Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Zhou Jintong followed Fu Chi into the office of the first grade group. It was very quiet inside. A female teacher was sitting at the station closest to the door. There was a person standing beside her with her head half down, playing with her fingers.

    "Senior sister, this is my homeroom teacher, Teacher Tang." Fu Chi introduced her, and when he landed on Xue Rou, his expression became a little cold, and he said softly to Zhou Jintong's gaze, "Xue Rou, the one who poured water on you People."

    Zhou Jintong opened his mouth slightly, and looked Xue Rou from top to bottom. The girl is not tall, and her wrists are also slender. She can lift such a tall pot of water and pour it down. It is because she hates her. Put such a heavy hand on yourself.     Xue Rou also looked up at her now, bit her lower lip, and argued: "Sister, don't listen to Fu Chi's nonsense, I don't know you at all, why do you want to splash water on you." Putting it behind her ears, Zhou Jintong saw clearly that she was actually in a mess, with viscous liquid on her hair, and her body too.     "I told you, the reason is that senior sister and I are close." Fu Chi repeated what he said not long ago. Zhou Jintong knew that Xue Rou was right when she opened her mouth. With the same voice, the tone was almost the same, very soft. She said calmly, "When I was in the toilet, I saw red spots on the shoes of the person who was splashing water from the gap below. Watercolor."     Xue Rou shrank her feet reflexively.     Her shoes are clean, Zhou Jintong is blowing her up.     Mrs. Tang, who is in her forties, has eaten more salt than they have eaten, and Xue Rou's little tricks have not escaped her eyes.     She said: "Xue Rou, the teacher will ask you again, did you splash water?"     Xue Rou didn't say anything.     Zhou Jintong did not show any displeasure, instead he smiled, and then said calmly: "Student Xue, you are very smart and powerful, you happened to pinch the point where I went to the toilet in class to avoid the monitoring, so that your figure is always in the In the blind spot. But I don't understand one thing, where did you put such a big bench?"     "I put it by the door..." Xue Rou habitually retorted, and when Zhou Jintong came to her senses, she just looked at her with bright almond eyes There was a slight sarcasm in it, she thought to herself what happened, and she almost betrayed herself in a moment.

    The matter became clear, Teacher Tang hated Xue Rou, and said in a heavy voice, "I don't want to apologize to my senior!

    " Treat them differently? Why should she, as a perpetrator, be splashed with milk tea by Fu Chi, and little pearls would jump straight up? The more she thought about it, the more dissatisfied she became, and the more she thought about it, the more angry she became. She ignored Teacher Tang's words and said loudly, "I don't apologize. I'm also very unlucky. Fu Chi even poured milk tea all over me."

    Zhou Jintong expressed surprise Looking at Fu Chi, the latter smiled slightly: "You can only know right or wrong if you feel the same about yourself. You are not happy when you are splashed with milk tea, but is it happy for senior sister to be splashed with water?"

    "I..." "What I

    don't want Don’t do it to others.”

    Teacher Tang coughed a few times, interrupting their seemingly calm but in fact full of gunpowder conversation: “This matter Xue Rou did wrong, not only must I apologize to my senior sister, but also write a A thousand-word review. But Fu Chi's approach is too extreme, you each take a step back, reconcile the matter in this door, and turn it over after you get out, what do you think?"

    She asked Zhou Jintong.

    "Okay." Zhou Jintong didn't want to make matters worse, as long as Xue Rou sincerely apologized, she was willing to accept it.