Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Fu Chi untied one and stopped, not looking down, staring at her, as if inviting. Zhou Jintong averted his eyes and pulled it with his hands. One button was not big enough to see the wound, so another one had to be undone, but judging by Fu Chi's appearance, he probably didn't intend to continue.

    Zhou Jintong imitated his words and calmed down.

    He untied two more, the collar was open, and the wound was completely exposed. The gauze on it was still wet, and Fu Chi hadn't taken it off. Zhou Jintong gently tore it off and put it aside. The wound inside was slightly swollen like soaking in water for a long time. She also smelled the cold breath wrapped around Fu Chi's body, especially cold in the air-conditioned room.

    Zhou Jintong said, "Call me if it hurts."

    Fu Chi nodded.

    It was Zhou Jintong's first time dealing with such a serious wound, and he was more careful than ever. He took a cotton swab dipped in iodophor and touched it gently, for fear of hurting him. There was slight pain when iodophor wiped off the tooth marks, Fu Chi frowned, squinting, seeing her serious and careful look, couldn't help but want to rub her head.

    Fu Chi hissed.

    Zhou Jintong stopped her hands nervously, looked at him in a panic, and asked for confirmation: "Is it because my hands are

    too strong?" The tears continued, the eyes were red, and even the tear mole was stained with grievance, looking at her pitifully.

    "I'll be gentler." Zhou Jintong couldn't look into his eyes, and lowered her head to focus on her own business. Her iodophor was almost done, and now she needed gauze. The gauze in the medicine box had already been cut, and she added a few more layers.

    Fu Chi yelled again.

    Zhou Jintong withdrew her hand, "It hurts again."

    "Yes, so Tongtong is more gentle." Fu Chi's eyes were full of water, and when he looked at you, he was full of accusations. Zhou Jintong's hand was already very light, and he couldn't even bear it, which meant that she bit deeply. Thinking that it was caused by herself, she was very patient, and whispered while tearing the sticker, "What shall we have for lunch?" The

    topic jumped, Fu Chi was silent.

    Zhou Jintong posted the note, and then asked, "Don't you order a cake for your birthday?"

    Fu Chi was still troubled by what to have for lunch, so he didn't reply for a while. He asked Zhou Jintong in the morning, but he didn't get an answer. Ask, really ask. Just as he was thinking, Zhou Jintong had already dealt with the stickers, and at the end he blew it up. When Fu Chi realized that she was diverting her attention, he had already started packing the medicine box.

    Fu Chi smiled: " It's gone bad."

    Zhou Jintong also smiled: "It's not worse than you." The

    medicine box was closed, the discarded cotton swabs were placed on the counter, and Zhou Jintong returned to a safe distance. Fu Chi fastened the buttons in an orderly manner, and raised his wrist to check the time. In a blink of an eye, it was indeed lunch time. Fu Chi kept buttoning the buttons, and threw the question back, "What do you want for lunch?"

    Zhou Jintong was not hungry, and she hadn't moved all morning.

    She shook her head: "I don't want to eat."

    Fu Chi thought she was making a fuss again, and said thoughtfully, "Besides letting you go out, just say what you want to eat."

    "I really don't want to eat!" In the days of manipulation, I ate, slept, and ate, and it was like this every day, and the response I got was very fruitful, and my whole waist was fatter.