Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Fu Chi really didn't want to step into a place with them.

    When he returned to Fu's house, Rong Manli had been waiting for a long time, and even Fu Minglin, whom he hadn't seen for a long time, was also in the living room.

    Just wait for him.

    Fu Chi smiled lightly.

    "Master Chi." Zhang Ma came up to greet him, took the suit jacket he took off and hung it on the hook.

    Fu Chi loosened his tie, walked to Rong Manli and sat down on the sofa, facing the unfriendly Fu Minglin.

    Rong Manli has been thinking about how to confess to Fu Chi since she came back, but she doesn't know how to speak when this person comes.

    "Why are you looking for me?" Fu Chi broke the silence.

    Fu Minglin stayed out of the matter and leaned back for a while, his face somewhat similar to his was clearly showing disdain.

    Rong Manli hesitated for a while, then said, "You have been back for a while, how do you think about your marriage with Xia Wen?"

    "I haven't considered it." Fu Chi spoke directly, without giving her room to refute, "About this matter You know the matter best, I don’t need to tell you who Xu Xiawen likes, and you understand who I like. I don’t need to repeat what you saw today, and your thoughts can’t influence me, so don’t bother.”

    Rong Manli knew I can't control him. He has been unrestrained and disobedient since he was a child, and he always makes them angry.

    "The two families of Fu and Xu are family friends, and the marriage has been settled since childhood. Do you say you don't want it?" Rong Manli tried to fight, "I know who you like, but you have to understand that businessmen only talk about interests. It is an indisputable fact that Tong's family belongs to a flower shop, and she cannot help you with company affairs."

    "I don't need it." Fu Chi said loudly.

    Rong Manli's complexion sank: "Nonsense! You are simply unreasonable!" She said angrily, "How did you promise me at the beginning, ah! Take over the company and marry the Xu family, and now you have repented, there is no way! This weekend is good Days, you go to Xu's house with me to settle the matter, and get married at the end of the year."

    "Are you sure?" Fu Chi couldn't help laughing, "If my memory is correct, I said at the time that "it's okay to take over, but we don't need to discuss the marriage."

    Rong Manli's face was pale, and her chest heaved up and down.

    Fu Minglin hurriedly comforted him, "Mom, Xiao Chi grows up, so you can just let him go, anyway, you like Tongtong too."

    Rong Manli naturally likes it, but——

    she looked at Fu Minglin, hesitatingly said: "Minglin, Mom I'm helping you, don't you also like..."

    Fu Chi sneered upon hearing this.

    Fu Minglin seemed to be talking about the central matter, and his mood fell instantly. He pretended to force a smile and said, "It's okay. If Xiaochi likes it, I'll give him Tongtong."

    Let?

    How dare he say it.

    Fu Chi raised his eyebrows indifferently, "Are you qualified to give in?" Fu Minglin said     lonely

    : "That's right, I have no right to give in. I should take the initiative to withdraw and not bother you."

No, she has been guilty all the time, wishing to send him the best in the world, and spare no effort in whatever he likes, as long as he asks.