Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    Fang Huisheng called Zhou Jintong early on Monday, saying that she was leaving early to meet her idol, and asked her to take care of herself.

    After Zhou Jintong confided his heart that night, his emotions were not so suffocated.

    At the routine meeting at 9:30 on Monday morning, she and Weng Xue were the first to arrive at the conference room as a rule. After the colleagues arrived one after another, there was the regular sound of leather shoes falling outside. She thought it might be Wen Zhuo again. Well, since she said that, Fu Chi has rarely come to their design department for meetings.

    The door was pulled open, and an arm stretched out.

    Wen Zhuo came in with the documents in his arms. Although Zhou Jintong guessed it, he was still a little lost, as if he hadn't seen him for a long time.

    She retracted her eyes and lowered her head.

    "Boss Fu."

    Director Li stood up suddenly, and the rest of them also stood up in twos and ones. The sound of Boss Fu stimulated her eardrums.

    Zhou Jintong immediately looked over, and Fu Chijiang came in from the door, holding a silver-gray phone in his right hand, and the screen was still on.

    Fu Chi just hung up Fu Qian's phone, he was upset, his face was not good, he looked around with a gloomy face, his eyes stayed on her for a few seconds, he turned away quickly, and sat on the chair that Wen Zhuo had pulled out, His hands were crossed on the table, the exposed half of his wrist had a brilliant watch, and the curve of his hand was almost perfect.

    Zhou Jintong didn't dare to look blatantly, relying on the geographical location to hide behind Weng Xue and peek from time to time.

    Fu Chi never talked nonsense in the meeting, and went straight to the point. He came out of a series of problems that occurred in the previous Qixi Festival plan, with clear thinking and unique points. Zhou Jintong listened carefully to what he said at first, but then her mind wandered gradually, and she couldn't help but look at him, his expression, his clothes, and him...

    She suddenly discovered that Fu Chi's lips were beautiful.

    The lines are clear and angular.

    "Ahem." Fu Chi covered his lips and coughed a few times, frowning for a moment, signaling Wen Zhuo to continue for him.

    You have the flu?

    Zhou Jintong looked concerned.

    Fu Chi coughed a few more times, his face flushed slightly, he refused the water Wen Zhuo handed over, and left the conference table.

    Zhou Jintong followed him all the way. Seeing him leave the meeting room, she stood up in a frenzy. Under the suspicious eyes of everyone, she went around the table beside her and chased him out through the back door. Wen Zhuo was stunned for a few seconds, smiled, tapped his fingers on the table to bring the rest of the people back to their senses, "Continue with the meeting."

    Weng Xue stared at the door that hadn't had time to close it for a while.

    In the promenade outside the meeting room, Fu Chi's figure has not disappeared. He is tall and straight, and his walk is rustling. Luckily, Zhou Jintong didn't run away from home with all her rationality. She didn't make a sound, and trotted over with her head muffled, her high heels rubbing against the ground, getting closer and closer, and Fu Chi suddenly stopped.

    He turned around immediately.

    Zhou Jintong didn't expect him to stop, let alone turn around. She quickly stopped and almost bumped into Fu Chi.