After being liked by a parano...

By Xiaoshuo_

Fu Chi, the new president of DW Jewelry Co., Ltd., is noble and abstinent, with a brilliant temperament. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 62

276 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 62

    The car braked to a sudden stop, Zhou Jintong bounced back, panting heavily, staring ahead with dull eyes.

    The black dog ran past and soon disappeared.

    It took her a long time to relax, she rubbed her aching chest and put her hands on the steering wheel, her panic rose up and down, and cold sweat broke out on her forehead. She didn't know where to throw the phone in the frightened situation just now, and the surroundings were terribly quiet at the moment, and the pitch-black night outside surrounded her heavily with continuous rain.

    "Tongtong."

    There was an abrupt voice.

    Zhou Jintong was startled, and looked around in fear, and finally saw the flashing mobile phone light under the passenger seat.

    The other party hasn't hung up yet.

    She stabilized her mind, stroked the loose hair, and leaned over to pick it up.

    Zhou Jintong opened her mouth to speak, but felt her voice was hoarse and uncomfortable. She coughed a few times before saying, "Who

    is it ?" Feel at ease.

    Zhou Jintong pursed his lips, his almond eyes were smeared with mist, fear and helplessness were disintegrated in his usual two words, the grievance and fright he had suffered all night erupted in an instant, "Fu Chi, can you come and pick me up?"

    "Okay."

    "Don't hang up the phone, okay?"

    "Okay."

    "I'm so scared."

    "I'm here."

    ...

    Zhou Jintong is not a hypocritical person, but in Fu Chi's gentle and patient reply, the circles of his eyes became more and more red, A small sob came over the other end through the microphone. Fu Chi listened quietly, every sound of the suppressed crying hit his heart, in that scream, he didn't feel better, his heart was trembling.

    The mobile phone remains unobstructed, but there are very few voices.

    Zhou Jintong tried his best to control the outburst of emotions, and only dared to sniff his nose with red eyes. When he confronted Weng Xue at first, his body started to feel cold after being drenched in the rain. There was a mist in the night, she parked the car on the side of the road, the lamppost of the car was shining into the distance, the light and shadow were densely covered with rain, it seemed that countless feet were beating towards her.

    I don't know how long time passed between each other's breathing, Zhou Jintong waited quietly, and heard the sound of a car.

    behind her.

    The huge beam of light illuminated her body, Zhou Jintong was overjoyed and couldn't wait to open the door. Fu Chi moved faster than her. Mr. Gao would stop the car, and he opened the door and got out. He didn't even open an umbrella and ran over. The rain wet his clothes and hair, and his cold eyes immediately covered him. Light rain.

    Zhou Jintong pushed the door open, and a black shadow surrounded her.

    Fu Chi descended like a god, with his wet clothes clinging to his body, and the broken hair on his forehead was scattered in a mess, so that he could see the unresolved worry in his extremely black eyes, and his lips turned white. He squatted down and looked up at her, the beam of light hit him, and he was the only person he could rely on in the dark night.

    He said: "I'm here."

    Zhou Jintong stared blankly at him, her heart suddenly blossomed, there was nothing to hide, she really liked him.

    Fu Chi didn't make another move, Zhou Jintong didn't move, and neither did he, but just looked him up and down.

    Even though she was in the car, her clothes were wet, her usual black and smooth long hair was in a mess, her delicate makeup was also flawed, her rosy face was frighteningly white, even her lips were pale, not to mention those teary eyes. eyes.

    Fu Chi didn't want to see her like this.

    He said softly: "I'm here, don't be afraid." The

    gentle words can reach the depths of his heart, Zhou Jintong couldn't help but hugged him desperately, buried his head in the side of his neck, rinsed with hot tears, scalded Fu Chi's heart ached and he hugged back.

    Zhou Jintong found a vent, and cried even more fiercely. Fu Chi didn't say anything. Mr. Gao stood by the car door holding an umbrella, and went to her car rationally to take out her bag and mobile phone. After a while, Wen Zhuo arrived late and got a car key.

    In the car, Zhou Jintong didn't let go of him.

    Fu Chi was extremely satisfied with her dependence, he just sat with her in his arms and chuckled, "Shall I take you home?"

    Zhou Jintong didn't speak.

    Fu Chi felt the hands on his shoulders tighten again, and felt warmth on the side of his neck, he changed the location: "Go to my place, okay?"

    She still didn't say anything.

    Fu Chi's smile was obvious, his chest was pounding, he hugged her tightly, and said to Mr. Gao, "Go to the Baiting Manor."

    Zhou Jintong's face was gone tonight, and he took Fu Chi in his arms and took the car all the way until there was nowhere to go means to leave. She suddenly found that his embrace was very warm, and hugging him seemed to have gained the whole spring.

    Spring is coming.

    Her heart blossomed.

    Mr. Gao held an umbrella outside, Fu Chi went out with his arms in his arms, took a few steps to the high platform of the villa, took the bag from him, turned and opened the door. Mr. Gao didn't get the signal to leave, so he closed his umbrella and returned to the car.

    Once inside, Fu Chi wanted to put her on the sofa and pour her a cup of hot water himself, but Zhou Jintong was like an octopus, every time he moved, she hugged her even tighter. There was no other way, so Fu Chi had no choice but to sit on the sofa, put the person on his lap, and pulled a thin blanket over her body to make her warmer.

    "Fu Chi." Zhou Jintong said, her voice was hoarse after she hadn't spoken for a long time, "I want to take back that sentence."

    "What did you say?"

    "Don't be a stranger, okay?" Zhou Jintong regretted saying that sentence. She has been in a bad mood all day, probably because Fu Chi's obedience made her uncomfortable, and she fell ill about Fu Chi.

    "Why?" Fu Chi asked.

    When Zhou Jintong was asked, he faltered for a long time and couldn't speak. He hid his obscure thoughts in his heart, and it seemed inappropriate and abrupt to want to tell the whole story. She suddenly realized that Fu Chi seven years later had never said that he liked her, and that he had readily agreed to be a stranger, not to be entangled or paranoid, did he not like her anymore?

    "Tongtong, you were the one who said to be a stranger at the beginning, and I agreed, and I didn't bother you. Now you have to give me a reason to change your mind." Fu Chi's voice was calm, his heart was full of turmoil, and his small body was fragrant in his arms. Soft, her breath on the side of her neck was sprayed thinly, the hot air swirled and sank, dry to the bottom of her heart.

    reason?

    do i like you

    Zhou Jintong opened and closed her red lips, unable to utter a word, but Fu Chi was extremely patient, waiting for an answer.

    The skin under the lips was flushed, and the collarbone hidden under the neckline called to her. Zhou Jintong's mind popped up the scene of their lips touching each other before. The wound here has healed, and there is no trace of the original.

    Fu Chi was in no hurry.

    Zhou Jintong lightly sniffed the elegant scent on his body, bravely freed his hand to undo the button under his Adam's apple.

    Fu Chi was suffocated for breathing, and felt soft fingertips accidentally rubbing against his rolling Adam's apple.

    Zhou Jintong's movements were small, his cheeks and ear tips were flushed, and his neck was even blushing at the thought of what he was about to do. One button was undone, and she undid the second one. The collar was divided to two sides, and the skin inside was clear.

    "Tongtong, you..." Fu Chi couldn't help being stiff, and an imperceptible blush appeared on Junxiu's face.

    Zhou Jintong took care of himself, pulled open his neckline in one go, revealing his sunken collarbone, and carefully tapped his teeth.

    When the warm mouth wrapped there, Fu Chi's long-lasting memory was pulled back, and a sudden strange feeling swept over his body, urgently needing a breakthrough. Zhou Jintong wanted to bite, but he couldn't move when his teeth hit it. When he wanted to retreat, Fu Chi held his head, and his hoarse and lustful voice sounded from above.

    "Hey, bite down." He likes this kind of intimacy.

    "You will hurt." Zhou Jintong couldn't bear it. Fu Chi's hand clasping her waist moved up, and said, "It doesn't hurt, you bite me so hard that it won't hurt, just bite it lightly, I miss it very much."

    Zhou Jintong tried to bite lightly.

    Before she could continue, Fu Chi suddenly moved. Zhou Jintong lay on the sofa in a whirl, with Fu Chi's solid and powerful body above him. From her point of view, half of Fu Chi's shoulders were exposed. There was no whiteness in the sky, only a faint red on the collarbone, and above that were the corners of his smiling lips, and...

    his red eyes.

    Zhou Jintong swallowed, it was a bit strange for Fu Chi to look at him, his whole body felt abnormally hot.

    "Tongtong, will we have a new relationship if we are not strangers, for example..." Fu Chi paused, lowered his body, and the hot breath blew in her ears, as if bewitching, "How about lovers?"

    "You know Is it? When you were crying just now, you were obviously so sad, but I was so bad that I wanted you to cry even harder." Fu Chi tapped the tips of her ears with thin lips, and the temperature was hot, "You cry so much that I want to sleep with you."

    Ambiguous and explicit.

    Zhou Jintong didn't dare to move, and gripped the thin blanket tightly on his body.

    The delicate kiss passed by the tip of the ear, lingered on the moist side cheek, and finally locked Xiao Xiang's red lips for a long time. Everything happened as it should be, Zhou Jintong endured his different kiss from before, under the gentleness was the undercurrent that had been hidden for many years, it was not until the back was rubbed that she regained her senses and pushed him.

    Fu Chi didn't kiss enough, his brows were worried.

    Zhou Jintong said: "I want to tell you something very important."

    He lowered his head and kissed her again, hugged her into his arms, and said with a smile, "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Jintong broke away from the drowning kiss, breathing hard, The chest rose and fell, and after a while, he said: "My design was stolen."

    The author has something to say: It's not easy, my family, Fu Baobao, finally succeeded in chasing his wife, perfect!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.5K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
8.4K 523 20
Jake swore he heard angels sing and light cast down as the boy walked into the classroom. He has never seen someone look that beautiful in his entire...
346K 4.7K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
70.6K 1.6K 33
Whoever is reading this book go and read the first book Kidnapped by Jason McCan so it will make sense because this is the sequel.