After being liked by a parano...

By Xiaoshuo_

Fu Chi, the new president of DW Jewelry Co., Ltd., is noble and abstinent, with a brilliant temperament. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72

Chapter 71

347 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 71

    Gu Qinnan said directly that he could not refuse.

    Rong Manli was speechless for a while, she expected that she would not agree easily, and she couldn't kneel down again with a glance at her dignity, "Qinnan, Tongtong has also grown up and knows what she is doing, do you want to hear what she said?" Say?"

    It was agreed to bring it back, but Gu Qinnan couldn't guess it so stupidly?

    "The past is in the past, Tongtong didn't feel anything, and you can't make decisions for her." Rong Manli understood with emotion, "I didn't agree with it when I first found out, and I also asked After Tongtong, she squeezed Xiaochi's hand and told me directly that they were together, what else could I say."

    "Later I talked to Tongtong alone, and she said she would not leave Xiaochi." Rong Man After struggling for a while, Li gradually accepted it.

    Rong Manli would not tell lies, but Gu Qinnan remained silent.

    "Qinnan, Tongtong has grown up. She knows who she likes and who she should be with. This is beyond our control." Rong Manli tried to persuade her.

    Gu Qinnan had her own considerations. A few words from Rong Manli could not change her mind. After hanging up the phone, she went downstairs.

    Zhou Jintong was woken up early by Fu Chi, and he was still a little dazed when he woke up. He pointed to the top, "Aunt Nan is back."

    This frightened her, and hurried him to leave.

    When Gu Qinnan came down, she was carrying a bag of flowers on the stairs, and when she heard the sound of approaching footsteps, her back was covered in cold sweat.

    Then he turned around, pretending to be surprised, "Mom, when did you come back?"

    Gu Qinnan was annoyed and annoyed, "You don't want me to come back, do you? If I didn't happen to come back to see it today, would I plan to keep it a secret?"

    Not really, Zhou Jintong felt that it was not the right time.

    She retorted, "No, it's because we haven't started for long, and it's not good to say it too early."

    Gu Qinnan gave her a hard look, and his usually gentle face also added coldness, "I called Man Li just now, I disagree with you and Xiao Chi, so don't even think about it, last time your Uncle Sui introduced you Let me meet some time."

    "Mom!!" Zhou Jintong was sullen.

    "It's useless for you to call Dad!" Gu Qinnan had made up her mind, and couldn't tolerate her reluctance, so she called Dr. Sui vigorously.

    Zhou Jintong and Gu Qinnan couldn't get angry, so they went upstairs angrily. The stairs they stepped on were about to collapse, but Gu Qinnan turned a blind eye.

    Upstairs, she went back to her room.

    Fu Chi sent a nervous message [Is Aunt Nan looking for you? 】

    Zhou Jintong was knocked down, kicked off his shoes and shrank in. After reading the news for a long time, he didn't reply. He felt that if she said what Gu Qinnan said, Fu Chi would most likely kill him right away, because of his personality.

    【No. 】

    After she returned, she immediately switched to Fang Huisheng's interface, and her fingertips fluttered 【Fu Chi and I were discovered by my mother. ]

    Fang Huisheng [Fuck! Speed! 】

    Zhou Jintong【What to do, my mother disagrees. ]

    Fang Huisheng in that room was about to get off work, took a lunch box and went to the hotel where he was staying, and smiled when he saw the message [If I were Aunt Nan, I would disagree, do you think what Fu Chi did before was human affairs? I really don't know what's going on in your head? 】

    Although what she said is right, she still has to honor her boyfriend 【He can't do it now, he is very obedient and obedient. ]

    [Are you sure? 】

    Zhou Jintong is not sure, after all he said last time that he would break her leg 【It's not important, the key is what to do now? 】

    【If you find out, just tell me. If Aunt Nan disagrees, you can persuade her that you are not going to marry Fu Chi, and she has nothing to do with you. ]

    [She asked me to go on a blind date. 】

    [Would you like to meet? ] After Fang Huisheng replied, he didn't receive a reply for a while, so he quickly added [Oh, I'm just kidding, it's useless to think too much now, why don't you talk to Aunt Nan and talk about Fu Chi's good. ]

    That's the only way to go.

    Zhou Jintong closed the chat box.

    Gu Qinnan closed the shop early tonight, and gave her a string of numbers during dinner, asking her to add someone to chat on WeChat.

    Zhou Jintong tried to speak a few times but was blocked by Gu Qinnan. She was determined to disagree with her and Fu Chi.

    It's a little troublesome.

    She couldn't even eat.

    In the evening, Fu Chi sent a message. Zhou Jintong was about to return when Gu Qinnan came in with the quilt in his arms, "Sleep together."

    "Oh." She reluctantly agreed, shut down her phone, and lay down obediently.

    Throughout the night, whenever she made any movement, Gu Qinnan would react, and Zhou Jintong couldn't help but be on guard against her.

    Before going out the next day, afraid that Gu Qinnan would stare at her, she told Fu Chi not to pick her up. When she arrived at the company, she saw a large bouquet of roses on the table as usual, and the envious eyes of her colleagues brought her great satisfaction.

    It was rare for Jiang Miqing to strike up a conversation, "Boss Fu really has a heart."

    Zhou Jintong smiled, and before the smile fell, Gu Qinnan sent a message [Evening Chunyue Restaurant. ]

    She slumped.

    Jiang Miqing asked, "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Jintong shook her head, "It's nothing." As she said that, she sat on her seat, propped her chin and brows in worry.

    Jiang Miqing is not a person who likes to inquire. Seeing that she was unwilling to speak, she didn't ask too much, so she smiled and continued with her work.

    During the lunch break, Zhou Jintong didn't go to the restaurant because she had no appetite, Wen Zhuo came looking for someone after a while, she was in a mess and didn't want to go up at all. Wen Zhuo was also worried. His boss was in a bad mood today, so he took out last year's financial statements to read, eating the dust all morning and still had to complete this arduous task.

    "I really can't go up." Wen Zhuo wanted to cry but had no tears, shouldn't people in love always want to be together?

    Zhou Jintong nodded firmly.

    After all, Wen Zhuo was not old enough to have the power to drag her up, and said in a compromise, "Then you send a message to Mr. Fu."

    Knowing that he was embarrassed, she said OK.

    After Wen Zhuo left, Jiang Miqing and Director Li came back from dinner and went to Director Li's office together. When passing by, she happened to see them hugging their waists. Zhou Jintong was speechless for a while, tilting his head and staring outside in a daze. It's normal for women to hug their waists, but Director Li's gesture of wanting to let go but not daring is intriguing.

    She shook her head, worrying about her own business.

    By the time she got off work, Zhou Jintong had received several messages from Gu Qinnan, telling her over and over again not to forget what happened at night, her head was getting dizzy. But Gu Qinnan was very important to her, she couldn't treat her the same way she treated Rong Manli.

    No, it's sent again.

    After Zhou Jintong returned, she resigned to her fate and went to the underground garage. The crowded car was relaxed when it reached the first floor, and then went down to the next floor. She breathed a sigh of relief and came out from inside. As soon as she came out, she felt the wind blowing all around, and goosebumps appeared under her thin clothes. She raised her eyes, and Fu Chi leaned against the wall and looked at her coldly.

    As if she had done something wrong, she quickly said, "What a coincidence, you're off work too." What a shame!

    "Come here." Fu Chi hooked his fingers, his tone serious.

    How could Zhou Jintong dare to go there, she wished to go back in time, "I, I have something to do tonight, so I'm leaving first."

    She thought, since Gu Qinnan asked someone out, if she disagrees, she should go and make it clear in person. long wait.

    Faced with her rejection, Fu Chi raised the corners of his lips slightly, showing a strange smile, and walked straight towards her. Zhou Jintong retreated habitually, with a slightly nervous expression, which greatly irritated his nerves. How could his Tongtong show such an expression to him, when he smiled and hugged him very affectionately yesterday.

    "It's only been a few days for Tongtong to be obedient." With long legs, he stepped forward a few steps, blocked Zhou Jintong's retreat, grabbed the man's wrist and yanked hard, pressing against the man against the cold wall, his big hand Covering her thin back, "I won't let you pick it up, I won't go up, and I won't reply to the message. Do you want to see me go crazy?"

    Zhou Jintong moved his hands, and he tightened his grip.

    She shouted, "It hurts."

    "It hurts so that you can remember." Fu Chi leaned over and put her on his shoulders, covering the corners of her skirt with his hands. Zhou Jintong's lower abdomen pressed against his hard shoulders, panicked, and his head down was shaking as he walked, making him want to vomit.

    In the car, Fu Chi threw people in.

    When Zhou Jintong regained his composure, Fu Chi had already blocked the way to get out of the car, signaling Wen Zhuo to drive, and the destination was of course his villa.

    Gu Qinnan's phone call came in.

    Zhou Jintong suddenly had a headache. According to the current situation, Fu Chi would not let her go. Just as he was about to connect, Fu Chi grabbed the phone and pressed the call button, "Aunt Nan, Tongtong is with me now, don't worry. "

    ..."

    "After that, I will visit the door in person."

    Zhou Jintong opened his mouth wide, watched Fu Chi finish speaking, then hung up the phone calmly, and returned the phone to her without changing his expression.

    Gu Qinnan's reaction must be very nice!

    "I'll take care of Aunt Nan's matter. Don't think about it. If you avoid me like today..." He paused, and whispered in a voice that only the two of you could hear, "I don't mind locking you up." .”

    Zhou Jintong’s eyelids twitched, and he grabbed the corner of his clothes.

    Fu Chifuzhi dropped a kiss on the earlobe, and his eyes gradually lost control where she couldn't see, hiding the undercurrent.

    Baiting Mansion.

    Fu Chi carried Princess Ren up to the upstairs room without turning on the light, and sent her directly to the bed, and then pressed her down.

    The darkness breeds uneasiness, especially when he is lying on the top, the heat is transmitted to her through the thin cloth, and even the indescribable places cannot be ignored. Zhou Jintong was so ashamed that she shrank her hands and feet, for fear of touching something she shouldn't touch, her face burned red, her body couldn't stand his scorching heat and began to sweat.

    Fu Chi's eyes were fiery, staring at her as if watching a prey, his eyes wandering around her ups and downs and secrets.

    A person who wants to be absurd until his death is tempting him all the time.

    He grabbed her hands, intertwined with her fingers along the gap between his fingers, and raised them to the top of his head. He kissed her intimately, and no one was visited in the open or in the dark. From time to time, Zhou Jintong groaned softly, shaking his eardrums, causing him to move unscrupulously, drowning his breath with every kiss, and rubbing her to the bone with every hug.

    It took a long time for Zhou Jintong to catch his breath.

    Fu Chi breathed heavily, leaned into her ear, and said in a hoarse voice, "Tongtong, will you die in my arms?" A

    lunatic is still a lunatic.

    Zhou Jintong didn't speak, Fu Chi smiled softly, "We separated from you when I was sixteen, and now I'm twenty-three, an adult, please allow me to put on a wedding dress for you, and we'll never be apart, okay?"

    Responding to him It was Zhou Jintong's tightened fingers.

    Fu Chi got a satisfactory answer, stood up with a smile, pulled off her messed up clothes, "What do you want to eat tonight?"

    "I want porridge."

    "Wait for me."

    After Fu Chi left, Zhou Jintong buried herself in the quilt. He was restrained enough, not desperate.

    Later, Fu Chi sent people back.

    Zhou Jintong couldn't avoid Gu Qinnan's cold face when she went home. She lowered her head and hid upstairs, went into the bathroom and took a shower quickly, while trying to cover the little strawberry on her neck. Although Fu Chi held back tonight, he kissed fiercely. The little strawberry was embedded next to the deep collarbone, as long as he had eyes, he would definitely be able to see it.

    Gu Qinnan slept with her as usual.

    She didn't ask what she did with Fu Chi when she went out at night, and Zhou Jintong was so quiet that she couldn't sleep all night.

    The next day she put on a shirt with a collar, which will cover the little strawberries.

    From that day on, she never dared to hide from Fu Chi again, and Fu Chi also returned to his obedient appearance, and did not go crazy anymore.

    And he said that the visit didn't make Gu Qinnan wait for a long time, he found a free weekend, comforted Zhou Jintong to wait for him in the car, got out of the car and entered the alley alone. Zhou Jintong lay on the car window, watching him take firm steps, and was worried, but Fu Chi told her not to go and leave it to him.

    The wait was long, Zhou Jintong stared at the entrance of the alley.

    She looked at the watch on her wrist countless times, and she was so flustered that she saw Fu Chi come out of the alley.

    There is a smile on his lips, and his eyebrows are affectionate.

    Zhou Jintong opened the door to meet him, threw himself into his arms, and asked eagerly, "How is your chat, do you agree?

    " .

    It means agree!

    Zhou Jintong let go of her heart that had been bothering her for nearly a week, and asked, "What did you tell my mother?"

    Fu Chi pressed her lips, "Secret."

    Seeing that she was not happy, she pouted her lips and squeezed her tender lips with a smile. Little face, "Go back quickly, Aunt Nan is waiting for you."

    "Okay, let's chat on WeChat."

    "Yeah."

    Zhou Jintong was so excited that he jumped into the alley.

    Fu Chi watched her go away, smiling unabated. Finally, when he got into the car, he met Wen Zhuo's gaze, "What

    's the matter?" Wen Zhuo heard only a few words from Fu Chi, and thought that Gu Qinnan was a difficult person, but he didn't expect to be disintegrated in a short while.

    Fu Chi remained silent and patted his trousers.

    When no one can stop him, everything is wonderful, and the girl of his dreams will finally marry him!

    The author has something to say: The preview is a preview, the next chapter will be the end of the main text la la la

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 195 40
Yaoyao penetrated into a large-scale blackened text of the Shura field. The male character in the text is gentle and kind, affectionate and powerful...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
426K 13.9K 45
"L-Leave me h-here Y/N" he whispers hoarsely. You stand with your hands on your hips taking in the sight before you. A bloody and bruised Haku trying...
56.7K 995 47
The wealthy young lady Qiu Yi wears a book and becomes a scumbag from a wealthy family who loves to love. While tearing green tea, fighting white lot...