Zhejun

Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 21

405 5 0
Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 21 (add 600 words)

    Liu Yu knew nothing about his situation, and still pinned all his hopes on Lu Chengxiao.

    After returning to Liu's house that day, Liu Kangsheng personally asked her about her embroidery learning progress, and asked Wen's how she was learning.

    The conversation turned to the end, and he told Liu Yu, "Teaching your third sister-in-law should also hurry up. You can teach her as much as you have learned. It is only recently that she has time to learn, and I am afraid she will not be able to take care of it in the future.

    " It sounds to others that Wen's childbirth is imminent, and he can't take care of learning embroidery later, but Liu Yu knows that it's not that Wen has no time, but that Liu Kangsheng doesn't have much time left for her.

    It rained the next day.

    Holding an oil-paper umbrella, Liu Yu went to town as usual.

    The little brothers and sisters came late today, Liu Yu looked at the rain and simply crossed the bridge to meet it.

    She got off the bridge and stood there for a cup of tea, only to see two children running towards each other with a round lotus leaf on their shoulders.

    Liu Yu frowned, walked over quickly, put the two children under the umbrella, and took a look, the brothers and sisters were drenched in the slanting rain except for their heads protected by lotus leaves.

    She squeezed Xiao Ya's worn clothes with her hands, and squeezed out a handful of water between her fingers.

    Liu Yu regretted that he hadn't thought carefully and only gave such a place for his own convenience. With such a young child and no food and clothing, wearing this wet clothes, it might not be good if he couldn't bear the wind and cold.

    If so, it would be her fault.

    She looked around and patted the two children's thin shoulders: "Go, change this wet clothes first."

    Both siblings were stunned, the boy was a little embarrassed, and the little girl said: " Elder sister, we don't have any clothes to change."

    Liu Yu knew it, counting the money on her body, it was not easy to do private work behind the Liu family's back, even if she had the money quietly given by the Wang family yesterday morning, It's not enough to look at together, let alone two sets of clothes, she can't afford even one set.

    After thinking about it, I could only send the two children to the embroidery shop.

    There was no one in the small town on a rainy day, and the female shopkeeper was stunned when she saw Liu Yu, her gaze fell on the two children she was protecting under her umbrella, and she asked in doubt, "Miss, who is this?"

    Naturally, she knew these two children. Yes, I have been in Changfeng Town for several months, and I have been to her several times to beg for food.

    A girl who looks like a fairy, two beggars, people who have nothing to do with each other, how come together?

    Liu Yu didn't go into details, but just said why he came, "I met them on the road. I saw that their clothes were soaked. It's only April, and it's still cold in rainy days and nights, so I wanted to help buy clothes for them." The two brothers and sisters changed. It’s just ashamed to say that I only have a hundred coins in my hand, and it’s not enough to buy new clothes. In this town, I barely recognize my sister, so I brought them here. Ask my sister to help me, if there is any old clothes nearby that I don't want, I will buy two."

    "Oh, miss, you...have a kind heart." The female shopkeeper gave her heartfelt praise.

    She is doing this kind of business, and she can figure out the approximate price of ready-made clothes by just glancing at the two children. For such an older child, two new clothes cost three or four hundred cash for poor fabrics. Hundreds of papers are enough, and there is a family whose children have grown up, and the old clothes are not needed, and it is a good thing for both parties to be able to exchange them for silver.

    "I don't have any suitable old clothes as a gift, so it's cheaper to ask a question. You just wait in the store, and I'll help you ask the neighbors in the alley behind the house."

    Liu Yu asked himself if he had a baby. She is so compassionate, if it is a stranger, she really won't meddle in this business. She has known these two children for more than ten days, so they are not strangers at all, and this rain was caused by her, and she is wearing old clothes. If her ability permits, she is willing to stretch out her hand for peace of mind.

    How did she get acquainted with these two children? The reason is that it is not humane to understand. Liu Yu only had one life, "Then I will trouble my sister."

    The female shopkeeper went out from the back door of the shop, and there were only two women doing work in the shop, looking at Liu Yu from time to time. She was really born too well, even as a woman, she felt that she couldn't get enough of her, so she couldn't help but glance at her again and again.

    I wanted to say a few words, but seeing that she was obviously dressed as a country girl in coarse sackcloth, but she just stood upright, she had an indescribable demeanor, the two women were stunned and no one dared to open their mouths.     The two brothers and sisters were soaking wet, and they were only standing under the eaves outside the embroidery shop. At this time, when they heard that Liu Yu was buying clothes for them, the boy held his sister's hand tightly, and the other hand Subconsciously touched the hidden pocket in the clothes.     One hundred Wen, he heard it just now.     When the female shopkeeper came back with two sets of old clothes, he bit his lips, finally made up his mind, and stopped Liu Yu when she took out the money, "Sister, I have one hundred coins.     " The fisherman earns more than one hundred wen, obviously he can afford this money, but he asks for it for nothing, the boy is not so cheeky. Reaching out from his pocket, he took out a bunch of copper coins and handed them to the female shopkeeper.     The female shopkeeper looked a little surprised, she looked at the boy and then at Liu Yu.     Liu Yu smiled, "Keep your money."     He still handed over his money to the female shopkeeper.     Her somewhat familiar attitude with the two children made the shopkeeper stunned, but she didn't ask what happened. After receiving the string of money, she took the initiative to ask the two children to go to the utility room in the backyard of her shop to change clothes.     The good man did it to the end, so he simply poured hot water, took an old towel and let the two children wipe their bodies, boiled two bowls of hot ginger soup, sprinkled a little brown sugar, and asked the brothers and sisters who had changed their clothes to drink it. Just stop.     Liu Yu felt that this one was really a female Bodhisattva.     When the shopkeeper came out with the two children, Liu Yu thanked her with the two young ones, and the three of them left the shop, and the two children were under the eaves of the shop. Oil paper umbrella, but financial resources do not allow it.

    "Just hide under this eaves, go when the rain stops, and don't go next time it rains." If she really got sick because of this, she would feel uneasy.

    The child's nose was sore, and the hand holding the dirty clothes carefully rubbed the clean clothes on his body, suppressing the soreness of his sobs for a long time, and said: "Thank you, sister."

    Liu Yu smiled and said nothing.     The child looked around and lowered his voice very low: "Lu Sanlang

    went to the cloth shop early this morning, but he didn't know if he was still in the shop after my sister took me to buy clothes for so long."

very guilty.

    Liu Yu nodded and said hello.

    The boy also seemed to know that she was anxious to see Lu Sanlang, so he waved to Liu Yu without saying much.

    After bidding farewell to the siblings, Liu Yu went straight to Lu Feng's cloth shop. I thought I would see Lu Chengxiao soon, but when I looked in from the outside of the shop, there was no sign of Lu Chengxiao at all.

    She also murmured in her heart, not sure if Lu Chengxiao really went back, or if she couldn't see clearly from outside the shop.

    In this weather, she didn't spend time outside, she just looked at the fabrics, put away her umbrella and went into the shop, when the clerk greeted her, Liu Yu just said to take a look for herself.

    Babao passed through the back hall with a few pieces of cloth in his arms. He raised his eyes and saw Liu Yu looking through the cloth. He was so frightened that he turned around and went back to the backyard. The movements were so smooth that he didn't even have a brain After a while, holding the few pieces of cloth, I turned back to the warehouse behind.

    Lu Chengxiao, who was learning how to distinguish the good and bad of various fabrics from the shopkeeper in the warehouse, saw that he brought the things back, and wondered, "What are you doing?"

    Babao looked at Lu Chengxiao, and then at the shopkeeper Yan, not knowing How to say.

    Shopkeeper Yan is an old man, so he found an excuse to go out after a smile.

    As soon as the person walked away, Babao regretted it.

    The third young master should not have seen the clues.

    But it was too late to react now, and he didn't have the guts to lie.

    Lu Chengxiao only glanced at him, without saying anything, Babao honestly pointed in the direction of the shop, "That's right, that girl from yesterday morning was     in our shop." With the two children together, it is not surprising that she will appear here.

    He just suddenly thought that Liu Yu should also recognize Babao as his servant. After all, it seemed that he had spent a lot of effort on him, so he asked Babao: "Did she see you?"

    Babao shook his head again and again: " No, no, my face is covered by these cloths, as soon as I saw her, I turned around and walked away, I didn’t dare to enter the shop, she was looking at the fabrics, and didn’t see me.” These

    words were all subconsciously jumped out, and everyone said When it was over, Babao felt that something was wrong.

    Yes, it seemed that he was particularly afraid of that girl.

    Another thought, isn't it just fear, for fear that the third young master of his family will feel uncomfortable.

    Babao, who had figured out this level, really wanted to show his face to himself.

    Stupid, stupid, why don't you just pretend you didn't see it? Why did you just hide it and stab the Third Young Master in front of you.

    He carefully looked at Lu Chengxiao's expression, but found that he didn't have any emotional ups and downs, he didn't care at all, and continued to study the work at hand before, but he didn't ask him to move things forward again.

    Babao savored it in his heart, and finally came to his senses.

    The third young master really doesn't want to see that girl again.

    It's not good, don't be sad and frustrated if you don't see it, the way it was a few days ago was too worrying.

    Babao wanted to understand this, and he felt relieved all of a sudden.

    The third young master is still the third young master, so it is so easy to be disturbed by love.

    He didn't carry things to the front anymore, he only worked in the back hall, but he also put a little more thought into it, pulled a little apprentice to whisper a few words, and let the little apprentice quietly stare at Liu Yu.

    "It's the girl who just came into the shop, the one with the prettiest face. You have to let me know when she leaves and where she goes when she leaves the door."

    "Be smart, don't get caught .” The

    little apprentice led the task and left.

    Babao is very proud, you are staring at our third young master, then I will stare at you too!

    I just feel like I did a smart thing.

    But let people stare at him, how long Liu Yu wandered around the shop, and how long he lingered outside the shop, he weighed himself, but he didn't say a word to Lu Chengxiao.

    The third young master doesn't want to see him, so his eight treasures will be the wall that separates everything!

    In the warehouse, Lu Chengxiao didn't know that his servant was determined to build a good wall.

    He was still standing where he was, but it was difficult for his mind to sink into those silk brocades, vertical and horizontal latitude and longitude.

    The sound of rain hitting the tiles was dense.

    With the sound of rain, Lu Chengxiao's mood also became complicated and disturbed.

    He knew exactly what the dirt road on the side of the mountain would look like in such a rainy day, and just because he knew it, he became sullen.

    In order to marry "Lu Sanlang", nothing can stop her.

    Yes, marry "Lu Sanlang", not Lu Chengxiao.

    It is to put Babao or anyone else in the position of Lu Jiasanlang, which is her goal at this time.

    How ridiculous, at this moment he would have such an idea.

    He leaned his head against a beam beside him, trying to let out a long breath, but he could only hear short breaths from his nose. The chest cavity seemed to be stuffed with a ball of cotton, or the wet cotton soaked by the cold rain, which made it difficult for him to even breathe smoothly.

    Lu Chengxiao closed his eyes, he thought, he just needs some time.

    That's all.

    The author has something to say:

    I think the card chapter is weird, and 600 words have been added at the end of the chapter. If you have read it, you can read the end of the chapter again. Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-13 12:01:00~2022-03-14 12:01:00~

    Thanks to the little angels who cast mines: Chirp Mimi 1;     thanks

    to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of orange kio_; 10 bottles of black tea macchiato and dust; 8 bottles of Qin's Xuanhui;

Will continue to work hard!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.4K 85 5
❝ i'll wait up for you dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 she hates the festivities and is always grouchy, but me...
3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...