Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 22

421 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22

    Naturally, Liu Yu got nothing that day.

    I didn't see Lu Chengxiao, and I couldn't send out the purse in my sleeve.

    She had some bad premonition in her heart, and this premonition became stronger after she still failed to see Lu Chengxiao the next day.

    This is not right.

    It's been the sixth day since the day she pretended to hurt her foot, which means she hasn't seen Lu Chengxiao for five days.

    During the five days, she didn't dare to go to the town for the first two days because of her foot injury, but for the next three days she ran to the town without a break, but she never saw Lu Chengxiao once.

    Others may not be so sensitive, but Liu Yu is different. She is fighting for her life against time. When people are in danger, their intuition can always be stimulated to be closer to the sensitivity of beasts. It is instinct. Moreover, the teaching she received during those two years was also to study and ponder the psychology of men.

    Lu Chengxiao's various reactions told her that this is a young man in love.

    How can a young man who is just in love, if conditions permit, endure five days of not wanting to see his sweetheart, ignoring him?

    No, not to mention five days, one day, one hour is suffering.

    One or two days may be because he was delayed by something, and two or three days may be a coincidence, but it has been five days, and she has not seen each other for five days when she intentionally created a chance to meet.

    Liu Yu only hoped that Lu Chengxiao was really too busy, and the time she could come out by herself was limited, so this would never happen, not what she thought before.

    Because this day is already the third day of April, the fourteenth day of her rebirth.

    At this point in time, she had already made a mistake.

    This faint uneasiness made Liu Yu wait on the street where Lu Feng's cloth shop was located until the sun was approaching, and he never left.

    Unable to stand there, I can only pretend to be shopping, taking Lufeng cloth shop as the center, and wandering absently from shop to shop.

    This lingering attracted the attention of the shopkeepers of several shops, not to mention the eighteen or nineteen-year-old boys among the aborigines of Changfeng Town.

    It's almost time for lunch, but the street is bustling for no reason. The bustle is not the hustle and bustle of the market day, but there are always some eyes falling on her from time to time; there are always some familiar faces , Those who came and went either entered the same store with her, or passed by.

    Liu Yu was very embarrassed, and the concealed or obsessive scrutiny was like thorns, which made her feel uncomfortable all over, but because she didn't wait for Lu Chengxiao, she had to hold on.

    In the backyard of Bupu, Babao is also worried.

    "Is she still outside?" The

    little apprentice nodded.

    He had already looked outside seven times in the past half hour, and now he said: "Although the girl occasionally changes shops, she is always on this street."

    Babao waved his hand to make him stare as usual, But it turned around in the backyard.

    This is what blocked their third young master.

    He looked at the shadow of the sun, and then at the counting room. It was time to go back and order lunch.

    Just when I was feeling melancholy , shopkeeper Yan came up and asked: "The third young master is eating in the shop today?" Why don't you go and ask?" Shopkeeper Yan smiled: "Go, if the third young master saves food in the shop, you can tell Liu     Da

    to cook two more good dishes."

He also learned a good cooking skill by himself, and he was responsible for all the meals for the shopkeepers in the shop.

    Babao responded, and watched the shopkeeper Yan go back to the front shop, and then transferred to the account room.

    The door was not closed, so he stood outside and knocked first.

    Lu Chengxiao's mind was on the previous accounts in his hand, when he heard someone knock on the door, he answered without raising his head, "Come in."

    Babao walked in, saw that Lu Chengxiao still hadn't raised his head, and said, "Third Young Master, shopkeeper Yan asked me to ask, can you eat in the shop at noon today?"

    He asked, looking at Lu Chengxiao's expression, secretly Pray, go, go, go!

    Probably because the gods from all walks of life were too busy, no one heard his prayer, when Lu Chengxiao finished writing the last few words, he did not agree to have lunch in the shop as he wished, but stretched his shoulders and neck, Asked: "What time is it?"

    Babao complained in his heart, but still

    answered honestly, "It's a quarter of noon." "Okay." Lu Chengxiao replied, "Come here first in the morning, let's go home for dinner, my mother may wait I’m writing .”

    Then he put down his pen and got up to leave.     Looking up, he saw that Babao

    was still standing there dawdly, with a look of wanting to say something but not deciding whether to say it or not...

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, "What are you thinking about?"

The son had to say it if he didn't say it, "Then what, that girl that day, she hasn't gone back today, she's just waiting around in the street outside, it's already halfway through the morning, you go out now, once I'm sure she'll run into it." So let's not go out.

    Lu Chengxiao: ...

    "Are you letting someone stare at her?" People

    couldn't hear the emotion behind these words, and Babao stood upright immediately, and said dully: "Isn't this... don't you want to see her? I don't want to see you." Just watch , don't worry, I didn't call anyone else, just the little boy in our shop."

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, "It doesn't have to be like this in the future."

    As for why it doesn't have to be like this, he didn't say anything, and he didn't say anything more. Lifted his feet and went out.

    Babao could only follow along, watching Lu Chengxiao's expression while leaving the shop.

    He said he didn't see the person who was staying on the street all the time, and Lu Chengxiao's face was very indifferent, as if he had never heard of anyone waiting to block him.

    The master and the servant walked for a while, but Babao didn't see anyone chasing him, so he breathed a sigh of relief, guessing that the girl didn't wait to leave.

    Only halfway through this relief, Lu Chengxiao, who was walking in front, froze in his footsteps.

    Babao, who had been paying attention to him all the time, followed his gaze to look at him, and his face changed when he saw it.

    The person he thought had left was in the clothing store on the left, and was about to come out when he was stopped by a young man not far away, and Babao clearly heard the young man ask, "Does the girl live in Changfeng Town?"

    He turned his head to look at Lu Chengxiao, and saw his lips pursed tightly. He only glanced over there, then looked away, and left without saying a word.

    When Liu Yu noticed Lu Chengxiao, he only saw his back in the distance, he was walking so fast, Liu Yu wasn't even sure if he saw him just now.

    She didn't care about the man's entanglement, and quickly walked out of the clothing store and chased him out.

    The gap between men and women was undoubtedly revealed at this time. Lu Chengxiao just walked, and although Liu Yu had to be concerned about the eyes of others and couldn't run, he still ran all the way. In this way, he chased half a long street and turned to another road. Kan narrowed the distance with Lu Chengxiao.

    The trail was quiet, so she simply ran and chased after it.

    "Master Lu."

    She called out.

    Babao's steps paused.

    Lu Chengxiao acted as if he had never heard of it.

    Liu Yu's heart skipped a beat, he was afraid that his intuition was about to come true.

    She bit her lip, and this time called him by name: "Lu Chengxiao!"

    This was the first time she called him by his name.

    The voice was less soft than usual, urgent and heavy, with a slight panting.

    Seems annoyed.

    Lu Chengxiao finally stopped in his tracks, facing her scrutiny.

    She pressed her heart, and before she could catch her breath, she just stared at him with those extremely beautiful pupils. There was a cluster of light in them, which was so warm that it could burn into people's hearts. He expressed his confusion and puzzlement, and asked him frankly for an explanation.

    Seeing her upright appearance, Lu Chengxiao let out a laugh that only he could hear clearly, and looked at her without speaking.

    Like a silent contest.

    In this contest, Babao, who was completely abandoned from the battlefield, timidly fought and retreated.

    No way, in such an atmosphere, he himself felt that it was too much for him to stick here.

    Naturally, Liu Yu didn't really get out of breath after a short trot. Whether it's Liujia Village or Liuxian Pavilion, or doing farm work or practicing dancing, she has never had anything to do with the trait of frailty, she just needs to borrow Take a close look at Lu Chengxiao.

    The young man's brows were stern, and there seemed to be nothing in his cold eyes, but also something seemed to be hidden deep.

    It was no longer something she could see through at a glance.

    Liu Yu knew that the guess in his heart was probably true.

    She had thought a lot this morning, and the only flaw she could think of was that she chased the aunt of the village Zheng's family in a hurry that day. If Lu Chengxiao went there that day and came back to see her, then the failure of the chance encounter these days and his current situation Indifference can be explained.

    Liu Yu was annoyed at her carelessness, but she also knew that the more she got to this point, the more she couldn't feel guilty.     Her thoughts turned, as if she had finally recovered her breath, she just looked at Lu Chengxiao

    and asked directly: "Young Master Lu, you don't want to see me?"     Looking at Liu Yu's clear eyes, Lu Chengxiao sincerely admired her calmness and acting skills.     At most fifteen, he thought.     When he was fifteen years old, did he have her city skills and mind skills?     Undoubtedly not.

    But even though he knew in his heart what kind of person this was, facing her question at this moment, he still felt uncontrollable unexplainable discomfort in his heart.

    Unfeeling words, even half a sentence could not be uttered.

    "Girl, do you think there is something we must see between you and me?"

    He looked at her and asked back.

    However, Liu Yu keenly caught this tiny concession.

    If it's not completely heartless, she still has a chance. If it is really found out that the foot injury that day was a disguise, it is necessary to draw a story to explain it.

    In this way, she drooped her eyelash feathers slightly with a bit of shame, and raised her long eyelashes again, and when she looked at Lu Chengxiao, her brows and eyes already showed a bit of a daughter's timidity. Liu Yu took out the purse from his sleeve pocket that he hadn't delivered in a few days and handed it to Lu Chengxiao, a little embarrassed, but also with a little expectation: "This is a purse I made myself, I always wanted to thank you for helping me last time, but I just came to the town A few times, I never meet you."

    What can I help?

    Naturally, Lu Chengxiao knew that he carried her over the five or six mountains.

    He still clearly remembers that day, how much he wished that the mountain road would never end.

    It was the first time in my life that I knew the taste of love. It was so beautiful that it would go back and forth countless times in my heart.

    However, the mountain road has an end, but the end of the love road is far more unexpected than the end of the mountain road, which caught him off guard.

    It snapped off before it even started.

    Lu Chengxiao lowered his eyes and saw that what was held in his white and slender hands was a dark blue purse, embroidered with auspicious clouds, green bamboo and the golden word "Ping An". The net is exquisitely made, with double tassels on the bottom. The material is not first-class, but it is already the best material in the embroidery shop in Changfeng Town. The most eye-catching is the style and embroidery technique. It can be seen that a lot of thought has been put into it. .

    He found out sadly that even if he put up a thousand barriers in his heart, he was still vulnerable when facing Liu Yu.

    She can easily break all his defenses and control his heartbeat.

    I couldn't restrain the indescribable madness and the half-numb and half-awake pain in my heart between joy and sorrow.

    For a moment, he even thought, just like this, don't struggle, so what if he is a fool who is tricked by her?

    She tried her best to get close to "Lu Sanlang". Isn't he Lu Sanlang?

    Lu Chengxiao's heart was full of emotions, his eyes finally became turbulent, and they were no longer cold.

    Liu Yu took this subtle change into his eyes, and his heart was hanging high, waiting for an answer—whether to skip it or not to mention it, or to ask directly, no matter which one it was, he quickly figured out how to deal with it in his heart.

    Lu Chengxiao lowered his eyes and asked himself, can he really be innocent? Can you accept a woman who is full of scheming and duplicity? Is that still the one he likes?

    After a while, it finally became clear.

    He can't do it.

    Since she can't be innocent, why bother to waste her time and mess up her mind.     He slanted his thin lips in a self-deprecating arc, and said in a cold voice: "Girl, you were joking

    , you didn't need help at that time, did you?

    "

It faded away, leaving only a pale background, her plump lips trembled slightly, as if she didn't dare to face Lu Chengxiao, but at the same time she seemed to finally understand.

    Liu Yu smiled, with a bit of embarrassment in her smile, "So that's the case, no wonder..."

    She held back her remaining words, and forced a smile: "I lied, you...you should be angry."

    Admitting this as happy.

    Lu Chengxiao smiled, and couldn't tell whether her embarrassment, loss, or shyness and admiration were real. He didn't say yes or no, he felt that the words were very clear so far, and he wanted to leave.

    "Lu Chengxiao!" Liu Yu hastily called out.

    Lu Chengxiao paused to look at her.

    "If, if you lie just because you like you, can you...can you forgive me?" Liu Yu handed the purse in front of Lu Chengxiao again, "This purse, please treat it as my apology to you, okay?" The

    voice was soft , with cautious expectation and flattery in his eyes.

    This kind of Liu Yu, even a fairy who cuts off love and love can't bear to refuse.

    Lu Chengxiao stared at her for a while, and suddenly felt a sense of absurdity.

    If I hadn't personally experienced how superb her acting skills are, if I hadn't heard the woman say that Liu Yuxun's husband's family must be from a good family, if I hadn't seen her buying him from two beggars. , he must be softening his heart at this time.

    After all, he is only mortal.

    A mortal who fell in love with her.

    Lu Chengxiao laughed, like crying, laughing, or laughing at himself.

    The bright April sun shone on his face, even the silhouette of the long eyelashes was clearly visible, and the sarcasm between the eyebrows and eyes was clearly illuminated.

    Liu Yu was stunned, with a very bad feeling in her heart, as if something was out of her control, but she really didn't understand what went wrong.

    She was a little at a loss, "Lu Chengxiao..."

    "Miss Liu." Lu Chengxiao finally turned cold and interrupted her.

    "You shouldn't call me by my name anymore."

    He paused his gaze on the purse in Liu Yu's hand, "This purse is even more unreasonable for Mr. Lu, who gave it to me in private. I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you clearly in the future. Self-respect is better."

    The author has something to say:

    the next chapter will be added to V, and it will be updated at 0:06 in the morning.

    *****

    Recommended my follow-up article "Shangshang Daji":

    Wei Shuyun was reborn. She didn't want to follow the footsteps of her previous life and become a concubine with a businessman. She resolutely snatched away her cousin Cheng Chuning's marriage and married her cousin's husband Jiang Huaijing in her previous life. In this life, she will be the official wife that everyone envies.

    But she never expected that Cheng Chuning would throw himself into the river on the day she got married, and was rescued by Jiang Huaijing's neighbors, Pei's family, and finally married Pei Zheng, who had never lived to be twenty-one in his previous life. .

    Cheng Chuning already has the reputation of keqin on his back, if Pei Zheng dies, wouldn't the keqin and Kefu also be stained with it?

    Wei Shuyun felt ashamed for a moment, but soon hardened her heart. Everyone has their own fate. In her previous life, Cheng Chuning had a very good fate, but in this life, she is blessed by God.

    Cheng Chuning dressed as an orphan girl who was forced to drown herself in the river by her uncle's family, and was caught by the old lady Pei who was guarding downstream with her daughter-in-law.

    As for the celibacy that others said, Mrs. Pei didn't believe a word, she held Cheng Chuning as a treasure in her heart.

    On the day of the big wedding, the bridal chamber was full of flowers and candles, and Cheng Chuning learned the reason from her husband Pei Zheng.

    The old lady obtained a hexagram for Pei Zheng five years ago, and the second half of the hexagram reads:

    "Mudong Yinzheng, the river god marries a daughter."

    "If it comes true, it will be a change of fate against the sky, and it will be auspicious."

    And she was the one that the old lady had been guarding for five years, and she was fished out of the river in Mu Dongyin.

    Wei Shuyun waited for the news of Pei Zheng's death, but year after year, Pei Zheng not only lived a good life, but also became famous and became a minister. Cheng Chuning's order was much higher than in his previous life.

    Cheng Chuning: Ke Qin? If it doesn't exist, I will conquer demons and monsters.

    Thanks to the little angel who voted for me to be the overlord or to irrigate the nutrient solution during 2022-03-14 12:01:00~2022-03-15 12:01:00~

    Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: Little Lion 2; 1 melon eater in the storybook;

    Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Yourmajesty;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 30.9K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...
9.3K 712 21
"In the heart of the Most powerful land on earth named Arya, where the moonlight casts shadows of ancient secrets, a forbidden dance awakens forces l...
10.1K 181 40
Ying Xu gave birth to a beautiful face that is beyond the ordinary and refined. However, she does not match her fairy-like face, she is greedy fo...