Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Gu Qinnan said directly that he could not refuse.

    Rong Manli was speechless for a while, she expected that she would not agree easily, and she couldn't kneel down again with a glance at her dignity, "Qinnan, Tongtong has also grown up and knows what she is doing, do you want to hear what she said?" Say?"

    It was agreed to bring it back, but Gu Qinnan couldn't guess it so stupidly?

    "The past is in the past, Tongtong didn't feel anything, and you can't make decisions for her." Rong Manli understood with emotion, "I didn't agree with it when I first found out, and I also asked After Tongtong, she squeezed Xiaochi's hand and told me directly that they were together, what else could I say."

    "Later I talked to Tongtong alone, and she said she would not leave Xiaochi." Rong Man After struggling for a while, Li gradually accepted it.

    Rong Manli would not tell lies, but Gu Qinnan remained silent.

    "Qinnan, Tongtong has grown up. She knows who she likes and who she should be with. This is beyond our control." Rong Manli tried to persuade her.

    Gu Qinnan had her own considerations. A few words from Rong Manli could not change her mind. After hanging up the phone, she went downstairs.

    Zhou Jintong was woken up early by Fu Chi, and he was still a little dazed when he woke up. He pointed to the top, "Aunt Nan is back."

    This frightened her, and hurried him to leave.

    When Gu Qinnan came down, she was carrying a bag of flowers on the stairs, and when she heard the sound of approaching footsteps, her back was covered in cold sweat.

    Then he turned around, pretending to be surprised, "Mom, when did you come back?"

    Gu Qinnan was annoyed and annoyed, "You don't want me to come back, do you? If I didn't happen to come back to see it today, would I plan to keep it a secret?"

    Not really, Zhou Jintong felt that it was not the right time.

    She retorted, "No, it's because we haven't started for long, and it's not good to say it too early."

    Gu Qinnan gave her a hard look, and his usually gentle face also added coldness, "I called Man Li just now, I disagree with you and Xiao Chi, so don't even think about it, last time your Uncle Sui introduced you Let me meet some time."

    "Mom!!" Zhou Jintong was sullen.

    "It's useless for you to call Dad!" Gu Qinnan had made up her mind, and couldn't tolerate her reluctance, so she called Dr. Sui vigorously.

    Zhou Jintong and Gu Qinnan couldn't get angry, so they went upstairs angrily. The stairs they stepped on were about to collapse, but Gu Qinnan turned a blind eye.

    Upstairs, she went back to her room.

    Fu Chi sent a nervous message [Is Aunt Nan looking for you? 】

    Zhou Jintong was knocked down, kicked off his shoes and shrank in. After reading the news for a long time, he didn't reply. He felt that if she said what Gu Qinnan said, Fu Chi would most likely kill him right away, because of his personality.

    【No. 】

    After she returned, she immediately switched to Fang Huisheng's interface, and her fingertips fluttered 【Fu Chi and I were discovered by my mother. ]

    Fang Huisheng [Fuck! Speed! 】

    Zhou Jintong【What to do, my mother disagrees. ]

    Fang Huisheng in that room was about to get off work, took a lunch box and went to the hotel where he was staying, and smiled when he saw the message [If I were Aunt Nan, I would disagree, do you think what Fu Chi did before was human affairs? I really don't know what's going on in your head? 】