After being liked by a parano...

By Xiaoshuo_

Fu Chi, the new president of DW Jewelry Co., Ltd., is noble and abstinent, with a brilliant temperament. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 8

699 10 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8

    Bai Yu came over, standing tall and straight beside Zhou Jintong, with a thick exercise book in his hand.

    Zhou Jintong gathered his thoughts together, and asked gently, "Which question?"

    "This one." Bai Yu's pen tip touched a math problem. Zhou Jintong took the exercise set and looked at the problem carefully. He was suddenly surprised that the problem was too simple. It's impossible for Bai Yu not to, she raised her eyes to look at him, Shui Ling's eyes were full of puzzlement, and said bluntly: "The teacher said that this question is a sub-question, did you make a mistake?"     " No.

    "

Xueba can't ask simple questions, Zhou Jintong is also unbelievable, but she still takes it seriously when asked. She took out the draft paper under the book, picked up a pen and wrote down the required formulas on the paper, and began to explain the known conditions to Bai Yu one by one, with a soothing tone, like an April breeze blowing through her heart.

    Bai Yu leaned halfway, listening to the class seriously, his eyes involuntarily turned to her face, his scorching eyes passed by the trembling eyelashes, the tip of his nose, and finally stopped on the red lips that opened and closed, and the hot and humid breath followed. out. Bai Yu stared at it for a while, his eyes were a little hot, and he hurriedly turned his eyes away.

    "Understood?" Zhou Jintong gasped after finishing speaking.

    Bai Yu nodded blankly when he heard the words, his ears turned red, "Understood, thank you." After he finished speaking, he took out the exercise set and turned to leave, as if he was escaping. Zhou Jintong was in a daze, Bai Yu was too weird, but a top student is a top student, even if you don't know a question, you can listen to it once, saving time and effort.

    At the end of the long afternoon class, Zhou Jintong stretched her waist, her muscles and bones stretched, her shoulders were sore and swollen. While packing her schoolbag, Fang Huisheng glanced at her: "Why don't you leave in a hurry after school?"

    "Mr. He asked me to go to the library to sort out books." Zhou Jintong said,

    she usually helps Mr. He to go to the library to sort out the books that are used by classmates Of course, the messy and misplaced books are not for nothing, and they will be rewarded accordingly. But in Zhou Jintong's view, the biggest advantage of this matter is that she can exceed a few books within the scope of the debit card, as long as she registers with Teacher He.

    "Oh, then I'll go first."

    "Slow down on the road."

    "You too, bye."

    Zhou Jintong waved his hand and packed his schoolbag slowly. He was dazed when he touched the apple, but still stuffed it into the schoolbag. A few minutes later, she went to the first floor of the library with her schoolbag on her back, and greeted Teacher He. The schoolbag was placed in Teacher He's office area, and she put on her work badge to start working tonight.

    The library is very large, with bright lights inside, and not many students. You can only see one or two people after walking a few bookshelves.

    There were small movements in the quiet environment, Zhou Jintong slowed down his pace, and minimized the sound of arranging books, so as not to make extra harsh and disturbing sounds. She spent nearly an hour categorizing the books. When passing by the foreign literature area, she remembered a book she hadn't finished last time, the novel "The Shadow Stealer" by French writer Marc Levy.

    She has read half of this book, it will be fine, she wants to look for it. After searching through the bookshelf, Zhou Jintong ran to the office area and asked, "Teacher He, has "The Shadow Stealer" been borrowed?"

    Teacher He pushed his glasses, pressed his finger on the mouse, looked at the computer and said, "It shows that there is another one, you can look for it again, is it in another class?"

    Zhou Jintong returned, and carefully looked for foreign books . There is still no bookshelf in the literature area, and I have not seen other classes. Is someone reading it? This is not impossible. Thinking of this, she sighed and prepared to read another book. There was a very popular book on the shelf closest to her, the fairy tale-like "The Little Prince".

    Zhou Jintong had read this book, but hadn't finished it.

    She raised her hand to take out the book, when suddenly a white fingertip pressed against the spine of the book, covering two-thirds of the words. Zhou Jintong looked along the dazzling white, and his goal was Fu Chi's gentle and well-behaved face. He looked at her with dark eyes, and lowered his voice, "Is senior sister looking for this book?"

    Fu Chi swayed He holds a book in his other hand.     Zhou Jintong found out that it was "The Man Who Stole

    the Shadow" she was looking for. She nodded and said with a smile, "You are the one watching."

My childhood was there, a little sad and a little sad, in this small provincial city, I desperately waited for Elizabeth to look at me from behind the curtains, and waited in despair to grow up." His voice was weak and his eyelids trembled. towering.

    This is the original words in the book.

    Zhou Jintong clearly remembered that he didn't understand what Fu Chi meant by saying this.

    "I like this sentence very much, but what I'm waiting for is not Elizabeth, but..." Fu Chi stopped, smiled with lowered eyes, and raised his thin lips, "Sister, do you know? The flower in the abyss, there is no one to accompany it in the dark, and it will want to grab the warmth it needs even for a moment."

    "What kind of flower is it?" Zhou Jintong shook his head knowing that the abyss is shallow. Fu Chi kept his smile unchanged, his eyes slowly continued to be imperceptibly gloomy, his red lips were slightly parted, revealing a row of white teeth inside, and the scarlet tip of his tongue could be vaguely seen inside, his voice suddenly became very low: "It's me."

    Zhou Jintong is confused now, Fu Chi's words are so difficult to understand! She scratched her head, pointed to the book and asked, "Have you read it?"

    Fu Chi: "Do you want to read it?"

    Zhou Jintong nodded: "I read halfway, and there is still a bookmark I put in it."

    After she finished speaking, Fu Chi flipped through the book and found the bookmark in the middle. Landscape painting plus Li Bai's poetry. Fu Chiqing blinked and stared at the bookmark in a daze. He waited for Zhou Jintong to call him before returning to his senses, and said, "The bookmark is beautiful."

    "Yeah, I bought a lot, and I still have a thick stack at home. Not only can it be used as a bookmark, You can also read the poems on it, maybe you can use them in the exam." Zhou Jintong said as he wanted to pull out the bookmark.

    Fu Chi stepped aside and closed the book.

    She didn't mind Zhou Jintong's empty hands, "After you finish reading, remember to put it in the foreign literature section, don't put it indiscriminately."

    "Yes."

    Zhou Jintong changed hands to get "The Little Prince".

    Neither of them spoke, and a needle drop could be heard in the already quiet atmosphere. When Zhou Jintong arrived at the brightly lit place, he sat cross-legged on the ground without caring about being dirty, opened the title page of the book and immersed himself in the ocean of fairy tales. Fu Chi obediently sat opposite her with his legs crossed, the book in his hand spread out to the side of the bookmark, and he continued to stare at the bookmark in a daze.

    The sound of pages turning disturbed Fu Chi, and he raised his eyes from time to time to peek at the petite and gentle girl under the soft light.

    She is very serious, basically reading word by word, her eyes sometimes raised and sometimes lowered, her flickering eyelashes cast shadows under the aperture, her soft side is also invaded by light, her neck, which is slightly exposed under the turtleneck sweater, is slender and white, stretching The downward scenery is buried in the thin clothes, invisible to peeping.

    Fu Chi didn't look back, but looked down unscrupulously, as if looking at his belongings, and smiled with satisfaction. If Zhou Jintong raised his eyes at this time, he would definitely be frightened by Fu Chi's expression, which was almost aggressive, like a ferocious beast looking for a good meal to wrap its stomach when it is unbearably hungry, waiting for an opportunity to move.

    About half an hour later, Zhou Jintong came out of the book world.

    She first straightened her back and leaned back to make her back more comfortable, then she stood up from the ground and patted the ashes on her pants. She noticed that Fu Chi hadn't moved, looked suspiciously and found that he seemed to be asleep with his eyes closed, the broken hair on his forehead covered Junxiu's eyebrows and eyes, and the book in his hand slipped to the floor.

    "Fu Chi, wake up, you should go home." Zhou Jintong checked the time, it was almost seven o'clock, and he had to wake Fu Chi up.

    "En." Fu Chi responded lightly, opened his eyes, but didn't feel sleepy. He picked up the book on the ground, and when Zhou Jintong wanted to put the book back in his hand, he took it over and went straight to the service desk regardless of people's shouts.

    Zhou Jintong followed and saw what he said to Teacher He, handed over the book, then took out his wallet and money! Bag! What kind of confusing behavior is this, he wants to buy a book! We all know that buying books in the library is not based on the original price, at least several times higher. Fu Chi bought two books at a time, he was a rich man!

    It is worthy of living in Chunyan Street.

    Zhou Jintong thought secretly. That Fu Chi paid the money, hugged the book in his arms, and hooked his fingers to the person who was watching him from a distance. When someone came over, he smiled gently and politely: "If you want to come and borrow it from me in the future."

    " Huh?"

    "Waiting for your arrival." After Fu Chi finished speaking, he walked out the door with a smile all over his face. After passing by her, his smile subsided, and his peach blossom eyes flooded with brief joy. The books in his arms were stained with her breath, and he wanted to take them back and put them in the bedroom; put them where he could see them; or hide them in his cold arms.

    What Fu Chi did was full of mystery, Zhou Jintong smiled at Teacher He in a confused way, took his schoolbag, and followed behind out the door. As soon as he walked out of the hall, he bumped into Bai Yu and Fu Chi walking towards each other. The two of them approached quickly with big strides, and neither of them gave way to the side as they had agreed.

    When facing him head-on, Bai Yu took a step back.

    Fu Chi didn't move.

    Bai Yu frowned and turned sideways. Fu Chi walked past with a cold face, without turning a corner, but just turned around and smiled lightly.

    Bai Yu felt that this person was inexplicable, so he continued to approach Zhou Jintong after he walked away.

    He stood in front of her.

    Zhou Jintong had to look up to see his face, which was pale with cold, "You came here to borrow books so late?"

    Bai Yu shook his head, "I'm here to see you."

    "What's the matter?"

    "I want to go to your house Buy flowers." Bai Yu knew her flower shop, and it happened to be getting late, so he sent her home by the way.

    If there is a business, Zhou Jintong naturally agrees, she said cheerfully: "Yes, I can ask my mother to give you a discount."

    Bai Yu laughed.

    It was rare to see him smile, and Zhou Jintong was stunned for a moment.

    The two went down the stairs hand in hand, they didn't know what they said, Zhou Jintong laughed out loud, while Bai Yu tilted his head to look at her and laughed. This is what Fu Chi saw when he hid behind the pillar. His joints were cracking, the corners of his mouth were tightly pursed, and his dark pupils were full of sadness and darkness. He took out the bookmark from the book and held it to his lips. , the warm thin lips were reflected in the corner of the bookmark, and a deep smile overflowed.

    Occasionally murmured: "Zhou Jintong."

    The author has something to say: Nanzhu can only kiss the bookmark now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 3.1K 100
Dressed as a bad female partner in the hard-to-find mandarin ducks [Chuangshu] https://m.shubaow.net/253/253330/ Author: Candy Powder Category: Rebir...
3.7M 158K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
8.2K 510 20
Jake swore he heard angels sing and light cast down as the boy walked into the classroom. He has never seen someone look that beautiful in his entire...
66.6K 1.3K 71
Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder. In order for her to survive, Lu Yuan should...