King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo Yūsutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
Akuyaku Gakkō
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association
Loose Ends

Gum Gum vs Santōryū

4.7K 60 55
By _kosu_

The next day had arrived and the students of Class 1A had already settled into the school nicely, some people had gravitated toward each other naturally while others decided to keep to themselves. Our main group were the former and have grown close over the past day.

"Lunch is gonna be over in a few minutes and you know what that means?" Ashido squealed.

"Hero training, hopefully, I get to kick some ass." Bakugo relished.

"Who do you think is teaching the class?" Kirishima questioned.

"I haven't got a clue, whoever it is they better be fun," Midoriya answered.

"I just wanna kick some ass." Bakugo reaffirmed.

"Lunch break is over, please return to your classes." An automated voice announced. Without saying a word to each other, the group headed to their class and sat down in their seats.

A few minutes had gone by and everyone from their class had returned but their teacher was nowhere to be seen, "Maybe someo-"

"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" To the surprise of everyone, their teacher for the day was going to be All Might.

"All might?!"

"Whoa, it's really him."

"He's so cool in person!"

"Isn't that his silver age out?!" Immediately, students began to fantasise about their teacher, who held the position of being the number one hero.

"HELLO CLASS, TODAY WE'LL BE DOING HERO BASIC TRAINING! THIS TRAINING WILL MOLD YOU INTO BEING THE PERFECT HERO!" All Might flexed. "NOW LET'S NOT WASTE ANY TIME, THE ACTIVITY WE WILL BE DOING TODAY IS BATTLE TRAINING!"

"Battle training?"

"Yes alright!" Bakugo and Midoriya celebrated.

"NOW, WE COULDNT POSSIBLY DO HERO TRAINING WITHOUT HERO COSTUMES!" On cue, the walls of the classroom began to open up, revealing 20 suitcases with numbers on them. "NOW YOUNG ONES, GRAB A SUITCASE THAT MATCHES YOUR SEAT NUMBER AND GET CHANGED. I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT BATTLEGROUND BETA!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes had gone by and only one student was left to arrive. "Where's Midoriya?" One of his classmates asked.

"For some reason, he had 2 outfits in his suitcase, he's probably being indecisive like he usually is," Bakugo answered.

As the minutes went by, his classmates and All Might became impatient, wondering where our protagonist is. After another minute of waiting, All Might became tired of waiting on his student and was about to start the class without him until everyone heard the sound of Sandals clacking from inside the tunnel.

"SORRY FOR THE WAIT EVERYONE!" Making a dramatic entrance, Midoriya grabbed onto the exit of the tunnel and shot himself flinging his body far into the air when he exited it.

"He's finally here."

"His costume looks basic but cool."

"You can say that again, he looks like a character straight out of a manga."

"Especially, that straw hat... wait isn't that the same design as the one from that two-piece manga?!" Kaminari noted as Midoriya landed.

"Yeah, it is." Midoriya grinned.

"Now that I think about it, your quirk is really similar to the main characters." Kaminari realised.

"More like exactly like it," Bakugo claimed.

"OKAY CLASS, ENOUGH ABOUT YOUNG MIDORIYA'S OUTFIT AND QUIRK, LET'S GET INTO TODAY'S LESSON!" All Might coughed.

"Your suit looks so cool Kacchan," Midoriya whispered in amazement.

"Yeah I wanted to go with something else but I'll stick with this one for now," Bakugo replied

(Credit to @mamonsinon on Twitter)

(Bakugo's swords)

(Courtesy of my ass editing, we have Deku's hero outfit. Act like the scar isn't there.)

"Also, why do you use three swords now?" Bakugo smirked.

"You'll find out later." As they finished their little conversation, All Might began to explain the lesson.

"TODAY'S LESSON WILL BE HEROES VS VILLAINS!" All Might announced. "THE VILLAINS WILL HAVE TO HOLD A BOMB THE HEROES NEED TO RECOVER. THE EXERCISE WILL TAKE PLACE INDOORS AND YOU WILL BE TIMED!" All Might explained. Naturally, the students hurled many questions at All Might overwhelming him. "ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. LET ME EXPLAIN IT FURTHER AND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!"

After a minute of explaining and answering his student's questions, All Might was able to continue with the lesson.

"NOW EVERYONE, DRAW A BALL AND FIND YOUR DUO!" He ordered, slamming the box full of balls on the table. One by one, the students came up to the box and drew a ball. Not long after, the students had found their partners.

Duos:
Team A: Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka
Team B: Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji
Team C: Momo Yaoyorozu and Minoru Mineta
Team D: Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Ilda
Team E: Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama
Team F: Rikkudo Sato and Koji Koda
Team G: Kyoka Jiro and Denki Kaminari
Team H: Tsuyu Asui and Fumikage Tokoyami
Team I: Toru Hakagure and Mashiro Ojiro
Team J: Hanta Sero and Eijiro Kirishima

"NOW, TIME FOR THE LESSON TO REALLY BEGIN!"All Might stated drawing two lots. "THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE TEAM A VS TEAM D! TEAM A WILL BE THE HEROES AND TEAM D WILL BE THE VILLAINS!" Immediately, both duos look at each other.

"It seems like I get to crush you nerd!" Bakugo declared.

"The only thing that'll be crushed is your ego." Midoriya playfully retorted.

"BOTH TEAMS GO AND GET PREPARED, THE REST OF YOU FOLLOW ME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your name is Uraraka right?" Midoriya asked.

"Yeah, yours is Midoriya right?" The brown-haired girl sheepishly asked. In response, Midoriya nodded.

"I never got to talk to you yesterday, your quirk is really cool." He started, looking up at the building.

"Oh thanks, yours is pretty cool too," Uraraka replied while rubbing her arm. It was obvious that she was nervous so Midoriya pinched her side. "Ouch, why did you do that for?"

"It's to get rid of your nerves, you can't perform properly being nervous."

"Yeah, you're right." She agreed. "Oh, I forgot to thank you for saving me during the exam."

"It's all good, I'm glad you made it into the course."

"Yeah, same." A moment of silence occurred between the two until Uraraka spoke up once again. "So what's our plan?"

"The plan is for me to take on Kacchan and for you to stall Ilda until I regroup with you," Midoriya explained. "If you want, you can go straight for the bomb but it would be better to stall. If you go right in you could be hurt."

"That's a pretty good plan, but what if you and Bakugo fight until the timer runs out?"

"You don't need to worry, he'll be dealt with." As they finished their conversation, All Might cleared his throat on the mic.

"YOU GUYS CAN HEAR ME RIGHT?" Immediately, both groups looked at the nearest camera and stuck a thumbs up. "ALRIGHT, BEGIN!" All Might yelled, pumping up both duos.

On the top floor, Bakugo and Ilda had just finished having an argument. Ilda thought that it was reckless and stupid to go and fight Midoriya alone, while Bakugo said he didn't care and that Midoriya would most likely plan to fight him anyway.

In the end, Bakugo won and left the room, going downstairs to challenge his best friend/rival.

Going back to our protagonist, we can see him and his partner making their way upstairs. "This is the third floor, if I had to guess, Kacchan will be on this floor," Midoriya whispered.

"Okay, do you want me to go back to the staircase and continue further?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you up there." Fist bumping, the duo Uraraka ran back to the stairs, leaving Midoriya on his own. "Now that she's gone, Kacchan I know you're on this floor!" He yelled, trying to get a response from his rival. Unfortunately, his rival never responded. Walking further down the hallway, Midoriya began to talk to himself. "I wonder wher-" As Midoriya turned around he saw Bakugo's huge hand in his face.

"DIE!" Bakugo yelled as he left off an explosion at point-blank range. Smoke filled the area clouding both of their vision. "I know you're not done from that one move Izuku, SHO-" Cutting off Bakugo as he did to Midoriya earlier, the green-haired boy grabbed onto Bakugo's hero top, pulling him through the smoke and into an uppercut from his other hand.

At first, Bakugo winced but immediately recovered by using his explosions to stabilise himself and not allow himself to hit the ceiling. Firing his explosions directly below him, Bakugo stayed in mid-air looking down on his adversary. "You gonna stay up there all day or what?" Midoriya teased.

"Don't you WORRY!" As he finished his sentence, Bakugo put his right hand behind him and let off a massive explosion, which sent him directly to where Midoriya was standing. Using his other hand, he grabbed one of his three swords and prepared a swing with one on the way down.

Thinking fast, Midoriya jumped back as Bakugo's sword landed where he once was, letting off an explosion. "Your sword can explode?!" Midoriya yelled puzzled.

"Hehe." The blonde teen responded while keeping up on his assault. Using the same hand as before, he propelled himself forward again and then swung his sword. This time, Midoriya barely dodged but was sent flying back into the wall after Bakugo released another explosion from his sword. "This fight is like a match made in heaven, DON'T YOU THINK." Not wasting any time, Bakugo grabbed another one of his swords and placed it in his free hand, rushing the dazed Midoriya. "NITORYU NIGIRI!" Placing his swords horizontally, he swung at Midoriya.

'I gotta dodge, I can't be hit by that, body move!' Midoriya told himself as Bakugo's swords got closer. Luckily, for Midoriya, he gained control over his body once again, ducking under Bakugo's swords as they tore straight through the wall behind him.

"You dodged eh? You won't dodge again!" Bakugo declared as he swiped his swords down, narrowly missing Midoriya once again.

'All that training with All Might really did pay off, if this were me before his training, I would've lost by now.' He thought to himself as he stopped himself from rolling and got up. "Time to fight back." Launching his fist at Bakugo, he punched him in the gut and then grabbed him with his other one. "GUM GUM SLAM!" The boy yelled as he used the hand on Bakugo's shoulder to slam him into the floor. "I'm not done yet!" Running at his rival, Midoriya rose his feet into the air. "GUM GUM STAMP STAMP STAMP!" Each stamp missed but Midoriya was relying on Bakugo to roll away. "Now you're up against the wall what will you do now?" Midoriya cockily asked his childhood friend.

"I'll do this!" Running at Midoriya, Bakugo sheathed both of his swords and swung his right hand at Midoriya.

"Too predictable Kacchan." The green-haired teen got into position to grab the blonde's arm but was tricked.

"Oh yeah? Then predict this!" Retracting his right hand, he used the momentum to swing his left arm up directly in front of Midoriya's face to blind him with smoke. Naturally, the green-haired boy began to cough but that was stopped as his arm was sliced by two blades.

"Ow!" He winced in pain.

"As I said before, we're like a match made in heaven!" Midoriya's only real weaknesses were sharp objects and things that could burn him so his rival was correct.

In the spectator room, many students asked if Midoriya being hurt like this was fine, but All Might knew how much punishment his student could take so he said it was fine.

"Now that I think about it, Bakugo as a whole is Midoriya's natural counter," Yaoyorozu stated.

"Yeah you're right, rubber is mainly weak to sharp objects and things that can melt or burn it. On paper, Midoriya should win due to him being superior in every aspect, but in practice, Bakugo is his natural weakness so he should lose." Todoroki coldly commented.

"But they've fought many times in the past and Midoriya usually wins," Kirishima added.

"Now that's interesting, now I'm more excited to see how he turns it around."

"That's if he does." Jiro slyly remarks as Bakugo lands another hit on Midoriya.

"It's not looking too good for you Izuku!" Bakugo declared, running at his rival once again. The leaking Midoriya, grabbed onto the ceiling, which allowed him to narrowly dodge Bakugo's attack.

"It's not is it?" Midoriya replied, hanging upside down like a spider. After a moment passed, he dropped back down to face Bakugo. "I think it's time we get serious Kacchan."

"Oh yeah, are you suggesting you wanna see my new three-sword style?"

"Yeah, I think it's time I see it." Smirking, Bakugo took out his final blade that was in his sheath and then placed it in his mouth. "Now we can fight." Cracking his knuckles, Midoriya began to approach Bakugo. Not backing down, Bakugo approached him too.

Earlier, Midoriya had made a note of Bakugo's swords already being hot, which lead to his skin being burnt. Knowing this, Midoriya knew if he took too many attacks he would lose. "Alright then, LETS FIGHT!" Bakugo said slashing his right sword down and then slicing across with his left.

Narrowly avoiding the wild slashes, Midoriya bobbed and weaved them, throwing a punch when he saw an opening. Unfortunately for him though, Bakugo sliced his fist with the blade in his mouth as his fist drew near. "Ow!" Midoriya winced as he retracted his fist. If the battle stayed at this range, Bakugo could easily win by using his amazing reaction, but if Midoriya closed the gap, he could overwhelm his adversary.

"This is getting BORING!" Bakugo yelled as he rushed Midoriya, swinging his blades frantically. In response to Bakugo's frenzy, Midoriya dodged all of his attacks and then caught Bakugo's right arm as he tried to exit. "Get your han-" As Bakugo tried to slice Midoriya's arm, Midoriya pulled him in and then landed a devastating kick to the bottom of Bakugo's chin.

"I'm not done yet!" With his hand still firmly on Bakugo, Midoriya pulled back down the dazed Bakugo who he had sent flying up into the air, to deliver an overhand which smashed Bakugo's head onto the ground seemingly knocking him unconscious. "Those were pretty strong blows, I wonder if I went too hard," Midoriya stated as he began to walk away.

"I'm not done yet, Izuku get back here IM NOT DONE!" Bakugo exclaimed as he struggled to get up. Once he was back on his feet, he held his two swords tight and bit down on the sword in his mouth. "SANTŌRYŪ ONI!" Both arms overlapped each other as the blades were on the opposite sides of the arm they belonged to, this attack was Bakugo's strongest.

"Crap!" Midoriya reacted as Bakugo came closer to him. Reacting fast, Midoriya grabbed onto the ceiling and pulled himself up.

"GIRI!" Once those words left Bakugo's mouth, a massive explosion went off, which caused the part of the building they were fighting at to be sliced and then blown up.

"WHOA! YOUNG BAKUGO MOVES LIKE THAT ARE PROHIBITED, IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN YOUR TEAM WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!" All Might yelled over the intercom.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Bakugo said while using one of his swords to swipe away the smoke. "I know you're not dead from that ner-"

"GUM GUM SLAM!" Jumping down from the ceiling, Midoriya stretched out his arm and then retracted it, grabbing Bakugo's head, and slamming it into the ground. At this point, Bakugo was done for, he had received too many heavy-hitting blows to the head, which caused him to pass out. Luckily, the recovery girl would be there to review and fix any trauma that occurred so he would do just fine.

"Midoriya, are you okay, I felt and heard that explosion." His teammate asked.

"Yeah I'm just fine, how's everything going with Ilda?"

"Terribly, he's too fast for me." She uttered.

"Don't worry, I'll be there soon, keep him occupied." Before Midoriya left, he cuffed Bakugo and then made his way upstairs to see Ilda running around with the bomb in his arms.

"Ah, so your heroic friend is here too!" He spouted, gaining a laugh from Midoriya.

"What's with that wacky voice?"

"My voice isn't wacky, it's a voice fitting for the ultimate villain," Ilda started, posing.

"Alright, whatever you say Ilda!" Midoriya laughed. "Uraraka, fall back," Midoriya stated as he broke a pillar in the room.

"Why did you break that pillar Midoriya?" She whispered into his ears.

"You've been struggling because you have nothing to grab right? Well, now you have some." Midoriya whispered back.

"Thanks a lot, Midoriya." She said while running over to the rubble.

"Stay back and support me, I'll handle Ilda." He stated as he grabbed onto a pillar launching himself onto the side of it.

"I know your plan and it's not going to work." Immediately, Ilda grabbed the bomb and then moved it but was stopped as he was grabbed by Midoriya who perfectly tracked him. "Let go of me you- WHOA!" Not wasting any time, Midoriya threw Ilda over toward Uraraka.

"CATCH!" Midoriya ordered. Fortunately, Uraraka was prepared and stuck her hand on Ilda.

"Float!" Once she said those words, Ilda began to float and had no control over his movements.

"And to make sure he stays still." Midoriya came down from the pillar, took Uraraka's cuffs and then placed them on Ilda. "Now we can win." He stated as he stretched out his arm touching the bomb.

"THE HERO TEAM WINS!"

(Yes the hero team won! How did everyone find this chapter? Was the fight too long or was it too short? I'm new at writing fighting scenes so I'm gonna need tips.

Anyway, I've got a cold right now so I'm gonna go and get some rest. Bye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...
51.7K 1.3K 16
Izuku Midoriya was born with a combination of his mother's small telekinesis and his dad's fire breathing quirks, and merged into a very powerful py...
589 19 2
Izuku Midoriya, at the young age of four, declared quirkless, bullied and berated by all he was alone his best friend turned bully abused him on anot...
106 10 2
Izuku Midoriya was on the verge of death. His fight with All For One, reborn through Tenko's body, had wreaked hell upon his own body. He was barely...