Fairy Tail: The Element

Autorstwa IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... Więcej

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 2: Fist Mission

1K 21 6
Autorstwa IamGamerA

Inside a dark cave both Neos and Erza are making their way through it, holding a lamp using it light to navigate through the cave.

Neos: Erza I don't think this seems right.

Erza: And what's that?

Neos: We are looking for the animals that are killing the farm animals that could might be wolves.

Erza: And?

Neos: Wolf don't usually stay in cave.

Erza: Maybe they do, you don't know that.

Neos: Erza I do feel other foot steps but they don't feel like wolf foot steps.

Erza: Feel? What do you mean-

Moving forward he place his hand over her mouth making her drop the lamp. She was about to retaliate.

Neos: shhh, quiet.

She didn't fight back trying to understand what's happening, Neos then pull her down both taking cover. Looking over he see a small crack on the walk that they could fit he quickly pull her in there to hide.

Erza: Neos what's going on-

Neos: don't make a sound, it will hear us.

And just then a large black spider legs appear outside the crack that they are hiding in. It was a giant spider that can easily triple the side of both of them combined.

Erza: what is that?

Neos: we need to get out of here first. that thing seem dangerous.

Erza: have any idea?

Neos: we could wait for it to go away?

Erza: does that sound like what a true warrior would say?

Neos: Erza courage and recklessness are two different things.

Erza: If you are so afraid then stay here, I will handled it myself.

Pulling out her sword she jump out to attack the creature requip her sword into a flame sword.

Neos: Requip magic. Trace On.

He activate his secondarily magic letting him see the giant spider history. Seeing the spider began to run away, Erza was about to give chase.

Neos: Erza fall back!

Erza: What?

Neos: It's leading you to it net it's a trap!

Turning back she see the spider already gone, trusting her guild mate she go to him instead of chasing after it.

Erza: How do you know that it was leading me towards it net?

Neos: I traced it history many others was lure into this same trap and they all died.

Erza: Traced? Can you tell me what kind of magic that you use?

Neos: I'll tell you on the way out.

They walk together getting away from the spider net.

Neos: Elemental and Projection.

Erza: Okay then tell me what elements can you use?

Neos: Lighting, Leaf, Earth and Wind so far.

Erza: Okay then what about Projection?

Neos: I can project anything that I see or know. Like weapons and armor, their durability are weaker than the original but they do have the same effect.

He then trace the sword that Erza used sending some magic energy into it making the blade light up.

Erza: Wow. Exchanging durability for almost an endless amounts of weapons. Maybe you could teach me projection magic.

Neos: I'm not sure if I know how to teach it.

Erza: Alright fine but next time I go shopping for new equipment you're coming along with me.

Neos: Uh, sure.

Erza: Great.

She smile, excited for getting to try out many expensive weapon and armor that she currently can't afford.

Erza: Back in the cave you said you "feel" footsteps and you said "trace" the spider history. Can you tell me about them?

Neos: Seismic sense an ability I develop from my earth element. It sense vibrations through the ground giving me a 360-degree field of "vision", outside of normal line-of-sight.

Erza: That's useful to have. Okay then what about trace?

Neos: Tracing is a sub part of Projection. It's a way for me to trace a weapon history so I can project it, I can also use it on living being to see their history.

Erza: I see, as for today you are now ban from ever using that ability in other people. If I catch you using it on a girl I will pull out both your eyes.

She give him a menacing glare.

Neos: Huh?

Erza: Before you ask that's invasion of privacy.

Neos: I won't look at everything, just the important part.

Erza: Like what?

Neos: Skill, strength and weakness.

Erza: You know what, I guess I could allow that. But no digging too deep.

Neos: Right got it.

They made it out to the village which the mayor was surprised to see them.

Mayor: Oh you two are back, so did you see anything?

Erza: There was a-

Neos: You know it was there don't you?

This caught both of their attention, Erza was surprise and the mayor start to sweat uncontrollably.

Mayor: I-I-I don't know what you are talking about.

Neos: You don't need to lie, I know everything about it.

Mayor: It? I'm sure that you are mistaken that giant spider with some things else.

Neos: Funny, the quest said something in the cave, and we never said the thing we found were a spider not alone a giant one.

He slipped up.

Neos: Trace on.

Looking through the mayor history, he see something that he wasn't expecting so see.

Neos: We will get rid of that spider for you, still with the same price.

Mayor/Erza: What!?

Neos: Your wife suffer from a illness, daughter is studying in a magic school. You work extra job and cut your own meal to get more jewels to pay for your wife treatment and daughter education. You are in tough times and you are only try to pull through it.

The mayor fall to his knee and began to cry.

Mayor: I'm sorry! I-I-

Neos: No need for that, I'm just doing my job that's all.

He and Erza began to walk back to cave.

Erza: Neos I guessed that what you did was nice but. You shouldn't be doing that, I mean that spider isn't a joke, it can withstand all of my attack. It will cost way more than 20000 jewels.

Neos: I know, I also know that life isn't fair, you can't always get what you want. Sometime you have to do things that you don't want to do in order to get by. But at long at you have hope and don't fall into despair a brighter future will await you. And I am that light, I'm the last hope.

Inside the cave this time both Erza and Neos are fighting the giant spider together.

Erza: This isn't working none of my attack are even able to damage it.

Neos: It exoskeleton is too strong. But it might have the same weaknesses as a regular spider.

Erza: I'm all ear what is the plan?

Neos: Do you have anything that can cover it was water?

Erza: I do actually.

Neos: Good make it wet and I will be able to finish it off. Elemental Selection: Lighting

Both split up circling it, Neos clothes turn yellow and he began to stab his lightning blade to the ground.

Erza: Requip: Aqua Trident!

Erza requip her aqua trident putting her magic into it to cover the giant spider with water as Neos set up.

Erza: A dead end!?

She accidentally ran into a dead end turning back the spider spit it web at her sticking her to wall.

Erza: Damn it. I was too careless.

She try to break free but the webbing is to strong.

Erza: Come on!

The spider began to chasing at her with full speed. But stop when a Neos fall down stabbing the last lightning blade to ground the blades created a barrier around the spider.

Neos: Lightning Cage!

The lighting spark up using the water to conduct electricity it electrocuted the spider killing it.

Erza: We did it!

Neos clothes turn back to normal.

Neos: Yeah we did.

Erza: Can you get me down now?

Neos: Uh sure. Let me use electricity to burn off some of the webbing.

His hand spark with electricity as he go to help her down. The screen show the dead spider and both Fairy Tail mages in the background.

Erza: Watch were you're touch.

Neos: I know I will be careful not to burn your hair.

Erza: I appreciate that but. I'm saying that you are touching my chest!

She headbutt him

Neos: Ow!

Back in the Fairy Tail guild the two young mage return.

Wakaba: Hey look Erza and the new kid just return.

Macao: They seem like they are getting along.

Gray: How was the first mission with the newcomer?

Erza: To be honest way better than I expected.

Mina: Well look who's back! And you also bring pretty boy with you. Good I was waiting to beat you both up.

Erza: Oh? And what make you think I will let that happen?

Neos just casually walk up.

Mina: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to-

He just walk pass her, to sit down on the bar and try to order something to eat.

Mina: That does it!

Many tick mark appear on her as dark aura leak out from her.

Erza: Mira don't.

Gray: Oh. I kinda feel bad for him.

Elfman: I never see her this angry before.

Lisanna: Big sis calm-

Mina: I'm gonna kill you!

Rushing at Neos with full speed, with a demon like hand ready to crush him.

Neos: Elemental Selection: Wind

His clothes turn to a light blue color, he then swing his hand sending an gust of wind which send Mira flying through the ceiling and out of guild hall.

Elfman/Lisanna: BIG SIS!

Gray: That was... unexpected.

Erza: So that's his wind element.

Neos: Erza can you help me.

He hold up the menu pointing towards it.

Erza: Oh right. You don't know how to read or write.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

110K 2.9K 24
Sword Art Online, a game where anyone who dies will die in real life. Fairy Tail, a guild for wizards who accept jobs which help them to improve thei...
19.2K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...