๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜. ๐—ป๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By NIALLSGUITAR-

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ | โThey say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners but don't let them r... More

act one
cast
playlist
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
act two
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
act three
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
epilogue
a glimpse
last message

009

577 21 3
By NIALLSGUITAR-

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Lucius exclaimed, who usually spoke  in a formal manner swore, which was a surprise. Florence and Narcissa jumped apart, attempting to put distance between one another on the bed.

"Did you see that as well or am I losing my mind?" 

Asteria who looked unsuprised lent against the door frame, Briare pressed her lips together and nodded (After all they do know everything) "Saw it."

"Why do you sound so unbothered by what just happened?" 

"Why? Are you bothered by it?" Florence challenged looking up from the floor, her eyes glinted dangerously.

Narcissa felt so ashamed, she hated doing things that she had to go behind the people she cared about. It made her feel so dirty so she kept her mouth shut as she fiddled with her hands that rest on her lap. 

"I was aware what you were Florence, but you, Narcissa? Now that is a surprise epecially you know with Druella." Lucius said amused. "Why couldn't have shared whatever this is with us?" 

"Uhm... we already knew?" Asteria said awkardly. "We just barely acknowledged it." 

"How  do they get to know and not me? I've been your friend for longer then they have." He sneered, absolutely enraged.

"I am known  as Hogwarts relationship therapist and I am known for helping same sex-couples.  I mean like I've helped like more then half of them being comfortable with their feelings for one another, you have  no idea how hard it is for them to feel accepted by society."  Asteria interrupted.

"I found out at the Christmas party last holidays. I thought it was so obvious, I mean you were there with me Lucius." Briare added as she blew a lock of hot pink hair out of her face. 

"It's been going on since  Christmas?!" 

"Besides Lucy, I thought you already knew about us." Narcissa said suddenly, she felt guilty about unintentionally excluding Lucius, who was often left out due to him being the only male in the group. 

"Now where did you think that?" He asked, red tinting his face from anger.

"You've always made jokes." 

"Jokes that never actually held any value." 

"Well now you know. We would appreciate if you would not mention this  to anyone at all." Florence interrupting, "How are you even here? Boys aren't allowed in the girls dormitories." 

Lucius ignored the girl and faced his future fiance, loose platinum blond strands from his  ponytail framed his face. 

"I agreed to marry you Narcissa, I sacrificed the possibility of meeting someone I truly love, and I was fine with it because we were the best of friends and I thought it would stay like that forever." Lucius said, his voice steady and calm, yet it held so much emotion. "Friends that would tell each other anything but obviously I was mistakened." 

As he turned to leave, Narcissa stood up suddenly grabbing his wrist. The boy whipped around to face her, his blue eyes were cold and shiny. Waiting for her to speak.  "I'm so sorry." 

"Good." 

With that the boy left and Narcissa cried herself to sleep because he was right, she had taken Lucius for granted. What a horrible friend she is.

*

NARCISSA CONTINUOUSLY WATCHED LUCIUS wistfully as he walked past their friendship group without glancing at them at all. He sat with the Slytherins that were two years below them, Regulus, Crouch, Meadows and the Rosier twins. Personally if she was him, she would have also sat with them as well.  Who would want to sit with Averys group?

Two weeks had passed and neither had apologised  to the other. The whole fight was not her fault she decided, it was not her fault he is homophobic. But of course deep down she knew  that she was just scared to apologise and was just making excuses, Lucius literally told her  he did not have a hatred for people  like her. 

Florence who was angry at first had cooled down over time. She had begun to realise that it was very different without Lucius. (Of course she can't copy of anyone elses homework as freely as he let her.)  Asteria and Briare had been iced out as well by the boy.  Everyone could tell something had happened (or at least only the Slytherins), Lucius would walk past them with a terrifyingly cold look on his face.

After the third week Sirius approaches Narcissa with his black leather jacket, loosly tied tie and black nail polish (of course he noticed a seventh  year he disliked suddenly sitting with his little brother) questioning what had happened. ("Did Malfoy find out about your girlfriend?" Sirius asked with a very  serious look. "What?" "Come on, it was so obvious. All my friends figured out within a week.)

That same week  Snape whispers something about finally catching someone. (Everyone ignores him because he's an idiot) The greasy haired boy comes back late that morning with an angry tint in his eyes, saying something about Dumbledore's blantant biased towards Gryffindors. (Everyone ignores him again.)

There was a shift in energy that day, the Marauders curiously weren't as  loud as usual. In fact her  cousin was no where to be found. Of course that wouldn't have been suspicious if Potter  hadn't wore solemn and tired expression. Through out that week Sirius sat with his head resting on  his palm and  the other hand stabbing his scrambled eggs. He stared longingly at Remus Lupin who had a new scar that  decorated his face and did not bother to style his sandy blond hair, allowing it to fall into his eyes.

"They had a  fight." Asteria had whispered.

"But they're the Marauders, they never fight." Briare had replied.

Seeming like the school cared more about the  fall out of the Marauders than their fallout with Lucius. (Perhaps since it has been going on for a while now.) She had no idea what happened so drastic to break them apart.

Perhaps the year 1976  was cursed, Narcissa concluded. 

Narcissa right now walked to the library to study alone. It was not fun to study in the common room. Avery and his stupid followers whenever she was in their premises constantly made snide and vulgur remarks on what possibly caused their fallout.

As she got deeper into the library a smell of smoke wafted from a quiet corner. Peeking through the shelves she saw the windows cracked open and Sirius with his black hair messily falling into his face, fingers curled around a cigarette. 

Narcissa frowned; accidently knocking a book of its display, it fell with a heavy thud. She  stupidly ducked as if that would make her invisible. Peeking once more through the books she saw her cousin staring at her direction, eyes were bloodshot and shiny. Confused if his eyes were like that because he was crying or from the cigarettes, her cousin said something.

"I know you're there."

She clasped her mouth hoping that it would calm her breathing down.

"Narcissa."

Hoping that he was just guessing (even though it did not sound like he was) she stayed hidden, her cousin called her name out again. Giving up she gripped the strap of her satchel and stepped out from behind the shelves.

"Sirius."

A ghost of a smile stretched across his lips,  he  swung his legs off the couch and patted it. With a wrinkle of her nose she sat down.

"You know that's bad for you."

"Who cares, I can do what I want." He replied, a hypocrite to his words he lit out his cigarette and threw it out the window.

Silence fell between them, Narcissa awakardly fiddled with her satchel strap. "Are you ok?" She blurts out.

Sirius looked up from his lap surprised at the question. "Are you?"

This time it was her turn to be surprised. "Yeah?"

"Come on Cissa..."

She bit her lip wondering if she should tell him or not. "Ok I'm not, but thats for a different time. Tell me are you ok?"

The boy shook his head, "I did something very stupid and now everyone hates me."

"Not everyone."

"Yeah but everyone that matters."

"What do you mean by that?"

Sirius shrugged, "Remus ignores me and is distancing himself from my friends, James can't even look at me without getting angry and Peter is only one who ocassionally speaks to me and even if he did it would be something like 'marlene wants to speak to you' or 'heres some biscuts I baked, you have to eat something' and then he would just disappear." 

Narcissa had noticed the sudden coldness that had spread between the Marauders. It has gotten too quite and rather boring lately. "Can I ask why you guys have gotten into a fight?" 

He shook his head again. "Its something that I  can't say but I did and now Snape is involved with it because of me." 

'Oh. So thats what Snape was blabbering on about.'

Sirius's eyes had started to shine, Narcissa  panicked at this (due to her familys often dismissal when it comes to emotions she has gotten quite bad at addressing them) so she decided to switch the topic.

"You approached me earlier this week asking about what happened with my friends." She stated. Sirius  suddenly became curious (he has always been super invested into drama). "We all got into a fight."

"Yeah I know that, tell me more."

Narcissa repeated the events to him, her cousin nodding along very interested.  When she finished Sirius was silent thinking.

"Its hard, trust me I know. But if Malfoy is ok with you dating Florence and is just mad at you for hiding it from him perhaps just be upfront with him and apologise?" 

Narcissa shook her head and opened her mouth to speak but he beat her to it. "You are stubborn. Just apologise to him, I think thats what he's waiting for and its taken so long because you are so stubborn."

She took a moment to think stunned at her cousins suddeness (and wiseness). "You know what.... I might as well."

"And if he does not accept the apology then just give him  time." Sirius added.

Narcissa stood up smiling softly, "Thank you Sirius,  I'm sorry I couldn't help you with you're problem." 

Sirius returned the gesture with a sad smile. "You couldn't have done anything anyway. Thank you for distracting me for a bit, that was my third cigarette." 

"Thats unhealthy, perhaps read instead." Narcissa suggested in a light tone.

"Nah." 

She laughed softly leaving the library (and the purpose she was there for). The next morning she woke up extra early to visit the owlery and wrote a quick note tying it  to her owl.

Narcissa ate her breakfast glancing at Lucius, waiting for the owls to deliver letters. Her owl swooped down and watched him curiously as his eyes flicked up at her and back down at the paper tied on the owls leg. 

She watched as his pale fingers untied the ribbon tentatively, his eyes scanning the letters content. He looked up at her emotionless all for the clench of his jaw, he looked back down at the letter and up once more.  Lucius nodded so subtle she hadn't even noticed, she offered him a small smile but he just crushed the letter and fed her owl something before shooing it away. 

Hope filled Narcissa as she finished her breakfast. She decided not to tell her friends about this as the whole fight happened because of her. She wanted to apologise  to him personally.

*

𝒶𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇, 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,

𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.

-𝒩.𝐵

*

a/n:
I feel like I have completely changed my writing style through the chapters.
I know, I know, I'm splitting the chapters into really annoying parts but I have an idea to finish off act two but I need something in the middle so either have an empty finale or a really long chapter.

I'll start writing the next chapter but it might take a while but I will definitly try get it out soon so I can make the act three aesthetic.

Ngl i want to revamp this whole fic but I might do that like after I finish this fic.

Anyway thank you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 620 15
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š | there was a time when bellatrix, andromeda, cordelia and narcissa had been as close as finger and nail, but that's all...
4.2K 261 23
" in losing grip, in sinking ship, you showed up just in time " [james potter x female oc] [marauder's era]
137K 3.4K 39
โ”โ”โ”he'd never understood anything so much. harry potter. maruaders era. female oc. sirius black. 2/1/23 ; 4/25/23 @๐™ฃ๐™š๐™—๐™ซ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ค๐™จ๐™ข๐™ค๐™œ
198K 7.4K 45
[EDITING] clandestine meetings and longing stares... ( james potter x fem! oc / fabian prewett x fem! oc ) ( marauders era ) ( started: 07/03/22 - f...