Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 20

460 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20

    Babao was overjoyed, it was the third day, and the third young master was finally willing to go out.

    He responded loudly, "Third young master, you go to eat first, I'm going to go right away."

    Dian Dian went to get the back basket and put on the car.

    But Lu Chengxiao took the dagger and the bow and arrow from the wall, picked up the back basket in Babao's hand, and went out.

    "Third young master, the car, I haven't set up the car yet!"

    Babao yelled and chased outside, alarming Chen Shi who was still watching the mother-in-law making breakfast in the kitchen in the backyard. There is a figure of a young son.

    When Mrs. Chen stomped her feet, she couldn't help muttering a few words.

    On the other side, Lu Chengxiao had already left the alley and headed towards Zhenbei. He was tall and long-legged, with big strides, and Babao trotted to catch up.

    "Third young master, I'll carry the basket, bow and arrow." As he spoke, he moved all the things on Lu Chengxiao's hands and shoulders to himself.

    He didn't have the guts to ask why Liu's village was so far away, why didn't they take a mule cart.

    Intuition told him, don't mention the word Liujiacun.

    The master and servant walked in muffled voices, and after a while they arrived at the north of Zhenbei and crossed the stone bridge.

    Babao carefully looked at Lu Chengxiao's expression, thinking that this is still going to Liujia Village, why must he walk, only to find at the intersection that Lu Chengxiao didn't turn left at all, and went straight into the mountain at the head of Zhenbei bridge along the path.

    He swallowed hard, wanting to say that there are wolves in the mountains, but he didn't have the guts. He thought to himself, it's April, and the wolves probably won't be looking for food outside, so they tightened their bows and arrows and followed closely. Following in Lu Chengxiao's footsteps.     With the previous day's experience on the mountain, Lu Chengxiao is now quite familiar with the plants used for dyeing, and there is no need to repeatedly compare and identify the manuscripts, so the progress is much faster than the previous one. In less than two hours, The back basket on Babao's back was full, and the two turned back directly, ready to go out of the mountain.     It is true that few people enter this mountain in the north of the town. Weeds are overgrown on the path, and trees and various shrubs are very lush. Being in it, the sky is blocked out.

    I can already hear the gurgling of the Yushui River, but my eyes are still green.

    A clear child's voice came through the barrier surrounded by branches and leaves, "Sister, Lu Sanlang was going out this morning and entered the mountain next to him."

    Lu Chengxiao paused.

    Babao stared round in astonishment.

    Lu Sanlang, how many Lu Sanlangs are there in Changfeng Town?

    He looked at Lu Chengxiao, Lu Sanlang who was entering this mountain, isn't that...? ? ? ! ! ! ! ! !

    Isn't that the third young master of his family! ! !

    Babao's expression froze, and he suddenly turned his face to look in the direction of the sound. If his gaze had penetrating power, then the branches and leaves in front of them would definitely be burnt out by his gaze at this moment, so that he could Rushed out to see who was watching the third young master's tail.

    However, he couldn't, so he turned to look at Lu Chengxiao, wanting to ask for an idea.

    Lu Chengxiao had already strode away, instead of following the trail out of the mountain, he went up the side mountain instead.

    He took big strides, as if he was wrapped in the wind, but silently did not make any sound.

    After turning around for a while, they came to the edge of the mountain, and there was only the last barrier in front of them, Lu Chengxiao stretched out his hand.

    As long as you push back the layers of branches and leaves, you can see everything clearly.

    The truth was within reach, but the hand stopped, the fingertips gradually retracted, and slowly clenched into a fist.

    He hesitated.

    "Have you entered the mountain in the north of Zhen?" The

    low-pitched female voice was very sweet.

    Lu Chengxiao only wished that he had never heard of it.

    Babao had already followed, and he didn't know what to do, so he stretched out his hand and pushed aside a branch and leaf in front of him, and the scene several meters away came into view, and he also recognized that it was the beggar brothers and sisters who often wandered around the Lu family, but his attention was even greater. Mostly attracted to young women.

    How could such a fairy-like girl even inquire about the whereabouts of the third young master of his family.

    Babao looked at Liu Yu, then turned to look at Lu Chengxiao, his face was full of shock and gossip.

    Lu Chengxiao pulled him back, barely avoiding Liu Yu's gaze of turning his head.

    Liu Yu suddenly felt his heart pounding, and subconsciously looked in the direction of Beishan, only to see a few gray sparrows flying up.

    Seeing her looking at Beishan, the boy persuaded her, "Sister, don't go into the mountain, I heard that there are wolves in the mountain."

    Liu Yu looked away, nodded and thanked him for his advice, took ten cents from his purse and handed it to the child, "Go ahead, take my sister to buy something to eat."

    He waved his hand to signal the siblings to go.

    Lu Chengxiao saw this scene through the gap between the scrambled branches and leaves, and didn't know what kind of mood he was in at the moment.

    Do you praise her for her ability, or her scheming?

    It turned out that not only the foot injury was a disguise, but all the encounters and fates were calculated one after another.

    Something in my heart was completely broken, so broken that Lu Chengxiao couldn't put it together no matter what.

    For a moment, he wanted to go out and stand in front of her. Take a look at how wonderful she will look when the lie is seen through and the mask is smashed.

    But the pair of legs were so heavy that it seemed that this majestic green mountain that was about to melt into the soles of the feet gave birth to thousands of roots, which fell from this square inch and took root forever.

    The two children left, and the place was so quiet that only the sound of water and the chirping of insects and birds remained. Lu Chengxiao in the mountain did not move, still hiding in the shade of branches and leaves, while Liu Yu outside the mountain wandered in place, looking at the path leading out of the mountain from time to time.

    In a mountain and outside a mountain, there are several trees and a mountain road, just standing there, no one left.

    Standing beside Lu Chengxiao, Babao looked at this and then that, and finally felt something subtle.

    He tugged at Lu Chengxiao's sleeve, and with a low breath, he asked with his mouth: "Aren't we going out?"

    Yeah, don't you want to go out?

    Lu Chengxiao also asked himself in his heart, why hesitate?

    Was it because he didn't want to have another "encounter" with her, or because he didn't want to embarrass her, or because he couldn't face it himself.

    Maybe both.

    Lu Chengxiao only felt that he was really... sad and ridiculous.

    He remained silent, and Babao didn't dare to ask any more questions, so he just stood there by his side.

    He didn't dare to take a step, and his mind was already racing. If by this time he still couldn't see what was going on between their third young master and the girl at the foot of the mountain, then he would have been by Lu Chengxiao's side for three years in vain. .

    The only thing that Babao didn't know was when exactly this happened, and why he didn't notice it at all.

    He racked his brains to recall what happened after they returned to Changfeng Town, and then he thought of the purse he saw on Lu Chengxiao's book case!

    He stared blankly, looking at the girl down the mountain in disbelief.

    Babao is fifteen years old this year, not an age at which she doesn't know anything. Combining the few words she heard with the beggar brother and sister, and Lu Chengxiao's recent abnormality, a very bad guess is vaguely formed in her heart. .

    It wouldn't be what he thought.

    He couldn't help secretly looking at Lu Chengxiao.

    But I saw his gaze through the gaps between the branches and leaves, vaguely, and I don't know where it fell.

    It seems to be the person on the bridge, but it seems to be just falling in the void, with nowhere to fall.

    Babao lamented in his heart, but still couldn't believe it.

    Liu Yu stared at the Beishan exit in a daze, calculating the possibility of waiting for Lu Chengxiao today.

    She didn't know what Lu Chengxiao was doing frequently going up the mountain, but seeing that he came down so late last time, she felt that the possibility of waiting for him was unlikely.

    According to the theory, she should go to the incense candle shop in the town now, buy some incense paper money, and go to the Yushui River to pay homage to her biological father whom she has never met.

    But the performance of Liu Dalang and Wu Shi after they came back made Liu Yu feel uneasy no matter what.

    She brushed her sleeves with her fingertips, and hidden in the sleeve pocket was a purse that was much more delicate than the ones usually sold in embroidery shops.

    She did it quietly at home these two days.

    There are still eighteen days left until the day when he was sold in his previous life. The closer this day is, the more anxious Liu Yu becomes.

    Liu Yu desperately wanted to see Lu Chengxiao. She even thought that it would be best if Lu Chengxiao could come to propose soon. If he was a meek person... Liu Yu thought that the favorability has already been almost won, or it would be okay to ask for help. Nothing.

    She was thinking about things in a mess, and she waited for more than half an hour.

    The later the time, the more anxious Liu Yu became, and he had to look at the sun in the sky from time to time.

    At about two quarters, Liu Yu still didn't wait for anyone, so Liu Yu didn't dare to stay any longer.

    None of the Liu family's father and son went out today, and there was a difficult Wu family, who might cause trouble if he came back late.

    She took one last look at the Beishan exit, and finally set foot on the return journey.

    Lu Chengxiao's gaze was drawn almost uncontrollably, he could see everything clearly, but it was still indescribably uncomfortable to really watch her drift away.

    I don't know what stirred into my chest, it can't be said to be painful, but it's messy and stuffy, so stuffy that I can't even breathe. He put away his knuckles, and if something pierced into his palm, the sharp pain could make him feel better, so as not to sink into numbness.

    Watching this scene, Babao felt that the sky was about to collapse.

    Especially when he saw that the girl was leaving in the direction of Liu's Village, the last bit of disbelief in his heart was smashed to pieces.

    It was the first time for the three young masters to like a girl, why did this happen to them.

    When the girl had gone so far that she couldn't even see her, seeing Lu Chengxiao still not moving, Babao finally asked tremblingly, "Third Young Master, shall we go back?"

    Lu Chengxiao waited half a beat before giving a response, and made a barely audible laugh: "Go back." Could it be

    that he really stood there forever.

    Looking at that desolate smile, Babao's face collapsed into a bitter gourd.

    This is not the kind of laughter that young people should have, it is better to just cry.

    The return journey was extremely silent, Lu Chengxiao never said a word from the beginning to the end.

    Until entering the alley, Babao saw the brothers and sisters beggars squatting in the corner eating buns, he took a careful look at Lu Chengxiao, and saw that there was no expression on his face.

    After hesitating for a moment, he reminded in a low voice: "Third young master."

    Lu Chengxiao paused almost imperceptibly, and then walked straight away.

    Babao hesitated, is it a nail after all, so just let it go?

    But the master didn't speak a word, and he didn't have the guts to make up his own mind to do anything, so he could only chase after him in a hurry.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-12 12:01:00~2022-03-13 12:01:00~Thanks to the little angels

    who irrigated the nutrient solution : Fat Dudu, nerdy 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 85 5
❝ i'll wait up for you dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 she hates the festivities and is always grouchy, but me...
43.1K 901 24
America is generally seen as a lazy country with a large appetite, very little intelligence, and a very large ego. Ame is perfectly happy with those...
39.8K 396 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...