After being liked by a parano...

By Xiaoshuo_

Fu Chi, the new president of DW Jewelry Co., Ltd., is noble and abstinent, with a brilliant temperament. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 29

314 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29

    In the early morning, the sun shines through the window, Zhou Jintong packed her books into her bag, and habitually glanced at the calendar on the corner of the table, today was circled by a red pen, it was Fang Huisheng's birthday. She had a meter and went downstairs full of energy.

    Gu Qinnan pointed to a bunch of small daisies on the flower stand, and said with a smile, "Students at your school ordered them, you take them there."

    Zhou Jintong responded, and went to the morning flowers to pick out some gypsophila flowers of different colors, and cut them a little Cut and wrap.

    "Huihui's birthday?" Gu Qinnan asked.

    Zhou Jintong nodded, picked up the flowers on the flower stand, and looked at the card: Nancheng No. 1 Middle School Grade 1 <4> Wen Chao.

    Um! Zhou Jintong fixed his eyes to make sure that he was right, it was Wen Chao, and a flash of light came to his mind, could this flower be given to Fang Huisheng? Not allowing her to think too much, Gu Qinnan urged her to leave quickly, otherwise there would be no time. Zhou Jintong didn't bother anymore, and ran out of the alley holding flowers in the morning light.

    It is already strange to enter the school holding flowers, but it is even more strange to walk in the teaching corridor holding flowers. The students who come and go are all looking at her and the flowers in her hands. Zhou Jintong didn't quite know which floor Senior One was on, so he found the door of Class Four of Senior One after asking a few girls passing by. There was a lot of noise in the classroom, and she looked in.

    Xue Rou felt that they were chatting, and when she saw her holding flowers and thought she was going to give them to Fu Chi, she stared.

    Zhou Jintong looked around but didn't see Wen Chao, nor even Fu Chi. She caught a glimpse of Xue Rou who was unfriendly to her, smiled softly, and waved to her: "Student, come out for a while, I have something to see you."

    Xue Rou secretly rolled her eyes, got up suddenly, walked out, raised her head slightly and said, "What's the matter?"

    Thinking of Zhou Jintong's glorious deeds,

    she called out, "Sister." Thinking about the approaching time for morning reading, she asked her, "Is Wen Chao here?"

    Xue Rou was in a daze, didn't she come to look for Fu Chi?

    She didn't see anyone either, so she shook her head: "I don't know."

    Zhang Yiyi leaned over to listen to the gossip, and when he heard Wen Chao's name, he took the initiative to say, "Here we are, it seems to have gone to the toilet."

    That should be back soon.

    Zhou Jintong thanked her. Xue Rou turned down her face and went back to the class, Zhang Yi didn't talk to her too much, and followed Xue Rou in.

    After waiting for nearly two minutes, Wen Chao finally came, "Hey, senior sister Zhou is here, thank you for sending me flowers." He was very familiar with himself, took the flowers from her directly, signed for them skillfully, and raised his eyebrows at the end Showing a smile that he thinks is very handsome.

    Zhou Jintong said with a cold face, "You're welcome."

    Wen Chao knew that he was hated a long time ago, and scolded Fu Chi a thousand times in his heart, and said with a smile, "Senior Zhou, go slowly."

    Zhou Jintong nodded, walked around him to the corridor Go to the corner of the stairs. Wen Chao whistled, and entered class with flowers in his arms. The flowers were too obvious on the table, and they were in the way in his arms. He pondered for a long time, and finally put them at his feet. After playing it for a few seconds, Wen Chao thought it was wrong, and finally let Hua lie on his lap.

    He spent energy and money for Fu Chi, so he shouldn't have agreed casually in the first place, and at least he got a black card.

    In a hurry, Zhou Jintong walked up the stairs with his head down. When he turned the corner, there were more figures in front of his eyes, and he smelled a familiar fragrance at the tip of his nose. She was almost sure that the person in front of her was Fu Chi, so she looked up, and sure enough, Fu Chi was wearing her white and blue school uniform properly, with the zipper pulled to the top and the chain dangling.

    Fu Chi saw that it was her, and smiled gently: "My sister is late."

    Zhou Jintong was infected by him, and also smiled: "No, I just went to send flowers to Wen Chao. Why are you here?"

    Fu Chi said: "I'm leaving Wrong."

    He lied, he went to find her specially, but when he didn't see her in a state of depression, she almost ran into his arms.

    Zhou Jintong didn't doubt that he was there. She checked the time and found that she was running out of time, so she hurriedly bypassed him, "I'll go up first."

    "Yeah." She didn't hear Fu Chi's reply at all.

    He stood at the turning point and raised his eyes upwards, watching the person disappear after a few turns, with an obvious smile on the corner of his mouth, very well, he succeeded that night. When Fu Chi was the most rebellious, Rong Manli had invited a psychiatrist, but after several visits, she didn't get better. Someone suggested to try hypnosis, so that she could explore the rebellious scales in people's hearts.

    The arrival of the hypnotist didn't change anything. On the contrary, Fu Chi, who was smart and eager to learn, learned the skills.

    At the door of the class, Zhou Jintong almost bumped into Bai Yu who came out, and took a few steps back to steady himself before letting out a sigh of relief.

    Bai Yu lowered his eyes, the person in front of him was in a hurry, his hair was messy on both sides, his cheeks were flushed, and he was breathing heavily.

    "The teacher hasn't come yet." He reminded.

    Zhou Jintong smoothed his hair, stepped aside to let him out, and said calmly when he heard the words: "Well, thank you."

    Bai Yu didn't speak anymore.

    Zhou Jintong sat on the bench before recovering. Fang Huisheng recited poems with a Chinese book in his hands. His voice was so loud that it hurt her ear sockets.

    "Why are you late?" Fang Huisheng finished the last line of the poem and asked her in time. Zhou Jintong opened his mouth to say something, but met her clarifying eyes and chose not to say it for the time being. If the flower was painted for Fang, he couldn't miss the surprise.

    "Missed the car."

    "Oh." Fang Huisheng understood, the hand under the table quietly stretched out, bared his teeth, "Where is my gift?"

    "Yes, don't worry."

    Fang Huisheng was caught during the break He shouted out, and when he came in, his face was flushed like the red glow of the evening.

    Zhou Jintong clicked his tongue: "What's the matter with you?"

    Fang Huisheng covered his palm-sized face, and the tips of his ears turned red. Zhou Jintong stayed away from her, for fear that the blushing disease would be passed on to him. After a while, Fang Huisheng slowed down, opened her fingers, revealing her slender eyes, with tears in them, as if she was stained with the shining stars at night when she looked at you.

    "Tongtong." She shouted.

    "Yeah."

    "I seem to be in love."

    "Oh, huh?" Zhou Jintong's eyes widened, looking at her in disbelief, not slowing down from the explosive news she suddenly revealed, and asked cautiously, "Did Wen Chao, uh—confess to you just now?"

    Fang Huisheng Shaking her head, she held her hand excitedly: "No, no, it's me, one-sided."

    "..."

    "He said he prepared flowers for me." Fang Huisheng said shyly, lowering her head, her whole body turned red. Small shrimp.

    Zhou Jintong has nothing to say, Fang Huisheng usually likes to chase after some fresh meat, and often commits nympho, but it is all based on the premise that "beauty is paramount", has had an eye addiction, and never like Wen Chao, the youngest daughter's thoughts are undoubtedly exposed , even his best friend can be ignored in front of him, it can be seen that he really fell into it.

    "Do you think he likes me too?" Fang Huisheng didn't say this out of imagination, after all, she has gotten very close to Wen Chao recently.

    It's hard to say, Zhou Jintong dare not make a conclusion.

    Fortunately, Fang Huisheng didn't stick to this topic, and complained about falling into his own little world again. During the lunch break, Fang Huisheng didn't have dinner with Zhou Jintong, saying that Wen Chao had something to do with her. Zhou Jintong was used to this, and the dissatisfaction that surged in his heart faded away in disappointment again and again. When necessary, friendship should be let go.

    Zhou Jintong chose his favorite dish and sat down in a sunny place, which used to be Fu Chi's favorite place.

    Fu Chi walked straight over with the dinner plate in his hand, sat down, his fingertips lighted up, "Sister, I'll eat with you."

    Zhou Jintong poked the chicken fillets in the bowl with his chopsticks, and noticed the difference in his hands when he raised his eyes. There are two obvious tooth marks on the back of the left hand. The inner circle is small and the teeth are deep, and the skin is squeezed into the flesh. The outer circle is slightly larger and the marks are shallow, completely surrounding the small tooth marks. It's strange.

    Zhou Jintong pointed and said, "Your hand?"

    Fu Chi moved his hand back and forth, the tooth marks became more and more obvious under the light, he said indifferently, "I was bitten by the cutie."

    According to observations, the tooth marks looked like those of a girl, and from the depth of view, Fu Chi did not resist, nor did his tone of blame, it was full of pampering. Zhou Jintong's brows twitched, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but pull down. His unhappy mood because Fang Hui's voice was more serious than his friends suddenly reached its peak at this moment.

    Doesn't he like himself?

    Fu Chi didn't pay attention to her emotions, withdrew his hand, and pretended not to ask: "Is that senior sister not accompanying you?"

    Zhou Jintong was still immersed in her own thoughts, and she didn't listen to a word Fu Chi said. It's strange now, and I'm particularly concerned about the teeth marks on the back of his hand. When she was a child, she secretly bit herself, her teeth were very strong, and it would hurt a little bit, and he might have seen blood so deep, how painful it must be.

    Or rather, how indulgent he is.

    Fu Chi couldn't wait for a response, so he looked up at her and saw that she was unconsciously poking the food with her hand, almost touching the table, and said amusedly, "Why are you still in a daze after eating?

    " Looking at the tooth marks, the more I looked, the more irritable I became, so I simply took the plate and left.

    She's so weird, Fu Chi has nothing to do with her, what does it matter to her that he has other girls' teeth marks? But when she thought of the confrontation between Fu Chi and Bai Yu on the rooftop and the ambiguous watch kiss, she felt a little uncomfortable.

    Fu Chi was in a fog.

    He also didn't care about eating, and followed closely behind, anxiously saying: "Sister, what's the matter with you, are you feeling unwell?"

    It's shameless to care about her after being left with tooth marks by others.

    Zhou Jintong didn't stop on his feet, but sped up to prevent Fu Chi from catching up. The person behind him had long legs, and he caught up with her in a few steps. He boldly grabbed her wrist, pulled her to his chest, and lowered his head to ask, "How do you do that?" Already ?"

    Zhou Jintong pursed her lips and did not speak.

    Fu Chi frowned, and said at a loss: "Did I say something wrong just now? If so, I apologize to you."

    Zhou Jintong was in a state of confusion.

    "It's not your fault," she said.

    Then he pushed the person away and almost ran away from the cafeteria. Fu Chi frowned deeply, and saw Bai Yu not far away in a blink of an eye.

    Bai Yu raised the corners of his lips, as if mocking him.

    The author has something to say: There is an invisible morbidity in this chapter. Guess what Fu Qiaoqiao Chi did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 476 51
Chen Boyan, top-notch in the entertainment industry, excellent in singing and dancing, and excellent acting skills. A pair of gentle and alienate...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8K 54 10
Draven is an 18 year old nine month old pregnant omega who turned 18 two months before he was due. He has no clue who his child's father is since his...
425K 13.9K 45
"L-Leave me h-here Y/N" he whispers hoarsely. You stand with your hands on your hips taking in the sight before you. A bloody and bruised Haku trying...