GAP : Pink Theory

By freen_wolf

Long after Sam first came to Mon's rescue when they were kids, Sam is unambiguously Mon's idol. In order to b... More

Chefe M. L. - Chapter 1
Help - Chapter 2
In the crosshairs - Chapter 3
Be your friend - Chapter 4
Reconciliation - Chapter 5
Inside - Chapter 6
Begging - Chapter 7
A mother of crabs - Chapter 8
The gang - Chapter 9
Justice - Chapter 10
Disappointment - Chapter 11
Shooting - Chapter 12
Exchange - Chapter13
Bite - Chapter 14
War - Chapter 15
Don't let them know- Chapter 16
A pinky finger - Chapter 17
Am I? - Chapter 18
Sr. Kirk & Khun Sam - Chapter 19
Whatever - Chapter 20
Cause - Chapter 21
Content - Chapter 22
Perfectly - Chapter 23
I want to - Chapter 24
Differences - Chapter 25
Lick - Chapter 26
Can? - Chapter 27
ChamCham, the conceited - Chapter 29
Everyone - Chapter 30
Picker - Chapter 31
Reconciliation - Chapter 32
A part-time lover - Chapter 33
Cancelled - Chapter 34
I heard everything - Chapter 35
Bath - Chapter 36
Miss Duan Pen - Chapter 37
To be announced -Chapter 38
Power - Chapter 39
My Darling - Chapter 40
Difference - Chapter 41
War - Chapter 42
Adulterer- Chapter 43
End - 44
A lead actress - Chapter 45
Khun Nueng - Chapter 46
Choice - Chapter 47
The Rose Theory - Chapter 48
Khun Sam's POV (Part 1) - Chapter 49
Khun Sam's POV (Part 2) - Chapter 50
Khun Sam's POV (Part 3) - Chapter 51
Khun Sam's POV (Part 4) - Chapter 52
Khun Sam's POV (Part 5) - Chapter 53

Mae-Khong Chapter 28

6K 65 30
By freen_wolf

The woman in front of me lowers her face and kisses my lips gently. Although I'm very excited, I try not to express anything so as not to reduce her excitement at taking the initiative. Khun Sam and I are overcoming our fears.

Deep kisses are repeated when Khun Sam puts her tongue in my mouth, I feel more dazzled than excited. Our movements are demonstrating passion... Very nice and i'm fine with that.

Some emotions inside my body ignite me. The strangeness seems to blow my mind. My breath and my heart are racing like I'm going to pass out, but I can't stop!!!

"Mon."

"Khun Sam..."

With her lips, the beautiful woman begins to kiss and lick my cheek toward the ear. I get tense, while my voice changes to a strange tone that surprises me.

"Ah..."

I scare and take my hands that were intertwined around Khun Sam's neck to cover my mouth. She takes my hand out of the way and stares at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Scream!!"

"N... No! It's weird."

"I liked it... I really enjoyed it."

The voice of the person who is dominating the situation becomes hoarse. So I understand why Khun Sam doesn't want me to keep my voice down.

"Please..."

Seeing Khun Sam begging, makes me intertwine my hands around her neck again and pull her face to kiss her with desire. Khun Sam does everything so naturally that I'm surprised. The little hands that were holding my body begin to move. Even though I'm shocked, I don't let it show.

Not bad at all...

But everything gets out of control when Khun Sam moves her hand to my breasts. My body automatically kicks the coffee table. The vase falls to the floor.

"Oh..."

I try to look at the damage, but Khun Sam pulls me and looks me in the eye.

"What a mess, huh?"

"Wet everything."

"We'll clean up later."

"Ai!!"

The beautiful woman doesn't want to ruin anything, she forces me to kiss her hard again. I can't resist, but my mind is still preoccupied with the vase of flowers and soon I'm preoccupied with other things.

I haven't been home for a few days...

I suddenly feel like eating shrimp in Ayutthaya, so I'm going to ask Khun Sam to take me out to eat later.

"Oh!"

Khun Sam stops after using her nose on my neck and her hand, which was unbuttoning my shirt. While I'm thinking about shrimp, I hear Khun Sam's voice.

"What is it? Your t-shirt..."

I said, "What?"

I move to see Khun Sam, who is looking at the first button in fright. Then I find out what just happened. I get up immediately.

"Blood... Khun Sam!!!"

Khun Sam's face is covered in blood, her nose is bleeding like a child's. The white blouse I wear every day to the office is imprinted with the blood of the dictator who wanted to have sex with me but failed.

"Are you all right?... Did you get hurt? I didn't hit you, did I?"

"No...but I had a headache...maybe high blood pressure."

"Pressure?"

"Maybe the hot weather or something."

"But... but the weather is not warm."

"Um... not this kind of heat." Khun Sam said covering his face. "Like watching porn or a dirty doujin."

Now, we are thinking about what happened. Khun Sam looks indifferent because of embarrassment.

"You are so cute, does your nose bleed often?" I laugh at her as I wipe her nose, which is still bleeding. "When we do other things will it end like this?"

"I'm not good at this."

"No, you're better than I thought." I look at her and I try to change the subject, because I don't want her to feel embarrassed.

"Have you done this before?"

"Of course not, I never thought about having a girlfriend before."

"But how do you know how to do things?"

"Because of your theory."

"Hmmm."

"Making Love to Lesbians, I read it three times today."

"My theory?"

I wonder why my theory was what led Khun Sam to do all this. And I don't know how I feel about my girlfriend reading the lesbian sex theory three times!!!

I feel guilty. because while Khun Sam was seriously trying to have sex with me, I was thinking of the prawns of Ayutthaya.

"I feel like you're the only one who's serious."

"Why do you feel that way?"

"Nothing." I'm not going to let her know that I was thinking about Ayutthaya's shrimps, it might make her lose confidence.

"So... I'm going to learn how to do these things too. I won't let you do it alone."

"We can learn together."

"How?" I said,

"Tee told me there are several lesbian videos on the Internet."

We looked at each other and we were embarrassed, so we looked away. Even though we've come so far, why are we still ashamed?

"So... let's learn together."

"Aham!!"

How far are we going to get with this... We're watching lesbian videos and we're reading the theme I wrote for Khun Sam to fire me.

This time, I hug the pillow and stand still while Khun Sam is watching on TV. What's Khun Sam thinking? Why is my head completely blank?

"Khun Sam, have you learned to... the... something?"

The beautiful woman turns her face to me like the Anabelle doll... I think she is as embarrassed as I am.

"I learned, but it's kind of rude."

"I agree with you. The girl in the video looks hurt." I speak softly.

"It looks tortured."

"Can I switch to anime?"

"Maybe it's better than the real one."

We agree, so Khun Sam switches to a anime. However, now the screen is full of advertising about the content of the videos we watch.

Our faces turn red. What are we doing?

"This one looks good... Let's watch it. It's beautiful."

I said, "Yes."

Since it's an anime, the scenes aren't like porn, but... the censorship covering the important part makes Khun Sam angry.

"You can't see anything!"

Khun Sam is looking at his own fingers and says, "How do we know how many are better... one... two... or three?"

"..."

"How many fingers would make you comfortable?"

"Stop it, please."

I take the remote and turn off the TV. I'm about to cry. Looks like I'm not ready for this thing. "Going slow might be better for us. I like to kiss you."

"Really?" Khun Sam is excited.

"Do you like my tongue?"

"You don't have to talk like that."

"Why is that? Didn't you tell me to be direct? I'm talking about putting my tongue somewhere else along with my finger."

"No... STOP IT!!!"

I pull Khun Sam to kiss her, even though I know that for her it's unfair. But for me, returning to silence is better than continuing to speak.

"Yes... kissing is better." Khun Sam touches my face. "Let's take it easy."

"Yes... I'm not in a hurry."

🤍 🤍 🤍

Martha: Oh, but I AM!

According to the P.P. gossip group, all reports of our behavior are normal and I'm fine with that.

Tee: I sometimes think you two pretend to be silly, but I know P.P. better than anyone, so she really is, she's not pretending.

Kate: Can we learn gradually? Every day on the news shows teenage moms and dads. How is that possible? How did they know more than the two of you?

They all seem upset while I keep quiet, read all the messages and regret it.

Martha: Mon, have you read it?... Listen to me.

Doraemon: Yes.

Martha: My final technique that I use to end the game... It will make Mon brave and not need to learn anything else.

Martha: I got my husband that way, not including the worker in the field.

Tee: How did you have sex with a worker?

Martha: I drank! But don't judge me. His arms were strong and he had a beautiful body.

Tee: Was it wet?

Kate: I know what you mean.

I swallow in dry and ask briefly.

Doraemon: What?

Everyone reads my message because it's showing 'read 3'.

Not long after, Jim answers me... Even in dramas or in reality, a human uses "these means" to do things they normally wouldn't do.

Martha: Mae-Khong [A Thai liquor]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.5K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
501K 21.3K 138
The dark theory with FreenBecky.. must read. #FreenBecky #FANFIC Supporting Characters : [ Irin - Nam - Nop - Tan - Mich -Chen -Saint - Cherisa - Ni...
78.6K 2.4K 57
Freenbecky fanfic. Freen is a Princess in line to become Queen. She is very lonely until she meets Becky her new servant. Freen finds herself fallin...
56.6K 3.2K 30
A story about how fate bring two random person made their path cross each other. Becky Armstrong, who has only one thought in her mind, Freen Saroch...