Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Zhou Jintong wandered in the alley like a wandering ghost, she endured it several times before not looking back, and she didn't stop until the car started.

    He should have agreed.

    The flowers in her house bloomed profusely and elegantly. Gu Qinnan squatted in front of a pot of flowers, with gentle eyes and a faint smile.

    "I'm back."

    "Yeah."

    "What's wrong?" Gu Qinnan was acutely aware of her depression, "

    Something went wrong at work." Where did it come from, it was stuck in her chest.

    "Is it because you haven't passed the design draft of the Qixi Festival plan?" Gu Qinnan thought of her staying up late to draw the draft some time ago.

    "Yeah. Not selected." Zhou Jintong walked down the pole. She didn't really want to tell Gu Qinnan. After all, the impression of Fu Chi in her heart was still seven years ago. Although her relationship with Rong Manli eased later, there were some differences However, the name Fu Chi is definitely a thorn in Gu Qinnan's heart and cannot be touched.

    "Oh, it's okay, I still have a chance in the future, don't be sad, come here and hug me." Gu Qinnan thought what was the matter, got up and hugged her with a smile, patted her on the back and said softly, "Your work is not related to my gardening. Also, be careful, don't be afraid, mom often raises flowers to death, what are you mourning for?"

    "I'm pretty useless," she said sullenly.

    "Nonsense!" Gu Qinnan rubbed her head and comforted her, "My Tongtong is good-looking and smart, amazing."

    Zhou Jintong held her tightly without saying a word.

    It started to rain at night, and Zhou Jintong went to bed after taking a shower. She was looking for a book to read, but she couldn't calm down. She heard the continuous sound of rain outside, beating on the window, beating on her heart.

    She had a rare dream.

    In her dream, she met a married girl, wearing a white and complicated wedding dress, behind her was a tall groom in a suit and leather shoes, with his back turned, Zhou Jintong couldn't see his appearance. Qingyue's piano music played, and the girl ran towards her groom, getting closer, the groom turned his head suddenly, it was...

    Ah -

    Zhou Jintong screamed and sat up, covered in sweat.

    There was frequent sweat on her forehead, and her palms were also sweaty. She was panting, as if she had been frightened. The groom in her dream was Fu Chi!

    Fu Chi.

    Zhou Jintong read silently.

    She turned on her phone, it was three o'clock in the morning.

    Lying down again, Zhou Jintong couldn't sleep anymore. The dream was illusory and real, and she couldn't tell the difference. Perhaps in the not-too-distant future, Fu Chi would really be like what she dreamed of - marrying someone else. She turned over and curled up into a ball on her side, her heart was tightly held by her. Why, why did she feel uncomfortable?

    Drizzle into dreams, ding dong ding dong.

    After that, she slept intermittently, until the sound of Gu Qinnan getting up from outside the room came in, and she fell into a deep sleep.

    seven o'clock.

    Zhou Jintong was sitting at the table watching the news and eating breakfast. Gu Qinnan's cell phone on the coffee table was on. She walked over to see that it was called by Rong Manli, so she went downstairs with the cell phone and handed it to her.