Falling For My Bully {Complet...

By muslimah_07

Amira was called everything in the book. Fat, ugly, stupid, a worthless nobody. Suddenly she leaves for Turke... More

[1] Edited
[A/N]
[2] Edited
[3] Edited
[4] Edited
[5] Edited
[6] Edited
[7] Edited
[8] Edited
[9] Edited
[10] Edited
[11] Edited
[12] Edited
[14] Edited
[15] Edited
[Another A/N]
Eid Mubarak
[16] Edited
A/N
[17] Edited
[18] Edited
[19] Edited
[20] Edited
[21] Edited
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chpater 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

[13] Edited

9.4K 755 190
By muslimah_07

DO YOU GUYS LOVE THE NEW COVER?:)!

**Amira's POV**

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIRA!!" The voices of my family yell, waking me up from my deep slumber.

The first thi- person I see when I open my eyes is Badar. Then I see the twins Yusuf and Aneesa.

OH MY ALLAH ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

"Get out of my room Badar. Now!" I say pointing to the door.

This is literally the hundredth time he woke me up from my dream!

"How about them?" He points to the twins with a frown.

"Fine. You guys can stay since you guys remembered my birthday unlike the rest of them," As soon as those words leave my lips, Badar's frown turned upside down.

May 31st is my BIRTHDAY.

"Yay! M-me and Yusuf made you cake with Nutella frosting and mommy helped us," Aneesa say giving me her big toothless grin.

"I helped too," Badar interrupts.

"No you didn't! You just licked the Nutella off the cake whenever we put it on!" Yusuf jumps in, shaking his head.

I laugh so hard I fall on the floor.

Of course he will eat it. Look at him he's a fat kid.

"That's not nice. Remember when you used to be fat and kids made fun of you?" The voice in my head reminded.

Oh shut up.

"DAD! DA-AD! DAD!" I yell, walking out of my room with Badar,Yusuf and Aneesa trailing behind me. I head to the kitchen where my parents and Ahmed were discussing something whilst eating.

"What? Do you have to yell so loud, Amira?" My father says while covering his ears.

Was I that loud? Oops.

"Daddy, dad, father Ab-,"

"She want something. Good luck," My mom cuts me off whilst patting dad's back. I smile.

My mother knows me well.

"What do you want, kitten?" Dad questions as he sips a cup of tea.

"Where's my birthday present? You promised me a car," I moan with my hands on my hips.

"You can't even drive a car," Ahmed says, shaking his head.

"Was I talking to you?" I mimic his voice.

"You were talking like a cow,"

"A cow doesn't talk. That doesn't even make sense, idiot." I retort.

"Mom, dad. Amira said a bad word," Badar says, covering his mouth with one hand and pointing at me with the other. Why was he accusing me of stating the facts?

"Amira, language," Mom warns whilst walking out of the room.

"My friend's son has this grey Mercedes; also it's new," Dad says as he puts his cup in the sink.

"Great! Let's go now," I smile and head to my room to get dressed.

I'm so happy! I get a Mercedes while Ahmed is stuck with some shītty car. I slip on a long red dress and a loosely wrap a scarf around my head before and head back downstairs.

"Come on kitten, I have work in one hour. Ahmed do you want to come with us?" Dad says standing by the door.

"Yeah sure," He slips his phone into his pocket and puts on his shoes while I put on mine.

Let's go!

****
Thirty minutes later, we arrive at this brownish house. We all clamber  out of the car.

We walk towards the house. I get a little bit nervous and my hands starts shaking for some odd reason. What the hell is wrong with me?

Ahmed is inches away, knocking on the door when a beautiful girl open appears. Mash'Allah, I look at Ahmed's expression and start laughing. Gosh only if I had took a picture of his face. It was priceless

They all turn their heads and look am me. What did I do?

"Amira. Behave," Dad warned, smiling at the pretty girl.

"Are you gonna stare at each other forever? Lower your gaze people!" I shake my head at them. They both look down and blush.

"Oh my Allah, my brother looks like a burning tomato!" I tease whilst stepping beside Ahmed and patting his back.

I. LOVE. EMBARRASSING. THIS. KID.

"U-Um sorry. Please, come in," The girl stutters as she lowers her gaze.

We stepped in the house and everyone's eyes laid on us.

They all sat on the couches. There was a woman sitting next to this man who I assumed was my dad's friend. And sat next to them was a young boy. He looked so familiar. It's like I've seen him somewhere. But I'm not entirely sure where I've him.

"Jasmine, can you bring tea for the guest darling?" The lady asks her daughter as she gives us a warm smile. 

"Do you need any help?" I offer.

"Um, sure. Why not?" She replies before walks to the kitchen with me following behind.

Jasmine. That's a nice name. Mash'Allah.

We enter the kitchen and I just stand there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Can you bring the milk out for me?"

"Sure."

I take the milk out of the fridge and hand it over to Jasmine.

"Thanks. Oh and what's your name? Silly me, I didn't even ask. Sorry." She queries.

"I'm Amira," I hold out my hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you Amira," She shakes my hand with a smile.

Well, she seems nice. Hope she doesn't get stuck with my stupid brother.

She looks at me before looking past my shoulder. Confused, I look behind me and see my stupid brother. His gaze is on the floor while he scratches his head.

"U-uh. Where's the bathroom?" He looks up at Jasmine and then lowers his gaze.

"Do you have popcorn?" I ask Jasmine. I have an amused smile etched on my face as I watch their awkwardness.

Love at first sight.

"Yeah the pop-," She starts off but Ahmed cuts her off

"She's just playing with you," He grumbles, annoyed whilst dragging me away.

"What is wrong with you?" Ahmed moans.

"What did I do? I'm not the one that can't even ask a simple question without stuttering." I retort as I cross my arms.

"Drop it," He says as I walk back into the kitchen with Ahmed following.

"W-where's the b-bathroom?" He stares at her before drops his gaze.

"Idiot," I mumble to myself.

"Um.... just take a right then go straight," She gives him a weak smile before he leaves.

"He can't talk today; don't know why." I shrug and then wink at her. 

She blushes and hands me a tray to hold.

"Okay. Let's go," She starts walking back to the living room. 

I follow behind her, my mind on the new Mercedes. I was staring at the mugs like an idiot.

That's when I hear the mugs shatter in pieces. My head hits something large and hard. I look up and am shocked to see what- or who- it was.

"Mazin?" I ask, confused.

"Amira?" He replies.

"Ahmed!" My stupid brother yells.

How much more stupid can my brother get?!

Idiot.

*******************************

Surprise^_^ I updated! Yay!

How did the chapter go?

Good?

Bad?

Comment,vote and check my new book out:)!

Wattpad is not letting me comment :0 anyone else?

Say the most random thing for a update:)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 1.2K 25
What's life, nothing but a void canvas which we have to fill with numerous hues. And once in a while we come across people who will taint the void ca...
2.6M 134K 49
[reached #1 in Spiritual] 11/17/15- 8/18/16 Amira Abdul is a bright,well educated girl filled with joy and much potential. Is a practicing Muslim a...
382K 23.8K 29
Salam u alaikum readers! I wanted to inform you guys that I've started making edits to this story. Some chapters are the same while some are complet...
992K 40.5K 36
He wanted to hate her, to shred her faith viciously before he lost himself in her eyes again. * * * * Amira had a dysfunctional family, an older brot...