Zhejun

Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... Xem Thêm

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 11

460 6 0
Bởi Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11

    The dawn of a new day has arrived, and the eight treasures are ready and waiting outside the gate of the Lu family. Lu Chengxiao comes out, and Mrs. Chen, the wife of the Lu family, brings the eldest daughter-in-law and the youngest daughter out together. The thing is a new spring shirt she made for her husband. Lu Chengxiao was going to the county, so he happened to take this spring shirt with him.

    Mrs. Chen was not willing to part with her son, and sent her son off from the third courtyard all the way, saying, "How thin have you become? It took you so long to bring you back, and you didn't want to take a rest. You ran to the shop all day, and you were in a hurry to go to the county. Li..."

    She seemed to know that the nagging was useless, and instead said: "I don't want to stay longer, tell your father what I have seen and heard about this trip, and come home first, and take a good rest for a while."     Lu Chengxiao laughed, "I've lost some weight here. This time I went to Suzhou with my adoptive father and brother, and I ate well all the way. Only mother thinks I'm thin. If I'm really thin, it's probably because of a kind of thinness that my mother thinks I'm thin."     Lu Shuang was so teased by her third brother's last sentence that she burst out laughing, and Chen patted her son's arm angrily, er, it's true that he is strong and not thin, and he also finds it funny, "Anyway, come back sooner. , your two elder brothers and I are not so difficult to see each other, only you, only see a few times a year, there is nothing more worrying." We talked all the     way until Lu Chengxiao asked Rao to agree.     Outside the gate of Lu's house, he rode away.     Mrs. Chen still stood outside the door and watched until the horse disappeared around the corner of the alley, then she sighed and led her daughter-in-law and daughter back to the mansion.     The eldest daughter-in-law, Qin, went ahead and persuaded, "Mother, don't worry, I see that the third brother has become more and more stable these years. He can study in Yuanzhou for a few years, learn literature and martial arts. This time, Uncle Li Shi personally took him to Suzhou and Hangzhou, which is rich in silk. Walking once, this is the good luck of the third brother, an opportunity that no one else can ask for."     Chen also knew this reason, and patted the eldest daughter-in-law's hand, "My son has traveled thousands of miles, mother is worried. In the past few months, I I can't sleep well, and I can't eat well, but now that he's back, my heart has finally come to fruition."     Lu Shuang smiled: "I think I forgot the third brother's skill, usually three or five people How can I get the body of the third brother? If you want me to say that in the future, the third brother will go far away, you just need to relax."

    Mrs. Chen glanced at her, "No matter how capable your third brother is, I, a mother, will also worry about it, and you too."

    "Yes, yes, third brother won't have to go to the academy from this year onwards. From now on, you can only care about kissing..."

    The mother-in-law, daughter-in-law, aunt and sister-in-law talked and laughed and went back to the inner courtyard.

    Outside the gate of Lu's house, everyone dispersed, and the two brothers and sisters who were squatting in the alley in the distance just galloped towards the direction of the horse, and there was no way they could catch up.

    "You said that Lu Sanlang rode a horse to the official road?"

    Liu Yu just arrived on the stone bridge in the north of the town, and got the news from his younger brother and sister.

    She frowned, it was a psychological tactic, she wanted to stretch him for two days first, so that he would feel more concerned, could it be that she had made a mistake, stretched him too much, and made him cold?

    And I don't think so, she intends to seduce someone, and if she kills him in just two days, then it's impossible for Hong Niangzi to spend a lot of resources on her, and it's impossible to earn nearly two years in Liuxian Pavilion. happy birthday.     He also thought that Lu's family had a shop in Anyi County, and there was a way to go to Anyi County and Yuanzhou City, so he asked carefully: "I heard outside the Lu's house where they are going? The county is still Yuanzhou City "     Both children shook their heads, and the older one replied in an orderly manner, "Mrs. Lu sent her out, but I never heard where she was going and when she would return."     Liu Yu was helpless, thinking about it. , although this Lu family is only a wealthy family in the town, the land price in the town is also cheap, and at least it is a three-entry yard.     I have to pay today's money and let the little brothers and sisters pay attention.     She was in a bad situation in Liu's house, and it was inconvenient for her to keep the embroidery work she did in private, so she went to the embroidery shop as usual.     The female shopkeeper of the embroidery shop is no longer surprised that she comes to sell a new purse every day. Liu Yu's embroidery is exquisite, and she doesn't care about the fragmented business. See you last time.

    It's just that this time after the money and the goods were settled, the female shopkeeper had some other thoughts, and asked Liu Yu from which village the girl was, but whether she was there.

    Liu Yu is guarding against the Liu family now, she does this little embroidery work in secret, how dare she ask the female shopkeeper to find out the details, she just pretends to be embarrassed, and baffles her in a few words.     When the people left, the embroiderer who worked in the shop smiled and asked the female shopkeeper

    , "This girl is really beautiful, and it's rare to have such clever hands. What's the matter, who are you thinking of matching?"

I really thought about my younger brother, but I wouldn't bring it up to talk about such an invisible matter. Then I thought about my younger brother's appearance, but it was mediocre, and I felt really unsuitable. I knew that I was impulsive just now. I gave it up in my heart, waved my hand and said, "I don't have that skill, I just asked a few words."     Here, Liu Yu doesn't know the gossip between the female shopkeeper and the embroidered lady, and it was already noon when she returned to Liujia Village. Yes, when I heard the aroma of cooking in the kitchen through the courtyard wall, I felt something unusual.     As soon as he entered the courtyard, sure enough, the Liu family father and son came back early today. Liu Yu thought about it and realized that there are a lot of farming tasks in March, and the women in the family are all diligent, but they will find their own excuses to be lazy and slippery Yes, this year she was allowed not to do heavy work again, and only one Wang family could support her in the fields. I think the father and son will be busy at home for a while.     The brothers of the Liu family were sorting out the utensils used for carpentry in the yard on weekdays. When they looked up and saw Liu Yu coming back, Liu Dalang and Liu Sanlang didn't respond, but Liu Erlang just piled up the work in his hands. He wiped his hands and shouted. With a sound, Ah Yu strode over, took out a plain purse from his sleeve pocket and handed it to Liu Yu, "This is for you."     Liu Yu looked at him puzzled, but did not reach out to take it.     Liu Erlang was a little embarrassed, "The family who worked on it finished all their work today. Before they left, they gave some candy. I divided it among Da Ya and Sanya. Here are two more for you."     Before Liu Yu said anything, she felt a scorching gaze on her. She turned her head instinctively, and saw Mrs. Lin staring at her through the window of the stove, with a very calm face. If it can be lit, it will burn her.

    Liu Yu has always thought that this second sister-in-law is very fake, she has a face that loves to smile, but there is always a bit of sharpness in her smile.

    Liu Yu didn't understand, two pieces of candy, as for?

    She turned her head and shook her head at Liu Erlang, "Thank you, second brother, but how can I eat these at my age, let's leave it to the big girl and the third girl.

    " After the rag was wrung out, she went into the main room to wipe the table. She made her position in the house very clear.

    After staying under the sun for a long time, as soon as I entered the main room, I felt that my eyes were dark, and my pupils became more comfortable after adapting to the change of light. When I raised my eyes, I met Liu Kangsheng's dark face.

    He was sitting on the Eight Immortals table, holding the handle of the teacup in one hand, and holding the pipe in the other, staring intently at it.

    This glance made Liu Yu's back feel cold, as if the person sitting at the table was not a person, but a poisonous snake hanging upside down from the beam, hissing and spitting.

    She didn't know where she had offended Liu Kangsheng, but she clearly felt the malice. He didn't dare to show any strangeness, he greeted Liu Kangsheng as usual, then he wiped the table in suspense, and then turned to go to the kitchen to get the dishes.

    After leaving the main room, the whole person was exposed to the sun at noon, and the coldness that was trying to penetrate into the bones of the person dissipated a little.

    Since Mrs. Wang let go that day, Liu Yu really ate lunch with everyone in the Liu family every day, but no one said anything, and there was nothing to say about the lunch.

    Liu Yu's intuition was indeed right, Liu Kangsheng agreed that she would go to town every day, but it was another thing to see her stepdaughter returning home at noon, and the feeling of dissatisfaction in her heart He couldn't hold back the frankness, if he hadn't saved his mind to sell her, he would have exploded a long time ago if he didn't want to make extra troubles at this critical joint.

    Heimei ate a meal, and stopped Liu Dalang who was about to go back to the house after the meal, "Come to my room."

    The whole family, except for the ignorant child, all looked over, but no one dared to ask Liu Kangsheng, the head of the family, what he called the eldest son in alone to explain, but they all stopped at this moment when they were about to go back to their rooms , the women who were cleaning the table were also quiet in their hands, and their ears were so stunned that they wished they could see the wind grow three points.

    Liu Yu felt even more uneasy, until Liu Dalang came out and asked Mrs. Wu to pack up some dry food, and when the husband and wife were about to take a trip to the county, the guesses in their hearts were settled.

    It's been too long, and she can't remember many details of her previous life, but Liu Dalang and his wife did go to the county seat. At that time, it was said that there was a small job in the county seat, and Liu Kangsheng assigned Liu Dalang to do it. Shi to take care of.

    Today Liu Dalang told his two brothers the same thing, only Liu Yu didn't believe a word, and he had to tell Liu Dalang in the house without telling the other two sons of the Liu family about any job.

    She had an intuition that this matter had something to do with selling herself, and even had a vague guess that Liu Dalang was probably there to check the market and find a matchmaker.

    Liu Yu's complexion turned pale, and her heart beat quickly, beating on her eardrums like a drum beating to her death, but she didn't dare to let interested people look at her like this, so she could only hide in her own room.

    At this time, he regretted that he had stretched Lu Sanlang for two days in order to increase his chances of winning, and he didn't know whether Lu Sanlang had gone to the county town or Yuanzhou City. Counting the days, today is the fifth day since she was reborn, and the days are getting closer. To her, this Liu family is no different from a tiger's den and a wolf's den. Staying for a moment longer will be a torment.

    Liu Yu's hair was in pain, when she was urging her to die, it wasn't Lu Sanlang who stretched, but she clearly stretched herself.

    This afternoon, Liu Yu was holding the embroidery frame, but she had no intention of doing embroidery anymore.

    As dusk approached, the unique sound of horseshoes stepping on bluestone slabs sounded in the deep alley where the beggar brothers and sisters had recently hidden.

    "Da da da", the voice came from far to near, and hit the eardrums of the two brothers and sisters grouped under the eaves of the deep alley.

    The boy pulled off a rag that was too old to be seen covering his body, and touched the entrance of the alley.

    Hearing a little movement, Lu Chengxiao turned his head and faced the beggar's face protruding from the inclined alley. He raised his eyebrows, and the child had shrunk back.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-03 19:01:00~2022-03-04 19:01:00~Thanks to the little angels

    who irrigated the nutrient solution : 2 bottles of old waist that can't lie flat;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

43.1K 901 24
America is generally seen as a lazy country with a large appetite, very little intelligence, and a very large ego. Ame is perfectly happy with those...
75.9K 1K 36
https://m.shubaow.net/107/107369/ Author: red leaves are like fire Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-02-28 Latest: Chapter 36 rebirth...
39.7K 394 25
Song You was very beautiful when she got married. She married Han Cheng, the deputy head of the group. Only after she got married did she realize how...
1.4K 85 5
❝ i'll wait up for you dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 she hates the festivities and is always grouchy, but me...