Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Zhou Jintong felt relaxed after leaving the rooftop.

    Sitting on the stairs, Fang Huisheng hugged himself tightly with his arms. Seeing Zhou Jintong come out, he said with relief, "Okay?"

    "Well, let's go."

    Fang Huisheng nodded, holding her arm to absorb the warmth.

    When they went downstairs, they accidentally bumped into Bai Yu who came up. Zhou Jintong and Fang Huisheng were both stunned, watching him getting closer and closer. Bai Yu still had a cold face. When he saw them, his expression relaxed, and then he frowned again.

    Fang Huisheng didn't like him, so naturally he had no good looks.

    Zhou Jintong greeted him with a smile, and continued walking downstairs with Fang Huisheng. Bai Yu watched the backs of the two leaving, retracted his outstretched hand, looked up at the direction of the rooftop, and went downstairs without saying a word.

    After parting with Fang Huisheng, Zhou Jintong returned home as quickly as possible. Her family opened a flower shop, and her mother took care of it alone. Zhou Jintong would help after school. When she entered the store, the fragrance of flowers filled the room, and a gentle woman stood behind the counter, wrapping a bouquet of roses in paper.

    "Mom, I'm back." Zhou Jintong put down his schoolbag and asked, "When will the guest want this bouquet of flowers?"

    "Seven o'clock tomorrow morning." Gu Qinnan said, "The meal is ready, you go upstairs to eat first, remember Do homework."

    "Yeah." Zhou Jintong responded without moving, and continued to ask, "Where are you sending it?"

    "No. 16, Huating, Chunyan Street." Gu Qinnan glanced at the address in the notebook and remembered the address, moving her fingertips quickly , tie the final ribbon and a bouquet is wrapped. She put the flowers on the shelf beside her, and seeing no one was moving, she urged, "Don't stand there stupidly, go upstairs to eat, I still have two bunches to wrap, don't bother me."

    Zhou Jintong can also wrap flowers, But the technique is not as good as Gu Qinnan's, so no matter how busy Gu Qinnan is, he won't give her a fake hand.

    Zhou Jintong responded, and went up to the second floor from the nearby stairs. Their home is a small two-story building, the first floor is a flower shop, and the second floor is a place to live. The place is not big, but it has one bedroom, one living room, and a palm-sized kitchen and bathroom. She went upstairs and opened the curtain, and the goal was the single bed in the living room, which was where Gu Qinnan slept.

    Zhou Jintong's eyes darkened, and she carried her schoolbag into the bedroom. The books she had messed up last night were neatly arranged on the table, and the table was also clean. Turn on the desk lamp and see the desk calendar on the corner of the desk, which was densely written by her. The college entrance examination is only more than a hundred days away, and what kind of life she will live in the future depends on that moment.

    Concentrated, Zhou Jintong ate first, then sat down at the desk to start today's study. Early the next morning, she got up half an hour earlier than usual, washed up, had breakfast, took the bouquet from the shelf, and said to Gu Qinnan who was busy packing the flowers, "Mom, I'll drop by this place, I'll drop by Go there."

    "Okay, take your time on the way." Gu Qinnan nodded, "The address is on the counter, don't send it by mistake."

    "Yes, I see." Zhou Jintong took the note with the address on it, holding a flower out the door. Chunyan Street is one of the most wealthy areas in Nancheng, and it is full of beautiful small villas. When Zhou Jintong, who has never seen the world, goes to Chunyan Street for the first time, he will be surprised by the wealth inside.