Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    "Sit down," he ordered.

    Zhou Jintong immediately lowered his head after sitting down, opened the notebook in front of him, and began to prepare the minutes of the meeting. The first thing Director Li did was to hand in the revised design draft. After that, no one spoke, and the quiet needle drop could be heard in the conference room. Weng Xue quietly reached for the phone, and Zhou Jintong noticed it and kicked her.

    Fu Chi's quiet eyes swept over everyone, coughed lightly, and said, "To organize a meeting for everyone today, I mainly want to understand the overall structure and personnel of our design department. I have talked to Director Li and seen everyone's designs, to be honest , is not satisfactory, so what I say next may make you feel uncomfortable."

    His voice was pleasant, calmer than it was seven years ago.

    Zhou Jintong couldn't help but look at him. Fu Chi pressed the design draft with his fingertips, and his sharp eyes turned around everyone.

    "What DW Treasure Company needs is a talent with business acumen, not a piece of waste with a high salary and a design like a piece of shit." Fu Chi said bluntly, "As we all know, four years ago, our company entered the era of luxury, Except for specific classic models, they all conform to the trend of the times and are changed quarterly.”

    Before joining the company, Zhou Jintong had some understanding of DW Jumbo’s transition from high-end to light luxury. Five years ago, the Nancheng jeweler was still the only one in DW Treasures. Later, Pefka, a jewelry company focusing on light luxury series, was born out of thin air. Once the company’s series was launched, it became popular all over the Internet, and DW Treasures’ national market share fell by 2.9 at one time. point.     Dominance and neck-and-neck are two concepts. As a leading company, DW Jumbo is not far behind. It immediately transferred a sum of funds from the headquarters MC to follow the example of Pevka, step into the era of affordable luxury, and seize market share with it. At the same time, don't follow the trend, keep a clear mind at all times, and still carry forward your own high-definition classics.     "I don't know if you are satisfied with your design, but I am very dissatisfied. Of the more than twenty design drafts submitted yesterday, only Jiang Miqing's is acceptable, and the rest are tacky and uninspiring. Let you take money immediately It's polite to leave." Fu Chi looked at Director Li, and he saw the sales and market share in the latest quarter, both of which were greatly reduced. At first, he suspected that it was a quality problem, but after investigation, he found out that it was a sample.     As one of the trash, Zhou Jintong silently self-criticized.

    The rest of the colleagues had mixed expressions and were extremely ugly, especially Director Li. She felt that Fu Chi was scolding her.

    "Weng Xue." Fu Chi suddenly shouted. Weng Xue was buzzing, and looked at the person sitting in the upright position in a daze, then stood up with a slow reaction, and looked at him blankly. Zhou Jintong quickly lowered his head, his legs trembling.

    "Tell me about your understanding of light luxury." Fu Chi asked.

    Weng Xue's head was in a mess, she couldn't speak when he shouted, her face flushed from holding back for a long time.

    Fu Chi turned cold: "Qian Xuan."

    He called another name, and the person opposite Zhou Jintong stood up, "I think light luxury should be a restrained luxury."

    Fu Chi clasped his hands and nodded to signal them all to sit down .

    Following Fu Chi's instructions, Wen Zhuo projected everyone's design drafts on the screen, and Jiang Miqing's design came out first. Zhou Jintong pushed his glasses and poked his head to look at the sketch she drew. Because it was a Qixi Festival plan, Jiang Miqing's design was extremely simple, with little ruby ​​hearts embedded in the circle.

After being liked by a paranoid teenagerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara