After being liked by a parano...

By Xiaoshuo_

Fu Chi, the new president of DW Jewelry Co., Ltd., is noble and abstinent, with a brilliant temperament. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 60

285 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 60

    Fang Huisheng called Zhou Jintong early on Monday, saying that she was leaving early to meet her idol, and asked her to take care of herself.

    After Zhou Jintong confided his heart that night, his emotions were not so suffocated.

    At the routine meeting at 9:30 on Monday morning, she and Weng Xue were the first to arrive at the conference room as a rule. After the colleagues arrived one after another, there was the regular sound of leather shoes falling outside. She thought it might be Wen Zhuo again. Well, since she said that, Fu Chi has rarely come to their design department for meetings.

    The door was pulled open, and an arm stretched out.

    Wen Zhuo came in with the documents in his arms. Although Zhou Jintong guessed it, he was still a little lost, as if he hadn't seen him for a long time.

    She retracted her eyes and lowered her head.

    "Boss Fu."

    Director Li stood up suddenly, and the rest of them also stood up in twos and ones. The sound of Boss Fu stimulated her eardrums.

    Zhou Jintong immediately looked over, and Fu Chijiang came in from the door, holding a silver-gray phone in his right hand, and the screen was still on.

    Fu Chi just hung up Fu Qian's phone, he was upset, his face was not good, he looked around with a gloomy face, his eyes stayed on her for a few seconds, he turned away quickly, and sat on the chair that Wen Zhuo had pulled out, His hands were crossed on the table, the exposed half of his wrist had a brilliant watch, and the curve of his hand was almost perfect.

    Zhou Jintong didn't dare to look blatantly, relying on the geographical location to hide behind Weng Xue and peek from time to time.

    Fu Chi never talked nonsense in the meeting, and went straight to the point. He came out of a series of problems that occurred in the previous Qixi Festival plan, with clear thinking and unique points. Zhou Jintong listened carefully to what he said at first, but then her mind wandered gradually, and she couldn't help but look at him, his expression, his clothes, and him...

    She suddenly discovered that Fu Chi's lips were beautiful.

    The lines are clear and angular.

    "Ahem." Fu Chi covered his lips and coughed a few times, frowning for a moment, signaling Wen Zhuo to continue for him.

    You have the flu?

    Zhou Jintong looked concerned.

    Fu Chi coughed a few more times, his face flushed slightly, he refused the water Wen Zhuo handed over, and left the conference table.

    Zhou Jintong followed him all the way. Seeing him leave the meeting room, she stood up in a frenzy. Under the suspicious eyes of everyone, she went around the table beside her and chased him out through the back door. Wen Zhuo was stunned for a few seconds, smiled, tapped his fingers on the table to bring the rest of the people back to their senses, "Continue with the meeting."

    Weng Xue stared at the door that hadn't had time to close it for a while.

    In the promenade outside the meeting room, Fu Chi's figure has not disappeared. He is tall and straight, and his walk is rustling. Luckily, Zhou Jintong didn't run away from home with all her rationality. She didn't make a sound, and trotted over with her head muffled, her high heels rubbing against the ground, getting closer and closer, and Fu Chi suddenly stopped.

    He turned around immediately.

    Zhou Jintong didn't expect him to stop, let alone turn around. She quickly stopped and almost bumped into Fu Chi.

    Fu Chi was a little disappointed, he was ready to welcome her.

    What Zhou Jintong could see was his white neck with the buttons on it, the blue blood vessels on it were faintly visible, the tie under the buttons was tied meticulously, and below that was his hard, puffy, bulging chest.

    She was too scared to look up.

    Fu Chi didn't move, keeping the distance between them, looking down at the tip of her thin pink nose, she seemed a little nervous, her mouth trembling slightly.

    He thought it was fun, and said with a light smile, "Article 18 of the employee code, you are not allowed to leave the meeting without permission."

    Of course Zhou Jintong knew it, and she whispered, "I'll go back right away." I'm sorry, after a while, my throat seemed to contain sugar, very small and vague, "What's wrong with you?"

    "What?"

    "You coughed." Zhou Jintong quietly raised her eyes, unexpectedly Fu Chi was looking at her, low again.

    Fu Chi's eyebrows softened a lot, he wanted to laugh but was afraid that she would be unhappy, "It's nothing, it's probably because of the wind."

    It is only the beginning of May now, the temperature is low in the morning and evening, and the wind is also light and cool. She wanted to say something she cared about, but she just couldn't get it out of her mouth, and it was stuck in her heart. Fu Chi's heart was full of her, and he wanted to touch her but didn't dare to touch her. He didn't forget how embarrassing things she said.

    There was movement from behind, it should be the end of the meeting.

    Zhou Jintong immediately dodged far away like a spring, and Fu Chi looked back and saw the people coming out, followed her words and turned around to leave. Colleagues would stare at her several times when they passed by, making her want to bury her head in her chest, sweating from nervousness, and go back to the conference room to get her conference notebook.

    Weng Xue was still packing her things. Seeing her coming in, she asked in confusion, "Why did you run out so well?"

    "I went to the bathroom." Zhou Jintong lied.

    Weng Xue didn't ask too many questions, and waited for her to pack up and go back to the office together. Fu Chi didn't show up until Wednesday. Zhou Jintong suddenly felt that if Fu Chi didn't come to her, she wouldn't be able to see him at all.

    Wednesday night.

    Weng Xue did not break his promise today, and they went to the underground garage together after get off work.

    They originally made an appointment to eat hot pot, but Weng Xue said that the people she introduced to her could not eat spicy food, so they changed their decision temporarily and changed it to an elegant and emotional music restaurant. Zhou Jintong drove to the location, parked the car and locked it, and followed Weng Xue into the restaurant. The atmosphere inside was good, the lights were dim, and the seat had already been reserved.

    Under the warm yellow light, Weng Xue led her to a table where a man sat with his head down and turned off his phone.

    "Wait in a hurry, there is a traffic jam on the road, and the wind is quite strong." Weng Xue pushed Zhou Jintong to sit back.

    "It's okay, I just arrived not long ago." The man raised his head.

    It was only now that Zhou Jintong saw his face clearly through the bright and dark lights, Ye Jinyou, the former president of DW Zhenbao.

    Why is he here?

    Zhou Jintong looked at Weng Xue.

    Weng Xue's eyes were completely on Ye Jinyou's body, and she said coquettishly: "This place is too far away from the company, and it's out of the way. We looked at the navigation for a long time before we found it. By the way, do you have any food? What do you want to eat?"

    "No "Ye Jinyou called the waiter, "Order."

    Weng Xue took over the ordering task, Zhou Jintong was at a loss, Ye Jinyou seemed to finally see her, and said with a smile: "Long time no see."

    Zhou Jintong: "Mr. Ye."

    Ye Jinyou He is no longer in DW Zhenbao, but it is still very useful to hear this title, "You are welcome, I am not your boss now."

    Weng Xue pulled her: "Tongtong, do you eat this?"

    Zhou Jintong glanced casually: "Yes After

    a while, Weng Xue ordered, and she made an introduction while waiting for the meal. She and Ye Jinyou are in a relationship. A string in Zhou Jintong's mind quickly tensed up. Something was wrong. If they had this kind of relationship, why did Ye Jinyou have dinner with Jiang Miqing last Friday? Did Weng Xue know about it?

    During the chat, Zhou Jintong also learned that Ye Jinyou is currently working in Pefka Jewelry Company as the chief designer.

    "I heard from Xiaoxue that your Qixi Festival plan was not selected." Ye Jinyou changed the subject and turned to her, "In fact, your qualifications are good, and your previous designs have bright spots, but there are always something missing."

    Zhou Jintong Surprised for a few seconds, hold on.

    The designer of the opposite company suddenly talked about design, and she must not be underestimated. She kept an eye out and took out her mobile phone from her bag.

    Weng Xue asked in time: "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Jintong turned on the phone, tapped it a few times, turned it off, and replied casually: "I'll check the time, I'm afraid it's too late to go back."

    "It's okay, I will accompany you later." Weng Xue held her hand, smiling all over her face. Zhou Jintong put the mobile phone on the table, picked up the chopsticks to pick up the dish in front of him and put it in his mouth, ignoring the uneasiness in his heart.

    Drink three rounds.

    Zhou Jintong didn't eat much, and the other two seldom moved their chopsticks. After the waiter took away the broken table, Ye Jinyou's expression suddenly became serious. Even Weng Xue was nervous, and she clenched her hand hanging under the table lightly.

    Ye Jinyou took out a few stapled papers from the briefcase beside her and put them in front of her. Zhou Jintong took a closer look, it was an authorization contract! She read it from the beginning, and the more she looked at it, the more her eyebrows became deeper. The content of the contract openly stated that Party B agreed to authorize the ownership of the design work "He Comes with a Rose" to Party A Ye Jinyou.

    She is Party B.

    Zhou Jintong was shocked: "Boss Ye, you..."

    Ye Jinyou knew what she wanted to say, and his eyes lightly fell on Weng Xue, who smiled flatteringly: "Tongtong, I can't see DW treating you like this, secretly take I showed your design to Jinyou."

    "You!" Zhou Jintong didn't mention it in one breath.

    Weng Xue continued: "Your design is really good. Jinyou liked it very much and said that it has great potential. That's why I asked you to come out to discuss it. Tongtong, you also know that Pevka has been fighting with DW these years. Well, I don’t need to talk about its potential, since DW doesn’t appreciate it, why don’t you find Bole yourself.”

    “Besides, it’s not like signing the contract for nothing, you’ll get a sum of money and it’s not a waste of a good work.” It’s

    written in black and white under the contract authorized amount.

    Zhou Jintong was frustrated, and asked calmly, "When did you steal it?"

    Weng Xue's eyes flickered.

    She said, "It's when I print things on my computer, right?" The latter nodded, and Zhou Jintong felt cold all over.

    The good friend she thought easily trapped her in an unjust place, presumably the villain Jiang Miqing said at the time was Weng Xue.

    Ye Jinyou said: "I said that your design is very bright, especially this "He Comes with a Rose". When I first saw it, I thought it would be a hit. Since they don't want it, why don't you give it a new life and sell it to me?" , I let it shine in Pevka, and you get paid for it, two wins."

    "Sorry, I don't agree." Zhou Jintong said bluntly, this design means a lot to her, "Mr. Ye is also a person who has seen the world. You and I are now opposing companies. If you misappropriate my work without authorization, it will be harmful to your follow-up." Career planning is not beneficial, so please delete everything about "He Comes with Roses"."

     "Don't rush to refuse, you take this contract back, there is my phone number below, call me when you think about it." Ye Jinyou looked as usual , took a sip of the water in the glass, and stood up, "I'm done talking, you can think about it later. Xiaoxue, go back with Miss Zhou, and call me when you get home."

    "Okay." Weng Xue responded.

     Ye Jinyou left confidently, Zhou Jintong picked up the phone and put it in the bag and said coldly: "Get up."

    "Tongtong." Weng Xue went to pull her, but was avoided, "Don't be angry, I'm also doing it for your own good "

     "I'm talking about Kai." Zhou Jintong didn't want to talk to her now.

    Weng Xue stepped aside, and she went out immediately, walking quickly, bumping into the head of the person walking in front of her, and left without raising her head and saying sorry. Weng Xue hurriedly twisted his bag to follow, Wen Zhuo, who was bumped, looked back suspiciously.

    Why is Zhou Jintong here? She doesn't look right.

    Without even thinking about it, he took out his cell phone and called Fu Chi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 4.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
8.4K 523 20
Jake swore he heard angels sing and light cast down as the boy walked into the classroom. He has never seen someone look that beautiful in his entire...
165K 3K 56
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 公主病娇宠日常 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 The female partner in "Extremely Addicted" can be called the worst female partner in history. If she...
118K 1.4K 81
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212508/ Author: Moan Category: Modern Emotions Release time: 2021-09-12 Latest: Chapter 81 End of text modern emotion finis...