Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    She didn't answer, and Fu Chi repeated it again.

    Zhou Jintong murmured, "Yes." Her voice was soft and small, and it sounded very pleasant to Fu Chi's ears, as if scratched by ants,

    he smiled and stretched out his hand, "Get to know me, I'm Fu Chi. "

    His hands are white and thin, with well-defined joints.

    Zhou Jintong was in a daze at this hand, and waited until Fu Chi couldn't bear it and shook his hand lightly, then reached out and shook his fingertips. The gentle hand rubbed lightly, like a feather rubbing against it.

    Fu Chi felt amused by her rigidity, playful, "Your handshake etiquette is really interesting.

    " I feel my fingertips are on fire now. Fu Chi heard this, and wanted to hold back his laughter. In the 21st century, there are still people who strictly abide by the ancient etiquette. Should I say it is stupid or cute? He looked at the slightly nervous appearance of the person.

    very cute.

    The lunch break is not long, they have wasted a lot of time talking here, Zhou Jintong has to go back to rest, otherwise she will feel sleepy in the afternoon class. Rolling her eyes, she stuffed the thing into Fu Chi's hand as she did yesterday, and saw the fine marks on the tiger's mouth of his left hand with her eyes lowered, and the blood was cleaned up.

    "Did you not use the Band-Aid I gave you?" Zhou Jintong asked. The Band-Aid she bought is very waterproof. As long as you don't tear it off manually, it will last for a day or two.

    Fu Chi glanced at it, and said indifferently, "Small wounds."

    "Small wounds need to be cherished. My mother said that you should cherish your own body." Zhou Jintong didn't like scars. She was extremely afraid of pain. She used to make roses If you are accidentally stabbed, you will scream for a long time.

    Fu Chi disagrees.

    Zhou Jintong didn't have his schoolbag on him, so he couldn't even give him a Band-Aid, so he just told him, "Don't touch the water."

    Fu Chi also understood this common sense, and without saying a word, he put his hands in the pockets of his school trousers, along with the two lollipops. Zhou Jintong didn't know him well, so it's not good to talk too much, so she finished her order, and when she saw someone put the things back, she felt at ease, and took a step back and said, "Go back early for lunch break, goodbye."

    Fu Chi didn't blink looking at her.

    Zhou Jintong smiled, waved his hand, turned and walked towards the teaching building. Fu Chi stared at her back in a daze, and the lollipop in his hand gradually became hot. This is something that does not belong to him, and her concern should not belong to him.

    But...

    Fu Chi smiled, feeling not bad.

    Fang Huisheng has been waiting for her to come back, lying on the table and looking at the door with big round eyes. When the hour hand ran to twelve o'clock, Zhou Jintong appeared in sight. Fang Huisheng straightened up suddenly, and Zhou Jintong trembled in fright, patted his chest and sat down on the seat and whispered, "What are you doing, you scared me to death."

    "Be honest, how did you and Fu Chi know each other?" Fang Huisheng was curious all afternoon, without asking, she couldn't sleep well.

    Most of the students in the class were on their lunch break, so their words would be affected. Zhou Jintong took out a draft paper and quickly wrote on it, "He is the one who gave me the confession letter, and he gave me the candy, and I have already returned it."