BABY PARK ||Vminkook

Od candymicheal

Park jimin couldn't be more happier when he finally got a job offer from JEON'S company his dream company own... Viac

intro
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter-twenty one
chapter-twenty two
chapter-twenty three
chapter-twenty four
chapter-twenty five
chapter-twenty six
Chapter-twenty seven
chapter-twenty eight
chapter-twenty nine
Chapter-thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty Nine
Chapter-forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter Forty seven
Chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Epilogue

Chapter forty three

2.5K 188 21
Od candymicheal

Jimin sigh for the nth times frowning deeply at the male besides him for ignoring him.

"Kook please,let cuddle"he plead with a pout and jungkook ignore him again shaking his head,eyes glueing on the laptop in front of him.

"Nope,not until i drag those fuckers to hell"he spit out,glaring at the screen and Jimin rolled his eyes.

He leap out of his position and sneak his arms around the younger's waist melting his anger immediately as he heave down a breath.

"I'm really fine Kookie beside those people can't stop the love i have for you two"he added rubbing a soothing circles around the younger's who seems to finally relax to his touches.

He looks back and place a messy kiss on the elder's lip before speaking.

"I know,i just can't stop myself everytime I sees my fiances going through something,I'm perfectly fine if they insult me but when it's comes to you two i can't take it"

He confess stroking the elder's face who held a fond smile on his face.

"I love you a little too much"he added and Jimin finally close the gap,kissing him on the lips.

Jungkook smile into it and draw him impossibly closer to himself as the elder sneak a hands onto his shoulder while he did with his waist.

The kiss is slow and sweet letting out the emotion they felt for each other,it was not lacing with anything other than love.

The door open making them to pulls away to look back at Taehyung who suddenly smile looking at them with an amused expression.

"Did I interrupt?"he smirk plopping beside them on the bed,the two frown noticing his sagged appearance.

"I'm so tired"he announce letting out a harsh breath and Jimin waste no time in climbing on top of him,placing a kiss on his lips.

"How's work?"jungkook ask smiling, stroking his brunette hair.

"Don't get me started,it so stressful"

He whine plopping his head on jimin's shoulder who giggles placing a kiss on the crown of his head.

"Don't worry tae,we have managed to block the media and pressed charges on those creep,they won't come back"

Jimin assured making Taehyung hum in satisfactory.

"How come you are not affect by this,the moment you get involve with us it means your quiet lives is not going to be the same again,everything you do is going to make a headline"

Jimin smile at the information but the two couldn't help the worry creeping into their bodies.

"I'm fine......getting involved with you was certainly the best gift of my life so how can i worry about that,when i have you two who would shield me if anything happens"

He inform letting out a laugh and look back to the two who were still looking at him with worry and interlace their hands together.

"So please don't look at me like that, it's uncomfortable"he added with a smile and the two let out a deep breath.

"I love you jiminie"Taehyung confess rendering Jimin speechless at the sudden confession before smiling widely.

"I love you too"he giggles nuzzling their forehead together.

"And I love you two more"jungkook chip in with a grin catching the two attention as they look back at him with a smile.

The two shared a knowing look before attacking the youngest,peppering kisses all over his face making him wheeze.

It was soon turn out into a make out session when jungkook let out a startled moan feeling Taehyung's hand on his pants and Jimin's lips on his expose neck.

"G.....guys s...stop"jungkook stuttered breathless,feeling his member tighten on his jean.

"I know you want us Kookie"jimin whisper into his ear and the younger almost cum at his sexy and seductive voice.

Jimin slammed their lips together while Taehyung took it upon himself and start working on the latter male collarbone as he leaves his own hickies beside jimin's own.

he place a kiss from jungkook's chest to his neck making him release a loud moan,loving how they make him feel.

jimin took off his and jungkook's clothes in a flash,he glance at Taehyung and the taller nod running off to get the lube.

Jungkook's groaned as jimin rub their hard erection against each other while their lips are still tangle up with passion.

Jimin release a loud moan when Taehyung's lubed fingers slowly entered him spreading his ass open while he place his hand on jungkook chest to steady himself.he was huffing and biting his lower lip at the subtle touch from the arousing sensation.

Jungkook smirked and suddenly flip their position nodding at taehyung who grabs jimin's hip up and slowly sink him down on his swollen cock.he groaned loudly thrusting his hip up to meet with jimin's quivering hole.

"Mhm.....kook faster"he whimper and leaned in to kiss the older,Taehyung pumped his cock a few time before he slowly push into jimin making the younger fall on jungkook,his back press on him while facing Tae,tears beamed the corner of his eyes as he get fucked from both way.

"fuck!!"jungkook grunt as he throw his head back forcing his cock deeper into jimin's ass.

taehyung slapped his ass making the younger screamed in pleasure as they ram into him,abusing his small hole.

the sounds of their skin slapping echo in the room with their cums spilled out all over their skin.jimin collapsed immediately on the younger panting heavily,Taehyung carefully lift him to the side and Jimin smirk almost immediately.

Leaning back despite the fact he was incredibly tired from the sex,he'd still anticipating on the upcoming show producing by his fiances.

Clueless jungkook pant trying to sit up but Taehyung push him back to the bed.

"I have been eyeing your pretty ass for a few days now"Taehyung uttered and before jungkook could disagree on him.

Taehyung slammed their lips towards melting him immediately as he kiss back with both desperation and need.

He let out a sudden moan when he felt Taehyung entered him raw and without using lube.

"Fuck!!!"jungkook grunt,moaning in both pain and pleasure as Taehyung slam into him rough and fast.

"I have been craving this..."Taehyung growl flipping their position to doggy forcing his dick into his tight ass.

Jimin gasp,throwing his head back immediately as jungkook lick the tip of his dick before taking him into his mouth.

"Damn.....you are just too beautiful"

Taehyung grunt grabbing a fist of jungkook's hair pulling him back taking an animalistic pace on his ass.

Jungkook moan sending an electric shivers to jimin's who let out a breathless whine thrusting his hips up making jungkook gagged,tears beaming his eyes from too much pleasure he was receiving from the males.

They let out a loud yelp when they felt their cums sputtering out of their dick.

Jungkook plopped down exhausted gulping down jimin's salty loads in his mouth.

"Talk about someone who was complaining of tiredness earlier"

Jungkook snort panting heavily and Taehyung grin widely.

"You know i will never tired when it comes to fucking"he taunt with a winks making Jungkook roll his eyes while jimin ignore them as he was busy fanning himself.

They use the rest of the day to cuddle until jimin decided to pick jumi from school.

He felt his phone buzz as jungkook throw it to him from the nightstand.

he and Taehyung was still cuddling up on the bed after going another round which leads to their exhaustion.

Jimin pick the call,a hint of annoyance on his face,he just wanted to quickly pick his daughter up and come back to cuddle with his fiance and daughter.

"Hello.........who is this?"

"Sorry for the disturbance Mr park, I'm calling from your daughter's school"a voice says and Jimin sigh tiredly.

"Did she cause a problem again....."

He says frustratedly brushing a hair from his face.

"I'm afraid not sir but i think......"Jimin lift a brow when he heard a moment of silence and feel his heart racing faster.

"Is everything okay?"he ask at the nerve wrecking atmosphere,jungkook and Taehyung had already sit up staring at him with frown.

"Y.yes.... actually,no.....y..your daughter is missing"

She confess making the trio froze instantly,the phone dropped from jimin's hand crashing immediately.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

55.7K 3.1K 29
Jungkook works in a library reading stories to kids,he originally went to collage but dropped out because he couldn't afford it, up until he was 16 h...
96.3K 7.2K 43
Jeon Jungkook, a single father to a beautiful angel called Nabi, a 11 months old sweet and pure soul, he is the CEO of Jeon Corporation, he is an ama...
55.6K 2.2K 33
It all happend the night that Kim Taehyung, the boy who works with Park Jimin the leader of a mafia group, went for a mission at Jeon's mansion. Yes...
203K 9.2K 66
Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterprises and Big Picture Entertainment Comp...