Under my skin

By lat3nightreader

Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great frie... More

~Characters~
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40 (EPILOGUE)~
~The End~
~ New Story ~

~9~

387 11 0
By lat3nightreader

WORDS COUNT: 370
_________________________________

Bella's POV
After school, cheerleading went by quickly. During breaks in between, all the girls would talk about some party that was supposed to happen Friday. To be honest, i kind of enjoyed parties so I was looking forward to it. It's also our senior year so we of course i wanted to make as many memories as possible.

When cheer was done, we went to the locker rooms to change and then I went home with Luke. Luckily i somehow managed to avoid bumping into Reid. Maybe i had a little crush but a) i wasn't sure if he was still going to continue the bullying and b) the s€xual tension between us was overbearing.

When i got home I helped my mom make dinner and set up the table. At 7:00 everything was done and Luke and my dad came to the table. Usually at dinner we'd talk about our day. This time Luke had an announcement to make.

Luke: So... Since Evie and i didn't work out, I've decided that I'm going to start moving on.

I rolled my eyes, i was a little annoyed at the fact that he moved on from Evie so quickly.

(Josh is Luke and Bella's dad)

Josh: Thats great son. We guys need to make sure we're getting the good stuff often.

I almost vomited. I never understood why men talked like that about women. Besides, Evie took things slow with Jentzen so it wasn't like he was "getting" anything in the first place. I clear my throat before i speak.

Bella: I've uh, also been thinking about, you know, getting a boyfriend.

Josh: Absolutely not.

Bella: What, why not?

Josh: You're too young.

I scoff and cross my arms.

Bella: We are twins! How come he gets to date?

Josh: He's a boy, he has needs.

I stand up from my chair, ready to leave.

P: Dont make me vomit. You're literally being sexist!

I go up to my room before i get any more annoyed. I was always what they called the feminist of the house. I hates that Luke got treated differently than me just because he was a boy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 174K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...
1.4M 28.2K 63
They don't play to win. They play to hurt. Sterling Academy's irresistible reputation all came crashing down last year when a list of the 'top thirty...
109K 5.5K 49
He's cold, insensitive and rude... But why can't I stay away? ******************** My love life was the last of my problems. Last year, bullies, pen...
2.1K 116 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...