Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    In the early morning, the sun shines through the window, Zhou Jintong packed her books into her bag, and habitually glanced at the calendar on the corner of the table, today was circled by a red pen, it was Fang Huisheng's birthday. She had a meter and went downstairs full of energy.

    Gu Qinnan pointed to a bunch of small daisies on the flower stand, and said with a smile, "Students at your school ordered them, you take them there."

    Zhou Jintong responded, and went to the morning flowers to pick out some gypsophila flowers of different colors, and cut them a little Cut and wrap.

    "Huihui's birthday?" Gu Qinnan asked.

    Zhou Jintong nodded, picked up the flowers on the flower stand, and looked at the card: Nancheng No. 1 Middle School Grade 1 <4> Wen Chao.

    Um! Zhou Jintong fixed his eyes to make sure that he was right, it was Wen Chao, and a flash of light came to his mind, could this flower be given to Fang Huisheng? Not allowing her to think too much, Gu Qinnan urged her to leave quickly, otherwise there would be no time. Zhou Jintong didn't bother anymore, and ran out of the alley holding flowers in the morning light.

    It is already strange to enter the school holding flowers, but it is even more strange to walk in the teaching corridor holding flowers. The students who come and go are all looking at her and the flowers in her hands. Zhou Jintong didn't quite know which floor Senior One was on, so he found the door of Class Four of Senior One after asking a few girls passing by. There was a lot of noise in the classroom, and she looked in.

    Xue Rou felt that they were chatting, and when she saw her holding flowers and thought she was going to give them to Fu Chi, she stared.

    Zhou Jintong looked around but didn't see Wen Chao, nor even Fu Chi. She caught a glimpse of Xue Rou who was unfriendly to her, smiled softly, and waved to her: "Student, come out for a while, I have something to see you."

    Xue Rou secretly rolled her eyes, got up suddenly, walked out, raised her head slightly and said, "What's the matter?"

    Thinking of Zhou Jintong's glorious deeds,

    she called out, "Sister." Thinking about the approaching time for morning reading, she asked her, "Is Wen Chao here?"

    Xue Rou was in a daze, didn't she come to look for Fu Chi?

    She didn't see anyone either, so she shook her head: "I don't know."

    Zhang Yiyi leaned over to listen to the gossip, and when he heard Wen Chao's name, he took the initiative to say, "Here we are, it seems to have gone to the toilet."

    That should be back soon.

    Zhou Jintong thanked her. Xue Rou turned down her face and went back to the class, Zhang Yi didn't talk to her too much, and followed Xue Rou in.

    After waiting for nearly two minutes, Wen Chao finally came, "Hey, senior sister Zhou is here, thank you for sending me flowers." He was very familiar with himself, took the flowers from her directly, signed for them skillfully, and raised his eyebrows at the end Showing a smile that he thinks is very handsome.

    Zhou Jintong said with a cold face, "You're welcome."

    Wen Chao knew that he was hated a long time ago, and scolded Fu Chi a thousand times in his heart, and said with a smile, "Senior Zhou, go slowly."

    Zhou Jintong nodded, walked around him to the corridor Go to the corner of the stairs. Wen Chao whistled, and entered class with flowers in his arms. The flowers were too obvious on the table, and they were in the way in his arms. He pondered for a long time, and finally put them at his feet. After playing it for a few seconds, Wen Chao thought it was wrong, and finally let Hua lie on his lap.