HADDIYAH

By backstagewallflower

This is my first book on Wattpad I hope you all enjoy it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When I saw movements I su... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
update
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
update
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
update

chapter thirty nine

4 3 0
By backstagewallflower

Kamal pov

      We were all looking at them. We were shocked. How is this possible. I pinched my self maybe this is a dream but fortunately it's not.

       " What are we doing looking at them let's help them. " hajara spoke the devil in disguise. She Is what we call a green snake in a green grass but it'll soon be over. She will be punished I haven't told anyone of what Racheal told me because I wasn't really prepared for the truth. I knew the enemy was within but never knew it was her own mother. She might not be her biological mother but I know how she cared for her or was this all pretence just to show her husband she loves haddiyah and now she could no more pretend that was why she sold her off. I don't even know who to trust anymore with everything going on in her life. I myself I don't know who to trust I'm not part of the family but haddiyah has gone through alot. She doesn't deserve all this. she has been suffering since when she was a little girl going through everything all alone with no one to lean on but she never did break. She was strong for herself. I'm proud of her.

         They were all lead inside. They looked horrible, tired, stressed. they don't look their selves. Her mum is a bit okay but haddiyah and the other girl look horrible. They looked like they were coming out from straight from a horror movie. They must have gone through alot to be in this condition. I just hope they are okay not only physically but also mentally.

        " Kamal please call a doctor to come and check them up" Omar told me and I immediately called our family doctor. He is a very good doctor and also professional. He has been our family doctor since when i were little. He was close to dad before he died.

         " He'll be on his way right now just give him fifteen minutes and he'll be here"

         " Alright thank you " he sighed. I'm sure it was a sigh of relief. Finally she is back home but back to the person she thinks loves her, back to the devil herself.

        The girls had all gone to the room to be with them. I know they won't be able to say anything for now the trauma is still in them.

       It was only I and Omar that was in the sitting room. I didn't know what to tell him. How will he react if he knows his wife is behind her kidnap. Will he believe me? He won't take it lightly. I'm sure the wife must have deceived him into believing she loved haddiyah so much like a mother will love her daughter but that is not the case here. But what could be her reason. What did haddiyah ever do to her. The innocent girl. I'm sure haddiyah will be feeling safe with her not knowing she is behind all this.

         " Kamal Alhamdulilah my daughter is back home with Maryam" he said looking at me.

         " Alhamdulilah sir we thank God for everything finally they are back home safely"

         " Yes they are back home and I thank God but I'm still worried"

         " About what sir"

          " About the kidnappers whoever kidnapped them didn't let them go Scot free they must have escaped and if it is so whoever kidnapped them will want to take them or if possible harm them so they won't blow up their cover"

        How was I going to tell him that the person responsible for all this is in our midst. The person is his very own wife. I'm not sure he will believe but he has to. I know Racheal isn't lieing. I know when a person is lieing and by the looks of it she wasn't lieing but it'll be hard to believe.  he is right since she knows haddiyah escaped it's more likely she will harm her and the mother. I need to tell Omar I wouldn't want it to be too late before telling him and he eventually finds out he won't ever forgive me. I won't forgive myself either if anything bad happens to them.

         " You are right sir but I advise you sir we should all becareful. We have enemies even within ourselves. We should be observant like I said the enemy is within our cycle"

         " You are speaking as if you know the person or do you know who the person is?" Before I could respond we heard the front door and turned to see who it was and it was the doctor.

       " Thank you sir for coming I'll take you there so you can check them up" Omar said and took the doctor to the room. We knocked before we were told to come in.

       " I want everyone to vacate the room for privacy" I knew I could trust him he is a respectable old man with morals and values. I could trust him with this but Mr Omar has this skeptical looks on his face. I wouldn't blame him. If I was in his shoes I'll also not trust a random doctor who said everybody should vacate the room.

         " Doctor do you think it's necessary" Mr Omar asked. I understand what he meant but before I could persuade him to trust the doctor. The devil spoke.

       " I could stay here with them while the doctor do his check up" he seemed relaxed when his wife said this but I wasn't anything close to being relaxed.

       I was disturbed what is her motive now. I don't need to worry myself too much God will take control.

       " Please doctor let my wife stay here while you check them I'll feel a bit relieved" Mr Omar said this and the doctor nodded in understanding.

       We all left the room including yusra and Amina. We went back to the sitting room and wait for the doctor to check them up and tell us the result and something just came to my thought I hope they weren't sexually harassed or raped the thought already had me fuming.

        " Mr Kamal what's wrong you look like you are about to kill someone" this time it was yusra that spoke. It must have been obvious through my clenched fist and I'm sure my eyes must have reddened that was why they noticed.

         " Are you okay Kamal?" My Omar asked.

        " Yes I am sir I'm okay no need to worry sir"

         " If you aren't okay you can go home I'll take it from here. They'll be okay"

         " No no no no no no sir I'm okay trust me sir. I'll wait a bit"

       I don't know what was funny but yusra started laughing all of a sudden. I'm sure nobody said a joke here. We all turned to look at her. We were all confused. Amina helped us in asking for the reason of her laughter.

        " Yusra why are you laughing what do you find funny share it with us or are you going psycho?" Amina said

      " Can't you all see that Mr Kamal is obsessed with my sister and dad wants him to go home"

       Now I'm embarrassed what does she knows about my attraction to her sister. I'm not  obsessed I'm just making sure she is okay and that all. I call it human service.

     Mr Omar started laughing and when I turned to look at him he covered it up with a fake cough.yup now he thinks I'm obsessed I'm not! For God sake.

       " That's okay yusra don't embarrass mr Kamal we all know that. you Don't have to point it out" mr omar said. Not him again this time around they did nothing to hide their laughter. I'm dieing of embarrassment here.

       We heard footsteps and turned to see it was the doctor. Our mood all died down instantly And by the looks of it I'm not sure we are getting any good news from him but my other fear now is that hajara is left with them in the room alone. I know they are not paralysed or anything but who knows what she can do at this moment. She might poison them or worse.

       " Doctor what is it?" Mr Omar asked.

        " The elderly woman is okay just stressed and will need rest that's all while the girls are not in good shape the younger one is a bit better but the other one isn't.  her rib has been broken and will need to go to the hospital for a better treatment and by the looks she needs to go for a therapy"

        " Therapy how?" Yusra asked. I knew what he meant.

        " Therapy in the sense. She not mentally okay. I don't mean she is a pyscho. What happened to her must have affected her mentally too but she'll be okay with time and I also treated them so tommorow bring her to the hospital for"

         I stood up to meet the doctor and shake hands with him.

        " Thank you doctor for coming I really appreciate everything"

        " You don't have to thank me boy. I'm glad to be of help to you" he said his goodbyes and left.

        I went back to the sitting room and I met no one there they must have all gone to check on haddiyah and so did i. I walked to the room and before I entered I knocked and was told to come in.

      When I entered I saw Maryam sitted but was looking at her daughter with pity in her eyes and I'm sure she was hurt because hajara was petting her while haddiyah head was on her lap. This is truly sad. I know everybody sees it. We all know she didn't go to ayaan place willingly but does haddiyah knows? Will she believe her mother? Will she even accept her as her mother after being left alone till Omar took her in. She has nothing good to say about her childhood and that is sad.

     The whole room was quiet. Maryam stood up we all turn our heads to her and when she looked at me she recognized me but didn't say anything. She walked to the door

     " Where are you going Maryam?" Omar asked.

       " I want to get something for the girls to eat"

       " I never said I wanted to eat" this time it was haddiyah voice. Her voice sounds croaked but I'm sure it'll be clear with time. We were also surprised because since their appearance we haven't heard her voice.

        " Mum why don't you make something for me to eat " she was referring to hajara. I was angry. I know hajara was happy. does she thinks nobody knows about what she did soon all of her secret will be exposed.

         We all turned to see Maryam reaction. We saw tears in her eyes but she said nothing. We all said nothing. Hajara stood up to go and make something for haddiyah. I just hope I'm not making a big mistake by not talking now. I just see it's not the right time. They are all stressed physically and haddiyah is in a bad shape. Wouldn't want to stress her. Let me give it some time.

      Maryam left the room and I followed her behind.

        " Why are you following me?"

      I said nothing but still stayed behind her. It was already too late for her Alone to be outside. I'm sure about that but the moon was full and shining. It was like a natural light. You could see a pin on the ground that is to show how the moon was bright.

      " I want to be alone Mr" we were outside. We walked not too far away from the building and settled in the hut located inside the compound.

        " How are you?" I asked

        " Terrible"

        I didn't know what to say because obviously I could see that she was feeling terrible.

     " I know she'll never see me as her mother again. She already has another mother who loves her. I won't blame her and I won't want to Take that place when I was never there in her life and now out of nowhere I'm back after leaving her"

        I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell her that she'll surely come back to her after hajara is put in jail for what she caused. She won't be forgiven. She has been disguising all this while but not anymore.

       She turned to look at me. It hurts me to see her in this situation I know she didn't mean to leave her daughter but she had no choice. She did whatever she did just to protect her child. A good mother will also do whatever it takes to protect her child.

        " Do you think she'll ever forgive me"

         " She will you just have to give her time. She has been alone for years and you left without a word you Don't expect her to forget everything. I might not be in her shoes but I know she has gone through alot. All this is bringing bad memories too"

          We became quiet without saying anything.

     " I'll leave once she gets better. I'll leave and Never come back. I escaped because I thought she was in danger but now she is safe and won't need me. I only bring back bad memories to her. It will be for the best to leave and let her be happy".

        " You Don't have to leave. Stay and prove yourself to her I know she'll be stubborn or will ignore you for a few days or weeks but she'll come around. It's just time. Try to bond with her. Try to make up for the lost time and before you know you both will be good"

         "  She has a mother already who has taken care of her like her own child. I don't think it'll be easy but I'll try my best"

        " That's the spirit try your best and you'll win your daughter's love"

         " Thank you"

       " You don't have to thank me. I might not be in your shoes but I know you passed through alot too"

     " You are a good man "

      " We all have our flaws ma"

       We didn't say anything after that just enjoying the beautiful sky and cool breeze. The night was comforting outside. I need to act fast. I'll ponder on this more but I'll make sure not take too much time. Hajara will be put in jail. This wouldn't take more than two days. I'll bring her out.

      " Okay ma'am it's getting cold and you haven't rested enough. Let's get you back inside"

     I helped her up and we both walked to the house.

     Tommorow will be a long day for me.

Hmmmmmm the plot 🤔🤔
Why would hajara do what she did?
How would Maryam and haddiyah bonding be?
Will haddiyah forgive her mum?

Vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 19.2K 73
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...
497 59 21
She made my worst nightmare come true!! She.. S.. he smiled , that's when she diappeared in front of my eyes but before that she mouthed...... ( wha...
8.7K 1.3K 54
{Featured in Wattpad Indian Central under Mystery/Thriller} It's amazing how love makes people connect. They meet, talk, mingle, fall in love. Th...
28.4K 1.6K 35
Bailey copes with the loss of a handsome acquaintance, John, by writing him a series of letters. She explores a future that will never be, a present...