"Unexpected" // Jeff The Kill...

By JJlbvo

⚠️WARNINT PLEASE GOD READ THIS!⚠️ I WROTE THIS WHEN K WAS 12 PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I made her a Mary sue, the wr... More

Chapter 1: The new kids.
Chapter 2: Making friends..
Chapter 3: Bloody converse..
Chapter 4: Odd.
Chapter 5: The party
Chapter 6: The new Jeff...
Chapter 7: Questioning.
Part 8: It cant be..
Chapter 9: Toby Rogers
Chapter 10: It happened again..
Chapter 11: The masked man.
Chapter 12: Recruitment.
Chapter 13: We meet again..
Chapter 14: Ben drowned.
Chapter 15: Meeting everyone.
Chapter 16: This bitch..
Chapter 17: Nolans abilities
Chapter 18: The rake
Chapter 19: "Not really."
Chapter 20: Is this part of training?
Chapter 21: Red eyes
Chapter 22: Thats a suprise..
Chapter 23: Natalia
Chapter 24: I hate you.
Chapter 25: He'll be gone soon.
Chapter 26: Is he really angry?
Chapter 27: Mission gone wrong
Chapter 28: The Chase
Chapter 29: A tragic backstory.
Chapter 30: Another episode
Chapter 31: Sally
Chapter 32: Extra company
Chapter 33: "Man down!"
Chapter 34: Involuntary cliff diving
Chapter 34.5
Chapter 35: Lizzy
Chapter 36: jane
Chapter 37: Weed
Chapter 38: virgin
Chapter 39: we don't talk about it
chapter 40: no more y/n
Chapter 41: failed plans
Chapter 43: party city
IM SORRYY

Chapter 42: i luv u

29 1 0
By JJlbvo

"I love you."

"...What?"

Silence fell over the two, y/n processing what she'd just heard and Nolan regretting every word he's said.

"I'm sorry." He spoke with shame.

"Love? You love me?" She asked in a dazed voice. Like she couldn't believe it.

"I do." He sighed. "I have. For a while."

"Are.. you serious?.."

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?"

"Y/n-"

"YOU COULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME THAT SOONER? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Y/n stood up, rummaging through her drawers.

"y/n! I'm sorry, I-"

"THAT'S THE REASON YOU WON'T LEAVE?!" She picked up a loaded gun out of the drawer. Walking over to her mirror, she pointed it at her head.

"Y/N! STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Nolan yelled.

"GET OUT. GET OUT RIGHT NOW!" Tears began to fall.

"BUT-"

"YOU KILL MY PARENTS, FORCE ME TO BE AN OUTCAST, TAKE OVER MY BODY... BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME?"

The door opened, Jeff walked in. "Y/n, sle-" his eyes widened.

"Y/N, WHAT THE FU-" he yelled, starting to reach for the gun.

"STAY OUT OF THIS!"

He backed up when she turned the safety off.

"Y/N PLEASE-" Nolan begged.

"OUT!"

"I-"

"THREE."

"STOP!"

"TWO."

...

before she could pull the trigger, her vision went red, and all she could feel was immense pain. Her throat felt like it was tearing from the screams she emitted.

"Y/n!" Was barely heard.

She felt her body hit the ground and a burning heat washed over her body.

Then nothing. Darkness.

...

Her vision slowly returned, though she felt different. Like half a person. Like something was missing. She was laying on her bed, with Jeff sitting beside her, looking down in concern.

"Y/n?" Jeff held her cheeks, looking into her eyes.

"What- is he gone?" She rubbed her eyes. It felt like she had just woken up from a week long nap.

When she looked down, she noticed her hand was covered in a red liquid, blood. She felt her cheeks, feeling the liquid on her face. She stood up and wobbly walked over to her mirror.

Her appearance had drastically changed. One of her eyes was bright red and dripping blood. The veins from her shoulders down to her hands had bursted, leaving her skin with patches of dark red.

"He's gone."

"He's gone!" She grinned, turning to Jeff. Though he didn't smile back.

"What?" She asked.

"He's with slender." He spoke quietly.

"What?"

"He.. had a physical body." Jeff chuckled. "Didn't expect that."

"He does?" She grinned again. "Good I can beat his ass up for real."

She stormed into the hallway and to slenders office. She threw open the doors and saw him.

His hair was black, his skin pale, he wore Victorian clothing... and his eyes were bright red.

"Y/n." His voice was clearer. A thick British accent appeared. Had he always had that?

"You.. MOTHERFUCKER!" She screamed, running at him.

He backed up, blocking her punches.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" She punched him in the jaw,
He fell backwards.

When he hit the floor she jumped on him and punched him. Again. Again. And again.

"JACKASS!"
"YOU DICK!"
"FUCKING BITCH!"

profanities we're all she could yell. Tears were streaming down her cheeks.  Jeff ran up to her, trying to pull her off.

She reeled back and hit him in the cheek. Continuing to punch Nolan over and over. Finally slender decided to step in. Using his tentacles to restrain her.

"Calm down." Slender spoke in his usual tone.

Jeff looked a bit angry and Nolan, eyeing him every now and then.

"I've already told them about everything." He said. "I'm packing my bags. I'm not quite sure how I have my physical body back, but I'm going to use it well."

Was he thanking her?

"I hope you fucking die!" She yelled, thrashing against slenders restraints.

"Lucky for you y/n, you've taken most of my powers. So maybe I will." He smiled, before walking out the door.

The room went silent as the door fell shut. She wondered how much power she had gained exactly.

The restraints loosened and her legs shook. She was exhausted. Her legs gave out finally and she fell to the floor. Jeff ran over to her and helped her up.

"I gained his powers.." y/n questioned herself. She was browsing through the memories she had of Nolan's powers, deciding to test out the telekinesis.

She eyed a lamp in the corner of the room and imagined it flying at the wall. And it did so.

"Woah!" Jeff grinned.

She looked at the ground, imagining floating up. And she did. Her feet slowly left the ground.

"So what am I now.. like.. an all powerful demon?" She looked at slender for answers.

"I wouldn't say that. You still need rest. Your exhausting yourself." He spoke truthfully.

"What do you mean? I don't feel tired." She snickered. As she floating back to the ground, once again her legs gave way.

"Come on-" Jeff picked her up. "You're going to sleep."

"Fine. I'm not gonna fight you this time." She sighed, laying her head on his chest. They walked down the hallway and into Jeff's room.

"I thought we were going to mine." She questioned as he laid her on the bed.

"I don't want anybody bothering you." He stated. He turned to walk out of the room, but she found use for her telekinesis in that moment.

She slammed the door shut and turned the lock. "Stay please?" She begged. Jeff turned around and sighed.

"I have a mission to go on," he complained, crawling beside her in the bed. He laid his chin in her head, holding her waist.

"I know.. I just.. need somebody." She relaxed in his arms. His thumb began rubbing circles on her skin.

"By somebody, do you mean me?" He laughed, pride in your position obvious.

"Yeah." She chuckled, burying her face into the crook of his neck.

The room fell into a comfortable silence. The pair wrapped up in eachother. "Hey, y/n.."

"Mhm?"

"What are we?" He asked.

Oh shit oh fuck oh hell. That was the question she had oh so been dreading. It's not that she didn't want to be more, but she didn't think she was ready.

"I... I'm not sure. What do you want us to be?" She went with the safe option.

"I want us to be something. Because normal friendships don't involve fucking." He grinned, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"We could be friends with benefits?" She suggested.

"Or I could call you mine?" He placed his lips on hers. She quickly kissed back, not letting the conversation before get to her.

The  kiss  became  passionate, needy. Soon  his hands  were  trailing  down  to  her  pants.

"Wait." She sat up.  He backed off, sitting straight up.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She sat up in front of him.

"I wanna ride you." She admitted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6K 55
Normal teenager,normal life...No,wait,scratch that. You were different.ALLOT more different.To be precise,you were a Neko. Half human and half cat.Ev...
27.9K 1K 35
Who am I? My names Shinna, that girl that really doesn't matter to anyone. At school, at home, anywhere really. I happen to have a few friends but th...
1.7K 49 19
Slenderman had a hidden secret that only his brothers knew- he had a daughter. They all loved her but never told the other Creepypastas... until her...
408K 16.3K 37
I wasn't sure what love was. Everyone spoke of it like a legend. Something sacred that you'd capture if you were lucky. The man I had let take my hea...