Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Bai Yu came over, standing tall and straight beside Zhou Jintong, with a thick exercise book in his hand.

    Zhou Jintong gathered his thoughts together, and asked gently, "Which question?"

    "This one." Bai Yu's pen tip touched a math problem. Zhou Jintong took the exercise set and looked at the problem carefully. He was suddenly surprised that the problem was too simple. It's impossible for Bai Yu not to, she raised her eyes to look at him, Shui Ling's eyes were full of puzzlement, and said bluntly: "The teacher said that this question is a sub-question, did you make a mistake?"     " No.

    "

Xueba can't ask simple questions, Zhou Jintong is also unbelievable, but she still takes it seriously when asked. She took out the draft paper under the book, picked up a pen and wrote down the required formulas on the paper, and began to explain the known conditions to Bai Yu one by one, with a soothing tone, like an April breeze blowing through her heart.

    Bai Yu leaned halfway, listening to the class seriously, his eyes involuntarily turned to her face, his scorching eyes passed by the trembling eyelashes, the tip of his nose, and finally stopped on the red lips that opened and closed, and the hot and humid breath followed. out. Bai Yu stared at it for a while, his eyes were a little hot, and he hurriedly turned his eyes away.

    "Understood?" Zhou Jintong gasped after finishing speaking.

    Bai Yu nodded blankly when he heard the words, his ears turned red, "Understood, thank you." After he finished speaking, he took out the exercise set and turned to leave, as if he was escaping. Zhou Jintong was in a daze, Bai Yu was too weird, but a top student is a top student, even if you don't know a question, you can listen to it once, saving time and effort.

    At the end of the long afternoon class, Zhou Jintong stretched her waist, her muscles and bones stretched, her shoulders were sore and swollen. While packing her schoolbag, Fang Huisheng glanced at her: "Why don't you leave in a hurry after school?"

    "Mr. He asked me to go to the library to sort out books." Zhou Jintong said,

    she usually helps Mr. He to go to the library to sort out the books that are used by classmates Of course, the messy and misplaced books are not for nothing, and they will be rewarded accordingly. But in Zhou Jintong's view, the biggest advantage of this matter is that she can exceed a few books within the scope of the debit card, as long as she registers with Teacher He.

    "Oh, then I'll go first."

    "Slow down on the road."

    "You too, bye."

    Zhou Jintong waved his hand and packed his schoolbag slowly. He was dazed when he touched the apple, but still stuffed it into the schoolbag. A few minutes later, she went to the first floor of the library with her schoolbag on her back, and greeted Teacher He. The schoolbag was placed in Teacher He's office area, and she put on her work badge to start working tonight.

    The library is very large, with bright lights inside, and not many students. You can only see one or two people after walking a few bookshelves.

    There were small movements in the quiet environment, Zhou Jintong slowed down his pace, and minimized the sound of arranging books, so as not to make extra harsh and disturbing sounds. She spent nearly an hour categorizing the books. When passing by the foreign literature area, she remembered a book she hadn't finished last time, the novel "The Shadow Stealer" by French writer Marc Levy.

    She has read half of this book, it will be fine, she wants to look for it. After searching through the bookshelf, Zhou Jintong ran to the office area and asked, "Teacher He, has "The Shadow Stealer" been borrowed?"