The Blind Meister (Soul Eater...

By GrimstoneRX1300

At the Death Weapon Mister Academy, students are trained by the Grim Reaper himself to hunt the Keishen that... More

Basic Info
Prologue: THE SPECIAL TWO - THE ACADEMY GETS NEW STUDENTS?
Chapter 1: FIRST DAY - COLE GETS IN A FIGHT?
Chapter 2 BLACK-BLOODED TERROR - THERE'S A WEAPON INSIDE CRONA?
Chapter 3: TSUBAKI THE CAMELLIA BLOSSOM - WHAT REAL HURT FEELS LIKE?
Chapter 4: THE MAN WITH THE MAGIC EYE - SOUL AND MAKA'S DIVERGING WAVELENGTH?
Chapter 5: THE SUPER WRITTEN EXAM - DUAL RIVALS FOR THE MEISTERS?
Chapter 6: THE SOUL EATING DRAGON - THE HELL INSIDE MY HEAD?
Chapter 7: HISTORY IN THE SOUL - A DIFFERENT WAY TO SEE?
Chapter 8: EVE PARTY NIGHTMARE - AND SO THE CURTAIN RAISES?
Chapter 9: THE UNDERGROUND BATTLE BEGINS - THE ONE WHO TOOK MY SIGHT?
Chapter 10: ASURA'S RETURN - THERE'S A POWER IN THY SOUL?
Chapter 11: BATTLE OF THE GODS - DEATH CITY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE?
Chapter 12: THE GATHERING OF THE DEATH SCYTHES - THE REASON COLE LOST HIS SIGHT?
Chapter 13: 800 YEARS OF BLOODLUST - ADVENT OF THE HERETIC WITCH?
Chapter 14: THE SWORD GOD RISES - JASON GAINS POWER?
Chapter 15: THE RED HOT RUNAWAY - A MAGIC TOOL LEFT BEHIND BY THE GREAT WIZARD?
Chapter 16: LEGEND OF THE HOLY SWORD - A BLIND DATE AT LAST?
Chapter 17: THE BATTLE FOR BREW - CLASH BETWEEN ENEMIES?
Chapter 18: BREW'S TEMPEST - A FIGHT AND ESCAPE IN TEN MINUTES?
Chapter 19: INTERNAL INVESTIGATION - A GOD BECOMES DEMON?
Chapter 20: CAPTAIN'S RETURN - THE FACTORY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?
Chapter 21: SECRET'S OUT - KIM'S A WITCH?
Chapter 22: CAPTURE OF BABA YAGA CASTLE - TEAMING UP WITH THE WOLF MAN?
Chapter 23: DEATH OF ARACHNE - A NEW ENEMY OF THE DWMA?
Chapter 24: ADVANCED SKILLS - A PLAN TO RESCUE THE BOYS?
Chapter 26: COLE VS TSUBAKI - EMBRACING CHAOS TO BREAK MADNESS?
Chapter 27: BEACH DAY - A BIT LATE FOR THE EVENT?
Chapter 28: WAR ON THE MOON Part 1 - THE TRUTH ABOUT MORIA?
Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?
Chapter 30: WAR ON THE MOON Part 3 - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN? (Finale)
Epilogue: A NEW ORDER

Chapter 25: THE SEVEN DEADLY CHAPTERS - EXPERIENCE SINS TO SAVE FRIENDS?

203 4 0
By GrimstoneRX1300

The scene begins with a portal opening to the first chapter of the book which was Lust. As the Index said, the group had to jump through the chapters in order to save the boys. Everyone walks out to see their surroundings.

Index: the first chapter is titled "Lust." The subject of erotic desire make for quite an effective hook to draw readers in, wouldn't you say?

Tsubaki: do you smell that? The air itself smells almost titillating.

Ann: whoa! Tsubaki, why'd your voice come out like that? (Pauses) wait, is this my voice?!

Blackstar: wait... hold on... A-are these my... Big honkin' tits?!

For some reason, everyone here did a literally gender swap and looked what they would be as the opposite sex.

Ann: (surprised and confused) WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!

Tsubaki: wha... what on earth?

Kilik: is that you, Tsubaki?

Liz: what happened? Our genders get switched around or something?

Patty: (laughs) you look like a badass, big sis!

Soul: hey, come on. Me me too. This so not cool.

Maka: oh no. Not me too!! You gotta be kidding me.

Everyone: she looks exactly the same.

Ann: hey, Index. What's going on here?

Index: this chapter is the chapter of lust. There is nothing particularly unusual about one being transformed into the opposite sex according to one's own interests and desires for the opposite sex. Remember—this is the Book of Eibon. In here, anything can happen. Nothing is beyond the pale.

Blackstar: so this is what you meant by "Be ready to pay the price," huh...

Index: most assquidly... er, assuredly so.

Ann: as long as this isn't permanent. I can't imagine what the conversation with Spirit and the Shimadas would be like.

Tsubaki's Thoughts: (shocked) oh no! What if this is permanent?! How would my parents take this?

Tsubaki's Mom: you're not our daughter.

Tsubaki's Dad: Mifune, is that you?

Tsubaki's Thoughts: that would be horrible! And how would Kid respond to this?

Kid: your symmetry is better than ever!

Tsubaki's Thoughts: okay that one's not a big deal. But, if I see Cole looking like this...

Cole: sorry, dude. I don't swing that way.

A/N: keep in mind, this was all in her head.

Tsubaki: (panicked) NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!! Cole can't see me like this!

Ann: (goes over to her and pats her shoulder) relax, Tsubaki. Cole would still like you even like this. Besides, I'm sure this isn't permanent.

They then hear something move, and see a woman appearing. She was barely wearing anything and people were surprised by it. The Index explained that it was a Succubus and that they needed to leave. So, they start moving on.

*NOAH*

Outside, Noah senses the team is inside. At first he's mad, but then feels their presence.

Noah: what's this? The missing link to my Nephilim is there? (Smiles) perfect! Once she gains the madness, I'll have full control over the most powerful weapon of all.

*KID*

With Kid, he stares at Cole and the madness there.

Kid's Thoughts: this sensation... this wavelength... I've felt it before. Asura?! (Speaks) Cole! Do you know what this is?

Cole: he is a fragment. A fragment of madness itself. Just as you are a fragment are the Shinigami himself.

Kid: (to the madness) what have you done to my friend?

"He has embraced his chaos. Just as you will embrace your madness. I am no ally to either, nor am I an enemy. Both of you will succumb to the madness of order and chaos."

Kid: Cole, move away from it.

Cole: I got a better idea. You come here instead.

Before reacting, Cole vanishes, and then appears behind Kid as he pushes him to the madness.

Kid: Cole, stop! This isn't you, it's the madness! Fight it!

Cole: I'm done fighting. And it's time you do the same.

He finally gets him into the madness, and it begins to do the same thing it did to Cole.

"Order... Knowledge... Power... Anger... Fear... Indeed, the very presence of the Great Old One plunges men into madness..."

Kid was now in a black trench coat, white scarf-tie, and three black lines over his mouth. He then felt the madness and darkness around him.

Kid: there's no left. No right. Just a transsymytrical unity that surpasses all symmetry. So this is nothingness.

Cole: it's a culmination of order. An order imposed of all living things. An eternal form of death itself.

Kid: this is the order I've been searing for. (Smiles) and it's an order I must preserve for the world.

He exits the madness, and meets with Cole.

Cole: (smiles) now you've embraced the order. Just as I've embraced the chaos.

*ANN*

Back with the others, they keep moving through Lust as they took in their surroundings.

Kilik: (sees Fire and Thunder's forms) so, like, even Fire and Thunder's sexes got totally switched, huh? (Realizes his voice changed) huh? The hell? I'm talking like a girl. You don't think I'm, like, starting to feel like a girl too, do you?

Ann: eh, you'd still be a badass either way.

Succubus: (sexual moans)

Maka: (slight nosebleed) o-oh shit... I don't know why I can't stop this nosebleed.

Ann: if you start behaving like Spirit, I'll kick you in the balls.

Soul: (annoyed) for crying out loud, Maka. I can't believe you're getting all worked up over a slutty tramp like that. Or maybe your mind's always been in the gutter all along, huh? Is that it?

Ann: pot calling kettle black. According to Maka, you did the exact same thing when you first met Blair after you crash landed into her bathroom.

Blackstar: hey, hey...Tsubkiiiiiiiiii? Are you getting turned on by that toooooo?! Even though I'm, like, the most awesomely awesome partner in the whoooole wide world?!

Tsubaki: huh?!

Ann: (holds her head) Jesus Christ, I'm getting a fricking migraine from all this.

Liz: so Maka's a straight laced, preppy, little dweeb; Soul's a stuck up priss up on her high horse; Ann's about one of the only one who's close to the same; Blackstar's a naive, bubble-headed bimbo... And of course, Tsubaki's still being pushed around by Blackstar. That about the size of it?

Patty: it's kinda weird that the two of us and Ann haven't changed a bit.

Liz: I don't know about that. I keep feeling like I'm getting stupider and stupider as a guy. Like, way stupider then when I was a girl. I never noticed till I became a guy myself, but dang... it's like guys never think about anything but the stupidest shit. All the time.

Patty: (smirks) true dat, bro. I don't get it either, but I'm feelin' a serious urge to start kickin' some major ass over here. I don't even give a damn who it is. I just wanna beat the shit outta somebody. (Grabs the Index) yo, Index! Yeah you!! Lemme punch you just one time, 'kay?

Index: knock it off.

Succubus: (sexual moan)

Ann: (annoyed) woman, will you stop that?!

Liz and Patty: (blush)

Kilik: listen you guys, we're supposed to be saving Kid and Cole in here! We don't have time to be screwing around here!

Ann: Kilik's right. And who knows if Noah knows we're here. We need to go.

She was about to summon her scythe, but Blair holds a paw up.

Blair: hold on, Ann. I'll handle this.

Ann: wait, are you even effected by this, Blair?

Blair: well, I'm not really the type who gets seduced. I'm more of the type who does the seducing, if you know what I mean. That gonna stay pretty much the same even if I'm a tomcat. (Sly grin) hmm. And in an erotically charged atmos-fur like this, I should be the full-on demon king of sexy! So sexy it'd blow their mew-niscule minds.

She changes form, and sure enough, she was a guy and kills the Succubus. Everyone snaps back to their senses, and demand to be taken to the next chapter. Index does so, and they find themselves in a city with various restaurants and food stands. This was Gluttony.

Tsubaki: where are we?

Blackstar: (sniffs the air and smiles) I smell somethin' really good.

Patty: smells like it's comin' that way.

They walk up, and are greeted by a various assortment of foods. Both the guys immediately drooled at the sight.

Blackstar: WHOA!!

Patty: looks so good!

Index: this the second chapter—"Gluttony." I do not imagine there is any need further explanation.

Ann: first Lust and now Gluttony. I'm guessing Eibon based his chapters off the Seven Deadly Sins.

Index: correct.

Tsubaki: (looks at herself) more importantly, I'm worried that our bodies haven't changed back to normal yet. Even though we passed the "Lust" chapter.

Ann: at least our voices are back.

Index: what do you expect? Sin is a burden that must be borne by the sinner. Just because you've crossed into the next chapter, that is certainly no reason for your sin to suddenly vanish. Your bodies should return to normal soon enough. But the stronger the craving, the longer it will take to return to normal, especially in this case. It is Lust that we're talking about, after all.

Liz: (shocked) huh?!

Tsubaki: (worried) b...but that's...! That will be hugely embarrassing for whoever's the last to change back...!

Maka: (deadpanned) I guess... But it'll probably just be Soul or someone anyway. Who cares.

Soul: (annoyed) huh?! What makes you think it's gonna be me?! What about you miss nosebleed? You were gushing blood back there.

Kilik: (smirks) hey, well. At least now we'll find out which one of us is the horniest, right? This is gonna be fun.

Tsubaki: a-are you kidding? This is most definitely not going to be any fun, Kilik. (Thoughts) oh no... What if I'm the last one to change back? What do I do?!

They keep making their way through the chapter. Blackstar and Patty were stuffing their faces like they were at an all you can eat buffet. The two then were encountered by a large pig with a chef's apron and hatchet. Everyone gets their weapons as the pig said he was gonna eat them, and they fought back. They killed it, and it turned into chunked of cooked meat.

Ann: that takes care of that. Index, take us to the next chapter, please.

Index: of course.

The whole area changes, and Ann was elsewhere as she was back to normal.

Ann: (sees her body back to normal) oh, thank god! That was the weirdest thing I've ever been though. Guys, we should—

She turns around, but was the only one there.

Ann: guys? Guys? Hey, Index, where am I? What chapter is this?

???: you were jealous.

Shocked by that voice, Ann looks behind, and sees a tall older blonde woman. She immediately recognized them.

Ann: ...mom?

Mrs. Albarn: you were always jealous of Maka. Ever since you were girls.

Ann: this isn't real. If this is the deadly sins, then this must be "Envy."

Mrs. Albran: and your envy is of Maka. That's why you did what you did.

Ann: shut up!

Mrs. Albarn: that's why you nearly killed her.

Ann: SHUT UP!!

She summons her scythe and swings it at her mom. She disappeared, but reappears behind Ann.

Mrs. Albarn: just like that. Everything you touch dies. It's no wonder that blind boy is as broken as you are.

Ann: (turns around in anger) piss off! You don't know a single thing about Cole!

Mrs. Albarn: but I know you all too well. Including on what you did.

Ann suddenly found herself in her old home when she was younger. Her younger self and Maka were playing as their parents were cooking in the backyard.

Young Ann: you can't catch me!

Young Maka: come back, Annie!

They ran around for a bit, and then decided on something else.

Young Ann: mama, can we go play around for a bit?

Young Maka: yeah! Pretty please!

Mrs. Albarn: (chuckles) alright. Just be back in time for dinner.

Spirit: and don't go too far.

Girls: we won't.

They walk off, and we're walking on the trail, pretending to be Meisters as they look for a Kishin. Ann knew this all too well as she watches them.

Young Maka: hey, sissy, where do we find a Kishin?

Young Ann: I bet we'll find one in its dark lair.

Ann: no... don't go there...

They headed to a cave, and entered it. Thunder was then heard, and Ann's eyes widen.

Ann: not again! Not this! (Runs to the cave) BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF THERE!!

Screaming was heard as the girls saw the water rising. By the time Ann reached the water in the cave, she was suddenly at a hospital. She gets up, and looks around. She soon finds a specific room where Maka was unconscious and in a bed. Ann looks to see her younger self sitting down looking scared. And her parents had different reactions. Spirit was concerned, and their mother...

Mrs. Albarn: (doesn't look at Ann) you were jealous of her... From the moment she was born, you hated her... My baby nearly died...because of you! It's all your fault!

She finally turns around, and her face was of emotional anger.

Mrs. Albarn: YOU NEVER SHOULD'VE BEEN BORN!!!!

Ann runs at her and brings a fist up to punch her. The memory fades all together, and Ann was soon seeing other memories. At first the signs started with neglect such as missing birthdays and avoiding care. Then it got worse when their mom started making sure that Maka and Ann did't interact with one another. Finally, Ann had enough.

When she was old enough, Ann was walking away with a backpack and had a bandaid on her face. Spirit runs up to her.

Spirit: Ann, wait!

Ann: (not looking at him ad still walking) I'm done waiting.

Spirit: (catches up to her and has her face him) sweetie, please. Look, I'm sorry about everything. But please, I'm doing my best to keep this family together.

Ann: by staying with that bitch? I can't take it anymore! I'm going to Hanamura to finish my training. Since she wants me gone, then that's it!

Spirit: Ann, please! I can't do this without both my girls.

She saw that he was sadden and wanted the family together. But she refused, and left.

Mrs. Albarn: (to current Ann) and you left and never came back. Your mother never forgave you, and tried to make sure your sister would forget you. Instead, the spell she casted altered the memories to make you appear to be a happy family.

Ann: ...

Mrs. Albarn: here in this chapter, you hold jealously over Maka. Over her being the favorite child despite you being the oldest. (Begins walking around her) it must anger you to give those constant praises about me. The words of encouragement to Maka, all just to make her happy. (Stops in front of Ann) but it was never your happiness.

Ann: ...

Mrs. Albarn: got nothing to say?

Ann doesn't respond. Her mind suddenly thinks back to a specific memory.

*FLASHBACK*

Years ago, at the Hanamura DWMA, they were in the process of people picking out their partners. Ann was looking around, until she notices a particular boy with short black hair and had sunglasses on. She noticed that most people were avoiding him. Ann decided to speak to him.

Ann: doesn't seem like you're having luck.

Cole: you could say that. But, neither were you. Even without sight it looked like it.

Ann: you're blind?

Cole: why else would I have sunglasses indoors?

Ann: well it's usually douche bags who have those. But, doesn't seem like you're the type. At least, I hope not.

Cole: (after a moment) what's your name?

Ann: Ann Takamaki.

Cole: Cole Shimada.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Ann: (sighs) what am I even doing? (Looks at her mom) you know, I had actually pushed those memories off at one point where I almost forgot about it. I thought that by keeping up the facade about you would make me feel better too. But you know what? (Walks up to Mrs. Albarn) I'm done running from the past. Now get out of my way. I'm getting my best friend back.

She walks through the illusion, and everything clears up to where she sees Maka and Soul. They were back to their old selves.

Maka: Ann! You're back.

Soul: you good?

Ann: kinda mixed. I take it you two experienced your own versions of jealousy?

Soul: not me. I'm too cool for that shit.

Maka: as if, Soul. (Beat) Ann, what did you see?

Ann: demons from the past. (Thinks a bit) in fact, when we get our friends back, there's something I need to tell you and dad. It's about mom.

Maka: (surprised) really?

Ann: I'll explain later. (Notices something) wait. Where are the others?

Soul: no clue. We should get moving to find them.

However, they were encountered by Girikko. As such, the three fight him for a few minutes where they did a bit more damage to him, but he suddenly changed his body to cheat death and attack them.

Girikko: it's over for you both.

He was vicious and the girls even admit that it was tough to beat him. But suddenly, he stops, and begins bleeding and screaming.

Girikko: (in pain) the fuck is happening?!

Ann: (sees his soul) oops. Looks like you've pushed your soul too much. Renewing your consciousness is a neat trick to cheat death, but it's not permanent.

Giriko: huh?! What?! Don't fuck with me!!

Maka: it's true. A soul can only handle it for so long. And your 800 year blood lust finally caught up to you.

Giriko: you gotta be kidding me, goddamnit! No way! But all I gotta do is kill you two. I don't care what happens after that... I just have to kill you... I'LL KILL YOU!!

Maka: the more you think about killing us, the worst it gets.

Ann: your soul's like a water balloon, and it's beginning to leak from your obsession.

Giriko: (angered) NO SHIT, I'M THINKIN' ABOUT KILLIN YA!: 'CUZ THE MORE I THINK ABOUT KILLIN' YA, THE MORE I GOT KILLIN' YA FIXED ON MY MINDS!!

He suddenly clutches his chest and feels pain. Chairs were suddenly around them.

Maka: this is the "Sloth" chapter. There are chairs all around us so you can stop and take a rest. Just give up on this obsession of killing us.

Giriko: sloth?! Ya tellin' me you want me to slack off again?! While you three assholes were butcherin' Arachne, I was sleepin' in my room like a goddamn idiot... Ya think I'm just gonna slack off again, you got another thing comin' girlies!

Ann: you won't like the ending for this.

He doesn't listen and starts moving to them. Ann gets her scythe ready, when Giriko suddenly stops his ranting and falls to his knees. They check, and just like the comparison of the water balloon, it overfilled and exploded. The three were creeped out by that, and limped their way out. Thankfully, they found the others except for Blackstar.

Kilik: yo! Soul, Maka, Ann, there you are!

Maka: hey guys.

Patty: (sees their states) what happened to you guys?

Maka: long story short, we had a few chapter encounters and dealt with Giriko.

Ann: what about you guys? And where's Blackstar?

Liz: he managed to open a portal and is getting Kid and Cole back.

Index: I'm afraid it is only the madness of order.

All: huh?

Index: the portal he opened did lead him to your friends, but only to one of them. The other has locked him out, and will only allow one to enter. Specifically, the missing link.

Soul: hang on, you're saying Cole only wants to see Tsubaki? If the dude's looking for a date, I can get him tips.

Maka: says the idiot who turns down just about every girl that goes 'ga-ga' for you.

Tsubaki: can you take me to him?

The others looked at her, and see the determined look on her face.

Liz: Tsubaki, are you sure? Without a Meister, you can't fight him.

Tsubaki: I won't have to. If Cole wants me, then I'll see him and bring him back. Besides, I need to tell him.

They knew what she was referring to. Before all this, Tsubaki said that she told Cole that while she would help Blackstar with the enchanted sword, she would think about the bond she had with the Nephilim. The group knew their was a thing with them, but they wanted to let them see it through. So, now more than ever, this could be the moment.

Ann: don't tell him I said this, but Cole really likes you. You've been a good influence for him and I know he'll be there for you. (Smiles) just make sure you both come back.

Tsubaki: (smiles) we will.

Index: enough delays, my friends. The madness of chaos must be embraced. I will open the way for you, dear.

A portal opens, and just by its presence, they could feel the madness from it. Tsubaki, however, didn't hesitate and enters the portal. At first, it felt as if she was falling until she soon stops and sees a Japanese-style house. In the background, was a dragon devouring the moon.

Tsubaki: that's the same thing from Cole's soul. (Looks at the house) but what is this place?

(Play at 1:58)

A song was then heard, and she looks up to see someone walking to her from the house playing the flute. Tsubaki knows the song as from the shadows was Cole, still in his madness state.

Cole: (stops playing) it's about time you showed up. I've been waiting for you.

Tsubaki: Cole. What happened to you? And what is this place?

Cole: this void is a strange place, as it recreated my home growing up in Hanamorua. As for me, I've been shown the truth through the madness. It is the key to finally fixing everything. And, it's even fixed the one thing I lost.

Tsubaki: (sees his face) your eyes...

Cole: I no longer have to live without them. With the chaos, I can finally be whole again. (Expression turns serious) and I know why you're here.

Tsubaki: Cole, please. This isn't you. The others and I came here to help you and Kid. Whatever's happened to you isn't who you are. You're stronger than the madness, you can fight this.

Cole: you don't get it. This is what I've been searching for, and no one is going to take it from me! Not even you... In fact, you have something that belongs to me. And I'm taking it back.

Tsubaki rapidly dodges from a strike from Cole as he lunged at her. Seeing his condition, and knowing the madness effecting him, Tsubaki knew this was a fight she had no choice but to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249 0 41
My name is Maka. I'm a second year student with my partner Soul. My cousin Anna and her scythe weapon KJ moved in with us so we got a bigger apartmen...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
31.7K 770 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...