Zhejun

By Xiaoshuo_

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold int... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 | 110
Chapter 111 | 120
Chapter 121 | 130
Chapter 131 | 140
Chapter 141 | 150
Chapter 151 | 160
Chapter 161 | 170
Chapter 171 | 180
Chapter 181 | 190
Chapter 191 | 200
Chapter 201 | 209

Intro

2.1K 21 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Title: 素染芳华 | Zhejun
Author: 折君

Liu Yu looks delicate and charming, and was born with a charming bone. In her previous life, she was sold into a brothel by her cruel parents, and was bumped to death in the most luxurious gold selling cave in Yangzhou City on the night of leaving the pavilion.

When I opened my eyes again, I went back to the year when I was fifteen, the month before I was sold to the matchmaker by my parents.

Coming back from rebirth, there is only one thing imminent. Find a good husband for yourself within one month, leave the Liu family, and avoid the fate of being betrayed in the previous life.

She rolled up all the money she could, knocked on the door of the matchmaker's courtyard in Changfeng Town, and then came out of the matchmaker's house. When she turned around, she met a young man.

The matchmaker whispered to her, "Lu Chengxiao, the third son of the owner of Lufeng cloth shop."

Liu Yu understood, target No. 3. Recently, Lu Chengxiao has come across a beautiful woman, the young Mu Ai, several times.

Until one day in the mountains, the beauty sprained her foot and couldn't move, so he carried her all the way.

Turning his head to deliver the medicine and going back, he saw that the sprained foot of the beauty who couldn't move was walking lightly, and she didn't look like she was sprained at all. The heat behind his ears gradually receded, and his eyes turned cold.

He turned around and went back to Changfeng Town. When they met again in a few days, the beauty shyly handed him a purse, thanking him for saving him last time.

Lu Chengxiao sneered: "Rescue feelings? I turned back and saw the girl walking lightly that day. Why do I need Lu to rescue me?"

"Okay, this is not going to work, Liu Yu took back the purse and blessed himself, turned around and left...

Lu Chengxiao only said that it was time to break it, until a few days later, he saw Liu Yu drop an embroidered handkerchief on it with his own eyes.

In front of Chen Sheng in Shusi Shaodong, Mr. Lang picked up a fragrant handkerchief, and the beauty thanked her in shame. What a beautiful encounter.

Lu Chengxiao: "..."

There was a sense of depression in his chest, and he was still gnashing his teeth in his dream.

Until later, seeing that Liu Yu was about to fall into the water, Lu Chengxiao panicked, and jumped into the river before Chen Sheng, and fished her ashore, clasping the slender waist in his palms.

Reluctant to ask one more question, he just pushed her into his arms, almost pleading: "Don't you just want a good marriage? I'll marry you!"

The marriage that finally ends together is also the rise of the two great merchants.

The city's sweet cakes are managed by Xiang Tianwen, and the day is updated. 】 Content tags: A special liking for farming Wen rebirth sweet text Search keywords: Protagonist: Liu Yu, Lu Chengxiao┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.4K 57 5
When (y/n) goes on new adventures with her friends! (My Little Pony Various x Unicorn Reader) Started: 2/20/2024 Ended: Ranks: I don't own my little...
1.4K 85 5
❝ i'll wait up for you dear, santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight. ❞ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 she hates the festivities and is always grouchy, but me...
102K 1.4K 63
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 七零白富美 AUTHOR: 苏芷 Bai Su is a new female educated youth in the team, and she has a sweet voice and becomes the white moonligh...