Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Chapter 3

730 12 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 3 Goals

    Liujia Village is about five or six miles away from Changfeng Town, and if you walk quickly, you can get there in two or three quarters of an hour, but Liu Yu is walking slowly all the way, not in a hurry.

    In my previous life, I didn't talk about picking up customers. The red lady wanted to raise her price. It was just a performance. The customers who had a tea circle were also carefully selected. Money, demeanor, and status were all indispensable. In Huizi's words, it is absolutely impossible to get out, so Liu Yu has been in that pavilion ever since he entered the Liuxian Pavilion, and he has never taken a step. Calculating a little, he has not walked freely in the past two years up.

    Now the rural scenery along the way, in her eyes, is also lively and full of anger. The old world that was wiped out in her life before, miraculously and vividly appeared in front of her eyes, as if it was a gentle embrace. , to welcome her back from hell to the world.     Changfeng Town is one of the only two towns in Anyi County, surrounded by dozens of villages, facing the official road in the west, and a tributary of the Yushui River in the north of the town. Although it can't be called prosperous, it is much better than the surrounding villages.     Crossing a stone bridge from the north of the town is the boundary of Changfeng Town.     Unlike Liujia Village, where tile-roofed and thatched huts are seen at a glance, Changfeng Town is mostly tile-roofed, and the roads are also paved with bluestone, which is much cleaner than the countryside. There are many shops on several main streets in the town, including medical library, book shop, cloth shop and embroidery shop, pastries, rice grains, and groceries. Because it is adjacent to the official road, there are also several mansion shops, restaurants, and tea houses for people to come and go. Merchants stay at the top.     When Liu Yu entered the town, it was just the beginning of the year, and it was the busiest time of the day in the town. At the intersection of Lane Mo and both sides of the main street, there are stalls carrying baskets and carrying burdens. Except for the entrances of the shops, they dare not block the doors of the shops, and the rest of the shops cannot be inserted. The things they sell are also varied. Duck and fish eggs, all kinds of food, bowls and crockpots, needles and threads, mats and wooden chairs, baskets and brooms, kit Kat utensils... There are endless hawkers along the street.     The crowd in the street was bustling with people, half were townspeople, half were villagers from surrounding villages who came out to buy. Only then did Liu Yu suddenly realize that today is the market day every five and ten.     She merged into the market, attracting countless gazes along the way.     Liu Yu turned in when he walked to Xiufang, but he didn't enter the most shop that Liu's frequented.

    It is said to be an embroidery workshop, but it is actually engaged in the sale of ready-made clothes, and also deals in small items such as rouge and spices, embroidered handkerchiefs, pearls and flowers. There are three similar shops in Changfeng Town, except for the residents of the town and nearby villagers. Because many villages are far away from the town, there are often peddlers who will come here to sell some goods from village to household. Occasionally, there are businessmen who pass by official roads or waterways. For the difference in price, some will be brought to the county to sell, so these embroidery workshops collect all the exquisite manual work.

    At this time, in addition to a female shopkeeper in the shop, there are two garment ladies doing work in the shop. As soon as Liu Yufu entered the store, three people in the store looked over.

    The eyes of the shopkeeper of the embroidery shop were even brighter, she looked at her several times in a row, she got up to say hello, and she wondered that there was such an outstanding girl in Changfeng Town, which I had never seen before.

    Guan Liuyu was dressed in coarse cloth, and the fabric was made of homespun cloth woven by the peasants at home, without even the most basic dyeing, so she guessed it was a girl from the nearby village, probably from a poor family.     It's already spring season, and the girls of Liu Yu's age in the town have already put on spring shirts at this time, light yellow and light green, so fresh and beautiful, but this girl is pure and clean, so people don't feel shabby when looking at it, but add a little bit to it Weak and slender beauty.     The shopkeeper has also been in the ready-made clothing business for more than ten years, and this is the first time she knows that coarse linen clothes can look so good on people.     Liu Yu didn't know that the shopkeeper had pondered so much in her heart just by meeting each other. She put the bundle in her hand on the table, untied it to reveal the package full of tied knots inside, and asked, "Shopkeeper, don't you know?" Can you take this net here?" The     voice was sweet, soft as if soaked in the honey of March, and finally the female shopkeeper's attention was drawn away from her.     He lowered his head to look at the nets in Liu Yu's bag, his eyes moved slightly, he sighed in his heart at the exquisite craftsmanship, and said with a smile, "Of course I took it."

    Although Liu Yu is a fresh face, but because of her good craftsmanship, the female shopkeeper doesn't want to just do a hammer business, so the quotation is quite fair, divided into fancy and simple quotations, complicated five yuan for one, and simple three yuan for two Wendu, because there are nearly two hundred zippers in that bag, and finally counted, there are five hundred and sixty-two yuan.

    Liu Yu didn't have a purse, but he had an old purse that he carried with him, so he put the five strings of money and the sixty-two coins he got into his purse and put it away.

    Liu Yu didn't intend to hand over the five hundred and sixty-two coins to Wang's hands. Although there was a lifetime between the big envelopes, because he was used to doing it in the past, Liu Yu also knew that it was at least because he was busy. It took a month or two to save up.

    Because before Liu Kangsheng told her not to do the housework this morning, she and the Wang family basically shared the housework in the Liu family, so Liu Yu didn't have much time to make friends every day.     Since she was ten years old, she learned how to make a net with a girl from the same village, and then figured out many complicated tricks by herself. She has never touched a penny of the money she earned in the past six years, and the Wang family took it all to supplement the Liu family's family. .     After a new life, Liu Yu is naturally not so good-natured, besides, she will need money today.     Seeing that she had collected the money, the female shopkeeper asked Liu Yu if she still needed to buy some colorful ropes for tying knots.     Liu Yu is not interested in continuing to work hard to help the Liu family make money, the most important thing right now is to quickly find a good marriage for herself, so she shook her head and said, "I don't need to buy colorful ropes for now, I only have one thing, I want to ask you a little bit."     "Tell me."     "A relative asked me to find a matchmaker. Does the shopkeeper know which matchmaker in this town is safe?"     "Matchmaker? There are several in the town, but if you want to be safe, go to the west of the town to find Lin Jiuniang. In terms of seniority, you can call her Aunt Lin, and her house is easy to find, that is, the official road from the west comes in, and the third house on the left side of the town entrance is surrounded by a fenced yard."     Liu Yu thanked and rolled up The empty furoshiki left the embroidery workshop.     After exiting the main street of Changfeng Town, the flow of people became noticeably less. She identified the direction and headed west towards the town.

    The female shopkeeper explained in detail that Lin's matchmaker's house was really easy to find. When Liu Yu was standing at the gate of Lin Jiuniang's house and looking in, a neatly dressed, 40-year-old woman with neatly tucked hair came out of the house. The man saw Liu Yu as soon as he glanced at him. Because of Liu Yu's good looks, his eyes lit up. He called Immortal Concubine in his heart, but kept his mouth reserved, and asked, "Miss, are you looking for someone?"

    Liu Yu nodded and said: "I don't know if this is Aunt Lin's house?"

    The woman smiled, "I am Lin Jiuniang, the girl is here to look for me? Let's talk in the room, please."

    Smiling, she welcomed Liu Yu into the courtyard and led the people there. When he was seated in the main room, he inquired about Liu Yu's background without any trace, while offering tea, he was quite polite, and at first glance he was a neat person who was very good at dealing with people.

    Liu Yu declined and asked her not to be busy, but did not elaborate on her own situation.

    Lin Jiuniang didn't ask any further questions. In the business she does, there are many women who come to find her, but girls' homes are rare, and there are some who don't want to go into details. On the contrary, it can be seen from this that I'm afraid It's a door-to-door business, so he smiled deeper and said: "The visitor is a customer, how can there be no tea."

    Shaoqing has already brewed, brought the tea tray over, and placed one on Liu Yu and his own table, So Fang looked at Liu Yu with a smile, and asked her why she came.

    Liu Yu didn't say much else, and took out the five strings of money that had just been warmed up in the embroidery workshop from his purse, put them on the table and pushed them towards Lin Jiuniang, saying: "My little girl is here to ask my aunt for some news. "

    When Lin Jiuniang saw the five strings of money, her eyes flickered. You must know that at this time, the rice is only 70 yuan, the pork is 30 yuan a catty, and the pork is 500 yuan. Lin Jiuniang guarantees that a matchmaker can get it. However, I was a little cautious like this, and asked Liu Yu, "I don't know what the girl wants to inquire about?"

    Being so cautious is not that blindly greedy for money, Liu Yu felt more at ease, and said: "It's not something that would embarrass auntie, I I want to know if there is a suitable man in the town recently, and he must be of good character and well-to-do."

    Lin Jiuniang didn't expect that a girl who was only fifteen or sixteen years old would come to find her a matchmaker to inquire about suitable marriage. The information about the married man made her feel strange, but she didn't express it on the surface, she just asked: "I don't know what standard the girl refers to as rich?"

    Liu Yu said: "The married woman can afford more than sixty taels of employment silver."

    Lin Jiuniang gasped, and there really was no free money in the sky this day.

    With sixty taels of silver, how many houses can there be in Manchangfeng Town? Even if there are, the ones they want to hire must be of the same family. If there is a high betrothal gift, the bride's family will also buy and send a generous dowry, so that it is a good match.

    But just by looking at Liu Yu's attire, one knows that the family will not be able to give any good dowry. It is hard to meet the old woman who loves children, and she will not keep any of the betrothal gifts given by the husband's family, and accompany them all. The cost of marrying a woman is generally higher than that of a man's family, and the main cost is on the dowry. It is also ridiculed to bring in only the things hired by the man's family.     If there is a money-grubbing old lady who collects seven or eight of the betrothal money, and only two or three asks her daughter to be brought into her husband's house, then this girl will have a hard time in the future. The sisters-in-law also bowed their heads in front of them. How can such a marriage be done?     These five strings of money are really not so easy to earn, that's what Lin Jiuniang thought.     After all, I don't believe that a girl whose family is poor can only buy news from her if she can give five strings of money for nothing.     Her mind was twisting and turning sharply, and she hadn't figured out how to persuade the girl to be more realistic and lower her demands, so that she could put all the money in front of her in a safe and secure pocket.     Liu Yu over there seemed to have found out her guts, "Auntie, don't be so entangled, you really only want to buy news, there are only two requirements, one is to be as detailed as possible, and the other is that today's events are out of your reach. If it gets into my ears, I can't spread another word out."     Lin Jiuniang couldn't believe it when she heard it.     "Is this true?"     Liu Yu smiled: "Of course it is true."

    Such a good deal fell from the sky, and Lin Jiuniang immediately smiled and said, "Don't worry, girl, there is no one in Changfeng Town who knows the situation of the boys and girls in the town better than me. This old man has this job. As for The matter of keeping it a secret, I'm not that talkative, and I won't let out a single word of inappropriate words. If things like this get out, it will damage my reputation. Girl, just put a hundred and twenty hearts in your heart. .”

    As he spoke, he smiled and took the five strings of money into his sleeve pocket.

    "Among the marriageable sons and daughters in Changfeng Town, there are quite a few who can afford sixty taels of employment silver. Let me tell you. As for the rest, the girl can judge for herself. The first choice is the Chen family..."

    … ...

    "This third one, Saburo of the Lu family, I wonder if the girl has seen it before?"

    Liu Yu shook his head.

    Lin Jiuniang raised her eyebrows, as if Liu Yu didn't know Lu Sanlang, it was so strange, "Why don't you know? If you want to talk about Lu Sanlang, there are so many boudoir daughters in Changfeng Town who want to marry, but..."

    "The Lu family The Lufeng cloth shop girl knows that the year before last, it had already opened in the county. Based on this alone, Lu Sanlang should not have been ranked third. Moreover, when Lu Erlang married a wife last year, the engagement silver hired by the Lu family was 90. Nine taels, meaning for a long time, this     ostentation , we are the number one in Changfeng Town, in terms of the amount of dowry, it should be the most suitable for your request." From the old man's point of view, it's impossible, the Lu family is up now, and Lu Erlang married the daughter of a merchant in the county. Seeing Mrs. Lu's intentions, she has no plans to marry Saburo for her family in our Changfeng Town, at least so far. The old man hasn't heard the news yet, the most important point is that Lu Sanlang has been studying in Yuanzhou City for the past few years, and if it is not the New Year's Eve, he seldom comes back to Changfeng Town, so he won't be able to meet him." The     last sentence obviously saw through what Liu Yu was doing The plan, in a word, is useless. Although in Lin Jiuniang's eyes, in terms of appearance alone, there is no one more suitable than the girl in front of her and Lu Sanlang, but when a person marries a wife, it is not only based on appearance.     There were regrets inside and outside the words, and then the words changed, and he continued: "This fourth..."

    She talked eloquently, detailing all the five people in Changfeng Town who could afford the sixty taels of salary and who were about to get married or at the right age to discuss marriage. She can get money and money, but she doesn't use any matchmaker skills, and she doesn't hide the good and the bad.

    Liu Yu summed it up, the best one is ranked first, the only son of the Chen family who runs a bookstore in the town; the second is a widower, who is nearing age, and his original wife died of illness. With Liu Yu's appearance, it is not difficult to marry to fill the house. ;The best in all aspects is the Saburo of the Lu family, but there is almost no chance, it is more like being pulled out by Lin Matchmaker to make up the numbers; the fourth and fifth, although the family can barely afford the employment money, but one is nearly fifty years old, and the other is a gentleman. Flaws in sex are not a good match.

    When they walked out of the Lin family hall, it was almost noon, Lin Jiuniang personally sent Liu Yu out, before leaving the gate, through the fenced courtyard wall, they heard the sound of horseshoes in the distance, and both of them raised their eyes to look up.

    On the official road outside the town, a young man in brocade clothes came riding a horse. The angry horse and the fresh clothes were so angry that they were flying.     After seeing the appearance of the man riding the horse, Lin

    Jiuniang's eyes widened, she grabbed Liu Yu's arm, her face was full of joy, "Miss, you can see clearly, it's a gift from God!"

The identity of the horse rider was vaguely guessed, but he was not quite sure.

    It was Lin Jiuniang who murmured, "This is Lu Sanlang. It's not a good year, but he's back."

    Liu Yu understood, target No. 3.

    It was Lin Jiuniang who boasted to the sky. It is said that there are countless boudoir daughters in Changfeng Town who want to marry, and they seldom return home during non-yearly festivals.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: 30 bottles of Zhouzhong Gentle Sea Moon, 58156316, 39561551, 10 bottles of Zhang Xiaoying, 5 bottles of Liang Xiaozhi, and 5 bottles of Quan Baobao; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 240K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 28.9K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
5.5K 38 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
21.2K 353 26
https://m.shubaow.net/133/133094/ Author: star fruit balls Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-21 Latest: Chapter 26 26 rebirth fini...