Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The car braked to a sudden stop, Zhou Jintong bounced back, panting heavily, staring ahead with dull eyes.

    The black dog ran past and soon disappeared.

    It took her a long time to relax, she rubbed her aching chest and put her hands on the steering wheel, her panic rose up and down, and cold sweat broke out on her forehead. She didn't know where to throw the phone in the frightened situation just now, and the surroundings were terribly quiet at the moment, and the pitch-black night outside surrounded her heavily with continuous rain.

    "Tongtong."

    There was an abrupt voice.

    Zhou Jintong was startled, and looked around in fear, and finally saw the flashing mobile phone light under the passenger seat.

    The other party hasn't hung up yet.

    She stabilized her mind, stroked the loose hair, and leaned over to pick it up.

    Zhou Jintong opened her mouth to speak, but felt her voice was hoarse and uncomfortable. She coughed a few times before saying, "Who

    is it ?" Feel at ease.

    Zhou Jintong pursed his lips, his almond eyes were smeared with mist, fear and helplessness were disintegrated in his usual two words, the grievance and fright he had suffered all night erupted in an instant, "Fu Chi, can you come and pick me up?"

    "Okay."

    "Don't hang up the phone, okay?"

    "Okay."

    "I'm so scared."

    "I'm here."

    ...

    Zhou Jintong is not a hypocritical person, but in Fu Chi's gentle and patient reply, the circles of his eyes became more and more red, A small sob came over the other end through the microphone. Fu Chi listened quietly, every sound of the suppressed crying hit his heart, in that scream, he didn't feel better, his heart was trembling.

    The mobile phone remains unobstructed, but there are very few voices.

    Zhou Jintong tried his best to control the outburst of emotions, and only dared to sniff his nose with red eyes. When he confronted Weng Xue at first, his body started to feel cold after being drenched in the rain. There was a mist in the night, she parked the car on the side of the road, the lamppost of the car was shining into the distance, the light and shadow were densely covered with rain, it seemed that countless feet were beating towards her.

    I don't know how long time passed between each other's breathing, Zhou Jintong waited quietly, and heard the sound of a car.

    behind her.

    The huge beam of light illuminated her body, Zhou Jintong was overjoyed and couldn't wait to open the door. Fu Chi moved faster than her. Mr. Gao would stop the car, and he opened the door and got out. He didn't even open an umbrella and ran over. The rain wet his clothes and hair, and his cold eyes immediately covered him. Light rain.

    Zhou Jintong pushed the door open, and a black shadow surrounded her.

    Fu Chi descended like a god, with his wet clothes clinging to his body, and the broken hair on his forehead was scattered in a mess, so that he could see the unresolved worry in his extremely black eyes, and his lips turned white. He squatted down and looked up at her, the beam of light hit him, and he was the only person he could rely on in the dark night.