butterflies in the future, you can also find me."

    She said and winked at him ambiguously.

    Chen Sheng's face was flushed, but his eyes were shining with joy, and he didn't correct his little sister's joke anymore.

    Thinking of the girl he saw in the morning, Chen Sheng's heart beat unstoppably fast, he knew that it was because he liked it, and he had never seen a better-born girl than that girl. If you can marry her as your wife, just thinking about it will bring you endless joy.

    But I don't know where the girl is from or whether she was married.

    Tomorrow, when the girl came back tomorrow, Chen Sheng thought, he must find a way to ask more questions.

    Or, the next time the girl still embroiders.

    His mind was in a turmoil, and his mind was full of the girl's appearance. He took the wooden box from Chen Xiaomei, and when the brother and sister walked through the hallway, they bumped into their mother, Mrs. Chen. The back of his hand went behind his back.

    Mrs. Chen smiled when she saw her son, "Sheng'er came back so early today? Is the shop doing well?"

    Chen Sheng dared to say that he couldn't sit still in the study because of a girl, so he came back to find embroidery for someone. Sample? A person who is usually very filial, lied to his mother for the first time, saying: "I was a little tired from copying books in the study in the morning, maybe I didn't eat much in the morning, and I felt hungry, so I came back earlier." . ”

    Then he went over the business situation in the shop with Mrs. Chen one by one.

    Mrs. Chen heard her son say that she was tired and hungry, and she had nothing to say, so she hurriedly said, "Then go and have a rest, mother, go and have a look under the stove, and tell Chen Mama to hurry up."

    Chen Sheng responded with a smile .

    When the mother and son passed by, Mrs. Chen caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she saw her son turning forward his hand that was originally behind his back. In that hand was a familiar wooden box.

    Mrs. Chen frowned and thought for a while, and then remembered that it was something in her daughter's room. After thinking about it again, did the brother and sister come out of the inner courtyard? He didn't make a sound, he just didn't know.

    After Chen Sheng went to the study in the afternoon, Mrs. Chen called her little daughter to the main courtyard and asked what happened to the wooden box.     Chen Xiaomei never expected that the elder brother's matter would leak so quickly, and she was still smart. She didn't know how much her mother knew, so she pretended

    to be stupid: "What wooden box?"

The one you are looking at, I see it is used for embroidery in your house?"

    Chen Xiaomei knew that her mother might just glance at it, and slapped her forehead with a smile: "Oh, that, my brother asked me to borrow it, saying it was for collection. Use some manuscripts."

    Mrs. Chen was surprised, what are people who collect manuscripts doing behind her back?

    She glanced at her daughter, thinking that her daughter would not lie to her, and felt that she might be being overwhelmed, and said: "Okay, if your brother needs it, give it to him. If you don't have enough, you can buy another one later."

    Chen Xiaomei breathed a sigh of relief, but she was vague.

    When Chen Sheng returned home in the evening, Chen Xiaomei quietly set up an excuse with him when there was no one else. Chen Sheng felt that it was alright for his mother to know. I'm just sorry, but I still thank my little sister Zhouquan.

    After going to bed that night, Chen Sheng's heart was full of the girl he met during the day. For the first time, he couldn't sleep at night. Dawn is coming.

    In Changfeng Town, Lu Chengxiao was also tossing and tossing.

    During the day, there are endless things to do to distract him, but when the night engulfs the whole world, his whole mind is completely controlled by one person, and his thoughts and memories are so deep and vivid that it makes people feel terrible.

    The author has something to say:

    There are still red envelopes dropping today, let’s leave a beautiful little footprint~

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-16 00:06:06~2022-03-17 00:01:00~

    Thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade: Gentleness in the boat 1 Moon on the Sea, Muming Cat;

    thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 1 melon-eating crowd in the storybook;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 70 bottles of Muming Cat; 20 bottles of Gentle Sea Moon in Zhouzhong; 5 bottles of Wanqing, Junzihang; 3 bottles of Haha, Quan Baobao; 1 bottle of Fructose, Qingyou, fanyfanyli, Yourmajesty;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
39K 421 48
Author: Sanhua Xishi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2019-09-27 Latest: Chapter 48 Starting her life from the beginning, Lu Ningz...
10.3K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...
111K 1.9K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/248/248497/ Author: You Qian Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-20 Latest: Chapter 63 rebirth finished 237,00...